Verified:

Drow Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 2:17:30

Originally posted by Lord Milk:

wait, have we got our lines crossed here?
you seemed to be implying that Leto got kicked out of his alliance.
We removed Milkman for running multis in alliance, yes.

When did I run Multi's in alliance? cuz that never happened
Doug killed me in an attempt to appease Blackhole
I like you drow but lets air that out now

Poor wording:
we removed you from paradigm in alliance for being deleted for multis in teams.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2024, 2:17:31

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Tan - I accused Milkman, the current leader of M4D, of running multis on team. It was proven, and authenticated by the mods.

Additionally, Doug and Leto covered for Milkman and his multi running. Doug reversed stance once it all started coming out publicly, and has since apologized for me for calling me a liar and attacking me publicly. Doug and I are cool again.

Leto, on the other hand, never admitted to the truth. He continued to cover for Milkman. He publicly attacked me and my character, and spread lies about me. He also attacked me personally. Then when Milkman doxed me, Leto covered for him again, and supported his doxxing. Then in the EE discord, Leto insulted my wife and said things about her spreading her legs.

These are all, incontrovertibly, facts. Many many players here, as well as mods, can attest to various pieces of all of this information. It is not really disputed.

The TLDR of it is that Leto aligned himself with cheaters, then went down the dirt bag path in an effort to cover for his own people, and has become one of the most hypocritical players to ever play this game.

This is Alliance Talk.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Drow Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 2:18:46

milkman is not the leader of M4D though...
that would be Leto.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 10:35:37

Oh. You might want to have a talk with your people then. I think there is some confusion about who the leaders are.

Drow Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 10:39:07

Two separate instances.

hahahahah - I tried to go pull the chat from Discord. Apparently old Leto is trying to cover his tracks, he deleted ALL his messages from that day. No worries though, you can tell from context with the way everyone reacted that he said some foul fluff about my wife.

https://imgur.com/a/ViQfOo5

You say Leto deleted all his messages from that day, and yet, funnily enough, there's one right there in the middle of your screenshot.
You slipped up yourself this time dude.
and there's no evidence, even from context, that anything was said, all of those comments could have been reactions to your own initial comment in the screenshot. Especially given that Empyrean is there telling you to calm down.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 12:41:08

Originally posted by Drow:
Two separate instances.

hahahahah - I tried to go pull the chat from Discord. Apparently old Leto is trying to cover his tracks, he deleted ALL his messages from that day. No worries though, you can tell from context with the way everyone reacted that he said some foul fluff about my wife.

https://imgur.com/a/ViQfOo5

You say Leto deleted all his messages from that day, and yet, funnily enough, there's one right there in the middle of your screenshot.
You slipped up yourself this time dude.
and there's no evidence, even from context, that anything was said, all of those comments could have been reactions to your own initial comment in the screenshot. Especially given that Empyrean is there telling you to calm down.

Am I blind? No there's not....?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 12:42:25

Drow - I don't know why you're so determined to prove me a liar, when I've shown time and again to be honest.

Leto did delete his messages.... If you don't believe me, go through the chats on EE discord from that time yourself. You can see us talking to Leto, without his messages being there, lol.

You're gonna make yourself look bad bro. I don't tell lies.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 23rd 2024, 12:55:34

Drow - I don't know why you're so determined to prove me a liar, when I've shown time and again to be honest.

Leto did delete his messages.... If you don't believe me, go through the chats on EE discord from that time yourself. You can see us talking to Leto, without his messages being there, lol.

No one cares

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:22:23

This is getting old....
If m4d is running multies, we will have 75 tagged countries.

Go find me 75 M4D countries and we might believe this nonsense. Until then...Please...shut up.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Drow Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 8:21:24

You also don't tell the whole truth.
But that's OK, that's what AT is for after all

You also missed the part where you deleted a bunch of your own messages before taking your screenshot, in order to make things appear different to the original context.

I guess your desire to go after someone new since your "win" over milkman (got him deleted for multis in teams, demonstrated he was playing clean in alliance, whilst getting yourself deleted repeatedly) means you're happy to sink to any depth.

There's still a post by leto in your very screenshot tho 🤷‍♂️
Not my fault or problem if you can't see it.

