Verified:

Klown Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:11:35

I hadn't seen Glenn in a while so I turned him on and immediately he made a startling revelation. He said that Obama will lay out 'FIVE PILLARS' of economic growth tonight during the SOTU. What else has five pillars? ISLAM. Glenn Beck finally proved Obama is a Muslim.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:14:13

I don't understand how that proves he is a Muslim?

Rockman Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:14:46

Bobby - stop using logic and start drinking the kool-aid

Klown Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:18:23

Sorry Bobby I don't to misrepresent Glenn's point. He went on to say that this does not prove Obama is a Muslim. However, he then pulled out a bunny rabbit and a chainsaw and said "but its kind of like saying when we come back from commercial I'm going to start this chainsaw and we'll see what happens to the rabbit! Now this doesn't mean I'm going to kill the rabbit, but it kind of looks that way doesn't it?"

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:20:32

heh now I understand. Yup 100% Muslim. Who else is choosing fox news for post SOTU coverage tonight btw?

Fooglmog Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:20:53

Bobby, it's quite simple:

-Economic growth is good.
-By talking about "5 pillars of Economic Growth", 5 pillars also become associated with "good".
-The Five Pillars of Islam are fundamental to the muslim faith.
-Therefore, fundamental Islam is being associated with what is "good".

Why would Obama make this obvious connection unless he were trying to convert us?

And why would he try to convert us unless he's a muslim himself?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Klown Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:24:13

Correct, Fooglmog.

Junky Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:28:12

maybe he's doing it cause he hates pig..s... who else can be assotiated with being pigs... Cops.. who are the cops natural prey.... black people... by getting ridda pigs... well ya.

man, I can be as crazy as beck... I need a FOX show too
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mrford Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:30:47

What's the dfference between a pillar and a column?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Fooglmog Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:35:04

Originally posted by mrford:

Pillars are solid blocks of a single material designed to be an architectural highlight in addition to (or in some cases, instead of) supporting weight.

Columns are put together for the purpose and may be made out of multiple materials. Poured concrete and steel are common. They are always part of the load bearing structure and frequently hidden or disguised so as not to attract attention.

*Edit*
Come to think of it... that's probably just how I use them. I can think of plenty of examples where their use is switched from what I wrote above. There's probably some regionalistic basis for which is used, or used for what most, frequently but the truth is that they're more or less interchangeable.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Edited By: Fooglmog on Jan 25th 2011, 22:39:12
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 22:36:58

I had a joke for ford, then I realized it was far too racist and in poor taste -_-

braden Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 23:23:57

i will be watching fox news this evening for my sotu coverage

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 25th 2011, 23:26:33

Obama is just trying to decorate the pyramid scam.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2011, 23:36:16

TheVoices Sep 9th, 2003 15:31
~={The 6 Pillars of SHAG}=~

The 6 pillars of SHAG:

1) Excessive consumption of alcohol

2) The shirking of all responsibility

3) The Degredation of women and effeminate men

4) More drinking

5) A member of SHAG is free to scratch any itch at anytime, anywhere, free from any repurcussion

6) SHAG members shall not tolerare anything Canadian, save for the 55 pack. Even then, the 55 pack is ONLY tolerated while it's genius is reverse engineered.

In addition to the main pillars of SHAG, we have several subpillars.

1)It is mandatory for stupid and beautiful woman to breed with an ugly and intelligent man. It is our belief in SH@G that making everyone average in both appearance and intelligence will create a race of mediocre beings. Therefore SH@GG3R5 will always be superior(even though they already are) in the generations to come.

However, this does not hold true for SH@GG3R5. We are already, by far, more intelligent and gorgeous then anyone. So we will be able to choose from anyone of the females and do what we want with them. We also have our own island of beautiful but ignorant women that we degrade on our free time.

2) SHAG shall also take it upon ourselves to rid the world of stupid environmental activists, feminists, and mimes.

Also, anyone with a mullet will either be given a medal, or shot on sight, depending on how cool the mullet is.

3) SHAG IS EVERYWHERE. LIKE JESUS ON AN ACID TRIP.

4) Clothing is an instrument of oppression, except when used by ugly people.

5) The channel #FBISHAG on gamesnet is holy ground. If one wishes to submit themselves to SHAG, they must make the pilgrimage to #FBISHAG

6) Because of our oversized and virile genitals, all SHAG faithful must have in their employ an asian midgit to support said gentials at all times. We are too good for petty things like gravity.

GOR is the stated enemy of SHAG. In a fierce battle yesterday between the founding members of GOR and SHAG, SHAG handily defeated GOR.

ZEN, TH or b_c will be around to SH@GF1RM.

SUBMIT TO OUR SUPERIORITY.

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 0:40:45

"6) SHAG members shall not tolerare anything Canadian, save for the 55 pack. Even then, the 55 pack is ONLY tolerated while it's genius is reverse engineered."

he had plenty of tolerance for me, even though he knew full well i was canadian, and whats worse, a proud one.
(do we get a parade?)

ponderer Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 2:18:43

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
Originally posted by mrford:

Pillars are solid blocks of a single material designed to be an architectural highlight in addition to (or in some cases, instead of) supporting weight.

Columns are put together for the purpose and may be made out of multiple materials. Poured concrete and steel are common. They are always part of the load bearing structure and frequently hidden or disguised so as not to attract attention.

*Edit*
Come to think of it... that's probably just how I use them. I can think of plenty of examples where their use is switched from what I wrote above. There's probably some regionalistic basis for which is used, or used for what most, frequently but the truth is that they're more or less interchangeable.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

my construction dictionary defines a pillar as a "Column supporting a structure." It defines a column as a "Vertical loadbearing member."
m0m0rific

Heston Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 2:34:11

/me fluffs on the sotu.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Garry Owen Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 3:20:50

No, what Beck said is that Obama is 'poking' at people with the 5 pillars theme. NOT that Obama is a muslim, just that at least some of Obama's people have to know the reference and that it is a deliberate provocation.

And are you saying that if someone on the other side politically made a major speech talking about it was time for a '3d empire' that such a connection wouldnt be made?

Detmer Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 3:42:10

My friend's brother used to be the head writer for Glenn Beck. I can confirm that dude is 100% insane. I definitely think his liberal counterpart (take your pick) should also be commensurately disregarded but seriously... listening to Beck is an indictment against your sanity.

(No offense to anyone, because I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with being insane)

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 26th 2011, 3:57:37

well my mother's friend's dog's uncle used to be Glenn Beck and he says otherwise Detmer!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 26th 2011, 17:51:41

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Jan 26th 2011, 22:42:25

why did they kick Glenn Beck out of Philly and NYC?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 28th 2011, 18:43:17

did they really? I find that hard to believe.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 28th 2011, 18:48:45

GOD BECK!!!!

*massive heavenly/angel music in the background*
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Jan 28th 2011, 18:55:05