Verified:

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 1:13:59

Dunno if that makes you want to join or leave. Just thought everyone should know.
Smarter than your average bear.

Doug Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 1:59:33

Orkin, I called you “torpedo dikk” 1 time after your relentless gay personal assaults for 2 years straight. This level of trolling is a bit much. I can deal with your snarky jokes and jabs, but attacking our members as a whole? Nah

Not sure what your problem is, but I’m sure the condition has a very long word associated with it. Get well soon.

Edited By: Doug on Apr 21st 2023, 2:01:59
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:12:40

Lmao you aren't even the primary person I'm talking about. Not everything is about you Doug

Link Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:13:57

whoa.. what?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:18:22

Originally posted by Link:
whoa.. what?

Leto especially. Likes to make fairly fluffed up jokes. He's spamming AT now to bury this post and went back deleting the fluff he's been saying in Discord

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 2:22:55

Screen Shots?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 2:30:36

"You like cutting grass Orkin, it's like your thing"

Leto is now doubling down in Discord right now

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 21st 2023, 2:33:14

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:

Lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Doug Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 3:20:43

Orkin. Just because I wouldn’t send you booty hole pics doesn’t mean we/me or us are racist.

Signed

He/Him/Cactus
Paradigm VP/Senator

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 4:19:08

This is typical for the far right Fox hounds. Hate speech until you're exposed then it's "I have a black friend. I'm always polite to the labourers who build the low income housing in my town." As a fellow Hispanic I feel it is imperative we root all Nazis out of this game. Any ideas what this Let does for work? Let me guess, he's a plumber living in the Appalachians and has a slight meth problem and his nephew-sons we're all hatched deformed so he takes his being borne from genetic trash out on good honest people of faith and culture. Makes me sick. Freedom has consequences, as Leto is discovering. Mods will be along with a ban for him any second now...

Buch Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 4:26:03

Originally posted by g0nz0:

This is typical for the far right Fox hounds. Hate speech until you're exposed then it's "I have a black friend. I'm always polite to the labourers who build the low income housing in my town." As a fellow Hispanic I feel it is imperative we root all Nazis out of this game. Any ideas what this Let does for work? Let me guess, he's a plumber living in the Appalachians and has a slight meth problem and his nephew-sons we're all hatched deformed so he takes his being borne from genetic trash out on good honest people of faith and culture. Makes me sick. Freedom has consequences, as Leto is discovering. Mods will be along with a ban for him any second now...

Isn't that kinda hate speech?

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 4:50:18

Originally posted by Buch:

How bout no? Calling someone genetic trash is not the same as labeling Hispanics as a collective of landscapers, illegals and cartel fodder, is not even remote in comparison. I thought you guys were satisfied executing black children, now it's back to locking our kids in cages. See that hate mask in the mirror? Take it off and bin it before MS-13 peels it off with a butter knife. Peace out gringos.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 5:28:25

Doesn't apply to libs, por eso me chupan un huevo
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Doug Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 5:34:29

Gonzo, and anyone else.

With many returning players who don’t know the parties here, or the context involved. It’s been an ongoing thing with the EE discord server. Everyone gets trolled, Orkin isn’t complete unless he gets in 5 gay insults whenever I’m there lol. Leto trolled him right back. As did 4 or 5 others.

If anyone is at fault it was me. I had mentioned earlier in the day that “gee Orkins been quiet, maybe we should do a welfare check” in the chat server for EE. Tagging him I knew he’d come and give me a rash of crap. Annnnnd everyone went bonkers.

The end.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Nate Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 7:51:30

party based politics are one of the greatest evils created by man

BigP Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 11:15:23

agreed
- SoF

Link Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 11:49:00

Originally posted by Nate:
party based politics are one of the greatest evils created by man
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Buch Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 12:40:26

How bout no? Calling someone genetic trash is not the same as labeling Hispanics as a collective of landscapers, illegals and cartel fodder, is not even remote in comparison. I thought you guys were satisfied executing black children, now it's back to locking our kids in cages. See that hate mask in the mirror? Take it off and bin it before MS-13 peels it off with a butter knife. Peace out gringos.

Kind of exactly the same thing.

Link Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 13:59:16

Kind of exactly the same thing.

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 14:13:09

Question.....are you all millennials? And by all i mean the race debaters...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Nate Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 14:22:43

depends on the cutoff date which seems to vary depending on who you ask, so whatever you think 1983 belongs to.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 21st 2023, 16:36:32

Originally posted by Doug:

If anyone is at fault it was me. I had mentioned earlier in the day that “gee Orkins been quiet, maybe we should do a welfare check” in the chat server for EE. Tagging him I knew he’d come and give me a rash of crap. Annnnnd everyone went bonkers.

The end.

I told you he was fine. You knew he would show up blazing.
I have said it before.... People disappear from the game because they want. If they want someone to know then they will let them know. No one in any game needs a "welfare or safety check" unless they screamed they were going to kill themselves or someone. Sorry, I know you have good intentions.... But that is how it is.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 17:19:28

Originally posted by galleri:

The end.

I have said it before.... People disappear from the game because they want. If they want someone to know then they will let them know. No one in any game needs a "welfare or safety check" unless they screamed they were going to kill themselves or someone. Sorry, I know you have good intentions.... But that is how it is.

You be quiet

Doug Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 17:21:54

The end.

I think “welfare check” in todays term and again CONTEXT it was said means “they fell off the face of the earth” it’s a generation Z phrase. Next time I’ll put it in boomer form. My bad. The politically correct dictionary isn’t recognized here. lol I love and like a lot of you, but I’m not here to be the Urban Dictionary of EE for Gen Y and Gen Z. But I owned my comment Galleri as I always do. I did not mean it literally as it’s a common phrase as to “yo, he fell off the face of the earth”

Mwah
Paradigm VP/Senator

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 17:27:08

The end.

I've learned nothing!

You aren't Gen Y / Z anything Doug. You're fluffing 35. Just because you act like and married a 16 year old doesn't make you one.

Doug Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 17:35:27

The end.

I've learned nothing!

You aren't Gen Y / Z anything Doug. You're fluffing 35. Just because you act like and married a 16 year old doesn't make you one.

Actually, I am in the age rage of what I referenced. I’m sorry you’re the gray sprinkles on our cupcakes. I don’t make the rules.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 18:06:28

I saw Doug at La Hacienda TexMex Restaurant the other day chomping down on a chimichanga. I can confirm he is definitely not racist.

Also if he does a welfare check on you, i means he secretly likes you.

nuget Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 18:10:55

Apoc is full of hispanics racists who hate PDM´s

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 18:33:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Argentinian president Juan Perón had an established relationship with Hitler and organised escape routes, called ratlines, for the Nazis via Spain and Italy.

Perón dispatched agents to Europe - primarily Spain, Italy, Switzerland, and Scandinavia - with orders to facilitate the flight of Nazis and collaborators to Argentina. These men, including Argentine/German former SS agent Carlos Fuldner, helped war criminals and wanted Nazis to flee with money, papers, and travel arrangements. Argentinians are Nazi sympathizers and war criminals.

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 18:52:44

posting something in quotes isnt proof of anything. Post screenshots linked through imgur or stop being cringe. I dont know any of you, but you seem like an asshole orkin.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 18:53:47

Argentinian president Juan Perón had an established relationship with Hitler and organised escape routes, called ratlines, for the Nazis via Spain and Italy.

Perón dispatched agents to Europe - primarily Spain, Italy, Switzerland, and Scandinavia - with orders to facilitate the flight of Nazis and collaborators to Argentina. These men, including Argentine/German former SS agent Carlos Fuldner, helped war criminals and wanted Nazis to flee with money, papers, and travel arrangements. Argentinians are Nazi sympathizers and war criminals.

Hi Zack.
Elders

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 19:15:36

The end.

I've learned nothing!

Ford said "Tell him I said, FSU is straight garbage."
Elders

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 19:23:54

depends on the cutoff date which seems to vary depending on who you ask, so whatever you think 1983 belongs to.

On the fence i guess lol

Thanks for the history lesson, what's your point? Because if i use your logic then I can generalize any and every country, there's a reason i despise leftists, hint hint, Peron who's administration is idolized by the left in this country, they even made a movie called "Evita" so..... yeah pretty disgusting, I'm sure you don't even know the murders and vanishing of people that opposed that Peron dictatorship, but somehow we are all Nazis now, lol, shows your ignorance.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:04:01

On the fence i guess lol

Thanks for the history lesson, what's your point? Because if i use your logic then I can generalize any and every country, there's a reason i despise leftists, hint hint, Peron who's administration is idolized by the left in this country, they even made a movie called "Evita" so..... yeah pretty disgusting, I'm sure you don't even know the murders and vanishing of people that opposed that Peron dictatorship, but somehow we are all Nazis now, lol, shows your ignorance.

