Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 15:09:38

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by BlackHole:
Am I yellow pisshole? LOL.

Also - is me pointing out that someone attacked my wife breaking the rules, but said person attacking my wife... isn't? LOL

Ya'll and your mental gymnastics!

If someone breaks the rules on discord then you should message a discord moderator if you feel so inclined. It sounds like the messages were already deleted? I understand that you didn't appreciate what was said to you, but how is spreading it around helping? If it was a horribly offensive thing in your eyes then the best thing to do is not to repeat it any further. In any case, I think that you've made your displeasure well known at this point. When a message is deleted then that should generally be the end of it. Otherwise players will bicker endlessly about personal issues.

I can see the disconnect here, so let me clarify.

I'm not terribly hurt by the stupid things cult leader Leto says. When I get under his skin he tends to break character and lash out, saying some pretty terrible things, but I'm not easily offended, so it's ok.

The purpose of repeating it here, as well as mentioning that he supports doxxers, and covered for cheaters, is to continually remind people that Leto isn't the guy he purports to be. He likes to play this 'good guy' persona on the forums and with everyone, but it's so fake and ridiculous. He's overly nice and loving and caring. But again, if you watch closely, it's all an act. Hence the 'cult leader' title I give him.

So the reason I keep mentioning what he said about my wife isn't because I'm that hurt over him slandering my wife. It's because I want people to know that Leto is actually kinda a fluffty person, not a really good upstanding individual he claims.

And Ko - I know I sound like a broken record. I'm sorry bro, it's necessary though. For instance, Tan didn't know about any of this stuff prior to me repeating it all on the forums this time. I gotta keep putting the info out there to make sure it disseminates fully.

That is not the purpose of these forums. It doesn't matter if someone is a good or bad person. Keep it related to the game. If you want to accuse his alliance of having multies, great, go for it. It's also fine to mock his alliance for having a low average networth, poorly run countries, a poor war performance, or for other game-related reasons. But stop with the personal attacks.

I'm a little surprised I'm failing so miserably at communicating what I'm attempting to communicate. Let me try again.

Leto is a poor leader, and people should not follow him in his alliance. His squad has known and proven cheaters, including running multiple accounts. Mods have verified this. Members of his team have engaged in doxxing of others in this community. Mods have banned people in connection with this doxxing. Leto has failed to reprimand, or hold responsible, any of his alliance members for cheating or doxxing. Further, when this information was brought to his attention, he personally attacked others.

Leto should not be trusted, as he has demonstrated time and again he is an untrustworthy alliance leader. He is very skilled in the art of deception, and I am attempting to shed a light on his deceptive ALLIANCE LEADER practices.

Leto has alligned his alliance with known suiciders on this server, Josey Wales and Co. And they have all acknowledged a desire to attack everyone on this server, including netters. I do not understand why anyone would sign pacts with Leto and his crew, given his alliance and allegiance to Josey Wales and the Suiciders.

Slag - do you see how everything I just said, and everything I've been saying, is directly related to the game? I'm not attempting to get anyone to de-friend Leto on Facebook. I'm attempting to influence game actions, by discussion actions taken in and around the playing of this game.

TAN Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 15:20:17

I think it is understood that you are generally dissatisfied with Leto. I feel what people are taking issue with is the ubiquity and frequency of your dissatisfaction.

I've been on less than a week and it's becoming apparent that this behavior is almost obsessive, and you may want to at least consider tempering your frustration for your own mental health.

There's been people similar to what you allege of Leto in the past where there's been spirited debate about their involvement with certain clans or the the game itself, but I don't think I've ever seen a situation where every single post from a particular user was aimed specifically at someone else.

Maybe use the bonus thread to post once a week about how Leto is an asshole, and let that be the end of it?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 15:31:19

Originally posted by TAN:
I think it is understood that you are generally dissatisfied with Leto. I feel what people are taking issue with is the ubiquity and frequency of your dissatisfaction.

I've been on less than a week and it's becoming apparent that this behavior is almost obsessive, and you may want to at least consider tempering your frustration for your own mental health.

There's been people similar to what you allege of Leto in the past where there's been spirited debate about their involvement with certain clans or the the game itself, but I don't think I've ever seen a situation where every single post from a particular user was aimed specifically at someone else.

Maybe use the bonus thread to post once a week about how Leto is an asshole, and let that be the end of it?

I'll readily acknowledge I've posted this information a lot. I'll challenge you on this topic a bit though.

1. You admitted in one of my previous threads that you hadn't heard this info before. This is evidence that me continually providing this info is warranted, to some extent, if I want to reach as many people as possible.

2. You did ask for additional information.

3. Other people engaged me, challenged me, and told me I was lying. In response, I provided more info, proof, screenshots, etc.

If no one engages me on the topic, the post will stand on it's own. But I don't think I should be faulted for following up to requests or critiques of the info I posted.

In this very thread, I wasn't posting the info again to post it again. I was posting it again because Slagpit criticized my method of delivery, and so I was formulating the words in a slightly different way, to show how what I was posting was actually very game related, despite Slagpits suggestions otherwise.

To many, I could see how that would seem like I was 'just posting it again', without understanding that I'm actually just responding to Slag.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 24th 2024, 15:52:02

Both of these statements are against the forum rules:

"Player X cheated on his wife so he's a terrible person."

"Player X cheated on his wife, he's a terrible person, and you can't trust his alliance to honor their pacts as a result."

The game-related part in the second statement is just a pretext to personally attack the other player. You aren't fooling anyone.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:08:35

Here's a new rule

If you can't drop the thing that happened 3 months ago on a totally different server and you're sad that everyone better than you moved on and didn't invite you to play with them, you should go cry to your mommy and stop posting your mental problems here.... This is for alliance server business.

Have a nice day.

Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:12:35

I don’t know anything about this leto guy

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:31:34

Both of these statements are against the forum rules:

"Player X cheated on his wife so he's a terrible person."

"Player X cheated on his wife, he's a terrible person, and you can't trust his alliance to honor their pacts as a result."

The game-related part in the second statement is just a pretext to personally attack the other player. You aren't fooling anyone.

Slag, I didn't criticize him for cheating on his wife, or anything outside the game. I criticized him for insulting members of this community inside the context of the game. The only personal insult is what he said! Lol.

I'm not insulting his wife. I'm saying he is personally attacking members of this community because he doesn't like their actions in game.

This is all game related.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:45:45

You have not failed in communicating anything. You have simply become a tired broken record. Like TAN, I am a recent returnee. I appreciate you bringing more activity to the boards, but maybe try a little less monomania, and when the owner/admin of the board tells you directly that you are crossing a line, continuing to whine and justify the line crossing behavior does the opposite of helping your cause.

-Rattle, head of n00bs & TAN

TAN Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 16:56:41

Slagpit is the Cyber Truck of EE.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 24th 2024, 17:05:36

TAN is permanently banned

TAN Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 18:08:16

You can't ban TAN! I am unbannable, you NFC-loving Swifty!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 18:42:30

Haha this is about 5 years overdue.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 18:43:02

Haha this is about 5 years overdue.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 24th 2024, 18:44:58

You can't spell permanenT bAN without TAN!

TAN Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 19:06:54

You can't spell SmeLly AGed armPIT without Slagpit!

Check. Mate.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 24th 2024, 19:07:44

Damn, he got me.

TAN Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 19:08:19

NEXT!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Doug Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 19:58:03

You people make my ass itch. Just go outside and beat the hell out of one another and come back in and get over it. #JesusTapDancingChrist
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2024, 2:00:05

Doug you don't ruin a TAN vs Slagpit fight.

Don't do it again noob

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:20:41

Originally posted by galleri:

Don't do it again noob

Wasn’t referring to them.

LADY! 😘
Paradigm Senator

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 2:25:33

Slagpit is so dumb when someone asked him about his family tree, he went outside to look for it.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 25th 2024, 3:33:25

TAN is so dumb that not only did he have to name himself after a color, he also picked one of the shortest ones that's easy to spell

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 25th 2024, 4:55:05

ok
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

TAN Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 11:46:36

Well fluff.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 25th 2024, 16:11:03

Originally posted by Doug:

Don't do it again noob

LADY! 😘

No ding a ling. You just don't post was the meaning. 🤦

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Doug Game profile

Apr 25th 2024, 17:24:34

Originally posted by Doug:

Don't do it again noob

LADY! 😘

No ding a ling. You just don't post was the meaning. 🤦

Has that advice ever worked? 😇
Paradigm Senator