Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 4th 2023, 1:31:54

UNAP

2:1
3:2
Esc

If either PDM or TIE are hit with untagged suciders we are required when able to without causing harm to our own members assist in killing or said countrie(s).
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 2:10:16

Define causing harm

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 2:24:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
Define causing harm

thats just a cover statement saying they'll help but when the fight starts but will Mornay and Lochlan it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 4th 2023, 11:33:44

Originally posted by Coalie:
Define causing harm

thats just a cover statement saying they'll help but when the fight starts but will Mornay and Lochlan it.

I don’t understand.

Define causing harm

You aren’t PDM but I’ll bite.

I don’t expect anyone to help when it’s time to jump or if they don’t have the resources to do so at that moment and vice versa.

Doug Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 12:45:27

We will assist when able. And will determine at that time together the circumstance of the suiciders. If this is in anyway goading into participating or throwing us into the last 2 sets “war” as a whole, we would remain a neutral party.

Ps. I understand the reasons for Red doing this publicly, but the chatty ones are going to exploit this thread and in it the terms set forth. So there may be time to time leto or myself need to speak to red. But I appreciate why he’s trying to do it.

Leto? Anything further?

Edited By: Doug on Jun 4th 2023, 18:35:31
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 15:22:23

Originally posted by Coalie:
Define causing harm

If LaF touch my spot DETAH
Catch me on ir c

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 13:18:49

If you're fully netting, any attacks other than bot LGs damages your country, which is why I asked :p It seems vague and has no clear definition. Prob a bad term to have in a pact.

I rate it at a C+

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 5th 2023, 13:40:32

If you're fully netting, any attacks other than bot LGs damages your country, which is why I asked :p It seems vague and has no clear definition. Prob a bad term to have in a pact.

I rate it at a C+

I’ll try to be more clear in the future lol. Even netting killing something is needed. In the current state the game is in netting alliances should work together to dispatch of countries that need to die and everyone can go back to netting.

One day someone else might need the help one day we might. It goes both ways.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 14:21:00

Originally posted by Red X:

I rate it at a C+

I’ll try to be more clear in the future lol. Even netting killing something is needed. In the current state the game is in netting alliances should work together to dispatch of countries that need to die and everyone can go back to netting.

You could always pay MERCS with FA packages and will kill your suiciders for you.

Of course LaF might take offense to it and hit you but will gladly take the contract cuz we are mercenaries for hire

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 5th 2023, 21:12:20

Originally posted by Red X:

I rate it at a C+

FU.... we take back our own land hoes and scabies.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.