Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:12:35

Mr. Lime
Quote Post
Mar 1st 2011, 3:26:19
PDM, while we respect your willingness to enforce your retal policy we do not agree with it.

The only logical explanation is that LaF called in RD due to our disagreement which largely stemmed from differences in retal policy.

LaF, you guys actually had a pretty good showing. I am surprised and saddened that you had to resort to this.

Edited By: Detmer on Mar 1st 2011, 4:15:28. Reason: solution => explanat
See Original Post

Lord Slayer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:13:57

lol

I like detmer:)

Mr. Lime Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:17:02

Your fight with LaF was of your own making. It had nothing to do, nor did it change our plans.

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:18:26

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
Your fight with LaF was of your own making. It had nothing to do, nor did it change our plans.

It's your lie, tell it any way you want.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Rockman Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:33:59

It was as much LaF's making as it was PDM's.

This hurts LaF's and RD's reputations. In the few months since I've gotten back, it seems that nearly everyone is doing their best to try and ruin the game.

I respect what SoF has done this set in fighting a pre-arranged war and trying for a fair fight. That type of thing needs to be encouraged. The type of crap LaF & PDM have done to each other this set, what RD is doing to PDM this set, what IMP has done to Xtinct and maybe half a dozen smaller tags this set, what all alliances on this server do to untaggeds, what teams in primary do to players who actually follow the rules, what imag does to NA, etc. are all examples of people working to make the game not fun anymore.

Fighting an unfair battle where the odds are horribly stacked in your favor is apparently fun to most people. There is no honor in it, there is no challenge in it. You ruin the experience for those who you bash in with the advantage of numbers and much more on your side, and you gain what, the satisfaction of winning a really easy battle that you had to win?

No one seems to care about their reputation. Its all about winning. Yet what do we remember about alliances from 3 years ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago? We remember them by their reputations, not by how they finished. 5 years from now, 10 years from now, 20 years from now, we will remember alliances by their reputations, not for what wars they won with tremendous numbers on their side, or what netting finishes they got when they got tons of free land by farming an alliance for 24 hours before that alliance got FSd.

When the adults playing this game grow up and start thinking like adults (which for many of you, will not ever happen), they won't think fondly of how they beat up on the little guys, they'll realize how shallow and meaningless their victories were.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 1st 2011, 4:37:17

Well said Rockman!
Finally did the signature thing.

Chevs

Mar 1st 2011, 4:37:32

rockman is growing on me
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:38:30

There has never been anything wrong with Rockman.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:41:01

Congratulations on your victory PDM.

snawdog Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:41:52

Thanks...
ICQ 364553524
msn

dLpLow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:43:12

u had no plans plain and simple. u just wanted a war....well u got it....u picked on maimed country already in a state of war. so cudos to u mr lime...mr pLow really doesnt give a flying fluff...exept u will get urs
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Rockman Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:44:04

Originally posted by Chevs:
rockman is growing on me

Yeah, somehow I'm singling out SoF as the model (I was going to use the word paradigm, but that word has been stolen by an alliance) of honorability. You know the server has slipped when that's happening.

Drow Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 4:47:41

if there were issues from last set, I wasn't aware, but then, I did only start playing again halfway through last set, and didn't pay much attention to anything else. I'm not concerned.

Is LC still around?

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Nekked Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 13:00:07

pies rockman and chev

MrMidnight

Mar 1st 2011, 13:40:46

this was in the planning since last reset

if you want to make yourselves feel better by claiming we were called in by LaF, thats your choice however wrong it may be

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 13:49:35

Originally posted by Rockman:
5 years from now, 10 years from now, 20 years from now, we will remember alliances by their reputations, not for what wars they won with tremendous numbers on their side, or what netting finishes they got when they got tons of free land by farming an alliance for 24 hours before that alliance got FSd.

5 years from now, I hope to have a life and not have to remember anything about this game to make myself feel better about wasting so much time.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 1st 2011, 13:58:27

Well said, Rockman and NukEvil. :P

Lime's a tard as far as I can see.