Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 17:56:46

Originally posted by Kingme:
PS. Why can't you guys gang up on macdaddy AND clintonista :P

*NOTE* That was a joke, I don't condone cheating, I'm not a cheater, I never endorsed cheating. I am not LaE. I did not, nor have I ever supported LaE. I do not support coordination.

No problem, it was a joke. Just a reminder though, a couple of sets ago Superfly posted what he subsequently claimed was a joke to sell his country to LaE and I broke his nose, dragged him by his eye sockets through the streets and left him sobbing on the forums for weeks ever after.

So please do not tell this joke.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 18:00:03

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by macdaddy:
actually, there are messages kingme. They all sent me the same message, all 3 of them

I have not sent you any private messages. All of my communication with or about you has been on this forum.

One of the countries you have named in your complaint did send me a private message, in which the player explained that he/she was trolling you into thinking they were running a multi. I have not responded to that message, nor have I had any other interaction with this or the other two countries this reset.

If you really must know, all of my other private messages I have sent to other countries were notifications of my retaliations against them for earlier grabs.

That was me that messaged you, macdaddy and jjt....i literally beat macdaddy down without having to fire a single shot, as soon as i saw he double tapped you (Nuk) i decided to wage a psychological war on him (mac) it was too easy to execute and be successful since he had already posted that i was running multi, it literally was easier than taking candy from children.....he reminded me of General Rome couple months ago when i had him all worked up on the forums thinking he was hitting my country LOL.....too easy.

/reclines back and eats more popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:04:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
actually, there are messages kingme. They all sent me the same message, all 3 of them

I have not sent you any private messages. All of my communication with or about you has been on this forum.

One of the countries you have named in your complaint did send me a private message, in which the player explained that he/she was trolling you into thinking they were running a multi. I have not responded to that message, nor have I had any other interaction with this or the other two countries this reset.

If you really must know, all of my other private messages I have sent to other countries were notifications of my retaliations against them for earlier grabs.

That was me that messaged you, macdaddy and jjt....i literally beat macdaddy down without having to fire a single shot, as soon as i saw he double tapped you (Nuk) i decided to wage a psychological war on him (mac) it was too easy to execute and be successful since he had already posted that i was running multi, it literally was easier than taking candy from children.....he reminded me of General Rome couple months ago when i had him all worked up on the forums thinking he was hitting my country LOL.....too easy.

Without firing a single shot? Your Nathan James country is yours, you attacked me and I retaliated. How the hell is that not firing a single shot? Also if you think your country is anything less than completely doomed this set you are under a total misapprehension. .. and if you think anything otherwise you are dumber than I thought. Your so called psychological war on me did absolutely nothing, how delusional you are.....

*Takes a chomp out of his poutine*

Edited By: macdaddy on Nov 4th 2016, 18:11:51

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:07:19

Macdaddy, I think you accidentally posted your message inside the quote.

EDIT: Fixed.

Edited By: NukEvil on Nov 4th 2016, 18:13:25
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:10:41

Originally posted by clintonista:

No problem, it was a joke. Just a reminder though, a couple of sets ago Superfly posted what he subsequently claimed was a joke to sell his country to LaE and I broke his nose, dragged him by his eye sockets through the streets and left him sobbing on the forums for weeks ever after.

But didn't you already do the same to me? That's what you claimed... So you meant to say you'll do it AGAIN.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:18:22

The country that messaged me is not the same country that made hits on MACDADDY (#46).
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 18:18:39

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Without firing a single shot? Your Nathan James country is yours, you attacked me and I retaliated. How the hell is that not firing a single shot? Also if you think your country is anything less than completely doomed this set you are under a total misapprehension. If you think anything otherwise you are dumber than I thought. Your so called psychological war on me did absolutely nothing, how delusional you are.....

*Takes a chomp out of his poutine*

Check my news, n00b, i haven't fired a single shot, in fact....i got grabbed by gogy for a whopping 54A (89A)....wich will make for a fun retal....

Next time you want to accuse someone of running multi.....beware who you're messing with.

,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:47:57

Countries that are currently involved:

MACDADDY (#46) -- Macdaddy

Forged from the angst and hatred of the FFA server, macdaddy has recently decided to try his hand at running a single (probably) country in Express. He has already been deleted for running multis in Express. He's now taken it upon himself to perform the classic "well, he's doing it too!" argument by pointing out what he believes to be other multis in the server--with disastrous (and hilarious) results.

