Verified:

slip Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 19:40:21

But my point is simple, you're not in love with Jordan so much as you're in love with your memories of Jordan from your childhood.

That article is fluff. But I did like this point. With how basketball highlights work, I have seen jordan shoot 100% over the past 15 years. From a fan standpoint, I only remember him post baseball on one of the greatest teams ever assembled. I kind of remember the first 3peat and he was the best athlete in the world, but I dont know why. He was marketed as a god. Im 29.

People need to stop comparing 90s jordan to lebrons career as a whole. Is it lebrons fault jordan had to run into the celtics/pistons to prevent fluffty Chicago teams making it to the finals? I hate the "Jordan would have won" argument. The Bulls would have struggled with the 2peat Rockets team. Most Bulls have said there was no way they were 4peating during their 2nd run. Jordan's wizard teams didn't make the playoffs.

Jordan is better than LeBron. I just hate the narrative that has started to surrounded it.