=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 21st 2010, 20:32:42

danzig was playing in LAF, but started having health troubles and had to spend less time at the comp

he's in all of our thoughts though!

Superfly is playing in Rage right now I think... there's quite a few more kicking around in various places
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 23:04:36

I was kinda a wogger:P

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 21st 2010, 23:28:55

Superfly and Bluee are in rage! fluffZ

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:19:45

Pffft

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:21:26

n00b

sb Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:26:14

meh , was thinking if I get sucide or sort, im gonna name after them :P

WoG FTW ~

btw lauyee sux, he told me he's back .

/me bend over for DL

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:30:09

hrmmmmmmmm

dunno where he is?

rage? laf? omega? evo?

sb Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:33:54

LOL no idea

sb Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:34:38

/me waves to Akula.. OMG I see Shini

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 1:24:55

danzig came back today actually pang ;)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 22nd 2010, 4:25:05

yes.... he must have sensed this thread :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Flamey Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 10:15:13

Is this Sith Bob?

Most of WoG left the old Earth when a company came in and destroyed the game. Most of the WoGers are old codgers with jobs and families, so many dont have time to play games anymore. When WoG left many moved to AstroEmpires, but even the ones who dont play any games tend to be contactable.

DeityLord =

diez Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 10:58:46

play flamey play :D

torment Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 12:22:48

dai diez dai!

Ivan Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 12:45:10

flamey is playing :P

sb Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 13:58:39

@Flamey nope

I just forgotten my fb's pw, so I didnt really catch on with them on fb.And cause of my peer working hours, so its hard for me to catch them on msn..JUst wanna know if they are still doing fine. Am just getting touch with lauyee. The last time I talked with BLUEE was months back and he's tempting me to come back for a war lol

Akula x-x

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2010, 14:44:16

< ex-AstroEmpires WoGger
"I am like a bullet, filled with lead and made to kill" ~Rambo III

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 22nd 2010, 22:06:52

3D's also on AIM but bad about responding.

Zel's here in Omega.

Hmm... trying to remember what other WoGies are still here...

Kingstar Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 1:49:12

im here but i was only "voted" in a year or 2 or 3 ago :P

but i just came back to play and im in imag atm

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 3:20:59

I'm not sure if I was ever "voted" in :(

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 4:06:49

Oh god no, we never voted you in LS. Gotta have SOME standards after all.

Xintros Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 7:35:33

I saw Flamey in a chat room last reset and he ignored me.
I fooled myself into thinking he was always afk, even though he spoke, I pretended he didn't see me.
Then one night he was needing a spy op, so I volunteered and he finally spoke directly to ME!
"ok, go for it" he says.
I got a big wood when he finally acknowledged me. :-D
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

aponic Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 14:24:12

would be nice to see a wog comeback. it would really spice up the server politics
SOF
Cerevisi

sb Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 15:02:52

im a sLacker and a real slacks. They know that. Think the only 1 time where I net, i got sucide .. zzz

sb Game profile

Oct 23rd 2010, 15:05:18

gamerstown is gone. is there any more wog website around ? =/

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 2:36:51

holly cow batman!

dudes we should all make our tag and come back for one set!

sb, forgive me as I have horrible memory due to loss of brain cells but we played back in RAGE right?

good to see another old timer come out of the wood work.

Shini, LS, Flamey, KS, Zel lets hook up one more time even if it is under Omega or RAGE or where ever.

DL u can join tooooo

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 4:26:56

Fastest. War. Ever.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 7:11:16

you certainly know the first way to get a war started...

sb Game profile

Oct 24th 2010, 12:15:44

@SF , yea , we played in LaF;Omega;Rage;and under our own tag :D

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 4:08:02

What, WoG?

IX - Lust - Rage - RED - SoF - Disband - Reborn - Omega - Rage - WoG - Rival - Off to some crap game - ???

Sure I missed some somewhere. I "retired" when WoG was in Omega and returned to find them in RAGE. I joined mostly because I'd promissed Ray that someday I would, but I'm not sure what happened between Omega and RAGE.

I did try pushing WoG into LaF after leaving RED, even had an account to LaF. 3D was all for SoF instead. At least it gave us Deity vs Mockdu. If WoG was ever actually in LaF I don't remember it.

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 4:36:27

Wog moved into LaF for a set or 2 at one stage, between omega-rage?

sb Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 6:14:53

think its laf - omega - rage or btw

slip Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 6:52:16

they're gearing up for another AE server that opens in a couple months, doubt they'll be back.

