Verified:

zygotic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 11:30:53

The truth is I started played again about 1 week ago and quickly found out the set was nearly over, not wanting to join my original alliance with a very small country near the end of the set. I thought I'd create a spam tag as a laugh, Inertia is a name that I thought would be a great alliance name years ago but at the time I was head fa and minister in a major alliance, this was my chance to to use the INERTIA name. Icn were unlucky they were not the only alliance to farm me but the other alliance LCN stopped as soon as I asked them to. The icn member gave it the big un and taunted me and continued to farm me including declaring war even after I asked him/her/it to stop. I had no choice but to retalliate against any icn country I could break (sorry papa) ironically enough the country I ab'ed I'd spoken to earlier the week.

ibujke Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 11:32:42

Spoken to about what?

zygotic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 11:39:39

Oh just chit chat about old icn players I remember or have met

ibujke Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 11:41:48

That is quite ironic.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 14:36:50

really, you had every right to attack back the country that attacked you. ICN will not protect a country that does more then a 3 tap on any country, tagged or untagged. when you attacked an innocent country that is when the trouble began. If you or anyone else in the future have a problem with an icn country farming you to dirt let myself, deathrider or pm dixiechick know so we can make it stop. leadership does not condone excessive farming and our members know if they do it, they are on their own. If an innocent gets hit, then we have a problem.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

zygotic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 14:53:10

I'm not looking for an explanation. I know how it works

ibujke Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 17:20:49

Zip, I disagree.

The country that farmed INERTIA member is tagged ICN. The tag takes responsibility for all countries under its tag. If someone suicided ICN from iMag, you would likely hold iMag responsible, at least to some degree wouldnt you? There arent any innocent countries in a guilty clan. This is alliance server after all :).

That being said, it is not really relevant. ICN did excessive grabbing on INERTIA. INERTIA tried to resolve it peacefully but you refused. At that point INERTIA decided to declare war on ICN as a response to your farming.

Since you were at war, all countries tagged ICN were legit targets for the INERTIA tag. I really don`t see the problem.

Now, if you were saying you will hold a grudge against INERTIA, that`s a different story. One better addressed by someone else.

ZIP Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 17:30:43

no grudge, and you do have a point. We are an alliance, and as such we are as strong as our weakest link. and he is weak too ( link ). just look at him - we will trade him for a box of paper clips.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops