Verified:

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 13:49:53

so... he's been kicked from like 5 clans and blacklisted from like an additional 5 clans.. and its been what... 4 resets? lol

wow... half the clans in the server want nothing to do with you hellrush, you must be a l33t vet in the game! lmao

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:11:54

lol - just for the record, GS kills usually require less turns than BR kills. Take it from someone who's made a whole lotta both. The reason people prefer BR is because it's more destructive (assuming no bushel stock at home) if the kill fails.

I'm not sure why the issue of whether Zeus was going to suicide is even being questioned. He's admitted it openly.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 1st 2010, 14:17:05
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:16:17

I'm not even talking about kills

I'm talking about real suiciding, land and stock stealing, in which it don matter wether you have troops or jets, they both work for grabbing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:17:06

I've experienced lower hpk with br's myself, plus its more effective as a breaker because it lowers the defender's networth, making smaller cherrypickers like crippler to be able to finish the kill

pants antler

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:18:53

Depends a lot in the initial NW's, I suspect. I prefer GS when I know the target won't log in, but in most cases I end up with BR to be safe.....unless they have some yummy yummy stock to kill :-)

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 14:31:12

they should go back to gs's stealing food, fluff burning bushels, who the hell burns free food? and who's oil do they use to burn that food?! waste of resources!!!

pants antler

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 15:05:42

Ok thats it I am sick of this.

1. I did not get kicked out of EoEA i left got prof of that If anyone likes to see. I left EoEA because of Tinys fluff.

2. I dont suicide clans. A suicider Hits a clan more then 2 times with anything I hit LaE with 2 Nukes 1 DH and 1 Broke for longest Nuke in FFA. then I stopped. Reps were to get payed until LaE hit me the next set for Land and that took the Reps away. and no retals were made for those hits. If LaE like reps they are still welcome to them But they need to pay me all my reps and thats for everything that set and for the 6 countries they killed this set.

3. SYN did not Kick me out got prof on that one to SYN fall apart in the middle of a set.

4. there was a miss understanding with Leaders and me when FoCuS started farming the hell out of my 130k country. then started killing my countries for Retaling there Hits. so Maki was nice to the players of the game and Banned me for 1 set. and I was not even on AoDT site at the time or a member of AoDT i was still with SYN.

5. If i was a suicider why am I still in sol after 7 sets with no banneds or kick outs at all.

6. I now you all are going to make up liars about all this but we all really now deep in side, I am not lieing and I am right I am not a suicider and that I am the better player in all these talks.

SO GOODBYE AND GOOD NIGHT I AM FINISH WITH THIS THREAD BECAUSE I NOW WHEN TO QUIT.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 15:12:45

Like when you lie? Tiny detagged you for us after you went into vacation.

That's like knowing your boss is going to fire you, and belling I quit and run out.

Are you really that delusional? Or just that bad of a liar
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 15:45:11

Yup - I saw the proof of you being detached and booted too. You were in the process of dying with tiny's permission BEFORE you were detagged anyways.

You have got to be the WORST liar ever!

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 16:16:49

here are Hellrush's grammar and spelling mistakes in just this thread, in order of appearance:

buts (butts)
ARE SUCK OF (sick)
THERE (their)
you been showing (have been showing)
there is alot of people (are a lot of people)
keep on Push and killing (pushing and killing)
you where pacted with (were)
down fall (downfall)
dont now me (don't know me)
run a hide from (run and hide from)
would be plane stupied (would be plain stupid)
quiting this game on every server (redundancy, quiting the game implies every server)
clans Like LaE and NBK that needs me (clans Like LaE and NBK that need me)
can kill out numbering clans (can out kill equal numbered)
and I now he did (and I know he did)
there reason to kick me (their reason to kick me)
was cross serving (was cross server)
there problems (those problems)
wouod (would)
there IPs change (their)
running your lieing (lying)
you blacklist me (blacklisted)
rejoin latter in (later)
calling me a lier (liar)
was tagging LaE (was tagged)
Twiz the lier and retard (liar)
I dont now (I don't know)
your die in more then 1 way (you will die in more than one way)
after seeing everyone is saying (after seeing what everyone is saying)
was also lieing (lying)
with stupied things (stupid)
they a far from (they are far from)
when we both now (know)
I would have been died (I would have been (killed or dead))
you dont even now the whole story (know)
you and I both now EoEA (know)
different date to Hit LaE then when we (than not then)
we where going to hit you (were not where)
To get you off grad (guard not grad)
every war leader nows (knows to) never let your target now (know) you are coming
switch you mind (your)
on his head to many times (too many times)
no wounder his mom (wonder not wounder)
you just prove to the server (proved)
Thinking of and doing (thinking of something and doing it)
is to different things (are two different things)
You guys are just dumnuts (idiots?)
thinking you all man (men?)
yes that right (thats)
you would be stupied (stupid)
me big country (my big country)
got prof of that (have proof of that)
longest Nuke (largest Nuke)
got prof on that one (proof)
on that one to (too)
SYN fall apart in the middle (fell)
miss understanding (misunderstanding)
with Leaders and me (and I)
there Hits (their)
with no banneds or kick outs at all (without being banned or kicked out)
to make up liars (lies)
I am not lieing (lying)
I NOW WHEN TO QUIT (I KNOW WHEN TO QUIT)

