Verified:

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:20:03

Hello everyone
I need your help.
I looking for my relatives in London.
they are descendants of Georgy Ermolaevich Chaplin (1886 Tver Russian Empire - 1950 London, Great Britain) colonel, nobleman.
He was the nephew of my great-grandfather Andrei Nikolaevich Chaplin (1864-1919) General-major, nobleman. My grandmother Varvara, his daughter was born in 1904, and my father in 1939.
I was born in 1989.
I am a Ukrainian military man, and now at war. During that period there was a civil war and many nobles fled through persecution by the communists.
I searched a lot and asked about them, about relatives in Britain for three years now, and could not find anything.
I just want to get to know them.
At that harsh time, after the death of my great-grandfather at the hands of the Bolsheviks, George could not evacuate my grandmothers to England. They saw a terrible time and consequently I was born.
I got knowledge about this from my ancestors. Georgy then could not overcome to pick up from Arkhangelsk to Kharkov, this path was infested with bandits and revolutionaries, the nobles were good prey. Maybe he regretted. But they survived, and married poor people, and by changing their documents they survived the terrible time of persecution of the nobles. The nobles were then simply shot by the communists.
There is a risk that I can die here, but I just want to get to know them. Аnd explain that with difficulty the women survived with their children, they managed.

Military man Ukrainian Forces,
Vasily

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:23:04

please, no insults.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:31:55

Hey dude American here. I’m just going to be brutally 100 percent honest and tell you something none of my countrymen will. Our leaders are not trustworthy. Neither side. Both are liars and none are men of God.

I would not take their word. If their word is all that you have to hope for then you better prepare yourself, they do not keep their words. They are their to make money and there to further their global geo political power.

After they are done with our “allies” like the Kurds and Kuwait and against, we always abandon them and they are slaughtered afterwards.

I am terribly sorry this is happening in your nation. Quite the tragedy. If I am being honest I would get my family and flee.

I’ve seen the videos and understand they are rounding up Ukraine men and throwing them in vans and forcing them to go to the front lines under armed and to a certain death sentence in open field with drones attacking them.

Your men will grow to resent their leaders once the smoke clears and they realize how they have been used as pawns

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:42:40

this is a trap to go to in war, . I just want to get to know them, I’m not going to beg for asylum from them. I can handle it myself, somehow. Maybe there is some organization for finding relatives, maybe you know?

Yes, regarding Ukraine and the world, this is almost true.

Edited By: DreddJudge on Mar 19th 2024, 23:55:17
See Original Post

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:05:35

I would not begin my schemes by saying “this is a trap”. That probally doesn’t help

Leto Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:13:26

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:47:34

There are no bad nations, there are simply villains in these nations, and all nations are good.

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 9:41:27

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:50:15

Best of luck DreddJudge and I hope you and your family make it out safe once the conflict is all over.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:00:24

I know there is a language barrier here so keep it simple. Social media is your best bet. People like bragging about their heritage and family history. Facbooke, instragam, ancestry.cm. all kinds of places to look.

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 9:44:02

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:04:21

The American people stand with Ukrainians and all of our people around the world. I assure you I stand with the people of europa and would like to see a greater zion established with all of our people assembled from around the world

No more brother wars. End the wars

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 9:45:54

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 9:20:27

I am the England man. My Speak the English word very well because it is a prove I am the England man.

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 15:00:29

Originally posted by Leto:

Thanks LETO
I will try

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 15:08:44

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
I am the England man. My Speak the English word very well because it is a prove I am the England man.

maybe appeal to the nobles? Georgy Ermolaevich was in British military service. I can leave my contacts. Honestly, I was looking for it even before the war. I have no need to sit on their neck. Before the war, I myself came home to Ukraine from abroad on January 12, 2022.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 21:27:17

privit, Vasily )

From the information you've given, i'll ask someone to see if they can find out more, may find something to help

Все буде Україна
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 22:17:38

Originally posted by Akula:
privit, Vasily )

From the information you've given, i'll ask someone to see if they can find out more, may find something to help

Все буде Україна

If you need my contact information, I'm ready to provide it. but the truth is that I am now close to the fighting. LETO recommended contacting the Red Cross, and other friends also recommended other search methods. Thank you.

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 22:36:48

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Best of luck DreddJudge and I hope you and your family make it out safe once the conflict is all over.

I’m not going to run away from Ukraine, I’m looking for them for other reasons. And I will leave Ukraine for a while for the reason that I will build a female Orthodox monastery in honor of saint Anna Porphyrogenita. In honor of the woman whose descendant I am.

My great-grandfather Andrey, like Georgy, were descendants of her ladyship Nadezhda Sergeevna Duches Bolkhovskaya, a Kazan landowner. The Dukes of Bolkhovski are descendants of Duke Mikhail of Chernigov. Mikhail of Chernigov was the son of Maria Kazimirovna Pyasta, Maria Kazimirovna was a descendant of Maria Dobronega of Kyiv, Dobronega of Kiev was the daughter of Anna Parfirogeneta and Duke Vladimir of Kyiv. Anna Porphyrogenitus was the daughter of the Byzantine Emperor Roman -II, and the sister of the Byzantine Emperor Vaslius -II. This is the truth. these are famous people and history

Edited By: DreddJudge on Mar 19th 2024, 23:20:15
See Original Post

DreddJudge Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 22:38:22