Verified:

Doug Game profile

Jun 2nd 2023, 18:27:17

Wow I never thought of it what way. Pride day is everyday in a living committed relationship. As my mom says stay in your lane. Unless at work I have to deal with that community and specialty needs. I agree with KOH and Orkin and I were talking that it should just be the 28 of June as remembrance of stonewall in 1969. So those arguments are reasonable. I won’t put bumbler stickers on my car or fly anything but an American flag lit at my house. The gays already don’t like me because I’m too moderate and won’t follow all their bullfluff. They kicked me out of the club 8 years ago.‘but the city is a different thing in my job.!

Yes I bought one of these and do wear it as part of the task force. Stock photo. It’s a 2A vest.
https://images.app.goo.gl/UQKHjZmEFrovYY6Q7

Edited By: Doug on Jun 2nd 2023, 18:35:42
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 19:44:22

Doug. I don't know you. Well at least. But this is gross. I get so mad at posts like this it makes me want to just hate kiss you. Then hate jerk you off.

I mean come on. Just stop it already. Be gay all you want, but stop with the happy.

I needs brooding.

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 2nd 2023, 20:22:08

I proclaim next Month as "Doggie-Style" Month

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 20:37:55

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I proclaim next Month as "Doggie-Style" Month

Snoop approves
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 20:56:14

It seems like capitalist forces drive the disdain more than the community itself. This is interesting to me, and not something I'd really considered, but it makes sense.

I hate Christmas music and am not a Christian. However, I don't feel like Christians are to blame for "shoving Christmas down everyone's throat" starting at the end of October. In fact, most Christans will not be having any conversations with me about Santa or resurrection, it's almost exclusively stores that make me feel that way. It would be insane to blame the "Christian movement" instead of the "capitalist machine" for the actions of department stores. No one actually listens to Mariah Carey for 4 months straight in their homes. I think, for even Christians, the capitalist side of Christmas is actually pretty annoying, and it's a good time to try to avoid commercial businesses. It's not like a bunch of gays are hanging out in the Pride aisle at CVS, similarly.

I think blaming the gay community for CVS having a Pride aisle this month is VERRRRY SIMILAR to blaming Christians for CVS playing bad music and having a Christmas aisle 5 months from now. It seems you ACTUALLY have a problem with corporations using a particular demographic moreso than the actions of the community itself, but mind it significantly less when it's something you believe in.

In other words, I think we all agree. I share your opinions albeit about a different holiday and the direction of my disdain is, I think correctly, only at capitalism and corporations rather than a community. Otherwise, I think we're all in perfect agreement.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 2nd 2023, 21:08:20
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 21:39:52

I'm not religious and I love Xmas because it's the only part of the year we get full family time and nothing brings me more joy than watching nephews and nieces open presents
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 21:48:35

Yeah and honestly I think if you went to Pride, you'd have a good time unless you're a full time bigot. It's a pretty top shelf party in most places.

I think I'd celebrate the Pagan holiday about Santa with my theoretical children. And I really enjoy the gift giving and playing with trains and baseballs with my nephew that comes from my brother's part of the family. Don't even really mind the Rat Pack Christmas albums they play.

It's really just when Bud Light puts an elf on their cans that I find annoying, because it just seems like a Christian ideology is being jammed down my throat, if you feel my parallel. It's the marketing at fault. Not the market.

It's not the gays or the libs jamming this down your throat, similarly it isn't Christians jammimg Christmas down mine. It's Wal-Mart and Bud Light, and they're doing it simply to make an extra buck. It's corporate exploitation and kinda not much else.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 2nd 2023, 21:57:02
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:22:46

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah and honestly I think if you went to Pride, you'd have a good time unless you're a full time bigot. It's a pretty top shelf party in most places.

I think I'd celebrate the Pagan holiday about Santa with my theoretical children. And I really enjoy the gift giving and playing with trains and baseballs with my nephew that comes from my brother's part of the family. Don't even really mind the Rat Pack Christmas albums they play.

It's really just when Bud Light puts an elf on their cans that I find annoying, because it just seems like a Christian ideology is being jammed down my throat, if you feel my parallel. It's the marketing at fault. Not the market.

It's not the gays or the libs jamming this down your throat, similarly it isn't Christians jammimg Christmas down mine. It's Wal-Mart and Bud Light, and they're doing it simply to make an extra buck. It's corporate exploitation and kinda not much else.

So if i don't go and have fun......I'm a bigot, see that's the part that pisses me off and turns me against all these movements...Im a car guy, i like car shows, i don't go to them all because some i don't care for....i guess I'm not a car guy by your logic.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jun 2nd 2023, 22:24:49
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:25:49

*sigh*

That's not what I said. I said if you did go, it's such a fun party, that you'd struggle to find a bad time unless you actually hated gay people.

I'm not going either because I work weekends lol. I'm just saying if you went, it'd be fun. I also don't think if I don't celebrate Christmas some years, that I'm a religious bigot or anti-Christian either.

Ways in which we're similar: I don't care what people do in the privacy of their homes.
Ways in which we're different: I don't say I'm sick of Christianity being jammed down my throat when someone says Merry Christmas. I just accept that some folks are different and say "same to you. God bless us, everyone."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 2nd 2023, 22:30:03
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:29:17

I go to car shows after parties and when I don't have fun i leave, goes for any party, I've been to Mardi Gras like parties didn't have fun and left..... I've been to gay bars with friends, some were fun, others weren't....just because I didn't like it and left doesn't make me a sub species of human kind.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jun 2nd 2023, 22:31:19
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:31:39

Would you say there was any gays within your immediate community jamming gayness down your throat in those situations aside from the most extreme people, whether car shows or gay bars?

Or is it largely a corporate entity when you reference that?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:34:52

The fluffing media is what's creating chaos, it's always the media, chaos = $$$ they are driving this thing, the gay community is being exploited by the media like African Americans have been for decades.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:42:48

Yeah that's exactly my point haha. Although, I'd extend it beyond the media to all corporate business. The exploitation even within department stores is wild.

I saw a BLM T-shirt at Target that was likely manufactured in a prison, by a black man (a statistical prison majority) legally put into forced labor making pennies in commissary by the 13th amendment. All proceeds go to, I assume, Target and PrisonCorp.

I feel like that should literally offend everyone. Racists for different reasons than non, but I bet they sold dozens of them.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 2nd 2023, 22:45:31

@ the mod that removed sticky.

๐Ÿ‘€ C U
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

ใƒ„

Jun 2nd 2023, 23:26:41

Got to love the burn loot murder crowd. Saw that wonderful charity pulled the wool over all of their sponsors eyes.

The left really took it to those racist with all those black businesses burned down by those white supporters.

Edited By: ใƒ„ on Jun 2nd 2023, 23:30:48

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2023, 23:29:59

Yeah that's exactly my point haha. Although, I'd extend it beyond the media to all corporate business. The exploitation even within department stores is wild.

I saw a BLM T-shirt at Target that was likely manufactured in a prison, by a black man (a statistical prison majority) legally put into forced labor making pennies in commissary by the 13th amendment. All proceeds go to, I assume, Target and PrisonCorp.

I feel like that should literally offend everyone. Racists for different reasons than non, but I bet they sold dozens of them.

Meh, business is business, BLM apparel will make you more profit than Trump apparel, the opposite in rural stores, corporations put money on what will make them profits, same corporations will buy both items and strategically put them wherever they're more likely to sell.
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 3rd 2023, 0:48:41

Originally posted by Red X:

๐Ÿ‘€ C U

Doug Game profile

Jun 3rd 2023, 10:24:41

Let’s not go the blm stuff. This is Pride. For me and other players. I’m in no position to comment on what QZ said privately to me, but he is happy we’ve found community here, diversity and inclusivity. Let’s not turn this into a catch all of “oh while we’re at it those damn green peace people ruined the Mona Lisa”

But even to some of you that make me think about somethings like KOH often does, or devils reject. I didn’t feel attacked, I felt like they had some very valid points in an adult civil tone.

Ps. Orkin we only did it cause it’s hot outside and all the bros wanna take their shirts off. Imagine pride in February! And world pride this year will be in Sydney with millions attending. And anyone who’s been to rock in Rio or Glastonbury knows it’s very inclusive and rock in Rio gets 1-3 million in 1 night. Reported hate crime assaults last year? None. Why is America so bent about yhid shxt. Europe, some places in South America, etc don’t need the politics. Spain say “just show up! Bring your partner who gives a damn” bit we’re all so scared here. Ok now side note: the m&m’s, bud light, and the other triggers were a little much lol gay candy cmon lol so yes alot of what some of you say I’m I guess “gay light?” Very moderate. Hell the gays kicked me out of the club years ago cause I was too moderate. So let’s keep a lively discussion friendly and decent. Or I’ll ask for my own thread to be tossed. So far people are treating me and others respectfully.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 3rd 2023, 12:23:19

From the beginning of the earth, there has always been some form of BullSh!t going on. With the 24 hour news cycle and the reach of Social Media, we just get to see more of it.
When work begins to get to you, you take some time off. When the BullSh!t gets deep you look for an escape....mebbe go fishing or to a sporting event. Mebbe a walk in the park. Mebbe find an online game. Anything for an escape.
Some may say I had a stressful career along with being a Fire/Rescue/Vehicle Rescue Technician. Been dealing with medical BS for 11 years.
When this game started, there was a lot of trash talk relating to the game. There were game friendships made and some amount of friction as well, related to the game. It was about the game. A game played as an escape or to feel a sense of community.
The 24 hour news cycle, and the reach of Social Media, needs to find discussion issues to be relevent.

AT provides multiple GAME RELATED threads for the various games (Alliance, Primary, Team.....). These are threads for individual game smack. There is also a General Talk thread for all other smack.
I am criticised for not wanting to join discord, whatsapp or other chat areas. I do join WC rooms and indivudual alliance rooms keeping it to game related smack.

There is a time and place for everything. This "look at me", and "sharing of feelings" BS has a place in GT. I found it to be laughable that the thought of no one would go there to look, or share feelings had QZ wasting his time to satisfy the non-game related BS. I do not care if you shop at Target or drink Bud Light. Don't care who you love, even if you love galleri and want to share pillow talk with Gerdler.
Today is National Egg Day.....don't care about that either. If I did, I am sure I could find material to read and communities to share my feelings about eggs. I decided to come to this GAME instead.

Doug Game profile

Jun 3rd 2023, 13:46:35

Actually QZ and I’ve had non game related talks that are private, not game related and ebjoyable. Yes, stick to the game. The nfl Draft, Sending seeds, trading coupons like a bunch of old women. Yea game related ok. But DARE I stand up for the players here that I know that don’t want to tell their clans cause they’d get thrown out happy pride. Dear lord the sky is falling down cause some support me and others diversity, as allys as my friend. As I’ve pointed out many know I’m moderate, fair and am an honest guy. Suicidal I’ve always respected you as well, still will. As a strong player and a force to respected. I agree with you on points here, koh on points and a few others. My thread was a nod to a community that only posts in BONUS because they’re afraid to speak here. Think about it, go look at the names in bonus. Some don’t ever speak here out of fear from trolling or sounding silly. So yes this message is for all the weirdos in the game that e you this space. To speak out here, or just the same 5 people. You all have had great points, some were just obtuse, but some gave ME a new way of looking at things. Respectfully done. And I want to be challenged to think. Not sit online and watch Elmo’s Follies unfold on Twitter and other social media. Love oh or hate it this place has some of the smartest, well rounded, well traveled experienced people. And I love that.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2023, 13:47:17

๐Ÿ‘€ C U

RedX we are voting for this to be stickied and by unanimous vote, we’ve all agreed that we’re cool with this one being stickied.

Doug Game profile

Jun 3rd 2023, 13:51:28

I wish you all tolerance, peace and love. To not live with hate in our hearts.

Edited By: Doug on Jun 3rd 2023, 14:02:04
Paradigm VP/Senator

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 3rd 2023, 18:07:08

Originally posted by Coalie:

๐Ÿ‘€ C U

RedX we are voting for this to be stickied and by unanimous vote, we’ve all agreed that we’re cool with this one being stickied.

