Verified:

Skythe Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:34:35

Yes, I made a new thread... sorry.

Pang, my recommendation is to remove all threads from this board regarding this.

TAN has been dealing with this from the very start, in fact he booted 'thatguy' straight away and set him as a Kill Target.

He can't force Paradigm members to attack him when they can't even break him, when he was clearly online and stonewalling as well for a long period after his hits, when the Paradigm members are already at war (and attending war chats with another alliance) and all have different login hours.

We've had one Paradigm member already started paying back the reps, and I am personally going to pay some to one of the other countries.

Yes, there is a lot of LaF hate in Paradigm. Why not? We have a lot of history as enemies, sorry that Paradigm members aren't jumping to help out LaF.

You coming out here, badmouthing the entire clan, placing 100% blame on all of us, is not helping the situation. Not sure what all this bullfluff rape talk is.. (i really don't think it is appropriate) but here we go... it is the rapist's fault for a fact, as you have said, (ie. "suicider") not his fluffing friends (ie. "alliance") who didn't know what he was about to do and weren't physically able to stop him, think about that for a second, nobody in their right mind would come out and blame the friends before the rapist, guild by association is bullfluff.

Your own 'Don' has made a thread on here, attempting to calm the situation and deal with it via Messenger, as it should of been from the very beginning. But you, a game admin (sorry.. but that's what you are), are on here instigating... YOUR THREAD.. on AT? What the fluff are you trying to prove here? How are Paradigm members meant to respond when they are being bashed on here? It is NEVER FOR A SECOND going to help calm the situation and come to any sort of resolution by dealing with matters on here.

I only have been back for one set, and I don't know what goes on these days, but FA matters were never ever dealt with on AT.. because this is the fluff that happens.

I dunno... this is fluffed, I am just getting angry at you personally Pang and LaF more and more, one second I am ready to kill my ex-clanmate as instructed by my VP, then you make bullfluff post on here and piss my off, so I don't. Next I am ready to hand over reps to some LaFer, and then you do it again and piss me off more. What the fluff?

I'm going to ask my fellow Paradigm members to just stay off AT regarding this issue now. All of you, let's be the bigger men here... we'll deal with it off these boards, as it should be. Thanks in advance.

I'm not going to post in this thread again, or about this issue again on here. That is all.

Edited By: Skythe on May 16th 2010, 6:37:05

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:39:55

I an't a reallty focu s frightnwo.. I ust bought a hotdog fromsomeoe and it was grwea. I still have a lot of oindiments left liek some green thingand I am going ot eat the,. I hpoe we alll love eah other. good night,

TAN Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:41:13

I haven't seen a drunk Detmer post in years. :)

Good post skythe.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:44:10

I loa you TAN

I dont' aausly get to getehre is something green a on on m ythumb. I just ate it. durnk and post... but today was aspecial. I still have a lot of condimaetns left. t

TAN Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:51:54

You need to drink MOAR, detmer! And catch that green thing on your thumb and eat it again! (?)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

cypress Game profile

May 16th 2010, 6:52:18

Drunken posting!

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 16th 2010, 6:58:05

I don't think that's a very good post... so I have to disagree with TAN there.

one thing in there which stood out to me...
Yes, there is a lot of LaF hate in Paradigm. Why not? We have a lot of history as enemies, sorry that Paradigm members aren't jumping to help out LaF.

ok... thanks for helping me rationalize my first post, which was made when I saw PDM countries that would be able to help hit the suicider at some point blowing their turns killing NA countries rather than saving them for the suicider killchat. Your message there was the reason I did that.

like I said initially... PDM country doesn't suicide LaF, none of this happens.

LaFhas a history of fluffty suicider relations with PDM, what more can you expect?

Also.... do you really think that I make posts like that without thinking? I knew it would flame up like mad.... I'm content with that, as I think it's a necessary step in moving forward. When these issues sit on the backburner - which they did previously - LaF got hosed on reps and PDM got killed over it. No one was happy with that outcome... except maybe SS, and if SS is happy, I am sad.

