Verified:

Mr AntiqueWhite

Oct 13th 2010, 9:12:08

Hello, I am Mr AntiqueWhite and I'm a lot smarter than you. This makes my alliance rankings more right than yours, and your counter-arguments invalid.

Top Tier

1. SOL.
Biggest alliance and baddest alliance, gave LaF more than a bloody nose, it absolutely humiliated them reducing their entire TNW to 5m at one point. Possibly the best war performance, and bravest first strike, in the last 2 years - this made up for their generally substandard netgaining skills - they've earned top dog status.

2. SOF
Jacked up their members and put in a pretty decent showing last reset. They are on the rise if they can prove that they can regain their old netting skills coupled with a slight lift in war participation. Remains to be seen if they still have the old magic, each way bet.

3. LCN
Never a candidate to be anything other than outside the top 2 alliances in the game at any one time, they have shown themselves to netagin well and be very active in war. They're probably maxing out at #3 though.

Middle Tier

4. NA
Pure numbers get them here even if their netting set last time around was very poor. I still believe they can destroy most other alliances if given the chance.

5. Omega
Nothing about Omega screams 'amazing alliance' they just do the fundamentals well. A boring alliance that is very well known for a few of its better netters and a very good activity rate when they fight.

6. Laf
Poor land policies led to their dismantling by a much smaller alliance last reset and their membership looks to have sagged. Have got a lot of ground to make up if they want to resume the chest-beating they were doing prior to annihilation.

Lower Rung

7. Evo
A number of skilled netters and fighters but they just lack numbers.

8. Sanct
Not convinved with Sanct - thought they would put in a much better showing than they did last set which was medicore if I'm generous.

9. PDM
Too low for much of a comment, perrenial underperformer. Activity issues.

10. Who cares.
This game is too small to bother with much past these 9 alliances.

Hope you enjoyed!

locket Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 10:09:10

You should post your obvious bias for war as your judgement. And I am pretty sure laf isnt down by much. But meh. Your rankings amuse me.

Fooglmog Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 10:33:51

These rankings are just strange...

In the case of some alliances, it seems like all that's being considered is last reset. In other cases, it seems like last reset is being completely ignored.

I like SoF a lot, and I really don't like LaF... but your treatment of them is laughably biased. LaF has one bad reset after a great year, and is in 6th... while SoF has an equally bad reset after a lack-luster year and somehow deserves second?

I'm just going to call this thread out as the pathetically transparent trolling that it is and hope it dies a quick death.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Sifos Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 11:55:30

Originally posted by Mr AntiqueWhite:

10. Who cares.
This game is too small to bother with much past these 9 alliances.

Your post implies that noone cares about you. You are smart indeed.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2010, 16:03:26

Bump LAF above LCN, and these become almost impossible to argue with:)

Z is #1

TAN Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 16:19:59

Paradigm has actually improved a lot lately, in both war and member count. However, since someone was kind enough to actually place us on a list instead of completely ignoring us, I can't complain. :P
FREEEEEDOM!!!

kemo Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 17:18:34

wow this wasnt even worth the effort to read. i want my minute back!!
all praised to ra

Murf Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 17:24:36

it took you a minute to read all that?

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 17:29:07

Originally posted by Mr AntiqueWhite:
5. Omega
Nothing about Omega screams 'amazing alliance' they just do the fundamentals well. A boring alliance that is very well known for a few of its better netters and a very good activity rate when they fight.

7. Evo
A number of skilled netters and fighters but they just lack numbers.

We have more members than Omega, have participated in our fair share of wars just like Omega, and have consistently won ANW everytime we netted...

And LaF is barely mid-tier?

Not a knock-on to Omega or LaF, but in my humblest opinion, your rankings suck.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Mr Midnight

Oct 13th 2010, 17:39:45

must be a member of SoL

Rufus Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 18:02:09

Ohay Dagga!
I am John Galt.

Trife Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 18:14:55

LCN is again, ranked too high.

Trife
LCN HFA

ponderer Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 18:42:18

too bad the mod trick doesn't work anymore
m0m0rific

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 21:07:34

Obvious troll is obvious, but I commend the time invested in it.