It’s not going to stay up forever lol. I took the sticky off this time. It was topped long enough. Not like it’s going to get buried quickly lol

Doug Game profile

Jun 3rd 2023, 18:18:50

What? Coalie is a top? He gave off big bottom vibes. /me runs
Paradigm VP/Senator

Soviet Game profile

Jun 3rd 2023, 23:17:49

Doug my main problem is the LGBTQ+ _activists_ who have some unexplainable interest of involving young children in their.. I dont want to call it a fantasy and be disrespectful, but I can't put a word on it to describe dressing up in drag to read books to 5 year olds.

I just don't get it. And I don't get the parents who actively participate with their children at those events.. like what's okay with putting your child front row while a grown ass man in drag twerks 5 feet from their face? Even if it was Nikki Minaj I still don't approve. There's a time and a place and the library with kids ain't neither.

Again, no hate for anyone of that group. My motto has always been I don't care what you do as long as you aren't hurting kids and it isn't on my front porch. Sadly corps and activists want to encourage both.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 0:57:47

I'm with Soviet, why do they feel the need to expose children to sexuality, it rubs me really hard the wrong way, in Argentina we call that degenerate behavior, like i said before, keep your sex life to yourself.
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 2:37:50

Originally posted by Soviet:
Doug my main problem is the LGBTQ+ _activists_ who have some unexplainable interest of involving young children in their.. I dont want to call it a fantasy and be disrespectful, but I can't put a word on it to describe dressing up in drag to read books to 5 year olds.

I just don't get it. And I don't get the parents who actively participate with their children at those events.. like what's okay with putting your child front row while a grown ass man in drag twerks 5 feet from their face? Even if it was Nikki Minaj I still don't approve. There's a time and a place and the library with kids ain't neither.

Again, no hate for anyone of that group. My motto has always been I don't care what you do as long as you aren't hurting kids and it isn't on my front porch. Sadly corps and activists want to encourage both.

I'm not going to pretend to understand drag shows, as i don't. But I'm not going to let you mischaracterize what they are either.

1. Drag shows have occurred across human history.
2. Drag shows occur in the military. Frequently. Performed by non lgbtq people.
3. Drag shows don't typically involve twerking in front of children. You're making crap up.
4. My best guess is dressing in drag is similar to acting, except you're acting as a different gender. When you look at it like that, it's much less 'sexual' than you want to make it out to be.

You know what else though... I've NEVER seen a fluffing drag show. I've never heard of one near me. To my knowledge, they aren't super common. So a lot of ya'll want to hate on fluff that barely ever even happens.

Similar to how everyone made such big deals about trans people in bathrooms. I've NEVER, in my entire life, seen a trans person in a bathroom. Probably because I wouldn't know even if they were there. So what's the damn problem?

I think some people just look for a reason to hate on people dissimilar to themselves.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 2:53:10

^ x2

Keep the pillow talk in Gerd's room
Catch me on ir c

Auk Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 2:55:01

โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿฉท ๐Ÿฉต Happy Pride Month ๐Ÿณ๏ธ‍๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒˆ

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I came here to play a game. Don't give a fuxk what folks do in real life.
You always have those folks who feel the need to "look at me" "look at me".

Get you sh*t together and and get back to the game.

It is what it is, I do not see anyone complaining about your off-topic threads in Alliance Talk:

https://www.earthempires.com/...s-desk-51826?t=1682973647
https://www.earthempires.com/...ce-day-50284?t=1674777513
https://www.earthempires.com/...-d-a-y-50356?t=1629611140
https://www.earthempires.com/...sunday-50349?t=1629119477
https://www.earthempires.com/...m-kids-50333?t=1628430507
https://www.earthempires.com/...sunday-50324?t=1627822060
https://www.earthempires.com/...sunday-50303?t=1626630314
https://www.earthempires.com/...sunday-50272?t=1625349384
https://www.earthempires.com/...rs-day-50260?t=1624299605

Originally posted by ZEN:
Doug. I don't know you. Well at least. But this is gross. I get so mad at posts like this it makes me want to just hate kiss you. Then hate jerk you off.