Keep crying Argentina. Hitler is buried somewhere on your turf. You guys could make mad loot from touristas set up a shrine or like Russians with Lenin wax figure in Red square. Or treasure hunt SS memorabilia. You could be rich and famous bruh.

mrford Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:06:53

This place never changes. Even though most of us are grown ass motherfluffers with kids and fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:09:06

Originally posted by mrford:
This place never changes. Even though most of us are grown ass motherfluffers with kids and fluff.

This world never changes either.

It sucks.

Real Man

Apr 21st 2023, 20:09:22

So if racism is now ok, what is the forum moderator stance on the N word? can Requiem say it? asking for a friend who is definitely not Requiem.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 20:11:17

On the fence i guess lol

Keep crying Argentina. Hitler is buried somewhere on your turf. You guys could make mad loot from touristas set up a shrine or like Russians with Lenin wax figure in Red square. Or treasure hunt SS memorabilia. You could be rich and famous bruh.

What's your point?
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:29:20

On the fence i guess lol

What's your point?

They seem lost in translation hermano. The most pertinent is I want what you want, plus access to South American jungle women, as in loin cloth and paint on their tiddies. The world can forgive your sins in exchange for jungle fluff.

Matrolen Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:44:38

The age old dichotomous categorization of "left and right" is severely outdated. Also, the terms "liberals and conservatives" is used today without the historical and political knowledge in the context of philosophy of social and economic ideologies. The paradox lies in what is happening in America today. Left and right American working class have far more in common as far their relationship and interaction with access to healthcare, sub-employment, unemployment, education, infrastructure and overall quality of life as shown by many metrics (gini index, mortality rate, ypsos happiness index, etc). Mass media and social media (creation of the so called echo chambers) keeps us socially divided and polarized. This is all controlled by the incestuous relationship of corporate elite and government. Democracy lies in the economic/financier sphere of our Western society. It has been a long time since democracy resided within the social structures of institutions made to keep it in the "deimos".

They sell we buy, but it is not only material products (regardless of necessity) but we also consume the ideologies that keep us in that loop.
A perfect example of the realization of the common thread of working class, regardless of right/left identities, was the dissolution of "differences" between the working class in France. They've historically always been at the forefront of breaking the fence of division to unite against the common enemy. The internal enemy that keeps them from materializing their liberal idea of "egalite fraternite et liberte". Our liberal commonality, even though old, is not yet démodé; "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". We are at an infant stage of social effervescence with consequences.

The lack of nuance in our language, our enslavement to social media and ideological consumerism leads many to believe we are headed for a civil war. I am pessimist in that notion and tend to agree. But I grew up in an United States of America that nags at my consciousness that it is more than capable of an opposite outcome. I remember when "neighbor" used to mean more than "republican or democrat".

Anyway, I've rambled on for too long. Thanks for reading this far.
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 20:44:59

On the fence i guess lol

What's your point?

They seem lost in translation hermano. The most pertinent is I want what you want, plus access to South American jungle women, as in loin cloth and paint on their tiddies. The world can forgive your sins in exchange for jungle fluff.

All I want is world cups
(•_•)

myerr21 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:54:17

Originally posted by Real Man:
So if racism is now ok, what is the forum moderator stance on the N word? can Requiem say it? asking for a friend who is definitely not Requiem.

If you are an ally: No hard "r".
If you are a Nazi/Nazi sympathizer: removed part that needed removing

Threatening to swat people for any reason isnt funny, its not a joke. Youre a fluff of the highest order.

Edited By: galleri on Apr 22nd 2023, 0:30:01. Reason: Edited to remove this over the top comment.
Elders

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 20:59:36

This thread getting locked / deleted is something that I would totally support.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 21:23:11

Dance puppets!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 21st 2023, 21:30:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Pass
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 22:00:04

Does Orkinman fella even play the game? Rofl

Y’all fighting over some dude that doesn’t even have a country

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 22:32:45

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I'm framing this post. Never forget y'all. SF is a commie bastard and enjoys El presidente cigars with peppermint schnapps. fluffin traitor...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2023, 22:34:12

Ginger snap cookies are better
(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 22:39:02

Originally posted by Coalie:
Does Orkinman fella even play the game? Rofl

Y’all fighting over some dude that doesn’t even have a country

I play in IX

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 21st 2023, 23:04:10

Dance puppets!

You aren't even Hispanic, why throw Paradigm under the donkey cart? You've got us taking screenshots for evidence of hate speech and now I have to wonder, was this in-game shenanigans to get PDM purpled for violating federal law? I'm hanging up the phone til you give some straight answers.