Akula x-x

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2010, 11:07:21

there are enough AE players still coming in to make new servers for ?
"I am like a bullet, filled with lead and made to kill" ~Rambo III

Riddler Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 11:42:13

Rage is still open to WoGGers, in fact we still have a few kicking around there and also a few in vacation mode there

Zel Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 16:22:25

Hey guys! :D. SniperOne from WoG in IX is playing in Omega too! :). I started playing this set and saw your country Superfly hahaha. Just decided to msg you ;). Not sure if you knew that was me!!

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 25th 2010, 17:36:23

It might be Omega - LaF - Rage but not the other way around, unless I have just blanked it out.

Kingstar Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 1:16:27

i believe WoG semi went into LaF, it was only a handful of us though, i know i went for like a partial set then left cuz they were all too arrogant and seemingly didnt trust me when id ask for help. id be told to ask this person then that person and so on until i just said forget it.

but i think it wasnt even 5 guys that went to laf.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 4:05:34

I played 3 resets in LaF and then PimpDave and Crusader played for one set and they got a few other WoGGers to join for another set. Deity came back from his sabatical and regrouped the troops in Omega where we kicked some major butt for a few sets.

Zel that was you?? I had no idea who that was lol. Man S1 is back for real? does he know what happend to Necron?

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 4:09:27

guys we have to regroup for real. I have messaged Deity and sent him a link to this thread.

If he comes back I will rejoin all of y'all and we can lay another big ol FS on some one. Personally I wamt some revenge on TheFist, they totally ganged up on me 1 vs 20
ballz

sb Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 6:00:33

* raise hands *

But can I finish the war this set 1st >.> . Just talked to lauyee yday , his 1st question wer like " OMG sb u are still alive "

sb Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 6:02:10

oh shini ., i totally leave earth when we wer all in RAGE b4 earth was closed down , so forgive me Shini., my memory sux :/

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 16:10:26

Think 3D and Alena joined us the 2nd or 3rd reset in Omega. Dave and Davesader were both there but I can't remember now if they joined after WoG was in Omega or if they were in Reborn. Was thinking Davesader was in Reborn and had our top country going to war though. LS might remember better then I.

No worries sb, so did I. Came back when WoG was in EC as an alliance, stayed a couple sets while joined up with Rival, left and didn't come back till a few sets back when EE opened up.

Zel Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 16:51:24

Necron is going to med school for Osteopathic medicine right now. S1 and necron have been childhood friends of mine so we keep up with each other. I told S1 to come back and play for this reset but I think he'll be sticking around much longer as he likes the new EE.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 23:58:53

Ok my memory is a bit foggy, but I'll see what I can remember. Heck I forgot about Reborn till reading this post.

From memory, Wog came from IX(know they were around before, but no clue as the history there. From IX, Lust(huge FS and destroyed the ELY/ICN duo(had to add that in for fun)) then we went to Rage. Durring Rage, A decent amount started their breaks from the game. At this point, some stayed in Rage(think I did) and some moved to Red(1 reset or 2) Those in Red I beleive then either went back to Rage for a set or 2, or went to LAF. Then Alena promised to help shini and me with Reborn, but didn't:P And I don't remember how long we were around before we went to Omega. There a while, and I think that is when I retired. If I remember right, Deity said that they went to rival and Rage, but can't remember.

PimpD I just got a text from like a month or 2 ago. I should text him and see whats up, maybe he could wrangle in the Vegas crew...

Flamey Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 0:15:37

err, I wrote this when WoG played in AE Fenix server. Its more of a story than a collection of facts, since it was a fun history thing.