I mean come on. Just stop it already. Be gay all you want, but stop with the happy.

I needs brooding.

๐Ÿ˜น LMAO. Reminds me of an old cartoon or comic where the character expressed the same, melting upon a mere display of affection. You really nailed how some folks in this thread would react.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm with Soviet, why do they feel the need to expose children to sexuality, it rubs me really hard the wrong way, in Argentina we call that degenerate behavior, like i said before, keep your sex life to yourself.

Is it sex life when my teacher announced her marriage and explaining why her belly is obviously bigger compared to other teachers?

They don't generally run around talking about their sex life. If children ask questions, I'd imagine it'd be similar to how anyone else would answer them: "Oh, I met this person, and we one day fell in love. Now we live together. Blah blah. Now let's get back to our math lesson."

Observing Pride Month, is that sex life? Sharing a few stories about discrimination, is that sex life? How about having a job that involves helping people and showing them that there is no shame but pride in being who they are; is that sex life?

How much of a big deal is it when parents take their children to concerts where celebrities perform in highly revealing outfits?

Cross-dressing was a thing before the United States was even a thing. Men and women would participate in Kabuki theaters, and when women got banned from performing, men ended up dressing as women to play their roles. How much of a big deal is it to dress in women's clothing to perform at a theater? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabuki

๐Ÿคญ Oh my, the moral panic in this thread is strong.

Edit: 6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡นโ—๏ธ

Edited By: Auk on Jun 4th 2023, 5:06:20. Reason: LOL, QZ really should implement Markdown text formatting
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

Soviet Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 2:55:02

And RuPaul hasn't had a drag show on TV for the last decade...

You can just choose to ignore what's going on and more power to you for doing so, it's a free country at least here in the states. But to say it isn't happening anywhere when you're not even paying attention is the definition of ignorance.
Imaginary Numbers

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 3:32:30

Some people just don't or don't want to get it, leave the children be children, not a hard ask.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2023, 5:41:07

I don't think it's the job of a performer make parental decisions for anyone. I worked at a club that had an all ages drag brunch and I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't see people bring children. It wasn't a very risqué show, but even so I thought of it as a bizarre thing to take a child to.

I've also seen kids at Nascar races on the infield and I'm almost certain that's probably causing long term hearing issues. Kinda not my place to parent on their behalf in that situation either.

I've had people sit outside at my bar and get drunk and smoke cigarettes with a baby in a stroller next to them. As a smoker myself, when I see a stroller coming at me when I've got one lit, I cross the street. And I obviously walk far away to light one up around my neice and nephew.

I'm pretty vulgar with my rhetoric between songs when I'm performing, and I've had tons of kids at my shows. And I have reoccurring fans that continuously bring their children. Again, not my place to say, but I wouldn't.

Holding stupid parents against specifically drag shows is a bizarre thing. I feel like I see bad parenting daily and drag shows are the least of the things fluffing some of these kids up.

You're once again pointing something out that you hate in general (bad parenting), and holding it against a community that doesn't deserve it. That's literally the definition of an implicit bias.

If you ever need an example to show people of how implicit biases work, considering you literally teach that to police, Doug, I think this thread should serve as a fine example haha. These folks hold dumb parents taking their kids to drag shows against the drag shows and not the dumb parents lol. If you're going to claim to not care what other people do, it has to be universal.

Furthermore, the art people let their children experience helps form their perspective. I don't necessarily think it hurts a child to see paintings of nude humans, listen to vulgar music, play violent video games, watch gory movies, see men in women's clothes dancing, etc. I think seeing art tends to help creativity and the education and home life of the child is about 30 times as important as whether or not he saw a drag show.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2023, 6:02:48
See Original Post

