Verified:

Tokyousr Game profile

Jun 16th 2015, 5:28:19

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2015, 7:37:56

F*CK LeBron. He's just another rich asshole that got rich playing a stupid game.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 16th 2015, 10:35:48

And now I'm agreeing with Cerb????
What has happened to me?

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2015, 13:56:51

it appears that you are suffering from a severe case of butthurt, but im not a doctor so you might want to get that checked out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2015, 14:05:17

The caught a peek of his package last week and they're mad jelly
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

earf

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2015, 14:11:39

lebbron is god tier!!!

earf

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2015, 14:12:57

(There isn't a single YMCA in the country where Matthew Dellavedova would be the first pick. Not one.)

LOL wtf? I think any NBA player is first pick any YMCA????

elvesrus

Jun 16th 2015, 15:16:30

Originally posted by Pang:

Not only that but for a whole 5 frames ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Jun 16th 2015, 17:37:58

thats the only basketball i've watched in the last few years

i'm a fan of lebron, but i absolutely dislike the cavaliers and dan gilbert for everything they did when LBJ went to miami

cleveland doesn't deserve a championship

ZDH Game profile

Jun 16th 2015, 20:20:50

It's a game he's good at IDK why everyones got such a problem with him.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2015, 20:54:38

haters guana hate.

a lot of dumb asses dont like "The Decision" stunt that he pulled, but they seem to forget that most of the procedes from that went to charity.... $2.5 million worth to the Boys and Girls Club i believe and another $3.5 million to various others. What an attention whoring stunt!

what a terrible guy.

That said, I want the Warriors to win. Curry, Barnes, and Mcadoo are my boys.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 5:58:31

Originally posted by Trife:

thats the only basketball i've watched in the last few years

i'm a fan of lebron, but i absolutely dislike the cavaliers and dan gilbert for everything they did when LBJ went to miami

cleveland doesn't deserve a championship

LBJ WAS AN ASSHOLE! I'M GLAD HE'S DEAD.

OH WAIT... THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BASKETBALL?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2015, 6:02:50

MJ23 > LB
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

ebert00 Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 6:44:06

Why are we talking about linden b johnson?

mrford Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 14:40:37

Never heard of Linden B Johnson before.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2015, 17:06:25

Ain't nobody worried bout lebron. Fanboys sit down. He lost. Get over it.
wasn't me...

braden Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 20:20:55

Originally posted by Jayr:
Ain't nobody worried bout lbj. Fanboys sit down. He lost. Get over it. dont elect catholics

ZDH Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 20:21:58

He's guaranteed atleast another ring.
-BigZ

elvesrus

Jun 18th 2015, 13:24:59

rings are never guaranteed

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 21:32:20

It's a team sport ladies... The better team won. Bron Bron can say he is the best in the world all he wants in press conferences but he better have good teammates around him :D

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 21:50:25

I love how he's the best in the world but he can't even win..

Never go full retard.
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 21:52:55

Team sport. Stop being so stupid. They lost 2 of their 3 best players and he still drug them to game 6. He was involved in like 75% of their points. He has been to the finals 5 years in a row now. He is easily the best current player.

Even MJ had Rodman and pippen.

Never go full jayr

Edited By: mrford on Jun 18th 2015, 21:56:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 22:34:58

LeBron James is a good guy, it's mind boggling why people hate him :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tokyousr Game profile

Jun 19th 2015, 4:40:51

losing varejao pre season, love in the 1st round, irving in the finals.

this was like watching cavs back in 09 vs magic where lebron had 49pts but still somehow managed to lose.

blatt is a rookie coach, sure hes had success in euro, but some of the decisions hes made throughout the finals is completely retarded. benching mozgov after he had a career high 28pts, wttttf? starting iman every single game with his injured shoulder who played crappy defense and even worse offense.. not playing veterans marion / miller who maybe slow and cant run for crap, but they could have changed the tempo of the game and forced gsw to play a more slow-pace game.

JR looked like he had no confidence in winning at all.. he had his moments, but too little too late.

that said, Tristian and mozgov were the only two players who i thought were stepping up and making game changing plays. yes delly did as well, but he was completely spent for the last 3games and was pretty much a useless player who gave up on trying to guard curry.

Kerr seems like a well rounded coach, as a player hes won a ring like 5-6times, so the stuff he says gets through to his team, and he believes in his players just as much as himself, so he never raises his voice on plays. when GSW was down 20pts kerr said calmly " were too good to go out like this, were too good to be beat like this, lets pick up the pace" and when the same situation was happening and cavs were down 20plus pts, blatt was like, WE GOTTA DEFEND THEM MORE, GET IN THE PAINT, AND BLA BLA BLA BLA, WE NEED TO GET BACK INTO THIS GAME, his yelling almost looked like his way in dealing with his insecurity of knowing theres a 99% chance his team cant turn the game around.

Heston Game profile

Jun 19th 2015, 5:55:50

tldr
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

elvesrus

Jun 19th 2015, 7:07:56

Originally posted by Heston:
tldr

what happened to cleveland would have been like miami playing with the big 3 minus wade and bosh

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2015, 23:54:09

Originally posted by mrford:
Team sport. Stop being so stupid. They lost 2 of their 3 best players and he still drug them to game 6. He was involved in like 75% of their points. He has been to the finals 5 years in a row now. He is easily the best current player.

Never go full jayr

Every team that has ever played has to contend with injuries or the possibility of injuries. It's about how you deal with it/manage your season that determines your playoff run. My statement still stands: the better team won. BTW I never said he wasn't the best player ;) At least Jordan had a 'flu game' HA!

BTW Jordan had two 3 peats I'd like to see James have even one 3 peat!

Edited By: Requiem on Jun 20th 2015, 0:03:42
See Original Post

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2015, 23:57:44

Originally posted by mrford:

Never go full jayr
Did u even read what i wrote?

Never go full mrford
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2015, 2:13:55

Yeah I read what you wrote, and I'm dumber for having done so.

You said he can't win, but he has 2x, and he almost did again missing 66% of their allstars.

And I'm not sure why Requiem even quoted me. Dude you argued completely different points. If you seem to think that cleveland still had the same chance without the 2 allstars that were hurt? What was your point in saying everyone can have injuries? I don't get it. Sure everyone can have injuries, doesn't mean they still don't matter. Of course the better team won, I have said that. I was pulling for my carolina boys. Doesn't mean what I said wasn't true. He is the best current player in the game.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 20th 2015, 2:23:26
Swagger of a Chupacabra

breeze Game profile

Jun 20th 2015, 4:15:56

Not a Lebron fan here but the guy has got game. I wont dis him

Vic Game profile

Jun 20th 2015, 4:46:53

his game looks so mechanical compared to jordan's. stfu jordan is g0d

mrford Game profile

Jun 20th 2015, 5:36:21

Who said he was better than jordon?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

breeze Game profile

Jun 21st 2015, 17:50:37

Not a Jordan fan here either, but he was better than Lebron. Reggie Miller was better than both :) hahahaha let the fallout begin

floydgoracke Game profile

Jun 22nd 2015, 6:06:37

What you said is very good, I have some news here,you can click this link. <a href="http://www.vipmmohome.com/NBA-2K15.Gold";>NBA 2k15 MT </a> in there,you can buy some NBACOIN.

slip Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 19:40:21

But my point is simple, you're not in love with Jordan so much as you're in love with your memories of Jordan from your childhood.

That article is fluff. But I did like this point. With how basketball highlights work, I have seen jordan shoot 100% over the past 15 years. From a fan standpoint, I only remember him post baseball on one of the greatest teams ever assembled. I kind of remember the first 3peat and he was the best athlete in the world, but I dont know why. He was marketed as a god. Im 29.

People need to stop comparing 90s jordan to lebrons career as a whole. Is it lebrons fault jordan had to run into the celtics/pistons to prevent fluffty Chicago teams making it to the finals? I hate the "Jordan would have won" argument. The Bulls would have struggled with the 2peat Rockets team. Most Bulls have said there was no way they were 4peating during their 2nd run. Jordan's wizard teams didn't make the playoffs.

Jordan is better than LeBron. I hate the narrative that has started to surrounded it.

Edited By: slip on Jun 23rd 2015, 19:43:22
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Jun 24th 2015, 5:28:18

Jordan is better.
https://youtu.be/DN2KFdbM3Os
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 20:12:37

Lol, he just opted out of his contract in clevland. Someone is going to murder him.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 22:55:03

OOooooh I hope the mavs get him or SA. Or the rockets :)
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 23:11:36

More than likely he will resign for a massive 5 year 170mill.

Under the old TV deal last year the most he could.have signed for was 4 years 89mill.

NBA has max salaries.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 23:18:18

CBS sports quote "So look, there's no surprise here. It's not a big deal. He's looking to re-up and maximize his financial advantage. There are already reports he won't even meet with other teams. He's not going anywhere. This was strictly a bookkeeping move. James will not advise the Cavs on free agents. He'll wait to see what they can get done in free agency to give them the most financial flexibility before they re-sign him, then he'll re-up on whatever long-term or short-term deal he wants.

Don't get excited, LeBron's not going anywhere."

If he does leave he is one of the biggest assholes of all time

Tokyousr Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:20:24

hes not leaving. guarantee.

if he didnt opt out, the cavs would start getting comfortable knowing hes gonna stick with them for another year ( which he will ) but by opting out, hes giving max pressure to management, and most likely going to be making major decisions on who he wants in his team next year.

i think he wants to work more with delly, but his contract is less than a mil, and im sure some teams like utah are looking to pick him up for 3-4x what hes currently making.

tristan/mozgov are NOT backup players, they are completely capable of being in the starting lineup, but they already have verajao and love so these guys are also likely going to be traded to another team offering 3-4x.

even though cavs lost, lerbon showed everyone what his backup team is capable of doing. and now theyre all going to be making so much more money because of him.

earf

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 15:09:14

What if instead of LeBron his name was LeBong
lol

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 15:35:44

What if cat was spelled D-O-G?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Nerrus Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 16:26:22

And what if C-A-T was really spelled dog?
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 16:33:49

isnt that the same thing as i said?

take the was out
Swagger of a Chupacabra