Verified:

Dutchy

Member

146

Aug 27th 2019, 13:01:48

What's with all the KSF country names?

All 20 of Reku's kids playing?

LightBringer

Member

255

Aug 27th 2019, 13:16:10

Multies.
Hello

Gerdler

Member

2464

Aug 27th 2019, 13:27:57

We honor Reku this set for long and loyal service.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 27th 2019, 13:36:15
See Original Post

Boltar

Member

3991

Aug 27th 2019, 13:41:22

I miss when ksf had their own tag. As well as alot of other tags unknown neofed imag with 50+

Dutchy

Member

146

Aug 27th 2019, 22:28:55

Originally posted by Gerdler:
We honor Reku this set for long and loyal service.


Would have done the same if I had known, damn.

Well in Laf. <3 you Reku.

KSF forever indeed.

Dutchy

Member

146

Aug 27th 2019, 22:32:23

Originally posted by Boltar:
I miss when ksf had their own tag. As well as alot of other tags unknown neofed imag with 50+


I miss OG KSF.

Spitz, Beatnik, Reku, Log, Arrogus, Kwyzibo, Worfo, Odin, Sokka few others I can’t recall.

ninong

Member

1376

Aug 28th 2019, 5:50:38

mmm kitchen sink fluffers
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Gerdler

Member

2464

Aug 28th 2019, 6:48:40

Yeah, I always forget myself and think its Kitchen Sink F-something it stands for, lol.

Kamikaze Suicidal Fighters possibly.

I still can't spell Rekuyukai without looking it up, either.

Dutchy

Member

146

Aug 28th 2019, 12:45:16

Yeah Kamikaze Suicidal Fighters - started as a Kill squad in ARROW called Kyu Special Force, I believe it was short for some Japanese archer.

Spitzbart

Member

82

Nov 30th 2019, 10:45:21

Originally posted by Dutchy:
Originally posted by Boltar:
I miss when ksf had their own tag. As well as alot of other tags unknown neofed imag with 50+


I miss OG KSF.

Spitz, Beatnik, Reku, Log, Arrogus, Kwyzibo, Worfo, Odin, Sokka few others I can’t recall.


Somebody rang?

Yeah good times.
Soka, Fingerz, Longinus, Big J, Leo, Ziggy, Age, Amsterdam and many more
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

Neil

Member

274

Nov 30th 2019, 11:07:33

Arrow had kill squads?

Spitzbart

Member

82

Nov 30th 2019, 11:27:04

Originally posted by Neil:
Arrow had kill squads?


Not really, at least not under the ARROW tag, that's why they got their own (KSF). When under ARROW, KSF wasn't a real kill squad, more a retail, punishment, war squad I believe. But because they wanted top missiles and hits they split off and took care of Arrow's KT under the [KSF] tag.
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

Dutchy

Member

146

Dec 1st 2019, 2:57:13

[quote poster=Spitzbart; 47632; 923838]
Originally posted by Neil:
Arrow had kill squads?


Not really, at least not under the ARROW tag, that's why they got their own (KSF). When under ARROW, KSF wasn't a real kill squad, more a retail, punishment, war squad I believe. But because they wanted top missiles and hits they split off and took care of Arrow's KT under the [KSF] tag. [/quote]

Spitz

<3

OzzyB

Spitzbart

Member

82

Dec 1st 2019, 11:11:27

Ozzy! :)
Fear me not, but fear my hell.