Doug Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 13:01:45

I too have stated here I have an issue with this. I think they attempt to make things they don’t understand not so scary. And to some that may be an approach acceptable in some cultures. Drag queens freak me the hell out tbh. But Milton Berele, Dame Edna, and many cultures eastern and Greek used “drag” when woman couldn’t perform. Now. That set aside. I think 16-17 with parental consent in a non alcoholic venue unless a restaurant occupied by a parent is a parents decision. I work a side job at a club. I’m not the token gay cop at the gay bar. I’ll arrest their asses faster than anyone. Why? It’s because I expect BETTER out if my own community to not behave as assholes. No, you may not bring your child to an over 18 or 21 venue. Nope. Not here. I have 2 brothers. 13 and 16. They know without me and Colin donking all over the property. But we don’t need to tell them. They know hey there’s only one bed in that room. Kids today are smarter than we ever were. I was scared to death to tell my oldest brother at 15 I was gay before I got married. He jokingly said he had tons of gay friends at school. I tried making Colin just s friend their entire lives) they knew.

Forgot my point. But being or having Pride means many things I guess yo many people. No, trans 9 year olds is not right and parents need smacked. No. Some drag entertainment needs to be kept private. But as an individual, celebrating who you are or what you are is important. I made this thread because I found inclusion and diversity and even challenges here. From suicidal, to Soviet and others you managed to do 1 thing. Respect me, bring up your concerns and we talked about it. I truly have great respect for the lot of you. I hope you realize that.

- D
Paradigm VP/Senator

Havoc Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 19:25:59

I think the above stuff Soviet mentioned is also like, a huge, minority outlier and it's fluffing wild people are using that as some justification to be anti-lgbtq or even anti-drag.

Happy Pride Doug. I'm making an effort to listen to a lot of LGBTQ+ artists this month, the trans-music scene especially has been pumping out a ton of awesome content in the alternative/extreme music spheres.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Doug Game profile

Jun 4th 2023, 19:41:55

Originally posted by Havoc:
I think the above stuff Soviet mentioned is also like, a huge, minority outlier and it's fluffing wild people are using that as some justification to be anti-lgbtq or even anti-drag.

Happy Pride Doug. I'm making an effort to listen to a lot of LGBTQ+ artists this month, the trans-music scene especially has been pumping out a ton of awesome content in the alternative/extreme music spheres.

Cool Havoc,

pink’s new album is very inclusive. Songs like Trustfall, and runaway and a 80’s ish song never not gonna dance again. Brandie Carlilie (spelling) David Archuletta, little nas x, but I am not too familiar with trans artists, tho janelle and some Eurovision artists are. Just use google or Spotify. The EDM festival scene right now is heavy in that scene. I’m just stuck on those songs from pinks new album. If I liked chicks I’d be arrested for too many marriage proposals. At 41 she’s hot af
Paradigm VP/Senator

Soviet Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 1:23:58

Im not anti drag. I don't care if people in drag exist. Just don't tell my daughter she may not be a girl just because when I'm working on my vehicles she picks up a wrench to tighten the lug nuts. Or hops in my lap on the tractor or lawn mower when it's time to cut grass.

Doug knows I don't hate him for being gay. He isn't hurting kids or advocating for it and he and his husband aren't literally doing their bedroom activities on my front porch. I think Doug does good things for his community. I just have a problem with the activists among them like I originally stated. People who try to one up another with how woke they are or maybe they get off on the initial shock of onlookers idk. I don't understand it, I just know it's not for me or my family.
Imaginary Numbers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 1:41:08

There's bad apples in every bushel tho.

You could use that exact same logic to justify hate against literally any other singular demographic. Racists among Republicans, globalists among Democrats, rapists among the church, wife-beaters among sports fans, etc. Using that as an excuse to justify hate towards a particular group is justifying bigotry. Pretty cut and dry.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 1:45:40

So we agree we don't like racists, globalists, rapists, wife beaters and any combination of the above. Glad we have common ground Derrick.

Just want to add that I see people conflating my dislike of individual people meaning I hate an entire group they themselves may identify with. I don't agree with them doing that.

I should be allowed to hate an individual based on their actions. I don't operate on a hate one, hate them all basis.

Edited By: Soviet on Jun 5th 2023, 1:52:55
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 3:35:13

Lol indeed. I agree with the above statement completely. Your choice to bring it up on a post wishing people a very Happy Pride made it seem like you were holding the actions of the few against the community. Otherwise you'd have just said "Happy Pride!"

