Verified:

gwagers Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:06:35

I recently applied with your clan as a foot in the Alliance door, and was looking forward to helping you out this set to the best of my ability. However, through my own stupidity (and a lack of Boxcar knowledge), my choice of username/password on the Boxcar site has caused some problems. I have been unable to log onto your site, and it seems Archaic hasn't come back to his Team clan's Boxcar site recently enough to find the message I sent him detailing this problem. Therefore, I apologize for waiting so long to make this problem known to you, as at the moment you probably think I was simply wasting your time.

Moreover, if there is some way that I could contact ICN privately while bypassing Boxcar until this problem is taken care of, could I use that for the time being? I think Archaic is probably tired of answering all of my questions at this point.

Again, apologies to all involved.

--Peloponnese
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:08:22

you are to desperate to play there.. your going to be like the clingy gf who begs to stay with you... keep away from her icn! :P

Ivan Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 20:48:21

All ICN land is currently in SoF, if you want to take part in free land parties and other fluffy activies apply here

sof.earth2025.net

Marshal Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 21:06:52

send private msg to diexiechick via these boards.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 21:38:43

Thanks Marshal. :)

gwagers ignore the other guys above Marshal post. They are trying to be cute. (thats so debatable.)

anyway we will fix it for you and look forward to seeing you. :)

pslayer Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 21:55:37

You can research 6,112 technologies per turn.

Thanks ICN!!

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2010, 23:29:19

Oh I would choose hunky as a better word for me than cute but at least you were nice dixie :P

mrford Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 0:26:30

Contact pang

he can fix ur situation etc
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

gwagers Game profile

Jul 20th 2010, 17:20:03

My thanks to dixiechick and everyone else who helped me with this problem. And if I'm acting like any girlfriend you've ever had, locket, I pity you.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!