Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 21:53:36

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Originally posted by Cathankins:
Originally posted by Coalie:
The whole point of guerilla warfare is to live and fight another day.

Doesn’t apply for your situation.

Anytime you pop up, we will just steamroll you. We can do this set after set. Thanks for bringing activity into our private irc and discord channels.

Living/kill count is irrelevant to me. The Taliban didn’t defeat you boys by living. They didn’t care if they met their God and eventually you boys couldn’t handle that pressure.

I am applying those same tactics to this conflict. We never had a chance to win but we can make this so painful that you guys back off.

Or we can just do this forever. I enjoy playing like this so that’s cool with me too. War is eternal anyways. It never truly has an end.

You can enjoy your time in paradise with all the Taliban and their 40 virgins......even if your virgins are little boise

Wierd thing to bring up out of nowhere. I think we can all see what kind of sickness goes on in the deep recesses of your mind. Remind me
To avoid you. No idea why you think I am a Muslim.

First I’m anti Semitic and also a zionist supremist and racist and honestly I cannot keep up with all of the random seething at this point in
Time

If you guys could just put together ever single NPC buzzword that I supposed to care about we could get this over with a lot quicker.

I
May be a gosh darn libtard! Or even worse a Demoncrat!!!

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 21:58:59

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Can confirm. Have hit evo many a time. They usually finish just fine.

Then cool everyone is happy let’s just play the game then no need to seeth and cry and call everyone generic NPC phrases like the boomers here try to do to as Josey said provoke a religious argument because they are with a guilty conscience and can turn on the news every single day and see us conquering the world in real life so they come on here and seethe at me because I told them 6 months ago all of this was about to
Happen and they thought I was playing lol these fools on here hated on me and said nothing was going to happen and you turn on the news today and obviously these men gathered here are idiots and don’t know what they are talking about haha priceless seething

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 22:09:20

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Can confirm. Have hit evo many a time. They usually finish just fine.

Then cool everyone is happy let’s just play the game then no need to seeth and cry and call everyone generic NPC phrases like the boomers here try to do to as Josey said provoke a religious argument because they are with a guilty conscience and can turn on the news every single day and see us conquering the world in real life so they come on here and seethe at me because I told them 6 months ago all of this was about to
Happen and they thought I was playing lol these fools on here hated on me and said nothing was going to happen and you turn on the news today and obviously these men gathered here are idiots and don’t know what they are talking about haha priceless seething

I willing to squash this, make a new ends. lets make some peace talks.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 22:14:42

dont forget buzzword bigotry!

also it was posed before just apologize to Evo and screw off with the suiciding and no one will kill you. But you guys just love to keep making yourselves out to be problems for the entire game....

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 22:18:15

Superfly you are literally the biggest troll that’s ever played the game. 2 months ago you were harassing me because I was a netter who wouldn’t war and you attacked us all the time for that. I can’t take you serious because you just seethe and act like super feminine passive aggressive 24/7. Save the virtue signaling nobody cares it just comes off as weird for a man to do.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 22:26:13

Superfly you are literally the biggest troll that’s ever played the game. 2 months ago you were harassing me because I was a netter who wouldn’t war and you attacked us all the time for that. I can’t take you serious because you just seethe and act like super feminine passive aggressive 24/7. Save the virtue signaling nobody cares it just comes off as weird for a man to do.

two sets ago i joined you in attacking monsters. You tricked me into a LaF war and it was a joke....

You are only mad at me because I left your tag once i realized how STUPID I WAS to join you and Josey. I paid reps to monsters and apologized to Cyref while you died and that is why you are mad at me and attacking Evo. Which makes ZERO Sense.....

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 22:32:14

Your entire Tantrum / Meltdown is that I left your tag and you are taking it out on Evo of all tags. Like if you attacked Mercs I would get it cuz I actually play there but you take it out on Evo. A tag that I have 0 skin in as I have never played there and a tag that means nothing to me personally but you do you man....

Josey Wales

Apr 26th 2024, 22:58:38

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Your entire Tantrum / Meltdown is that I left your tag and you are taking it out on Evo of all tags. Like if you attacked Mercs I would get it cuz I actually play there but you take it out on Evo. A tag that I have 0 skin in as I have never played there and a tag that means nothing to me personally but you do you man....

You’re not welcome in any thread we make Bud. No interest in hearing what you have to say if you’re going to libel us with the terms: racist, bigot, and groomer, and goad religious controversy.

So do us a favor and go make your own thread or make one with black hole where you can talk to each other.

You can certainly Troll in on our threads I guess but know this: we’ve got no interest in engaging with you.

Have a good set Man.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 26th 2024, 23:00:27

Lmao you are such a weirdo how you just lie and twist everything

1. You were mad because I would not dedicate my life to earth empires and mad that I said that was doing too much

2. You left in a hissy fit and I was happy to have you gone because I didn’t realize you were a liar (I don’t mess with people like that in real life much less on a game) or I would have never had you on the team (you asked me to come over and brought all of your drama with you)

3. You then talk crap on express and I stomped you out in a 1 on 1 war

4. Hurt ego and all you run to alliance to save you and make threats that I am dead and say you have organized merc kill runs

So at that point I kill you In self defense.

This entire thing has been because you are a legit weirdo with a hurt ego because you couldn’t handle me 1 on 1

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 0:33:16

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

You’re not welcome in any thread we make Bud. No interest in hearing what you have to say if you’re going to libel us with the terms: racist, bigot, and groomer, and goad religious controversy.

So do us a favor and go make your own thread or make one with black hole where you can talk to each other.

You can certainly Troll in on our threads I guess but know this: we’ve got no interest in engaging with you.

Have a good set Man.

Originally posted by Josey Wales:

Have a good set Man.

You have a good set as well Josey. I only engage cuz you and your ally keep saying my name btw….

Stop involving me in your post and you will not see me chirping you.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 0:36:14

Lmao you are such a weirdo how you just lie and twist everything

1. You were mad because I would not dedicate my life to earth empires and mad that I said that was doing too much

2. You left in a hissy fit and I was happy to have you gone because I didn’t realize you were a liar (I don’t mess with people like that in real life much less on a game) or I would have never had you on the team (you asked me to come over and brought all of your drama with you)

3. You then talk crap on express and I stomped you out in a 1 on 1 war

4. Hurt ego and all you run to alliance to save you and make threats that I am dead and say you have organized merc kill runs

So at that point I kill you In self defense.

This entire thing has been because you are a legit weirdo with a hurt ego because you couldn’t handle me 1 on 1

I have a 63 message conversation between you and I after I left your tag in my inbox (which again you can’t delete cuz the code is broken) that says otherwise.

Show me the eestats link where it says that you stomped me out?

You legit fabricate everything that you type and you not once have actually typed anything of truth or even posted one link off eestats to validate anything that you claim.

I wonder if u literally lie to everyone 24/7 and 100% of the time in real life. Here in Earth2025 you are a proven pathological liar and everyone on these boards knows it…

Just today Rokkie a former LaF player and former enemy in 1a called you out on your team board posting:

Originally posted by Rokkie:

To be fair, you seem to just spin anything that suites your current agenda, where as SuperFly on the other hand spits facts and brings the receipts to back it up.

Another factual point for you to consider is that you are beefing with over 2 dozen unrelated players from different tags. At what point do you start to acknowledge that you are the problem and not the other 2 dozen + players?

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 27th 2024, 0:44:17

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 1:44:35

You are an idiot and I am not wasting my time on arguing with a liar. You literally are not worth my time. That’s why I am not digging up pages of estats like your goofy self I actually don’t even care that much

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 1:47:08

So I haven’t beaten you in our wars superfly? Lol you really going to lie? That’s lame bro.

Netting doesn’t lie like your outlandish stories. Your scores reflect your skill and my numbers reflect mine. You wish you could bang it out with me goofball

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 27th 2024, 2:26:32

You are an idiot and I am not wasting my time on arguing with a liar. You literally are not worth my time. That’s why I am not digging up pages of estats like your goofy self I actually don’t even care that much

Cathankins “I am not arguing with a lair”

Proceeds to post and argue with me on teams and on this very thread immediately lol

Face the truth liar you haven’t beat me once but I sure as hell have been part the kill runs on 17 of your deaths in alliance and in teams the last 6 weeks lol

Josey Wales

Apr 27th 2024, 8:15:26

Cathankins “I am not arguing with a lair”

Proceeds to post and argue with me on teams and on this very thread immediately lol

Face the truth liar you haven’t beat me once but I sure as hell have been part the kill runs on 17 of your deaths in alliance and in teams the last 6 weeks lol

Move along Guy. Start your own thread. Thanks.

BROmanceNZ

Apr 27th 2024, 8:24:42

Lol you losers take this game far too seriously

JoseyWales

Apr 27th 2024, 23:20:35

This is going terribly for us.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 0:22:59

Originally posted by JoseyWales:
This is going terribly for us.

You have a team of 2 with a meat shield player who logs in once a day. I cant get high enough to understand your thought process in this equation. 5 dabs later and you still havent won a war against 50 players who all knew you were hitting turn 100. There must still be a soft spot on your skull, nothing else I have sympathy that you may be mentally ill. and being given all this attention causes both stimulating and affirmations. Keep at it though. Practice makes perfect.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 13:29:28

Literally never stops seething ^^^

I don’t even know this dude and he apparently stalks me or something. It’s pretty funny, I think he has some kind of complex and my over achieving nature just gets under his skin.

It’s funny, when I first came here you all said the score I’ve hit couldn’t be done. Attacked me when I said I would hit 400 mil which was shockingly easy.

Frankly 1 bil on alliance should be pretty easy.

Once I achieved this score suddenly you all turned and attacked me for being stuck up or a snob.

The truth is this place has a crowd of angry boomers and beta males who are angry 24/7. It doesn’t matter what you do, they just seethe and seethe and seethe.

First they will tell you that you aren’t brilliant enough to top 10. Once you top 10 and then you are stuck up for being too smart.

The truth is gonz0 is unhappy from within. This is why he rages at others all the time.

Same with superfly. Two beta male wierdo mid wits trying to get back at that bully back in high school (sorry about bullying you back then guys)

Drow Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 13:37:55

Beta males?

is that a Furry thing, or a fish thing?
I'm curious...

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 13:47:26

Originally posted by Drow:
Beta males?

I'm curious...

The losers who seethe at everyone all of the time. A lot of them were bullied in their youth (which I don’t support but am rethinking after watching their behavior) so they get on the internet and torment whatever victim they come up with.

The Chris Chan saga is the perfect example. The guy has entire websites dedicated to stalking him simply to torment the guy (he’s autistic or R-word or something I don’t know but he’s a weirdo to the max)

There is a lot of that happening in our society. Thanks to freedom of speech humans have chosen to use that freedom to torment their fellow man.

I think it’s very short sighted, they are going to end up with some psychotic totalitarian regime down the road and be trying to pretend they wasn’t doing all that I would bet $$$ on it.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 13:50:28

I mean look at social media it’s like the worst of the worst humans all acting as narcissistic as possible and attacking each other. The young generation half of them don’t even use Facebook because of this behavior.
Originally posted by Drow:
Beta males?

I'm curious...

Think like superfly. Carpel tunnel. Been on the internet for 35 years straight and wears purple spandex and a bicycle helmet. Doesn’t ride a bicycle. Drives a Prius. Mad at chad because chad is super intelligent and got all the baddies while SF is king of the internet.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 20:51:14

Yet once again completely unprovoked by me you make 3 posts about me... You are a very sick individual. Go seek your God or some medication for your obsessive compulsive disorder and keep my name out of your filthy mouth.

I am done with you as you are a pathetic liar, a waste of time and energy. Your online persona is a waste of internet bandwidth. Have a good life Cathankins and please refrain from ever mentioning my name again as I am sick and tired of you.

Thank you

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 23:45:35

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2024, 16:57:11

<Earthnews> *** IT IS A KILL ***
<Earthnews> BR - SOL Aphrodite (#124) [SoLxTTM] -> Insanity reigns (#16) [] 2C 9B

Ez clap

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2024, 15:01:05

<Earthnews> BR - Devo (#43) [EvoEn4] -> Hazbin (#486) [] 4C 3B

EZ clap

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 30th 2024, 16:15:09

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Lol you losers take this game far too seriously

AT hasn't disappointed me on my lunch break today.
Well played EE. 👏

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2024, 1:32:38

<Earthnews> BR - Rise Against (#182) [Mercs] -> Coma Inducing painkiller (#505) [] 7C 4B

Get fluffed
EZ Clap

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 1:45:38

Keep stacking them bodies high Coalie!

TCO_NBK Game profile

May 3rd 2024, 15:19:31

mic drop