Verified:

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 3:15:23

Lmfao so quick check on earth graphs and i see 7 purples...and still not one country got killed off by the noobs multies? I took a bunch of missiles but no real damage was done...sad face :'(

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:17:00

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Originally posted by NukEvil:
Told you it was going to cost you. You've lost 6 or 7 countries so far. No one else has lost any countries due to your idiocy. And all because you thought I was a multi.

Really all we are is entitled to one each. I lost one while I screwed over 3... Have fun making the top ten now ;)..

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:19:46

Told you it was going to cost you. You've lost 6 or 7 countries so far. No one else has lost any countries due to your idiocy. And all because you thought I was a multi.

Really all we are is entitled to one each. I lost one while I screwed over 3... Have fun making the top ten now ;)..

You are the dumbest fluff on this entire planet.

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:21:04

Originally posted by Scott:

DEANO WINS AGAIN AND SCOTT CANT STAND TO SEE IT!! Keep chirping punk and you will never get through another set on ffa

Edited By: macdaddy on Nov 5th 2016, 3:23:46
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:23:43

DEANO WINS! DEANO WINS! DEANO WINS! DEANO WINS! DEANO WINS! DEANO WINS! DEANO WINS!

Deano wins more dead countries...

Must be a mod conspiracy, eh?

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:24:54

DEANO WINS AGAIN AND SCOTT CANT STAND TO SEE IT!! Keep chirping and you will never get through another set on ffa. My mercy does have limits.

Edited By: macdaddy on Nov 5th 2016, 3:29:00

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:27:34

DEANO WINS AGAIN AND SCOTT CANT STAND TO SEE IT!! Keep chirping and you will never get through another set on ffa My mercy does have limits.

Lol must suck for you knowing I have personally killed dozens of your countries, yet you have zero kills against me...

Please reference previous question about the giant jizz bubble that appears to be lodged in your brain.

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:29:44

Jumping on board when I'm being gang banged by 100 IMP countries doesn't count. So, in reality you have zilch. One on one I would totally mop the floor with you.

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:33:22

Lol I have solo killed you plenty, just for running your suck. In reality, you suck at this game and have an intellect that is exceeded by my dog.

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:41:51

I don't believe you have and you only attack my intellect because you feel threatened by it. If you want me to prove that my countries would blast yours into the stone age, by all means... name the time and division.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 5th 2016, 3:44:33

why would he bother macdaddy, you pull out of every 1 vs 1 offered to you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 3:47:32

if you want to rumble we can do it next set in express Warster. I will even give you the FS

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2016, 3:59:19

if you want to rumble we can do it next set in express Warster. I will even give you the FS

No, we need him to purple you after you go ape fluff multi again.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 5th 2016, 4:41:36

last time i challenged you, you chickened out.

plus ive already 1 vs 1 you and owned you and you had the FS.

i have better things to do with my time.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 5:53:28

No one can compete with Warster and the mighty delete hammer!

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 8:10:30

I didn't have enough beer to real all the retard in this thread.

Be back tomorrow.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lpardess Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 11:53:38

Deano's success in a set is measured by the amount of threads about him...had 7 this set...good set deano

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 12:55:06

I don't believe you have and you only attack my intellect because you feel threatened by it. If you want me to prove that my countries would blast yours into the stone age, by all means... name the time and division.

I attack your intellect because it appears appears to be the source of your troubles.

1 v 1 ffa next set

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 5th 2016, 13:49:11

If macdaddy enters into (another) agreement to 1 vs 1 a player on FFA, IMP will not interfere. Something tells me macdaddy may be given an extended time-out on the Express server due to his repeated cheating.

You're quickly running out of places to be a pest, kid.

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 14:30:46

Originally posted by Primeval:
If macdaddy enters into (another) agreement to 1 vs 1 a player on FFA, IMP will not interfere. Something tells me macdaddy may be given an extended time-out on the Express server due to his repeated cheating.

If he offers to 1 v 1 I will protect him until he is slaughtered by me...

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 15:53:09

If he offers to 1 v 1 I will protect him until he is slaughtered by me...

I accept the challenge.. And next set I will drink to your bones.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 5th 2016, 16:11:52

FFA has a 16 country, 1 account limit, by the way

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 16:32:05

We will see what happens.

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 16:41:21

We will see what happens.

Ok, pm your country numbers and Imp and CC will put them under protection. After 1 month, we will 1v 1.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 5th 2016, 16:53:26

I see his falling through quickly. He'll find a way to mac-fckitallup

lpardess Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 17:58:52

It wont happen...he will annoy somebody and die after 2 weeks...those are his ways to escape from the challenge

Scott Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 23:17:08

Me too- he is a complete flufftard

macdaddy Game profile

Nov 5th 2016, 23:39:14

Well, I know you are hoping I back down so you wont have to face my wrath. As much as I would like to say that I will feel sympathy about your embarrassment when I totally obliterate your countries; I am just not that kind of guy.. In fact, It will bathe in it and celebrate with 16 pints, one for each of your dead countries. I will also advertise to the entire Earth Empire community on how you thought you could take me.. But failed! Are you sure your ego can take that? A month into the next set it is.. You are dead meat pal..

Edited By: macdaddy on Nov 6th 2016, 1:40:28

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2016, 0:51:03

lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 3:21:06

Well, I know you are hoping I back down so you wont have to face my wrath. As much as I would like to say that I will feel sympathy about your embarrassment when I totally obliterate your countries; I am just not that kind of guy.. In fact, It will bathe in it and celebrate with 16 pints, one for each of your dead countries. I will also advertise to the entire Earth Empire community on how you thought you could take me.. But failed! Are you sure your ego can take that? A month into the next set it is.. You are dead meat pal..

I will screenshot this for future trolling... can you agree to a permanent ban and quit playing if you back down?

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 6:11:11

I will screenshot this for future trolling... can you agree to a permanent ban and quit playing if you back down?

if he has to back down I'll personally FA him so he can atleast go down burning.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 8:34:17

This little exercise shows yet again why Express is so superior to ffa.
macdaddy thinks he is agreeing to a 1 on 1 and instead twelve guys will be FAing "Lieing Scott" and they will claim victory without acknowledging the outside interference.
Once again I have no dog in this fight but the age old cheaters cheat, now and forever more.
Have your fight on Express and at least you will know there is no hidden FA.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2016, 9:12:17

no such thing as hidden FA in FFA, every country that sends a package can easily be found and so can the person who received it.

and drkpric was talking about FAing Macdaddy not scott.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Marshal Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 10:33:40

market fa is quite hidden, yes it can be traced too but its effort itself.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 10:40:26

Originally posted by Marshal:
market fa is quite hidden, yes it can be traced too but its effort itself.

Macdaddy would need about 12+ countries feeding him from the market to take on anyone his 4 barely scratched galleri.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

clintonista Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 10:45:18

Warster,
thanks for joining us.

I was not accusing drkprinc of cheating, as far as I know, his record is as spotless as mine.
But I fear LS has fallen in with dark side and they will aid him.
Thanks for joining in Marshal, it is not often people correct Warster when he is wrong.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2016, 10:56:44

Marshal its easier then you think.
Market FA can be done here on Express so that kind of aid makes no difference.

Clint was clearly talking about Aid packages which cant be sent in express.

Originally posted by clintonista:
macdaddy thinks he is agreeing to a 1 on 1 and instead twelve guys will be FAing "Lieing Scott" and they will claim victory without acknowledging the outside interference.
Once again I have no dog in this fight but the age old cheaters cheat, now and forever more.

note this line

"Have your fight on Express and at least you will know there is no hidden FA."
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 14:31:08

9 Oh Captain My Captain (#87) 12,551 $10,167,627 HG

Done.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Scott Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 16:11:27

Warster,
thanks for joining us.

I was not accusing drkprinc of cheating, as far as I know, his record is as spotless as mine.
But I fear LS has fallen in with dark side and they will aid him.
Thanks for joining in Marshal, it is not often people correct Warster when he is wrong.

Lol no need to FA - this guy runs rainbow strats with low spal.

Also - in reference to lieing - you have never provided evidence of your claim and actually said you quit against SF so you could rebuild and blindside him.

If I ever see you in real life... I will say "Yes, I would like fries with that".

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2016, 16:47:11

If I ever see you in real life... I will say "Yes, I would like fries with that".

Lmfao!!! Dont forget to supersize that fluff!!

Scott Game profile

Nov 6th 2016, 17:05:11

Originally posted by jjterrico:

Lmfao!!! Dont forget to supersize that fluff!!

That would be too hard of a concept for him, he would need to ask a manager for help. I dont have time for that fluff.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 13:48:12

Noticing that #123 and #125 were also deleted.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2016, 14:34:21

Originally posted by Warster:
Marshal its easier then you think.
Market FA can be done here on Express so that kind of aid makes no difference.

Clint was clearly talking about Aid packages which cant be sent in express.

note this line

"Have your fight on Express and at least you will know there is no hidden FA."

This ^

Only issue is that the worst fighter can mop the floor on macdummy, fluff this set i beat him without firing a single shot at him, fluffed him psychologically and pushed him overboard triggering cheatmode.

macdaddy is weaksauce.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2016, 14:35:06

Noticing that #123 and #125 were also deleted.

I was wondering about those two.....
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 15:52:05

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

This ^

Only issue is that the worst fighter can mop the floor on macdummy, fluff this set i beat him without firing a single shot at him, fluffed him psychologically and pushed him overboard triggering cheatmode.

macdaddy is weaksauce.

None of his multis could touch my country. Only his main country could hit mine with difficulty, and that became nearly impossible after Mr Hawk leveled half his buildings and I joined in in doing the same. Mainly because he was apparently obsessed with having enough defense to keep me from hitting back, which meant lots of expenses. He kept selling tech to finance his turns, then that ran out after his lack of tech production started showing. He then sold off over half his spies to keep income up, but it was just enough to run turns and not do much else. Sure, he had more than enough tanks and turns to flatten me, but not enough food and sometimes not enough money to run those turns AND keep buying tanks to make up for the losses. And then I GSed, Bio'd and SR'd him a few times, and it got worse for him. All he could do was run turns to get his population back up, while lemming my tanks a few times. He dropped half his land near the end to further reduce economic losses.

Sure, if you look at the spy ops I did on him, his country looked great. But once he started running multis and everyone realized his countries had a very short lifespan left, it just became a matter of holding him in place before the mods could deal with him.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2016, 16:02:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

This ^

macdaddy is weaksauce.

None of his multis could touch my country. Only his main country could hit mine with difficulty, and that became nearly impossible after Mr Hawk leveled half his buildings and I joined in in doing the same. Mainly because he was apparently obsessed with having enough defense to keep me from hitting back, which meant lots of expenses. He kept selling tech to finance his turns, then that ran out after his lack of tech production started showing. He then sold off over half his spies to keep income up, but it was just enough to run turns and not do much else. Sure, he had more than enough tanks and turns to flatten me, but not enough food and sometimes not enough money to run those turns AND keep buying tanks to make up for the losses. And then I GSed, Bio'd and SR'd him a few times, and it got worse for him. All he could do was run turns to get his population back up, while lemming my tanks a few times. He dropped half his land near the end to further reduce economic losses.

Sure, if you look at the spy ops I did on him, his country looked great. But once he started running multis and everyone realized his countries had a very short lifespan left, it just became a matter of holding him in place before the mods could deal with him.

Yeah, people underestimate the power of spies, used correctly they are devastatingly effective.
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 7th 2016, 16:22:32

Yep, I used them again against Badonkadonks after he RoRed me after the multis got deleted. First, Bio'd him a dozen times or so to force him to run all his turns regaining population instead of flattening me, then waited for all 6.7m of his jets to come back from PS before blowing half of them up (taking about 1.5m net away in the process). Tossed my already-tenuous bid for the top10 in the process, but it's always worth it.

I've used spies plenty of times to teach people a lesson. Often, the only indication I've done so is whenever a country just stops playing for no apparent reason, accompanied by a networth loss that can't be explained by market sales or nonexistent news. I'll sometimes toss a missile just to mark whenever I've done a bunch of harmful spy ops on someone. If you're going to mess with someone, don't forget about your spies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2016, 16:51:51

Blowing fluff up is fun LOL
(•_•)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 8th 2016, 1:50:21

123 and 125 were restarts of macdaddys main account, each time he restarted he was deleted.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2016, 6:12:25

Good work, Warster :-)
(•_•)