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 16:33:09

Ok I needed to post on this one llaar.

know this post you just did is lower then lower. know your turning this fight in to a Disability fight uncool uncool. I will be talking with people that run this game.

-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.

lincoln

Sep 1st 2010, 16:36:01

so now LaE has caused even more players to quit the game

they are constantly after me to quit playing

i have no idea why the admins love this conduct so much

and then they manage to turn a thread about a clan leader quitting the game into a thread about why someone else
should leave

LaE is bad for the game
FoG

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 16:52:17

ford - "wtf is a lier"
twiztid - "'though them off grad'? I dont believe I comprehend."

a couple people seem to have trouble understanding some of your posts hellrush. i translated everything i could find into more proper english.

kemo Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 17:40:43

well then gregg please mention what youve contributed to this game besides dumb ideas and constantly bashing the same clan?
all praised to ra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 17:45:25

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Ok I needed to post on this one llaar.

know this post you just did is lower then lower. know your turning this fight in to a Disability fight uncool uncool. I will be talking with people that run this game.

-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.

You seem to be really good at it, but is bad grammar/spelling really a culture or belief? Last I checked, pointing out that someone is an idiot is not bashing a culture OR a belief.

WE R TEH FALE KULT!

Let's add a couple more to the list though just for giggles:

post you just did (post you just made)
lower then lower (lower than low)
fight uncool uncool (is uncool?)

Sorry if I got any wrong - I don't speak dumbfluff very well.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 1st 2010, 17:48:29
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 17:48:54

llaar, seriously?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2010, 17:50:37

llaar. please care to rephrase your posts - i see them as being an attack on a person (not a game persona), and i'm sure quite hurtful

i don't give a crap if you speak to people this way in the outside world, it does not belong in this community whatever the circumstances, and belittling people for who they are and other personal attributes is low.
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 17:53:23

Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub Something about that guy is fluffed man
4/17/2010 11:11:34 PM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub Axe him then ;)
4/17/2010 11:12:07 PM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President lmao
4/17/2010 11:12:11 PM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President u want me to kick him out of the syn
4/17/2010 11:12:12 PM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President ?
4/17/2010 11:12:43 PM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub You are his superior as far as I am concerned ;)
4/17/2010 11:12:59 PM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub Go off on him, then kick him if you need to...
4/17/2010 11:13:05 PM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub Your call
Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub I saw that, he said that if you didn't back off, he'd go back to AoDT
4/20/2010 12:29:53 AM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub I basically stated you had more seniority and if you couldn't get along, then he should go :)
4/20/2010 12:30:02 AM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President i told him i was second in command
4/20/2010 12:30:07 AM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President he went off saying he was
4/20/2010 12:30:12 AM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub Good, cause you are...
4/20/2010 12:30:14 AM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President i told him to prove it
4/20/2010 12:30:16 AM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President he diddnt
4/20/2010 12:30:18 AM Tsub Zeus ICN Vice President so i did =P (ME KICKING YOU)
4/20/2010 12:30:30 AM Zeus ICN Vice President Tsub You little bugger :)

So as you can see your full of fluff and still a retard

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 17:59:15

ummm wow so much to say right now...

like...