== History of WoG in Earth2025 ==

-
- === Early History ===
-
- Wrath of God was founded by DeityLord in 1998-9 in a game called Earth 2025. In 2000 WoG merged into IX; a rising superpower. A proportion of WoG in AE is made up of modern day ex-IX players, who finally disbanded on 1st August 2009. However IX-WoG relations were poor as WoG merged out of IX in 2002. This animosity lasted until 2008, when the current administrations developed similar policies in a failed attempt to revive the failing game.
-
- After leaving IX, WoG created Lust, had a short stay in Rage, then short stints in RED and project reborn. WoG also spent half a set in SoF before SoF disbanded.
-
-
- === Division of Omega ===
-
- WoG became a division of Omega in 2003. Omega has always been a relatively small alliance with a very active core. WoG's biggest influence during this tenure was their participation in Omega's 10,000+ hit first strike; a feat that has only been accomplished four times. The alliance achieved an average of over 100 attacks per member in their 24 hour strike. WoG left Omega and became a division of Rage in 2004.
-
-
- === Division of Rage ===
-
- WoG's tenure in Rage coincided with a big decline in the popularity of the game and the climax of destructive power-politics and bots. Rage opposed the growing power-bloc culture and regularly locked horns with IX. Rage tended to come off second best against overwhelming political power to the determent of the game. Rage's biggest success came right at the end of the old alliance server with a 13,400 hit first strike against Evo/Sanct, which averaged over 110 hits per member in the first strike.[http://old.earthgraphs.com/...b0de827b64f505867f56e238]
-
- === WoG in Early EC ===
-
- WoG decided to try out the new server, which was user-moderator in an attempt to stamp out cheating. At the beginning the major powers of Earth remained on the old alliance server. WoG's elite core enjoyed victories, most notably against MET in their last set. The set after the major powers arrived, including Rage.[http://old.earthgraphs.com/...c9054da5f92f20e21d084945]
-
- === WoG/Rival merger ===
-
- In 2007-8 a lethal power-bloc called SLIT formed. An early attempt to contain them in EC failed when the war-hardened alliances were able to use biases in the code to achieve an unthinkable comeback. A second attempt proved successful as neutral forces RIVAL and SoF intervened on the side of anti-SLIT. This caused LaF to back out of the coalition, but the fact that the remaining members were primarily war alliances and anti-SLIT were made up of many netters meant that the power-bloc won out in the end. The death in competition led to many WoGers abandoning the server and playing in the new alliance server in NERDS, which had been vacated by the bigger powers.
-
- Back on the EC server, Flamey joined RIVAL and was soon followed by fellow WoGers Deitylord and Ayatollah. The trio were extremely impressed with Rival's activity and community. Despite RIVAL's great activity, their council decided that the game was hardly worth playing anymore and no one wished to dedicate their time to leading. Instead the leaderless RIVAL tag dedicated the next few resets to destroying long-term enemies LaF.
-
- On one fateful day in the NERDS mIRC, BLUEEE suggested that WoG should have a go in the EC server again. WoG pragmatically obeyed and the ex-Rival leaders agreed to be a part of WoG. In WoG’s first set the SLIT power-bloc had collapsed and the two most war-hungry alliances planned to break the other two. WoG, though, came into agreement with IX in an effort to save the game and intervened against their partner SoL two times in the same set. Yet, the server's hatred of IX had run deep and now associated WoG as an IX partner. In the following reset, the rest of the game ganged up on IX and WoG shedding light on the health of the game. After that set WoG played politics carefully, but still had a desire to improve the game. From then onwards WoG fought a series of challenging wars against the odds, yet come out undefeated. In early 2009, WoG believed the game had passed its life-span and left the game looking for new challenges.
-
-
- SoF -> WoG/iMag [http://old.earthgraphs.com/...39ed793c18629be5411e47e2]
-
- TIE/LCN <-> WoG/Rage [http://old.earthgraphs.com/...8432a3bcfa904e1848cf5732]
-
- WoG (45) <-> MD [http://old.earthgraphs.com/...7734cd91dd8577442b1609dc] (Hit Stats broken)

Kingstar Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 1:28:12

Shini you didnt quit completely since you played in Nerds for me :)

Nerds essentially was a WoG hideout that was ran by me who at the time wasnt concidered a WoG member though i had deep roots within the wog community from NoN and LS, for example lust, reborn and rage.

god i miss the old days, all i know is that i started this game in NoN and loved every minute of its existance as a full alliance to just a small division in alliances.

hell i cant remember exactly who it was but i think it was EURO when i was still a nub and NoN being like 45 members took on EURO with close to or over 100 members and beat them into the ground, i believe they threatened to call in svaerike?(sp?) but didnt, and i believe the following reset we warred svae rike 1 on one with both sides having roughly 40 - 50 members and we pretty much had a draw although i think NoN was declared the winner by the slightest margin, and at the time those swedes were concidered the best pound for pound fighters in the game, but we took that title after that.

my memory could be a little hazy on that since i was stoned 99% of the time, but i think thats how it went.

lets talk about history!!! flameys post got me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 1:39:11

ahh Kingstar bringing up the good ole days. Lets see, wow, that was what, back in 01 or 02 King? I could probally bust out my old comp and get some oldtime warstats from back then too, but that would take too much work. IF I recall, we beat Euro pretty solidly, we were around 35 members to thier 80-90, but they had alot of inactives/noobs if I recall. They didn't have alot of staying power. Next set was svea Rike or something, both of us had around 30 ish members, netters vs fighters, and I think we won by wearing them down. Wasn't considered the best pound for pound alliance king. It was one of the best under 40 member alliances.