Feel me? Context is extremely important. You chose this post to express your qualms against certain people, and it made you seem bigoted. I've known you a long time and don't think you are, but this is a post to express inclusivity not air our grievances.

Marc

Jun 5th 2023, 4:24:05

More drag queen storytime please.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Doug Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 4:31:23

Marc quit starting fluff lol

Soviet I understood your post and I do want to say thank you. You do know me a little bit and thanks for that. Derrick, thank you as well. We’ve gone off topic but it’s ok. Debate is good. New ideas and thoughts are good and in this thread, we’ve had civil debate and even disagreement. I’m not ashamed I posted this, I’m proud that I did now for even more reason. We literally could disagree without being disagreeable or hateful towards each other. So I’m indeed proud.

Orkin will be along shortly to confirm lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 5:11:36

Lol, I spent 6 years of my life working the gay bar scene (It's because I'm cute, they actually 1099 gay bar bartenders because you're technically a model. As a subcontractor, you can absolutely get fired for being out of shape. A little too much blow and not hitting the gym and you're out. My interest in Kenpo is the only reason I could hack it. Cardio>everything. I'd go back too if I wasn't a partner at my current spot. Gays tip better and it sorta isn't close.). I got enough drag queen stories to last a lifetime.

What's really funny to me about the drag stuff is that I don't think they've ever seen go-go boys. No one tell them those exist. Then they will really freak out lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 5th 2023, 5:15:27
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 5:45:40

Im not anti drag. I don't care if people in drag exist. Just don't tell my daughter she may not be a girl just because when I'm working on my vehicles she picks up a wrench to tighten the lug nuts. Or hops in my lap on the tractor or lawn mower when it's time to cut grass.

Doug knows I don't hate him for being gay. He isn't hurting kids or advocating for it and he and his husband aren't literally doing their bedroom activities on my front porch. I think Doug does good things for his community. I just have a problem with the activists among them like I originally stated. People who try to one up another with how woke they are or maybe they get off on the initial shock of onlookers idk. I don't understand it, I just know it's not for me or my family.

^ x2..

Marry me Soviet you ugly bastard <3
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 5:50:49

I know that's not right. Guys old as time and still looks like a college kid. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. Galleri kinda maxed her game. That's a handsome man.

Doug Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 6:00:29

I know that's not right. Guys old as time and still looks like a college kid. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. Galleri kinda maxed her game. That's a handsome man.

I want that dudes number you sent me! Stat! Colin? Colin who?! lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 6:01:21

I actually changed my opinion on "go-go boys" and think everyone should Google them immediately and formulate an opinion based on the images and come here and let us know how you feel...compared to drag. I just threw some Pop-Secret in the nuke oven and am fully here for it haha.

*Occasionally stirs a full pot of chocolate mole for 24 hours*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 5th 2023, 6:26:52
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2023, 6:06:16

Originally posted by Doug:

I want that dudes number you sent me! Stat! Colin? Colin who?! lol

Colin all them numbers back tonight boiiii. I got smoked because of Pride two blocks from the gayborhood. Full bar from noon on. SMOKED.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 10:01:14

Lol indeed. I agree with the above statement completely. Your choice to bring it up on a post wishing people a very Happy Pride made it seem like you were holding the actions of the few against the community. Otherwise you'd have just said "Happy Pride!"

Feel me? Context is extremely important. You chose this post to express your qualms against certain people, and it made you seem bigoted. I've known you a long time and don't think you are, but this is a post to express inclusivity not air our grievances.

Or maybe a post like mine in this thread may change an opinion or two that not all rednecked, Trump supporting, gun toting dare I say conservative people are as intolerant as the media says we are. Preconceived notions can be very unproductive and harmful from both sides of the aisle and walks of life.
Imaginary Numbers

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 5th 2023, 10:22:23

Happy Pride mate! โ˜ฎ
Hello

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 5th 2023, 10:53:53

Or maybe a post like mine in this thread may change an opinion or two that not all rednecked, Trump supporting, gun toting dare I say conservative people are as intolerant as the media says we are. Preconceived notions can be very unproductive and harmful from both sides of the aisle and walks of life.