Verified:

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 4:17:07

Look dude I know you really really really want to believe you are a "major power" if there is such a thing on an online text based game. You really need to take a step back and think about how delusional you've become.

You're running IMAGINARY NUMBERS. They havent won a war since 2004 and never won a war before that. There hasn't been a leader of Imaginary numbers ever who has been a major player while leading them. They are like the Bangaladesh of both versions of Earth.

It ought to tell you something that the only people dumb enough to be convinced to help you was SOL. If you were half as important as you thought you were you'd have gotten a better ally then that. Take a step back and reevaluate yourself man for your own psychological health.

BTW the score is 1JetPS - 3, SOL/iMag - 0

TheORKINMan
1JetPS Supreme Pontiff
Smarter than your average bear.

Ravi Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 4:19:56

WTF happened to you Soviet? You used to be cool man.

nimrodix Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 4:25:42

Ravi sighting!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 29th 2010, 4:46:15

ROFL wtf?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 4:47:06

I was gonna write one of those really long intervention style letters to Soviet (funny, of course)....but then I saw who started the thread, and realized humor would not be welcome here.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 5:02:08

Pft considering I am a big cariacature myself I doubt that now3p

iTavi

Jun 29th 2010, 9:29:12

rofle :D
~

Sifos Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 10:25:00

Is that your evil twin Tavi?
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iTavi

Jun 29th 2010, 11:32:42

yup
~

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 12:09:12

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Look dude I know you really really really want to believe you are a "major power" if there is such a thing on an online text based game. You really need to take a step back and think about how delusional you've become.

You're running IMAGINARY NUMBERS. They havent won a war since 2004 and never won a war before that. There hasn't been a leader of Imaginary numbers ever who has been a major player while leading them. They are like the Bangaladesh of both versions of Earth.

It ought to tell you something that the only people dumb enough to be convinced to help you was SOL. If you were half as important as you thought you were you'd have gotten a better ally then that. Take a step back and reevaluate yourself man for your own psychological health.

BTW the score is 1JetPS - 3, SOL/iMag - 0

TheORKINMan
1JetPS Supreme Pontiff

That may be true, but let's face it. Imag does have a purpose here. Any new clans/alliances that get formed here should have to go through the 'initiation' process before they're generally accepted in the rest of the Earth:Alliance community.

That initiation process begins with a reset at war with Imag. This will be to test the new alliance's ability at organization, coordination, and fighting ability. If the alliance loses, then they're regarded as little more than farmland, and farmed out of existence by the rest of the community.

If they win, then LaF, and LaF only, gets to farm them for the next reset. This part of the process will be to gauge the alliance's diplomacy skills, while at the same time testing their knowledge of the various retaliation techniques. If they go to war with LaF, or otherwise end up dead, the rest of the community will regard them as a war clan, and will generally take land off them only if they really need it.

If they survive the set while gaining some sort of pact with LaF, then the third--and final--part of the initiation process begins--a full reset of posting on AT. How the members of a new alliance post on AT will determine just how organized and professional the leadership of the alliance intends for their alliance to be. If things go well, then the other alliances should be more than willing to offer them pacts and stuff. If not, then they start over, back to step 1.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 29th 2010, 14:07:56

Originally posted by NukEvil:

If they win, then LaF, and LaF only, gets to farm them for the next reset. This part of the process will be to gauge the alliance's diplomacy skills, while at the same time testing their knowledge of the various retaliation techniques. If they go to war with LaF, or otherwise end up dead, the rest of the community will regard them as a war clan, and will generally take land off them only if they really need it.

funny. I remember LaF/Avengers trying that with SoF. I don't think that worked out well... for avengers:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Beltshumeltz Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 15:05:59

Originally posted by NukEvil:

That may be true, but let's face it. Imag does have a purpose here. Any new clans/alliances that get formed here should have to go through the 'initiation' process before they're generally accepted in the rest of the Earth:Alliance community.