Short form, if you give it out, be prepared to take it.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 10:40:51

Drow - I didn't delete any of my messages.

I think it's REALLY amusing you're accusing me of being a liar, or half-truth teller, when you know you are openly lying right now, haha.

And you're right, Leto did post in that screenshot! I hadn't realized he changed his name on the server. He's not super saiyan or whatever.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 10:41:41

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
This is getting old....
If m4d is running multies, we will have 75 tagged countries.

Go find me 75 M4D countries and we might believe this nonsense. Until then...Please...shut up.

I don't understand the math you're doing? Light was running multis and didn't have 75 tagged countries. They had... pretty close to the same amount you all have right now.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 12:44:01

The math is simple. We have 24 members currently, each with at least one country.

IF we were running multies, at a minimum of 2 each in our very first reset, we should already have 48 countries by now. So if you can show me 48 M4D countries, which you can't, because we don't have that, you're making stuff up in your own delusional little world.

If some of us had 2 or 3, we could be nearer to 70-75 countries.

We are simply playing old earth politics.

We are going to grab unprotected solo players, undefended tagged, accept the retal attempts of those tags as stated in foreign policy and multiple posts, and we will fight whoever wants to fluff around and find out.

Simple politics. If nobody messes with us, we will attempt netting quietly.

do you not understand how earth is supposed to be played? Or did you get used to running multies and suiciding for so long you forgot how to play in a legit alliance?

All I can say is, there is only one tag we are actively hunting....

We are not allied openly or secretly with any nefarious parties. We are pacted with our very public pact list.

We have been transparent since the minute we started building the infrastructure.

You are mad at MILKMAN for something he did in teams.

You're mad at leto for not sucking up to you and bowing to your demands. Youre mad at him for allegedly saying something about your wife, which you have no proof of, therefore, it didn't happen. Yet you drone on and on and on about something that doesn't exist for you to show people. Exactly like the Doug pictures. They don't exist. You can't prove it.

He owes you nothing. We owe you nothing.

He says he misses you by the way.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on Apr 25th 2024, 12:46:56
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 12:58:25

I think it's REALLY amusing you're accusing me of being a liar, or half-truth teller, when you know you are openly lying right now, haha.

And you're right, Leto did post in that screenshot! I hadn't realized he changed his name on the server. He's not super saiyan or whatever.

FFS…..

Blackhole- Please create a separate therapy thread for all this deep seated psychological shyt.

Ok? Please? You’re gumming this thread up with “this screen shot,” “that screen shot,” “Leto this,” “Leto that.” Nobody gives a F.

A new set has started and you’re hijacking every thread with nonsense.

Just let The Free Market work. Start a new thread and see if anyone comes to your round table.

If not, then you’ll know the product isn’t good.

If yes, (probably you and sf) then you might have some traction.

Please. Just give us all some air.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 12:58:31

If Blackhole took more pictures of that one topic and or subject or object that shall not be named and less pictures of dudes he talks to on discord maybe things would go smoother in the long run

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 13:03:29

The math is simple. We have 24 members currently, each with at least one country.

IF we were running multies, at a minimum of 2 each in our very first reset, we should already have 48 countries by now. So if you can show me 48 M4D countries, which you can't, because we don't have that, you're making stuff up in your own delusional little world.

If some of us had 2 or 3, we could be nearer to 70-75 countries.

We are simply playing old earth politics.

We are going to grab unprotected solo players, undefended tagged, accept the retal attempts of those tags as stated in foreign policy and multiple posts, and we will fight whoever wants to fluff around and find out.

Simple politics. If nobody messes with us, we will attempt netting quietly.

do you not understand how earth is supposed to be played? Or did you get used to running multies and suiciding for so long you forgot how to play in a legit alliance?

All I can say is, there is only one tag we are actively hunting....

We are not allied openly or secretly with any nefarious parties. We are pacted with our very public pact list.

We have been transparent since the minute we started building the infrastructure.

You are mad at MILKMAN for something he did in teams.

You're mad at leto for not sucking up to you and bowing to your demands. Youre mad at him for allegedly saying something about your wife, which you have no proof of, therefore, it didn't happen. Yet you drone on and on and on about something that doesn't exist for you to show people. Exactly like the Doug pictures. They don't exist. You can't prove it.