Oh Captain My Captain (#87) -- NukEvil (me)

Just trying to achieve another top10 country in Express, NukEvil sighs as he--the first casualty of this war--has to once again cut down some trees to make room for his tanks, troops, spies, and missiles and teach macdaddy what it really means to ruin a reset. He's done it before countless times, to countless other players. With a country not designed for warfare at his disposal, will he still achieve his main goal of reaching top 10? Spoiler alert: Nope.

USS James Nathan (#92) -- Unknown, probably galleri? Naaah.

Seeing his (or her?) chance to have some fun, the player running this country is currently getting pounded by macdaddy for adding the legs to the troll operation started by another country in this war. The other countries thank you for being the cannon fodder.

Nothing hits like a hammer (#7) -- TheHawk

The heavy-hitter so far in this war, TheHawk teaches macdaddy how to make a pancake without syrup. However, will his recent interaction with another, uninvolved, country be his ultimate undoing?

USS Nathan James (#47) -- KoHeartsGPA

The main troll in this story, he's yet to fire a shot. However, his messages have been the main ignition in this firestorm, drawing other countries into the conflict.

Scott Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 18:50:30

Originally posted by clintonista:
PS. Why can't you guys gang up on macdaddy AND clintonista :P

*NOTE* That was a joke, I don't condone cheating, I'm not a cheater, I never endorsed cheating. I am not LaE. I did not, nor have I ever supported LaE. I do not support coordination.

You did this by cheating... ironic, no?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 4th 2016, 19:05:41

Forged from the angst and hatred of the FFA server, macdaddy has recently decided to try his hand at running a single (probably) country in Express. He has already been deleted for running multis in Express. He's now taken it upon himself to perform the classic "well, he's doing it too!" argument by pointing out what he believes to be other multis in the server--with disastrous (and hilarious) results.

Just trying to achieve another top10 country in Express, NukEvil sighs as he--the first casualty of this war--has to once again cut down some trees to make room for his tanks, troops, spies, and missiles and teach macdaddy what it really means to ruin a reset. He's done it before countless times, to countless other players. With a country not designed for warfare at his disposal, will he still achieve his main goal of reaching top 10? Spoiler alert: Nope.

Seeing his (or her?) chance to have some fun, the player running this country is currently getting pounded by macdaddy for adding the legs to the troll operation started by another country in this war. The other countries thank you for being the cannon fodder.

The heavy-hitter so far in this war, TheHawk teaches macdaddy how to make a pancake without syrup. However, will his recent interaction with another, uninvolved, country be his ultimate undoing?

The main troll in this story, he's yet to fire a shot. However, his messages have been the main ignition in this firestorm, drawing other countries into the conflict.

Sorry Nuk... I am 50shadesofgravy
not even involved...just trolling the forum :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2016, 19:17:20

Course some asshole thinks they are funny now
<ee> CM Payday (#115) [] --> 50ShadesOfGravy (#98) [] -- 6505C/181B

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 19:22:07

Feel my wrath galleri!!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2016, 19:22:13

<ee> CM Payday (#115) [] --> 50ShadesOfGravy (#98) [] -- 6505C/181B
0.6 mins ago
MACDADDY (#46) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 2194 enemy spies.

0.6 mins ago
MACDADDY (#46) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 2237 enemy spies.

Must be coordination......

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 19:30:15

Lmao im uss james...no coordination involved whatsoever

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 19:34:07

GDI is your friend...just saying, galleri <3

92 identified as jjterrico per him in this thread.page1.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2016, 19:34:29

Well fluff sorry Kingme...I just reported you with macdaddy......

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 19:41:08

Countries that are currently involved (UPDATE):

USS James Nathan (#92) -- jjterrico

Seeing his chance to have some fun, jjterrico is currently getting pounded by macdaddy for adding the legs to the troll operation started by another country in this war. The other countries thank you for being the cannon fodder.

Payday (#115) -- Macdaddy's multi/partner

macdaddy has admitted to either running a multi or coordination with another country. In either case, this brand new country has entered the fray by involving yet another country into the conflict.

