Verified:

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 3:26:43

If your members continue to LG us whilst at war, we will assume that you are not at war with SoF and that the War DNH granted in fact does not apply.

archaic Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 3:53:06

ouch, not cool
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:04:00

You know, threats and fluff like that are 100% uncalled for.

Just contact a fa and we could of handled this like big boys.

Put your fluff away. I have contacted our member, he hasn't been on our site in 4 days.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 3rd 2010, 15:52:53
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:05:50

3 hits on RAGE in the last 48 hrs by NA, all done by obvious NA veterans.

I heard NA's 12 FA contacts are hard to find (especially that mrford guy), but fluff that FA on AT is awesome. Please do drop the War DNH they were granted because RD would love some land.

P.S. If something is worked out in regards to the hit by the now dead NA country please let send one of us a message in private rather than make silly posts on AT.

edit: Screw mrford responding so quickly, takes all the fun out of my post.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:22:45

DL didn't threaten you -- cancelling a War DNH is a natural outcome of your members LGing. The DNH itself is a courtesy that is being shown your alliance, for which you've given nothing in return.

Since DL gains nothing from the DNH, he has no reason to go out of his way to make FA contact -- and you have every reason to be polite to him, rather than swearing at him and treating him with disrespect.

Seriously, why antagonize him? Just apologize and say you'll deal with it.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

mrford Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:27:51

Incorrect

posting intentions to cancel a war DNH over a few inactive members making trivial LGs less than 48 hours into our war ispretty much a threat.

It would of taken just as many clicks to pm me or another na leader this post, and let us respond in kind.

I have already messages the offending members and threatened them with booting and blacklisting. But this could of gone much smoother if DL hadn't came running around here attentionwhoring and trying to show how big RAGE's fluff is
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:30:48

Ever heard the expression, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:42:40

War DNHs are given out of principle. Also out of principle FA is usually not done on AT, except on the random occasion to flex e-peen and feed trolls.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:51:37

As far as I'm concerned FA on AT is awesome. What are your members still LGing for during a war anyways? Sounds like a vet player right there. No wonder NA can't even break the top 100.

Lrn2Ply kthx.

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:59:38

Of course FA on AT is awesome, obviously since the main point is a battle of e-peens. mrford has already posted a few times about NA's unorganization, thanks for the concern.

Read more then troll with new material kthx.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:03:18

Read more? Hell I barley read the posts I do decide to reply... Too much work.

Maybe Mr. Ford can stick his e-peen in your e-vagina?

crazyserb Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:07:48

lol Mr.Iris are you in NA? couse you care way too much

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:12:07

He'd make me one happy old lady if he did, is he into roleplay?
see many colors
Iris blooms again

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:19:14

Originally posted by crazyserb:
lol Mr.Iris are you in NA? couse you care way too much

You must be in SoF, if it wasn't obvious to you what alliance I am in from my first post on this thread then I don't know what to tell you. There is a reason why I 'care too much' and it isn't that I am a NA member.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

crazyserb Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:30:15

i am in SOL...and it was a rhetorical question.

crazyserb Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:30:57

also Mr.Iris Rage>RD

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:36:26

That is wonderful, I'm really happy for them.
see many colors
Iris blooms again

mrford Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:38:13

Actually

if rage fluffes this much about 3 grabs

I don't see them being better than RD in any way
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 5:57:40

Other NA leaders should endeavour to be more visible/available because MrFord is hurting their reputation server wide.

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 6:19:05

Originally posted by mrford:
Actually

if rage fluffes this much about 3 grabs

I don't see them being better than RD in any way

"fluffes this much"? In this entire thread, there's only one post made by a Rage member which even comments on the hits... that's DL's original post.

Everything else has been about your idiocy, and can't be construed in any way to be "fluffing" about the hits.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 9:33:59

THIS THREAD HAS MERIT
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 11:58:45

I didn't have a chance to get in touch with an NA Fa personally as i had more important FA issues to deal with so i just left them a msg here since i figured that most of them would be busier warring:p lol

It's hardly a huge issue, just fair warning.