He owes you nothing. We owe you nothing.

He says he misses you by the way.

Emps -

You don’t need to explain shyt to anyone. Especially to holio.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 13:10:01

That's my .02 cents. Im out of cash.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Drow Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:09:12

That's not the information I have.
You were getting into Leto as much as he was getting into you.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:23:36

OH, so you admit he was saying stuff to me after all?

Good to know! I thought you were still denying that.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 26th 2024, 0:23:59

Can you re-word this final sentence....or did I just "TIL"?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:24:43

How does every single thread turn into black hole launching an investigation against them for whatever theory he has that day

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:29:04

Originally posted by Cathankins:
How does every single thread turn into black hole launching an investigation against them for whatever theory he has that day

Because I'm extremely talented at what I do.

(Huge opening for tons of jokes everyone, pile on!!)

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:37:48

Because I'm extremely talented at what I do.

(Huge opening for tons of jokes everyone, pile on!!)

Inb4 Doug pops up

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 0:38:59

Talented????

The funniest thing about all of this is that I didn't say what your accusing me of.

The fact is that you are just a liar.

Edited By: Leto on Apr 26th 2024, 0:59:10
See Original Post

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 0:52:00

Leto... WTF? I don't even know what your post is supposed to say.

You didn't have to say what I accused you of. I said it you weirdo.

LOL. I'm not going to repeat it, as Slag will get unhappy. But I think I've been very clear about what I've accused you of. See TAN! This is why I have to keep repeating myself, people just don't pay attention around here.

And Leto, I'm a REFORMED multi-runner. You silly goose, you know this. You also know that the co-founder of m4d is the one I outed when I confessed to my multi-ing. I LOVE that you're criticizing me here for it though. It shows you DO care about people cheating in this game.

FINALLY!

Oh Leto... I'm so sorry. I think I missed it. Can you link me to the post where you criticized and called out your co-founder for running multis? I'm so sorry bud, I think I just missed the thread somewhere.

Drow Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 1:56:59

Originally posted by galleri:

Can you re-word this final sentence....or did I just "TIL"?

Nah, I'll leave it like that, it's funnier

TAN Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 3:11:46

Wait BlackHole you ran multis??? I've no sympathy for you anymore!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 3:21:03

Originally posted by TAN:

He has a lot of purple countries in his profile history.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 3:31:17

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

He has a lot of purple countries in his profile history.

Some of BHs purples also come from when him and I used to tussle in the sheets in express and tournament. Got him deleted for coordination and language multiple times haha

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 3:34:10

Most passive aggressive weird dude I have ever seen in my life ^^^

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 3:39:38

Most passive aggressive weird dude I have ever seen in my life ^^^

I know you are losing your mind and all but I am glad to know that I am your anchor in this battle against whatever is going on up there.

Stay strong sweet prince

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 3:42:26

Ok karen I’ll try and not be too crazy and scary for you

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 11:10:00

Yes, myself and M4D's co-founder ran multis. That's the whole drama here between me and Leto. I decided I wanted to come clean, and let the community know, including Leto. And he circled the wagon with the cheaters he had in his alliance, while attacking me on the forums and in discord.

It's what kicked off all this drama, the hypocrisy of it.

Drow Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 11:45:02

He ran multis on teams.
He was proven clean in alliance.
Yourself however, not so much, you got deleted yet again last set for multi running.
Yes, you played clean on the restarts after that deletion, which is why I have been as good as my word on not hitting you, but still.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 11:53:33

How do you know I played clean on the restarts?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 12:13:56

Funniest thing about all this, is that Milk isn't exactly a co-founder, and you have no idea how M4D came to relaunch.
Again, making up whatever scenerios you want.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 12:16:41

Milk literally told me he was a co-founder, so take it up with him.

Drow Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 12:19:33

you didn't get deleted in alliance again for the rest of the set, and you made an agreement with me publicly to play clean and not hit PDM in return for a DNH.
Are you saying that you chose to cheat anyway?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 12:24:41

Milk literally told me he was a co-founder, so take it up with him.