If you think I have any personal anger/ill will towards you guys other than as a LaF member within the confines of our political beliefs, then you're totally mistaken.

And to be honest, I really didn't expect that all of PDM minus TAN would try to rally around the "but you're a developer!!" card, because it should be obvious when I wear my dev hat and when I wear my LaF hat. And my LaF hat has 3 corners.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

locket Game profile

May 16th 2010, 7:07:32

His 3 corners are a pirate hat? :P

And yes laf does. They dont farm small clans anything like they used to. You judge without knowing all their members. You hit their members that don't landgrab because you can? Great. Turn them into the same people who you dislike... grow up everyone -_-

NOW3P Game profile

May 16th 2010, 7:10:30

erm...locket.....LaF does a lot of farming. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to me personally, but I see LaF countries straight up farming small untags on a daily basis. Y'all grow 20 acres at a time after the first 4 or 5 days of the set :-P

new thread, same topic.....bla bla bla bla bla bla fluffing bla

locket Game profile

May 16th 2010, 7:13:43

I said they dont farm small clans. It is the alliance server.. every untagged gets spammed to join a clan.. if they were going to stay theyd join one.

Pangaea

Administrator
Game Development

May 16th 2010, 7:14:37

ya, and I - as a laf member - don't support that kind of farming. You don't see me engaged in it, I'll gladly midfeed against other players who have a chance to retal me, but I haven't bottomfed in years because I felt it was killing the game.

There are lots of other laffers like me as well, far more than there used to be.

I think that's a different discussion, though, as this is mainly about the political implications of suiciders and where the responsibility for it should be.
-=Dave=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires' Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 16th 2010, 7:24:40

OMG!! I have never posted anything that bad on my drunkest nights!!! Detmer I love you.
And this is just screenshot worthy

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

dagga Game profile

May 16th 2010, 11:33:12

I never agree with Skythe or PDM but they are in the right here.

Pangaea you deserve a reprimand on your disgraceful behaviour and PDM deserves an apology. A moderator who is a troll is not a good thing.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dustfp Game profile

May 16th 2010, 12:28:46

you actually think pang was trolling?
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

dagga Game profile

May 16th 2010, 12:45:36

Originally posted by Pangaea:
if only PDM had an ounce of skill to actually kill it during the day....

Keep giving your blind and unwavering support, sheep.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

wari Game profile

May 16th 2010, 13:12:55

I don't care about LaF, or suiciders, or whatever.

I want to talk about condiments.

Det, do you have any left?!

Lets talk about what's really important here for a second.

snawdog Game profile

May 16th 2010, 13:35:46

What was green on the thumb?!!!!!
ICQ 364553524
msn

ZIP Game profile

May 16th 2010, 13:50:49

I like it when someone says this smells bad - smell it. or I think the milk is spoiled - taste it. why do i want to smell it if it is bad? or taste it if it is spoiled. know what i am saying?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 16th 2010, 14:25:11

detmer is back so we probably won't see any reps,

will probably give the "PDM doesn't take responsibility for suiciders" line again.

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 15:11:45

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
detmer is back so we probably won't see any reps,

will probably give the "PDM doesn't take responsibility for suiciders" line again.

Sounds like you missed me Marshall!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 16th 2010, 15:43:09

hey, I'm always happy to see old faces back. But of course I'd put you on doing something like that :P

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 15:51:21

hehe, I wouldn't put it past myself

Gibber Game profile

May 16th 2010, 15:54:28

Detmer are you cooking popcorn?

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 17:02:50

hrm, accidentally submitted too early, oh well, at least I can edit it away!

Edited By: Detmer on May 16th 2010, 17:03:43

Detmer Game profile

May 16th 2010, 17:03:06

I am not sure what I have done that suggests that... but no. (I am making queso however so I can watch the x files in style!)

malykii Game profile

May 16th 2010, 20:39:58

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
LOL, condiments...

don't eat the food if it tastes bad to you.

this doesn't taste right...
bah, it just needs more ketchup to make it good for me....

lol, yes! all you ever need is condiments, i prefer covering everything in bbq sauce personally :P
fear the turtles.