Verified:

Jelly

Jul 9th 2010, 17:28:32

Always the unrelated, unimportant, unusual, of the group.

Political suicide after political suicide, tag killed after tag killed.

always came back, man, u guys ARE the perfect ones to fight RD.

but since RD is gone, you guys lose your purpose.

snawdog Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 3:32:25

middle finger
ICQ 364553524
msn

thatguy Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 3:50:17

Now there's some horrible grammar, and your trolling sucked.

Fail post.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 3:57:33

Sooooo should I give him a chance to have this thread closed before I visciously rip into him? :D
Smarter than your average bear.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 4:02:18

Originally posted by Jelly:
Always the unrelated, unimportant, unusual, of the group.

Political suicide after political suicide, tag killed after tag killed.

always came back, man, u guys ARE the perfect ones to fight RD.

but since RD is gone, you guys lose your purpose.

Wrong, wrong, wrong

Wrong, sometimes, wrong, sometimes

Always, true

Wrong

You are a worse troll than Dibs.

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 10th 2010, 6:41:14

I poop on this thread.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Liet Kynes

Jul 10th 2010, 10:04:39

MARTYRDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*poops with Yamaha*

paladin Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 21:56:28

poop ftw!!!!
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

legion Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 23:34:12

is there a need for rd then?
Nobody puts baby in a corner

snawdog Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 2:22:08

Originally posted by snawdog:
middle finger
ICQ 364553524
msn

Yamaha Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 4:17:06

It boggles me how people always think of this game from a single point of view. How docile this community has become. Everyone might as well be cows in their pasture. You can eat, pee, and shat only when your pact agreements and retal policies specifically allow it.

Are we really an inconvenience to netters? Possibly this is because they're so easy to inconvenience.

This is supposed to be a multi-faceted game, so sue us if we break the mold and try to have a version of fun that differs from the status quo. We got smoked by Collab (big surprise) this set and not once have I heard a member whine or complain about their ruined set or the injustice of the world.

Also, god forbid we veterans fight amongst each other instead of raping any unfortunate new player that wanders in here.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

locket Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 5:31:11

would you enjoy the game if the other side were to intentionally ruin your side of the fun yamaha? Perhaps you should consider others rather than just yourself.

Detmer Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 14:19:18

Originally posted by Earth Watcher:
So you would rather ruin the game for the very few people who actually stick around in the game? Kind of like iFag?

Originally posted by locket:
would you enjoy the game if the other side were to intentionally ruin your side of the fun yamaha? Perhaps you should consider others rather than just yourself.

Alliances push by farming.

Others shove back by hitting with non-landgrabs.

If anyone is intentionally ruining the fun it is the farmers, not the people who hit back. There is nothing wrong with resisting oppression, just like there is nothing inherently wrong with oppressing people. If your opposition to Yamaha's views are anything beyond political posturing then you are as closed-minded as he is describing.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 15th 2010, 14:24:12

the stuff PDM did last set -- which was all unprovoked -- falls in that category of "game experience ruining" as far as I can tell

pushing back because you're grabbed is one thing, but being on DNH all set while you fight a war and then randomly detagging to suicide someone who had you on DNH is very unclassy. The first one I'd give you a pass on, the next 6.... not so much.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Detmer Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 14:26:51

Originally posted by Pangaea:
the stuff PDM did last set -- which was all unprovoked -- falls in that category of "game experience ruining" as far as I can tell

pushing back because you're grabbed is one thing, but being on DNH all set while you fight a war and then randomly detagging to suicide someone who had you on DNH is very unclassy. The first one I'd give you a pass on, the next 6.... not so much.

Yes, because one rogue player who was booted and reps began to be paid for is really an alliance backing griefing... PDM didn't do fluff last set. ThatGuy did.

Give me a break.

Also, you really need two handles, or to be able to login with and without your admin title =P

Detmer Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 20:10:30

ThatGuy did do it but I seen lots of PDM members and backers all thinking it was the coolest thing since eatable panties.

I guess they feel that you can respond against past transgressions across resets. That the slate isn't wiped clean with the database. I presume that is why they think he was justified in hitting LaF. I assume they have had similar oppressive experiences so they can relate to his desires to exact revenge.

joe2 Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 21:33:49

I'd say its as much a problem that PDM keeps letting thatguy back in over and over again when this is what he does :P

On the other hand I agree with the sentiment that when being farmed as pdm was by some collab members they don't really have a lot of choice but to fight back the best way they can.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2010, 3:47:22

Farm PDM and they will give you a headache :p

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 16th 2010, 5:22:37

Originally posted by Detmer:
ThatGuy did do it but I seen lots of PDM members and backers all thinking it was the coolest thing since eatable panties.

I guess they feel that you can respond against past transgressions across resets. That the slate isn't wiped clean with the database. I presume that is why they think he was justified in hitting LaF. I assume they have had similar oppressive experiences so they can relate to his desires to exact revenge.

It was that guy taht hit us
other people detagged and were getting ready to -- some opping our countries.
we killed them all before they could strike.

i like how you changed your story immediately, detmer
first it was one lone guy.... then it was based on the long standing hatred for LaF

don't forget that EVERY issue between LaF and PDM was started by PDM without laf provoking them at all.

the only thing LaF's asked is that it stop. It never seems to though :p
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com