Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:04:28

There will be no peace. This is our final offer.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 16:31:38

What exactly is your offer? You attacked mercs and they defended themselves. You grief random Evo players unrelated to any of that last set, and now continue this set (poorly)? You're the one who says no one will net in peace - it's not like we're declaring war on you, what even is the goal here?

Apr/24/24 15:55:46 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B
Apr/24/24 15:55:45 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B
Apr/24/24 15:55:44 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B
Apr/24/24 15:55:43 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 16:58:47

Her (crazycathy) goal is:

-LAF kicks his ass
-He kicks laf’s ass and also burnt bridges with his old teammates
-believes everything he reads on the internet
-kills Superfly
-gets his ass kicked by Superfly’s teammates
-went full retard

That is his final offer

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 17:07:22

Originally posted by Tertius:
What exactly is your offer? You attacked mercs and they defended themselves. You grief random Evo players unrelated to any of that last set, and now continue this set (poorly)? You're the one who says no one will net in peace - it's not like we're declaring war on you, what even is the goal here?

Apr/24/24 15:55:46 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B
Apr/24/24 15:55:45 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B
Apr/24/24 15:55:44 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B
Apr/24/24 15:55:43 AB Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126) () 10 in 20 (#5) (EvoEn4) 0 B

Merc should have let me kill SF. He threatened us and when we responded we fought them fair and square.

Since they called the entire community in, now everyone is involved.

We have no offer. We tried peace negotiations. The punishment for the crime merc committed is eternal war until merc and evo are no more.

I do intend to bring in greater numbers before this is over.

Your clans coalition wanted war and now they have it. Always be careful what you ask for. Superfly being a war longer has gotten exactly what he begged for

We tried to negotiate peace, I messaged your clan last set and we discussed this on the forums. Everyone said what they had to say and there is nothing else to be said.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 18:01:00

Cat, will yall be attacking M4D?

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 19:17:22

Originally posted by Cathankins:

We tried to negotiate peace, I messaged your clan last set and we discussed this on the forums. Everyone said what they had to say and there is nothing else to be said.

Did you talk to Dark Demon? I think he's the one you'd have to talk to. Once again, Evo has no say in your war with mercs (that you started). I would expect this is a consistent message you're hearing from anyone in Evo but feel free to PM me or post if you've had some other conversation that you think is relevant here.

Capt Obvious

Apr 24th 2024, 19:17:26

This is the first eternal war declaration posted on these forums

/sarcasm

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 19:45:47

Did you talk to Dark Demon? I think he's the one you'd have to talk to. Once again, Evo has no say in your war with mercs (that you started). I would expect this is a consistent message you're hearing from anyone in Evo but feel free to PM me or post if you've had some other conversation that you think is relevant here.

You guys are pacted and you chose also sides when you didn’t choose sides. Not interested in any further discussions.

As Josey said. Your side can back down and kill superfly and make this all right. Otherwise we will be here to war for the long run.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 19:58:23

Okay. So you didn't try to negotiate peace and you have no offer. This is all for show.

You're also blind to everything other than SuperFly's taunts, which I expect will make his day.

Such plan, so intelligent, much wow.

Rasp Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 20:56:16

... This is our final offer.

... We have no offer.

Whiplash.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 20:59:10

https://imgur.com/a/oZhUhq3

Prepare to be bred

Josey Wales

Apr 24th 2024, 21:14:45

Okay. So you didn't try to negotiate peace and you have no offer. This is all for show.

You're also blind to everything other than SuperFly's taunts, which I expect will make his day.

Such plan, so intelligent, much wow.

Turtle,

We don’t like this anymore than you do. Honestly. There is nothing more than we would like than to have Evo Net in peace and take top scores. You guys are badass. Some of the best Netters, if not THE BEST on the Server. I say that with much respect and deference and in fact, I would like to retire to Evo and Net in peace when the twilight of my winter comes.

But at the moment….we’ve got a situation, you see. It’s like an itch that you can’t scratch.

I would take Cath’s words seriously. You know who some of are now but we have some Werewolves waiting in the wings that want to drink some blood…. Evo Blood. And for Christ’s Sake… who are we to stop them from drinking?

These Werewolves aren’t the interested in negotiating at this point. That time has passed. But for entertainment purposes, you could poop on sf a little bit… the culprit that put you into this position.

****News from the Front Line

82 is in rough shape. Down 46 Construction Sites. Ouch. Wouldn’t want to be him. We’ve got plans for him.

Waiting for new chickens to come out of protection. They’re going to grease our chins.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 21:20:56

Josey - I'm really confused, and trying to figure this out.

Is M4D working with you, or are they going to be going to war with you? I know they said they were a war clan, and planned on hitting people. So I assume since you're also a war clan, the two of you are going to clash? But then I saw the messages from you saying you all supported each other.

So just for everyone's clarification here. Are your two clans aligned and warring the whole server together, or are you fighting each other?

Josey Wales

Apr 24th 2024, 21:33:30

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Josey - I'm really confused, and trying to figure this out.

Is M4D working with you, or are they going to be going to war with you? I know they said they were a war clan, and planned on hitting people. So I assume since you're also a war clan, the two of you are going to clash? But then I saw the messages from you saying you all supported each other.

Yellow Pi$$,

You shot your load yapping about Leto when you should have been studying and then doing your dishes.

You’re about as important as a speck of ant shyt. This thread is for Men. Not for boys.

You want to get back in the good graces of this community?

Here’s what you do:

1. Apologize to everyone for being a little rambunctious. It will be accepted.

2. Then lick my Fing boots.

Other than that, start another thread where you can perform your floor show for yourself in front of a mirror.

We’re trying to work her Son.

So just for everyone's clarification here. Are your two clans aligned and warring the whole server together, or are you fighting each other?

Josey Wales

Apr 24th 2024, 21:38:31

…… But then I saw the messages from you saying you all supported each other…..

You did not see any such messages Dolt. You know why you didn’t see any such messages?

Because there were no such messages.

Now bring us sf’s head wrapped in soiled toilet paper. That’s your homework. Don’t come back until you get the job done.

I’m sick of seeing your posts.

Josey Wales

Apr 24th 2024, 21:43:29

Originally posted by Marc:
-removed-

Poor Clem is down 29 Constructuon Sites.

You want to join us Clem?

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 25th 2024, 0:54:47. Reason: Quoted text removed

Marc

Apr 24th 2024, 21:45:18

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

I wasn't talking to you, comwood. If I want a whiny fluff yapping in my ear, I'll call Cathakins' mom.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Josey Wales

Apr 24th 2024, 21:48:48

I wasn't talking to you, comwood. If I want a whiny fluff yapping in my ear, I'll call Cathakins' mom.

effing Hell…. Old School. You just struck me right in the heart Marc. That was enough to make me feel extra bad about all of this. For Christ’s Sake why did you have to ruin the fun.

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 22:51:28

What do you want me to do? Publicly flog superfly? Go to his house and beat him up? You people are insane.

En4cer Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 23:06:52

I thought u guys were done with hitting me for the sake of hitting me ?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2024, 23:19:16

Thanks a lot Superfly

Look at what you did. You always have to stick your hand the cookie jar

Reap what you sow mate

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 23:20:49

Originally posted by Symbolic:
What do you want me to do? Publicly flog superfly? Go to his house and beat him up? You people are insane.

My money is on Superfly to beat you up.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 23:21:16

Josey, LOL. That was super confusing. I get you don't like me. That's clear. But... are you allied with M4D, or at war with them? That's all I'm trying to figure out. Simple question.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 23:32:45

Josey, LOL. That was super confusing. I get you don't like me. That's clear. But... are you allied with M4D, or at war with them? That's all I'm trying to figure out. Simple question.

*disclaimer - I am not in leadership, and I don't know any secret plans*

None of your fluffing business. Nobody owes you fluff. Stop whining.

Is JW actually comwood??????

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 23:35:33

Vic -

You guys have been posting publicly about your plans. You're just posting conflicting info, so I'm trying to get clarification.

Josey previously said he was warring the entire server.

M4D stated they have pacts with a few alliances, and are going to landgrab everyone else.

Neither of those posts listed each other as allies.

But, in a M4D thread, Josey stated that he was rooting for M4D in their war against a few alliances. But... presumably Josey and the suiciders are going to hit M4D, just like everyone else? So... I'm asking for clarification. Are they at war? Are they aligned? Their posts are confusing.

Apr 24th 2024, 23:37:25

Vic -

You guys have been posting publicly about your plans. You're just posting conflicting info, so I'm trying to get clarification.

M4D stated they have pacts with a few alliances, and are going to landgrab everyone else.

But, in a M4D thread, Josey stated that he was rooting for M4D in their war against a few alliances. But... presumably Josey and the suiciders are going to hit M4D, just like everyone else? So... I'm asking for clarification. Are they at war? Are they aligned? Their posts are confusing.

Again, none of your fluffing business. You are trying to connect dots that don't exist. M4D is a new alliance of old players, as an entity we did not exist before this set.

Apr 24th 2024, 23:39:00

You have a fluffload of purple countries for a guy who is whining so damn much 😂

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 23:39:48

I'm not trying to connect any dots. I'M ASKING A QUESTION.

Why is this secret info? Why are you guys being so difficult about a very simple question of clarification? Both entities have posted so much about their intentions publicly, but for some reason this is privileged info?

That's bizarre.

Apr 24th 2024, 23:50:23

Welcome to the Alliance server, where people play politics, keep their plans secret, and tell whining cheating blabbermouths to piss off.

Again - nobody owes you an answer to any questions, nor do we give a fluff why you think you're entitled to them.

Josey Wales

Apr 24th 2024, 23:58:35

I'm not trying to connect any dots. I'M ASKING A QUESTION.

Why is this secret info? Why are you guys being so difficult about a very simple question of clarification? Both entities have posted so much about their intentions publicly, but for some reason this is privileged info?

That's bizarre.

Here’s a thought:

Tell us what your number is so that we can wipe you off the Server.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 0:00:27

And Josey, I know you struggle to keep up sometimes, but I've already shared that I started The Resistance back up. There is a thread on here about that. And I'm the only one in that alliance... so I feel like you could have figured this out if you tried.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 0:09:13

Bhole,

I’ll explain the playing field for you:

Josey the suicider/griefer simps for Leto. He ain’t gonna stay attack m4d. Stop trying to recruit him lol.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 0:21:47

You're still in this ?? You guys need a life
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 0:23:53

I am not even going to read all of the retarded crap that Crazy Caty and her retarded wife Josie are posting but lets make it clear that these two numbskulls are butt hurt that I left their stupid pathetic war effort against monsters and moved on from their low level skill set.

I now live rent free in their brain dead heads and all they do is think about me 24/7. They are so delusional that they think that by hitting Evo they are somehow hurting me LOL

CRAZZZZZZZZY!

Someone get them meds or just ban their crazy griefer asses already.....

the sad part is that these 2 dummies are only relevant in the first week of the round and then they are killed over and over and over again and they are nothing more than a skid marked underwear left in a garbage can. Total waste of a time lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 25th 2024, 0:35:45

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 0:36:03

Well, maybe it could be fun.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 0:41:47

for anyone interested here are the server punching bags for the first week of the new set:

Dumb guy 1:

Dawning robe and wizard hat (#126)
(Fascism)
Networth: 149,253
Land: 1256
Successful Attack Percentage: 94.12%

Dumb guy 2:

Charlie Dont Surf (#26)
(Republic)
Networth: 156,104
Land: 1431
Successful Attack Percentage: 0%

I am going to assume that the moron that went republic to suicide is miss Josie? lol

here is a pro tip for your dummies. Go dictator or tyranny to be a good griefer....

Josey Wales

Apr 25th 2024, 1:30:00

It was only a matter of time before mommies basement joined the thread. Like a moth to the flame. Lol.

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 1:34:55

So Josey - just to be clear. You are attacking the whole server, but NOT m4D, right? They are your allies?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 1:52:09

It was only a matter of time before mommies basement joined the thread. Like a moth to the flame. Lol.

I live rent free in your head dude. You literally think about me multiple times a day…..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2024, 1:57:17

Vic: You got that right.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:03:32

BH,
How did M4D come into your accusations? Do you just add whatever clan Leto is in when you're mad at someone?
Just because we came here to play earth the way it was meant to be played, doesn't mean we automatically fall in line with whomever you're mad at in your sick little twisted mind.

Get over yourself. First it was LIGHT. Then PDM, now M4D.

Seriously.
Get a grip.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:38:11

Vic -

Greetings all,
In case y'all are wondering, yes, we are having a great time living rent free in Blackholes head. Very roomy, but a bit spartan- alot of empty space, even with sharing it with SuperFly.

So I'll break out the crayola's for Mr. Resistance once again

1. We are not a warring clan, but will if we're pushed
2. We are not a netting clan, but will if we're able
3. We are not pacted, openly or secretly with Josey Wales.
4. We are not planning a server war
5. We will take advantage of landgrabbing unpacted countries that don't carry adequate defense
6. We currently have a few pacts with alliances, which are posted publicly on our ghq site as well as our discord server.
7. There is currently only 1 tag on this server that we consider KOS

Just out of curiousity, have you ever made a post on topic in a thread? I believe they do make meds that could help with that.

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:41:01

Btw, Leto says Hi!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:45:11

if only i could be so eloquent.
since we're living in this headspace now, why are the acoustics so.... "echo-ey?"
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

SirJouster Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:50:27

In space, no one can hear you scream =P

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 3:03:36

Oh, hi leto. Didnt see you there.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Apr 25th 2024, 3:10:09

SirJouster - OK, I legit cackled out loud at the SuperFly line 😂

TCO_NBK Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 4:08:36

I am getting me some popcorn, this is like old times :-)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 5:28:31

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

Is JW actually comwood??????

I think Josie used to go by comjam maybe? Comwood I believe is someone totally different.

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 7:23:41

i don`t normally post in these fluffty forums and its plain to see your only intention is to drive players away from the game so it dies a slow death