Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 1st 2011, 16:22:35

I didn't want to top this thread to post what should be painfully obvious, but since it's already topped...

qz is an awesome admin and he's one of those guys who proactively looks for problems and looks into things that seem odd. 99% of the time this leads to bugs being fixed before they become bugs, optimized code and a clean, smooth running system.

acting like qz has some sort of agenda is just absolutely incorrect, albeit typical troll fodder at this point.

also, we're not looking for any mod czars at this point, but thanks for the offer Deerhunter.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 20:58:12

just like mickster told once that new country's owner and dead country's owner were same.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2011, 21:00:51

I want to say, that Pang, Slagpit, and Qz have done an awesome job of growing into the admin roles.

Let's face it, we're not use to admins that give a damn.

And learning to be an admin, while playing the game, it takes time to learn where the lines are. ANd it creates conflicts of interest that were not potential conflicts of interst in the past.

That being said,

Over the last year+
Pang/Slag/QZ and the team they aer building have shown the ability to grow, develop, learn where those lines are, and become more and more professional in their PRIMARY roles of admins.
They show the ability to self police, admit to mistakes and grow beyond original posistions.

They are active, building the game, and what more can be said? That's more than we've ever had.

In fact, they even have done a great job of providing a great space to be a moron, right Deerhunter?

Props to the adminsm you guys are great! I am very proud of the work you do, and think you guys are the best.

Servant
NM FA

Z is #1

Rockman Game profile

Feb 1st 2011, 21:16:39

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Maybe we need a moderator for the moderators- I would be willing to take that position should my fellow earthers deem it so.

And should your fellow earthers deem it be that you should never visit these forums again, would you be willing to abide by their wishes?

BiffBuff

Feb 2nd 2011, 13:19:27

Can Pang post once without using the word troll? As if everyone with something to say in protest has some sort of conspiracy to trash the admins and not make a valid point?

qz always comes across as a professional. He doesnt get involved in trashing other alliances, at least seems impartial publically and does a damn fine job. This is at odds with other admins in slagpit, pang and nukevil. Take a leaf out of qz's book please and at least try to keep your prejudices off the boards.
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2011, 14:39:21

a better question is can biffbuff make a single post without attacking me, slag or nuk? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 2nd 2011, 15:57:22

but it's fun to troll slagpit:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|