Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 19:29:21

lets dance !! and not the the "big" boys have all the fun

time to chop some trees !!

p.s. we are at war don't ya know
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 19:47:11

Yeah, well done Ely, you suck at netting so you FS the smallest clan you can find. It's like... you tried grabbing us, failed and came out behind so now you FS us because a week ago we had twice your avg. land.

We're probably not going to fight back and we're leaving the server next set anyway. So umm.. good job.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 19:53:59

good so are we, so lets have some fun before we go

don't be a sour pusss

well we could have FSed all 1 man tags, but they can't fight back
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 19:59:54

yeah not much fun for us so dont think we'll be fighting back.

enjoy yourselves though. 3 person FS must have been a blast.

crazyserb Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 20:26:24

why are you guys all leaving this server? just merge into a better and bigger clan then you guys

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 20:33:15

there's a goodbye post coming by Spawn for Fist soonish

basic gist of it is that it's no fun playing on a server where hte politics are this retarded. special thanks to our friends at iMag for the random FS a few sets ago and completely unreasonable FA talks since then ;)

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 20:46:51

hah
~

Thomas Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:05:34

smikke --

gather everybody to come back to Collab. You guys should all have accounts with us from when you left to bring back The Fist.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 21:08:10

I'll be joining you but I think most of us will quit.

Trife Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:11:19

Don't listen to Thomas, come back to LCN, we still have your accounts and we've been keeping them warm!

Plus, we have nostrababes! One is even canadian!

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 21:12:16

I think LCN gets toma :P

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 21:13:36

and here comes the iMag FS.

iMag once again demonstrating to everybody just what an asset they are to this server :)

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 21:15:22

wow, iMag also FSing ICN, another alliance that's close to leaving the game.

good going Soviet!

Junky Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:20:38

ICN,Fist, erm and LCN should Join SOL... we kept your names ready for you all to join?? no.... damn.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Sifos Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:43:50

Wee, we're assets :D
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

archaic Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:45:27

yay - a server with only 4 tags where netting is forbidden

**facepalm**
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sifos Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:47:53

There's always sim city!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Junky Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 21:49:22

happens when you overly farm alliances, land:land is a horrible policy.

I predict 2 alliances at some point.. where we war every set, til the game ends.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 21:51:58

lol@Junky, Fist and ICN overly farm alliances?

Or maybe you're referring to the ONE l:l dispute that Fist and SOL had this set?

'Cause I don't think Ely is saying we farmed them.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Marshal Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:11:27

Ely won't say that, hits were made from both sides.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:20:41

do you understand that there is a HUGE difference between this server and the other servers right? Everyone says I'm leaving dude don't leave the game sure leave the server but hell don't leave the game. It took me 3 years to really understand that.
just cause the clan ELYSIUM isn't going to be here doesn't mean our players will not be here, hell I am not leaving this server and i am sure the members of ELYSIUM will still be playing here too . AND so should you hell when was the last time you saw a new clan play here effectively? years ago i'm sure.
that is what needs to change, we need a mix up of members to spice things up . Everyone has been playing with the same clan for ever - branch out try something new. with new clans / members will come new policy .

just my ideas but troll away

Junky Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:28:42

Actually the overly farm alliances is for all alliances that have actually farmed other alliances, not war, but just farming.. it's extremely harmful to this game. and is partly the cause of said amount of people playing..

And land land is a silly thing that'll be the cause of wars between two alliances.. the standard retal policy that SOL and many other alliances back pre EE was a good one, where you got 1 shot to make land, or lose land.. hitting someone was always a gamble that was 50/50 in payoffs. takes the "I get to attack you til I get my land back + ghost Acres you got from the attack," and then when he goes over the land land thing, the other clan who does L:L gets to attack back til he takes more land and what not.. its just really horrible.

locket Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:31:06

Imag are retards

iTavi

Nov 10th 2010, 22:33:11

wow, that went deep into my heart ....
~

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:34:04

Originally posted by iTavi:
yeah man we're imag we dont care about the fact that the rest of the server thinks we're retards, we just want to make netters leave them game!

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Soviet Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 22:51:04

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by iTavi:
yeah man we're imag we dont care about the fact that the rest of the server thinks we're retards, we just want to make netters leave them game!

More specifically, we don't care what _you_ think.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 22:53:35

Right, even though it's obviously not just me and the only people that seem to be defending iMag here are iMag leaders.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 10th 2010, 23:02:02

hehe. in the matter of less than an two hours chatter on AT, i can more than double our quote list on LKS.

will get to work on it tomorrow!
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Soviet Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:05:27

You represent a very small percentage of the server PP (.001%). True, there are other that think like you but the VAST majority of players don't even read AT nor care.

Just because a few of you are more vocal doesn't necessarily make you the majority.
Imaginary Numbers

ZIP Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:33:39

I will speak up for imag - because they have nuts period.

if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

grab yourself feel anything? do something don't give up !!

speak threw your military

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2010, 23:57:41

Originally posted by iZarcon:
hehe. in the matter of less than an two hours chatter on AT, i can more than double our quote list on LKS.

I've got one for you!

"But today is today, and the game is what it is. Regardless of where blame lies for the past, I do not believe that iMagNum is part of the solution. I do not fault them for their practices, but their actions will not contribute to the development of a competitive and healthy environment within this server at this time."
- Fooglmog

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 11th 2010, 1:09:12

ZIP, you spelled through wrong... just sayin

ZIP Game profile

Nov 11th 2010, 10:35:11

ooops

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 11th 2010, 10:48:31

Originally posted by iZarcon:

I've got one for you!

"But today is today, and the game is what it is. Regardless of where blame lies for the past, I do not believe that iMagNum is part of the solution. I do not fault them for their practices, but their actions will not contribute to the development of a competitive and healthy environment within this server at this time."
- Fooglmog

?

Even out of context, that quote isn't in any way damning. I really don't see the point of quoting it. If you're trying to provoke discussion based upon my comments, I'd suggest that the thread where I originally made those comments is a far more appropriate venue.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

CrisX1

Nov 11th 2010, 15:55:17

Bah, lets just war shall we, Im not much of a warmonger mostly into netting, but hey its a game, lets have fun, but I'm hoping we in ICN get to net in peace one set or more than one , alright lets do this.

ICN- Alliance Server

iXenomorph Game profile

Nov 17th 2010, 20:56:01

Old thread, but I decided to help raise community awareness.

Dear Pontius Pilate, Smikke, and other such like minded people,

You seem to be under the delusion that we at iMag give a fluff. We don't.

Sincerely,

iMag.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima