Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2021, 17:13:09

I have successfully managed a relocation to extreme rural North Carolina. :) I now live "on the reservation". So all those jokes about me being off the reservation are lies. I have moved to Cherokee, NC. now. Up in the Great Smokey Mountains, and man, it is very beautiful here. I don't have cell phone service here, bur that is a small sacrifice for the great natural beauty of this place. The peak of the Lyrid meteor shower were spectacular up here.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Anarchist Game profile

Apr 25th 2021, 18:54:50

Cherokee is super nice. Remember going there as kid and they would have war dances and all kinds of stuff to watch going on. Plan on going back some time soon

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2021, 18:58:59

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I have successfully managed a relocation to extreme rural North Carolina. :) I now live "on the reservation". So all those jokes about me being off the reservation are lies. I have moved to Cherokee, NC. now. Up in the Great Smokey Mountains, and man, it is very beautiful here. I don't have cell phone service here, bur that is a small sacrifice for the great natural beauty of this place. The peak of the Lyrid meteor shower were spectacular up here.

Sweet and congrats!, now get to making some shine!

A tid bit of geologic history where you are now: Used to be near the center of Pangea over 200m years ago.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Apr 25th 2021, 19:01:43
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 25th 2021, 19:04:43

5g will be up there real soon DW about it! Just get gates microchip and you are good to go, it acts as 5g amplifier!

farmer Game profile

Apr 26th 2021, 2:00:35

check out the museum they have it is really nice

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2021, 12:16:49

Originally posted by farmer:
check out the museum they have it is really nice
Done, found out I might have a famous relative, even.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2021, 12:18:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Sweet and congrats!, now get to making some shine!

A tid bit of geologic history where you are now: Used to be near the center of Pangea over 200m years ago.

Yep, these mountains are the oldest in the world. ;0

Link Game profile

Apr 27th 2021, 12:44:45

Pretty sweet
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

brujodale Game profile

Apr 27th 2021, 20:34:39

Part of my family is from there. they took off during the trail of tears and got away around cairo illinois, they had an old trading post there and steve sanook would dress up for the tourists. we became great friends and spent lots of time together. also great rock hunting to the east of yah, that is if u like rubies, emeralds, sapphires and such.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2021, 11:39:16

Already had a rock hunting expedition. Good stuff.