50ShadesOfGravy (#98) -- galleri

Another player that had yet to fire a shot yet is adding her own spin to the troll war, galleri finds out that sometimes, the spectator can get promoted to participator. Tanks abound as macdaddy and his multi/partner quickly turn their sights to this unassuming country.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 19:42:52

Originally posted by galleri:

I do hope kingme was joking, as I also reported him with macdaddy lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 19:44:12

This is rich LOL

31 mins ago
A brigade from Payday (#115) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
62 Bushels
$41,030
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.1 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
63 Bushels
$41,178
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.1 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
63 Bushels
$41,329
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.2 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
63 Bushels
$41,482
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.2 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
63 Bushels
$41,638
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.3 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
63 Bushels
$41,767
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.3 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
63 Bushels
$41,926
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.4 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
64 Bushels
$42,088
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.5 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
64 Bushels
$42,253
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.5 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
64 Bushels
$42,421
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.6 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
64 Bushels
$42,591
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.6 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
64 Bushels
$42,764
34 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.7 mins ago
They took:
5 Acres (5 Gained)
6 Buildings (1 Stolen)
66 Bushels
$43,605
35 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.7 mins ago
They took:
6 Acres (6 Gained)
7 Buildings (1 Stolen)
75 Bushels
$49,927
40 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.8 mins ago
They took:
7 Acres (7 Gained)
8 Buildings (1 Stolen)
94 Bushels
$62,796
51 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.9 mins ago
They took:
10 Acres (10 Gained)
11 Buildings (1 Stolen)
124 Bushels
$82,461
66 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.9 mins ago
They took:
13 Acres (13 Gained)
15 Buildings (2 Stolen)
164 Bushels
$109,295
88 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

31.9 mins ago
They took:
16 Acres (17 Gained)
18 Buildings (2 Stolen)
215 Bushels
$143,872
115 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

32 mins ago
They took:
21 Acres (22 Gained)
23 Buildings (2 Stolen)
279 Bushels
$187,119
148 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
9 Jets

38.6 mins ago
A brigade from XXX (#114) has invaded your lands!
They took:
39 Acres (47 Gained)
45 Buildings (6 Stolen)
528 Bushels
$357,077
280 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
40 Jets

38.7 mins ago
They took:
50 Acres (60 Gained)
56 Buildings (6 Stolen)
680 Bushels
$463,797
357 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
40 Jets

38.8 mins ago
They took:
66 Acres (80 Gained)
72 Buildings (6 Stolen)
882 Bushels
$607,599
458 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
40 Jets

38.9 mins ago
They took:
57 Acres (71 Gained)
63 Buildings (6 Stolen)
750 Bushels
$521,354
386 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
40 Jets

56.3 mins ago
They took:
188 Acres (201 Gained)
195 Buildings (7 Stolen)
2080 Bushels
$1,482,050
1046 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
40 Jets

56.4 mins ago
They took:
234 Acres (241 Gained)
236 Buildings (7 Stolen)
2312 Bushels
$1,690,869
1134 Technology Points
Your military lost:
Nothing!
Their military lost:
40 Jets
(•_•)

Kingme Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 19:47:12

Originally posted by galleri:

I do hope kingme was joking, as I also reported him with macdaddy lol

Totally kidding, that's not me :) macdaddy just claimed it.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 19:50:31

USS James Nathan (#92) -- jjterrico
Payday (#115) -- Macdaddy's multi/partner
50ShadesOfGravy (#98) -- galleri

XXX (#114) -- Macdaddy's 2nd multi/partner -- this country was created around 10 minutes before Payday (#115)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 19:51:14

46, 114, 115 are macdummy.
(•_•)

1hotblondegroupie Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 19:54:37

You forgot one

SS
Nov 4, 19:19
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
Payday (#115)
82 A
AB
Nov 4, 19:21
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
102 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
101 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
98 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
97 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
96 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
95 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
93 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
92 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
90 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
20 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
89 B
AB
Nov 4, 19:22
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
87 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
86 B
AB
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
85 B
AB
Nov 4, 19:23
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
133 B
AB
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
131 B
AB
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
128 B
PS
Nov 4, 19:30
MACDADDY (#46)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
48 A
AB
Nov 4, 19:35
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
125 B
AB
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
123 B
AB
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
121 B
AB
Payday (#115)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
119 B
AB
Nov 4, 19:49
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
114 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
112 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
111 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
108 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
107 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
105 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
102 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
100 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
98 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
97 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
95 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
94 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
92 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
90 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
89 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
87 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
85 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
83 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
82 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
81 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
80 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
79 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
77 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
76 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
74 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
73 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
72 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
69 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
69 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
67 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
65 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
64 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
63 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
62 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
61 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
60 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
58 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
58 B
AB
Nov 4, 19:50
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
57 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
56 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
54 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
53 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
53 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
51 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
50 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
50 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
49 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
48 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
47 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
46 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
46 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
44 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
44 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
43 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
43 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
41 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
41 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
40 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
39 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
38 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
37 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
37 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
36 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
36 B
AB
HEHEHE (#116)
50ShadesOfGravy (#98)
35 B

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 20:01:56

...yeah, it's getting gratuitous at this point.

Kingme Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 20:03:01

I've said this before... I don't know the tools the mods are given. But this is becoming a joke.
He's making a mockery of the system. Something has to change.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 20:04:36

deano is a tool.
(•_•)

Trump

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 20:25:13

Report it in the game

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 20:27:34

We all reported him
(•_•)

Trump

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 20:33:27

Ok thats step 1. Step 2 text Warster to check the reports

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2016, 20:44:24

I will send zarcon an email.

BrockFordington Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 20:50:34

lol

Edited By: BrockFordington on Jun 15th 2023, 16:41:33

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 21:03:23

Originally posted by BrockFordington:
How so you like your new parking lot Galleri!!? heheheheheheh

You got BROCKED!!

You got KOed macdaddy :-)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2016, 21:03:58

Originally posted by BrockFordington:
How so you like your new parking lot Galleri!!? heheheheheheh

You got BROCKED!!

Nah. I am liking busting your dumbass for being a multi. And oh wow.....took how many of your countries to do that. You're so bad ass. You should try 1 vs 1.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 21:07:55

Is macdummy purple yet?
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 21:16:19

it only took 1 country to do that to your fluffty ass pathetic country. One of my countries could take on five of yours easily

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 4th 2016, 21:34:18

it only took 1 country to do that to your fluffty ass pathetic country. One of my countries could take on five of yours easily

Apparently you cannot count... Cause it was 4 countries. That goes like this:

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 0:29:27

Great. Now he's lemming my tanks.

TheLaE Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 0:36:02

I bet you fluffs will never guess which country is mine :p
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 5th 2016, 0:47:55

Let's not spam full news in threads.

Thanks in advance.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 2:33:11

Dedication song to deano...

https://youtu.be/Sh1ZeWhAtRI

MACDADDY (#46)
(Dictatorship)
Networth: 2,370,613
Land: 5094
Successful Attack Percentage: 83.33%
Successful Defense Percentage: 0%
Dead
Deleted

XXX (#114)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 538,516
Land: 3016
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
Dead
Deleted

Payday (#115)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 486,301
Land: 3754
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
Dead
Deleted

HEHEHE (#116)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 448,017
Land: 2677
Dead
Deleted

xxxx (#118)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 274,655
Land: 2231
Dead
Deleted

HEHEHE (#120)
(Monarchy)
Networth: 670,992
Land: 1476
Dead
Deleted
In Protection

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Nov 5th 2016, 2:37:14
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 2:34:54

You forgot #118 and #120.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 2:35:53

Editing...
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 2:45:10

#122 has also been deleted.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 2:46:58

Damn....

Permaban is in order IMHO
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 2:48:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLzoi1ndQH8

If you can take advantage of a situation someway its your duty as an American to do it... Why should the race always be to the swift? Or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is a gift man gives himself!

Edited By: macdaddy on Nov 5th 2016, 2:54:58

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 2:49:54

,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 2:56:07

Told you it was going to cost you. You've lost 6 or 7 countries so far. No one else has lost any countries due to your idiocy. And all because you thought I was a multi.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 2:56:09

Doubletap

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 2:59:17

Told you it was going to cost you. You've lost 6 or 7 countries so far. No one else has lost any countries due to your idiocy. And all because you thought I was a multi.

Really all we are is entitled to one each. I lost one while I screwed over 3... Have fun making the top ten now ;)..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 3:10:34

Really all we are is entitled to one each. I lost one while I screwed over 3... Have fun making the top ten now ;)..

This is the douchebaggery that keeps players like me motivated and on constant hunt for you....then you wonder why people are out to get you, keep it up, you'll never successfully net again in any server, macdumbass.
(•_•)