What amuses me is an RD member coming on here advocating secrecy in relations.. We are giving you a fresh start here! De1i has done an amazing job with FA for RD so far.

don't blow it ;-)

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 12:07:16

i'll endeavour to send an insite next time ford, if that's what you prefer, was just in a rush:p

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 14:10:37

pfft de1i is ma fluff and does what i tell him to do...he'll be along shortly to confirm =P

what is wrong with secrecy in relations? of quietly dealing with issues without involving all of AT? coming to AT to ask for a contact is one thing...laying everything out and making a huge deal out of a small issue is just grandstanding for attention

de1i Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 15:21:05

Confirming Lime's comments about my indentured servitude.

Dragonlance,
It isn't just about secrecy in relations it is about us protecting the alliance we are policing for. Maybe your thread came off differently than you had intended but it definitely sounds threatening (and silly, it's 3 hits! :P) We would do the same for you if you allowed us (that's a hint, go to war!).

FA on AT is annoying/dumb/insulting and the noblest of intentions can be very easily misunderstood. Actually, I think you and I both commented about this on a thread a few weeks ago.

BTW fresh starts are a two way street, don't make me bring IX back! JK

BadFish Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 18:43:14

de1i is a BadFish too.......
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

Detmer Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 18:46:54

War DNHs are a courtesy. They are a do unto others things.

mrford Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 19:04:36

Out of 63 members, we had a few inactive on boxcar

they didn't even know we were at war

as far as I'm concerned, the issue is settled. Any further out of war actions by these members will be delt with harshly.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 23:36:54

Yes, I am INCREDIBLY difficult to find. Looking at your ICQ contact list is sooooooo taxing. ;P

Also, I am impossible to deal with and never try to make up for my members' misdeeds. I wouldn't dream of it.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

archaic Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 1:00:25

fukin-A people, take a nap or something. There is more bitterness in this thread than a Pang-Dagga same sex marriage.

totally unnessasary.

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 2:56:16

pfft IX is mah butt buddies:p

i don't think it's that bad to just remind people that War DNHs are a courtesy:p

mrford Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 2:57:33

WTF I hit the back button, not the post button
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 4:45:57

Dragonlance you got me on your ICQ and I answer all my PMs on here too..
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

de1i Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 4:55:54

Not when I lead them! :)

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 6:03:50

bring back Xerg for President!

Devestation Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 10:46:50

Originally posted by Fooglmog:

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

What the hell does that actually mean anyway?

Prodde Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 13:17:30

SoF will now policy for Na. SoF claims all NA bases are belong to us and will retal any hits made on NA thats outside the SoF tag. Murf will soon come and confirm this statment.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 13:33:09

Originally posted by Devestation:

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Basically means that when someone gives you something, such as a gift, you're not supposed to check the gift for defects and stuff. Apparently, back when people didn't know how to drive faster than 30 MPH with vehicles with more than 1 horsepower, people would often give away their horses that had mouth disease or something.

In this case, I guess Fooglmog's trying to say that when an alliance extends the courtesy of a DNH to you, it's not wise to abuse that courtesy by having members grab said alliance. Or something.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ponderer Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 13:42:46

Originally posted by NukEvil:

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Basically means that when someone gives you something, such as a gift, you're not supposed to check the gift for defects and stuff. Apparently, back when people didn't know how to drive faster than 30 MPH with vehicles with more than 1 horsepower, people would often give away their horses that had mouth disease or something.

Not quite. You can tell the age of a horse by looking at its teeth. Since a younger horse is more valuable than an older one, it's akin to looking for the price tag.
m0m0rific

archaic Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 14:19:33

^^^
+1

Junky Game profile

Nov 4th 2010, 20:14:11

Originally posted by ponderer:

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Not quite. You can tell the age of a horse by looking at its teeth. Since a younger horse is more valuable than an older one, it's akin to looking for the price tag.

what if you fend your "gift Horse" nothing but Chocolate and sweets? to trick the person..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Drinks Game profile

Nov 5th 2010, 4:21:12

Originally posted by Junky:
Originally posted by ponderer:

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

what if you fend your "gift Horse" nothing but Chocolate and sweets? to trick the person..

OMG a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote.

That is inception fluff right there
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic