Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 20:44:39

even though i'm generally a drunk trolling bassturd, i have some slight sympathy towards you and what you must be going thru at this time. take care, have hope, and don't hit my country or i'll AB you into the ground.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Speaker Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 21:10:50

lol thanks. I'm just shocked and overwhelmed really. I have many questions in my head. Had I not been moving that day my mom would have gone to that meetup to discuss public education with Giffords (my mom is an elementary teacher). I remember listening to the automated message on our answering machine. I wonder, would Jared have shot my mother? She was always kind to him, read his stories, and she has had trouble sleeping because she remembers Jared growing up for years. I also wonder, why did Jared not just give that taxi driver all the money without change? It's not as if Jared has much use for money anymore. I saw an interview with Zach Osler talking to GMA. Zach also played E:2025 for like a set with us. It was upsetting to listen to what he said about how we let him go and never really looked back. I'm embarrassed to see Zach crying on national television but at the same time I share his feelings.

At the same time he and some fool named Zane I have never heard of are talking ill about Jared's parents. I'll say it to anyone who will listen: Jared's parents are some of the nicest people you could hope to meet and not many kids are lucky enough to have parents like them. His home was described as "unpleasant" and "dark." Yes, his home was dark but not for one minute was anyone ever unwelcome in that house. You couldn't enter through the front door because it was blocked off by all the expensive musical instruments Jared's parents purchased for him. He was spoiled really. Every day I wake up, as well as my mother, his parents are some of the first people I think of. It really sickens me how people who have been in their home can go on the record saying bad things about them. I had many good memories with Jared and his family. I'm so sorry Jared made them his victims as well. In recent years I know Jared had a difficult relationship with his parents, and that is no ones fault but his.

I am upset about some comments Zach's parents have made. His parents work for the AZ Department of Corrections (or they did as far as I know).

"After that, Osler's dad sometimes would see Mrs. Loughner at the local supermarket, though they didn't chat much. He recalled that every time he saw her she had at least one 30-pack of beer in her cart."

This is laughable. His dad has no room to talk about people drinking.

""He always said, 'Hi, Mrs. Osler. How are you today?' When he left he made a point of coming over and saying, 'Thank you for having me over,"' said Roxanne Osler, noting that was not typical for Zach's friends. "Jared struck me as a young man who craved attention and acceptance.""

First off if having good manners is crying for attention and acceptance then I'm guilty. Jared, like myself, was raised to have good manners. Word is Jared was polite in the courtroom and that doesn't surprise me. Second, Zach was the least mannered of all of us. His younger brother has no manners whatsoever. They go on to describe Jared's favorite movies etc but when I first read the article I thought they were describing Zach. (http://abclocal.go.com/...nal_world&id=7892781)

Again, I just feel shocked. I'm just going to let things go on around me but please know the truth about Jared's parents if anything. They were loving and hospitable and gave Jared every chance. As time progresses I will come to terms with what happened but for now I'll let people who didn't know Jared dominate the air time with their 15 minutes of fame. I can't say I knew Jared because I last spoke to him in April/May and would have never seen this coming but I remember a fun, yet bizzare Jared. Thank you everyone who has been sympathetic to me in the last days. The only reason I play this game is for the people who take part, not the game itself. Thank you everyone. It really means a lot even though I don't personally know any of you and generally I never post on AT because you all annoy me :-p

P.S. FAing your bushels to my country would make me feel better! Ha

spawn Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 21:31:15

all the best Speaker
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Jan 12th 2011, 22:12:28

second what spawn said

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 12th 2011, 22:37:38

so sad :(
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2011, 22:40:36

keep on trucking, Speaker

(as if anyone would ever want to stop trucking)

Ayahuasca Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 1:44:52

That interview with that Jach guy is weird.

gwagers Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 2:39:22

Now if the WSJ could find Speaker's wall of text, there might actually be a legitimate reason to have us on the airwaves...
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Alana Game profile

Jan 13th 2011, 2:42:09

<3
Alana
LCN Peon