That initiation process begins with a reset at war with Imag. This will be to test the new alliance's ability at organization, coordination, and fighting ability. If the alliance loses, then they're regarded as little more than farmland, and farmed out of existence by the rest of the community.

Nice analysis, so we're the Tank Abbott of Earth?

And this made me LOL: "They are like the Bangaladesh of both versions of Earth."

Edited By: Beltshumeltz on Jun 29th 2010, 15:06:35
See Original Post

Soviet Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 16:44:08

I'm not a major power. I'm an Imaginary Number.

Lol. We win every set. It's what we do. "Major player leaders" are a matter of opinion.
You're just mad because I made love to your mother last night and your virgin ears heard it _all_.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 17:03:19

Wrong, I know that's not possible because you have an imaginary penis.

Soviet Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 17:13:21

I meant she was the one with the penis.

Sorry.
Imaginary Numbers

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 17:50:37

Which makes you the taco?

Soviet Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 18:30:41

Well, duh...
Imaginary Numbers

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 19:04:03

I never knew iFAIL was a bunch of sexual deviants!!

kemo Game profile

Jun 29th 2010, 19:06:46

wow i aint seen the name tank abbot in a long time haha
all praised to ra

iXenomorph Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 18:06:17

hey now.

now
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2010, 19:59:22

hey

iTavi

Jun 30th 2010, 21:08:06

nice analysis indeed NukEvil
~

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 1:45:32

the next prez of imag:

Shakib Al Hasan

Fooglmog Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:26:11

I think this thread is negated by the fact that Detmer ranked iMagNum as one of the 10 best alliances in Earth history.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 5:27:12

Only by virtue of the rules he imposed on himself in making the list.

Sifos Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 17:13:14

Okay ORKIN. Let me offer you a list of alliance, without rules:

1 Imaginary Numbers
2 The rest

OMGOMGOMG, look, IN is top 10 again, with no rules imposed on me while making the list!!! :D
Imaginary Numbers

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 17:41:56

wtf? Are you an idiot sifos? When did we start abbreviating imaginary numbers as IN? ITS IMAG YOU fluffIN TRAITOR!!!

Edited By: iXenomorph on Jul 1st 2010, 17:42:11
See Original Post
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Sifos Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 17:44:50

We began on Jul 1st 2010, 17:13:14.
Imaginary Numbers

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 1st 2010, 19:03:27

And it will end now.

archaic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:06:05

nice post nukey, that one was a keeper

soviet, intervention? . . . take a number - he has more vices then charles barkley.

for your information TOM, bangladesh pwns the global tshirt market

'win' is a very ambiguous term anyway
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:19:07

No archaic, it's really not. There's a pretty clear winner and loser in this one.

Sifos Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 9:41:54

Originally posted by archaic:

Correct.

From my POV it's "I always win"
From your POV, facing me, it's "you always win"
Imaginary Numbers

General TwizTid

Jul 2nd 2010, 9:53:54

Originally posted by Sifos:
Originally posted by archaic:

Correct.

From my POV it's "I always win"
From your POV, facing me, it's "you always win"

In all cases, "I always Win" no matter who you are!
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

KeSSie Game profile

Jul 4th 2010, 16:38:08

Funny stuff here! Thanks for my morning giggle guys! :-D
EL YAY!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 4th 2010, 16:44:03

Heh nice one Nuk :)
Finally did the signature thing.

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 4th 2010, 19:28:54

i am voting for orkin for imag prez

Soviet Lover

Jul 4th 2010, 23:57:07

iXenomorph i'm sorry but imag is beyond hope the least cruel thing orkin could do is to disband it.

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 0:33:30

you're right this is hopeless.

i'm still alive...helloo..

Fooglmog Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 2:56:02

Originally posted by iXenomorph:
wtf? Are you an idiot sifos? When did we start abbreviating imaginary numbers as IN? ITS IMAG YOU fluffIN TRAITOR!!!

Uh... we've used that abbreviation since 2000. In fact, our logo still uses that abbreviation, you see it every time you log into the site.

Newb.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 3:18:13

WHAT?!?!

I DEMAND A LOGO CHANGE!!