Oh okay, so co-founder = someone who helped reopen M4D. So yah, he's a co-founder. So what. You're a co-founder of resist. So what? You've been accusing entire groups of people of cheating because milkman ran a multi in teams and got caught. clean in alliance, now clean in teams, clean here. You're only issue is nobody kissed your azz about it.

You wont get that satisfaction. We're not gonna bend down and suck your big toe. Get over yourself.

You want a hug? Ask your parents or friends to hug you. You won't find hugs here.

**Free hugs at M4D for everyone else***
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2024, 12:50:18

Drow it saddens me to see that you are making backdoor deals with bhole. Didn’t bhole and Doug backdoor each other? Look at what happened.

llaar Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 13:00:34

Every person in tag this set would be a founding member at this point since it is the first set of this clan. A lot of my old friends are back and it's great to be with them and all the activity that we've brought together. Let's have a fun set and move on from the past!

~ llaar
VP of M4D

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 13:04:39

Three cheers for llaar!
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 13:48:30

you didn't get deleted in alliance again for the rest of the set, and you made an agreement with me publicly to play clean and not hit PDM in return for a DNH.
Are you saying that you chose to cheat anyway?

No, I'm not saying I cheated. I'm asking you how you know I didn't.

Because you claim to know Milkman isn't cheating in alliance this set, and didn't last set. I'm asking you how you would know? I know how you know if someone did cheat. They got caught. But isn't it possible for them to cheat without getting caught?

For instance - I had two multis in alliance that did not get deleted last set. I stopped using them after coming clean to everyone, but the point is that the mods did not detect all of the multis. It's actually quite easy to bypass detection.

Now you have a small level of confidence I'm not cheating anymore because I admitted to it, asked for forgiveness, and was very transparent about it all.

But Milkman did none of those things. So why do you have confidence he is no longer cheater?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:33:03

Because we take his word for it, just like we have to take yours.
You could have stayed quiet too, but you ran your big mouth, or should I say, still running, expecting everyone to behave as you have. Well, no two are alike. No one owes you anything. You're not our president, our admin, or our clan mate. Enough is enough.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:43:56

I'm not expecting everyone to behave as I am. I'm expecting everyone to be held responsible for their actions.

And yes, I could have stayed quiet and never told anyone about using multis. But I chose to turn over a new leaf and ask for forgiveness from the community. Is that a... bad thing?

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:47:31

He was held responsible for his actions.

All this other stuff with Leto, there is no proof of it happening. So, like we say in the govt, if you have no proof, it didnt happen. Time to move on. If you can't move on, I suggest seeking psychiatric help.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 14:50:43

I'm not expecting everyone to behave as I am. I'm expecting everyone to be held responsible for their actions.

And yes, I could have stayed quiet and never told anyone about using multis. But I chose to turn over a new leaf and ask for forgiveness from the community. Is that a... bad thing?

Have you not noticed that your desire for forgiveness from the community (whatever that means) has been accompanied not by an improvement in your behavior, but a decline?

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 15:00:39

He was held responsible for his actions.

All this other stuff with Leto, there is no proof of it happening. So, like we say in the govt, if you have no proof, it didnt happen. Time to move on. If you can't move on, I suggest seeking psychiatric help.

Ok. Sure thing, buddy!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 15:02:35

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Have you not noticed that your desire for forgiveness from the community (whatever that means) has been accompanied not by an improvement in your behavior, but a decline?

TC - You're right. My mistake. My behavior has declined. I now run even more multis. I access databases (learned that from you!) and I'm doxxing people throughout the community.

Oh fluff, no. I haven't done any of those things. So what are you talking about?

Are you saying that because I say things that M4D doesn't like on the forums, that's indicative of a behavior decline?

Because I have purposefully made enemies, and the enemies keep arguing with me? You silly silly goose, TC. You're smarter than that.

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 15:09:17

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

TC - You're right. My mistake. My behavior has declined. I now run even more multis. I access databases (learned that from you!) and I'm doxxing people throughout the community.

Oh fluff, no. I haven't done any of those things. So what are you talking about?

Are you saying that because I say things that M4D doesn't like on the forums, that's indicative of a behavior decline?

Because I have purposefully made enemies, and the enemies keep arguing with me? You silly silly goose, TC. You're smarter than that.

So you really don't get it.