Verified:

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 4:50:59

wat up watup Im an old player from way back but i havent played this game for a long time so Im lookin for a good well know experienced crew thats recruiting Active loyal members..im rusty so i need a crew willing to help out an old and rusty player. in return ill be active and do my part as a member of an Elite crew

Detmer Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 4:52:48

You sound perfect for Paradigm and that is the truth. Hardcore and legit is what we do. We got our backs forever and that is that.

http://paradigm.boxcarhosting.com

OrigOzzyB

Feb 17th 2011, 4:55:43

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 4:55:55

if you want to kill stuff...

http://www.letskillstuff.org

if you want to net go somewhere else! and stay out of our way!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

OrigOzzyB

Feb 17th 2011, 5:00:26

Xenub

Chevs

Feb 17th 2011, 5:09:02

http://sof.earth2025.net biggest and best alliance in EE at the moment
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

anubis0079 Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 5:21:19

http://sol.ghqnet.com/

since no one else said it yet ;)

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

AxAlar Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 5:28:52

Hmmm. Now that all 4 of the lame alliances in the game posted, let me be the first of the quality alliances to throw our hat in the ring. See my sig! :D

(But seriously, you looking for war? netting? a mix of both? Where'd ya play in the past?)
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Thomas Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 5:30:46

We have a great core group of loyal and active guys that are willing to help anybody learn. We also mix it up and war AND net. The majority of the clans do one or the other very well, but we do both very well. Keeps us on our toes and keeps a text based game like this interesting for much longer :)

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 17th 2011, 5:31:10

evolution2025.com ;) come join us and you can play with AxA but just under a sexxier tag :)
Finally did the signature thing.

Chevs

Feb 17th 2011, 5:49:15

don't join collab unless you like gay sex and incestual acts.

if thats your thing then they are the place to be

don't believe me check their country name homage to thomas' homosexual tendencies last set
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:00:38

Originally posted by Chevs:
don't join collab unless you like gay sex and incestual acts.

if thats your thing then they are the place to be

don't believe me check their country name homage to thomas' homosexual tendencies last set
lol.. to funny chev

Edited By: Mako on Feb 17th 2011, 6:02:44
See Original Post

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:03:50

Originally posted by qzjul:
evolution2025.com ;) come join us and you can play with AxA but just under a sexxier tag :)
sexier tag huh? does this inlude sexy chicks to?

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:10:12

Originally posted by AxAlar:
Hmmm. Now that all 4 of the lame alliances in the game posted, let me be the first of the quality alliances to throw our hat in the ring. See my sig! :D

(But seriously, you looking for war? netting? a mix of both? Where'd ya play in the past?)
Tohoms.. well im willing to do what ever it takes for da crew kill net in dont matter I just want to get back into the swing of things again.and to answer AxAlar question i used to play with SX/supremeacy x back when they were alive lol i also played on the game mars its sorta like earth but i was with the crew Lars and theres was experienced players there to same with SX and both had some cool peeps i went from recruit to recruiter to DL in SX and same with Lars

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:11:06

But Ill stop in for a visit soon at each of your sites and check things out if you all dont mind thanks for postin playas

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 17th 2011, 6:14:21

ohhh another SX member
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Thomas Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 6:35:18

I used to play Mars a while back. I stopped playing because Ashkael said it was up to the players to stop cheating. He did nothing to stop it. I hear he has gotten better at it, but it rubbed me the wrong way, much like kemo does me.

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 7:49:18

Originally posted by Warster:
ohhh another SX member

yeah that was along time ago i played with them back them Sx was good size but it started alowing down and pretty much died off from there pretty quickly

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 7:50:54

Originally posted by Thomas:
I used to play Mars a while back. I stopped playing because Ashkael said it was up to the players to stop cheating. He did nothing to stop it. I hear he has gotten better at it, but it rubbed me the wrong way, much like kemo does me.
yeah i havent been on that site in awhile either i didnt know it was still around and i thought the earth game was gone to last i new swirve was haveing alot of issues and was saleing it lol

mdevol Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 8:18:27

Mako if you are looking to war SOL is the place... http://sol.ghqnet.com/

If you are looking to net id go join evolution2025.com
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Patience Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 14:59:01

Mako: Swirve sold E2025 to an Irish company, and it was subsequently made part of the Jolt gaming empire... where it languished due to neglect until it finally died. And then, like a phoenix from the ashes rose a new game with active admins and an ever-growing community - Earth:Empires! :D
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 15:13:31

Mako, before you go any further, take a look at this:

http://evolution2025.com/gen2.GIF

Should help you figure out what happened...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 15:23:55

Originally posted by Patience:
Mako: Swirve sold E2025 to an Irish company, and it was subsequently made part of the Jolt gaming empire... where it languished due to neglect until it finally died. And then, like a phoenix from the ashes rose a new game with active admins and an ever-growing community - Earth:Empires! :D
lol yeah it did go down like bag of dog shiit on fire but yeah the new game looks look im glad i found it

Mako Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 15:24:26

Originally posted by NukEvil:

cool nuke ill have a look bro thanks

Prometheus

Feb 17th 2011, 15:37:33

Mako if you are looking for a new start in earth empires and looking to join a clan that has no grudges in the game Wings Over Fire is the place to be. We are the newest clan to Alliance this is our first set. We are made out of mostly Vets to the game. Alot of us where only playing FFA until this set when we started our own clan in Alliance.

Join: wof.ghqnet.com

P.S. Hope to see you playing Earth Empires in whatever clan you pick.

Quit why am i still posting?

Shinigami Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 15:51:09

Like a bunch of piranhas

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:10:47

mako, I'm an old SXer too, used the display name Joe back then. don't remember yours though, did you use a different one at the time?

ANYWAYS, JOIN COLLAB, I'M THERE
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:12:03

Best of the best.

sof.earth2025.net
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:12:59

Yep WoF is way to go if you are new and coming back! You will not find a better fresh start, and I believe we have pretty good tag protection from all those people trying to farm us :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

gwagers Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:17:41

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Not to be partial or anything (blatant lies), but MKR's string kind of... dies out. You do know we're still over there on the Team server, right?
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:20:18

MKR doesn't count as people
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

gwagers Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:22:02

I take offense. What's your country number? :P
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 0:08:00

Prometheus and Kill4Free said it right :)

Join us in Wings over Fire. As Prometheus said, this is our first set together in 1a. We have a really active core group of veterans.

http://wof.ghqnet.com/

Hope to see you there :)
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay