Verified:

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:27:38

Just so I can self farm myself to ridiculous proportions. WTF is the matter with you idiots (by which I mean Dedlysmurf and the like)? Do you want people on the server with you or not? Simmer down, retards.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:32:46

ummm Swords(DEadly) dont self farm lol....
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:34:36

he wasnt saying they were bsnake. his point was that they are trying to get people to quit by threatening against self farming.

Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:35:07

i like self farmers when they aren't making war countries and aren't in self imposed DR. :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:37:01

KC next set me and you can self farm each other :)

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:37:58

and by self farm i mean i farm you and you farm me back for less acres.:P

although dedly might kill us for it because we are gaining too much land from it. :P

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:42:58

guess i missed something then lol
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:43:52

Pain, i'm cool with that. should be fun.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 2:43:55

I love self farmers!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Feb 13th 2011, 2:52:18

Originally posted by Pain:
he wasnt saying they were bsnake. his point was that they are trying to get people to quit by threatening against self farming.

This. Bunch of self righteous asshats. Lest we forget, we are playing a GAME. Are people self farming ruining anyone else's fun? They're not ruining your reset, because they're hitting their own countries. You don't like them being in DR because you wanna grab them? Try grabbing on the alliance server and see how you like that. Stop being whiny little fluffes.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Drinks Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 3:58:22

What Vic said!

Power to the self farmers!
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:07:22

I love self farmers too

gives me FAT grab targets
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Feb 13th 2011, 4:08:34

And one more thing! The whole point of the FFA server is that you can legally RUN MULTIS. What did people use multis for in the old days? Killing people, and landfarms!

Man, this isn't rocket science.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:09:48

Originally posted by Vic Rattlehead:

This. Bunch of self righteous asshats. Lest we forget, we are playing a GAME. Are people self farming ruining anyone else's fun? They're not ruining your reset, because they're hitting their own countries. You don't like them being in DR because you wanna grab them? Try grabbing on the alliance server and see how you like that. Stop being whiny little fluffes.

THIS IS NOT A GAME
NBK

SaRaveok Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:09:54

wait... multies can be used for land farms as well as killing people?

i just use to use bsnake as a land farm
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

Yamaha Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 4:28:02

I don't understand the viewpoint against self-farming. Most of the people doing it aren't all that effective at keeping themselves in DR's anyways.
I don't self-farm, but I love taking that beautiful land when they fail to put themselves into DR's fast enough!
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 5:50:05

LOL go on then...self farm to your 500k acres, but dont even try to complain when we grab you for 50k acres in one hit and only allow you 1:1 retal and you only get a portion of that land back :-) you cannot enforce L:L here in FFA.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Pain Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 5:58:14

who ever said they were gonna take L:L?

honestly id be happy to have a 10th that land lol

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 9:09:43

no-one...im just saying if you wanna put all your eggs in one basket here in FFA, your gonna get burned.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Kill4Free Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 9:18:44

No no, you put all your eggs into 1 basket, you should have the right to take all those eggs back when they get broken, plus ghost eggs of course.
NBK

Slash of SOTA

Feb 13th 2011, 9:25:04

Vic... if you really want to play in the Free For All server, I would be more than happy to have you next set.
Legendary since August 1999.

AIM: Slash of SOTA
MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 13th 2011, 9:25:53

Originally posted by SaRaveok:
wait... multies can be used for land farms as well as killing people?

i just use to use bsnake as a land farm

No you used to use untaggeds u think were mine.....
<Crippler> 115m NW

NightShade

Feb 13th 2011, 12:11:20

LOL... God only knows if anyone knew just how many I used to run back in the day. The most I ever had tagged at one time was 300
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

NightShade

Feb 20th 2011, 1:44:23

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

THIS IS NOT A GAME

I am sorry... who cannot see the irony here?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

llaar Game profile

Feb 21st 2011, 1:12:02

lol@vic

right there with ya on your opinions