For starters; I'm pretty sure I know the details of focus... being a leader of focus.

second, you're probably a soler so long because well... personally i never thought sol was all that great to begin with, just a big 1a clan throwing their weight around.

third, you've been busted, get over it

finally.... correcting your atrocious spelling isn't racist or discriminatory dumbass its correcting your fluffty spelling. Also, when did not knowing how to spell become a disability? is the united states really taken such a dive that they give anybody a disability now, for whatever they claim?

pants antler

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:03:32

oh, and gregg...

A. This thread is not about a clan leader leaving the game, it was started on a completely different subject.

B. Hellrush has been kicked out of every clan he has played in in FFA. How exactly do you figure that's solely attributed to LaE?

C. I made a special new signature for you. Try not to make a mess of your keyboard.

How in the hell does anyone think that somehow llaar is overstepping what everyone else has said in this thread by pointing out the absolutely HUGE number of grammatical and spelling errors Hellrush has made in less than 15 posts? Please tell me you're not really that petty.....

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:06:08

akula: the person you are talking about said this:

Tiny is a retard that was dropped on his head to many times as a baby. no wounder his mom likes to slap him around all the time.

i do believe that is an example of attacking someone as a person.

my posts concern a person's written English. i didn't call him any names, just pointed two facts. Hellrush has lots of spelling/grammar mistakes in his posts, and some people have trouble understanding him. I also quoted him a bunch of times, with corrections in parentheses, to illustrate that point.

Zues The Greek Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:18:47

Originally posted by NOW3P:
lol - just for the record, GS kills usually require less turns than BR kills. Take it from someone who's made a whole lotta both. The reason people prefer BR is because it's more destructive (assuming no bushel stock at home) if the kill fails.

I'm not sure why the issue of whether Zeus was going to suicide is even being questioned. He's admitted it openly.

"He's admitted it openly NOW3P???" Even Thunder makes this accusation, but didn't provide where he got this information from, when asked by Mad Morticia!...

Show the community proof where I admitted openly that I was, "going to suicide on NBK or LAE". WHY do people spread these unfounded rumours?...

It is mind boggling to say the least, that some of you intelects react to pure unadulterated backroom gossip!...

mr ford already exposed TinySub for saying that I was going to suicide on either LaE or NBK, in an IRC chat sequence. But mr ford has yet to disclose whom his other informants are, but he did indicate in an earlier thread that he had to "speak to them first" before he could say who they were. What is that supposed to conclude or mean? What and who is being protected here? This is pure bull$hit!. Just tell the community as I asked before, who is providing you this information! Your sources are not credable at all...

There is nothing that anyone has that can implicate me as to saying I would suicide on either of those alliances as indicated.

Lets please stop with putting words in other peoples mouths and deal with solid and undisputable facts. Don't call it a fact that I stated something when it never happened!...

What this all boils down to is, if LaE or NBK feel you are a threat, beit of your name or how you are built, you may be killed - end of story! What a sad state of affairs is, to be that paranoid at the expense of innocent countries! one would think that rather than trying to control the server is to deal with those suiciders, one on one as it occurs. That should be the cost of doing business, not killing innocent countries as both your alliances have displayed in the past...

Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but for the sake of argument. each of my countries were mostly built and defended by over 2.5 million turrets, 2 to 300K troops and maybe 75K tanks prior to these unwarranted attacks. That to me doesn't prove that I was out to suicide on anyone!...

The fact that I was holding on an average 130% weapons tech was to effectively defend the countries from the suspected land grab or two that I did get and to which, most bounced and I never once retalled those attacks back!...

And Hellrush, you totally used many areas of my thread with your crap that doesn't need any attention here, so please "fluff off"!...

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:28:56

Oh come on sues, some of your gs breaks were close to 2 mill if no just over

300k my arse lol

I know it sucks, but really, this is a clan server. If you want to build suicider like countries and not get killed by lae, join a clan so you have to take some accountability for your actions. If I see a string like that that isn't in a clan, I generally won't take the risk and kill it. If I see it in a clan, I'll think, wellif he suicides atleast the clan has to pay reps or die

it's a simple sad truth. Join a clan or build not threatening countries and probably get farmed tothe ground.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:30:47

what tag were you in zues? i honestly haven't followed any of the actual situation in this thread here

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:38:54

He wasn't in a clan

he was tagged Sicilian or something like that with 15 dict farmers
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sep 1st 2010, 18:53:15

That is 99% untrue mr ford. My countries all had between 200k and 300K troops. Where do you figure the 1 million gs breaks from. Even with 130% weapons tech at best, I would be more a 400 to 450K gs break, not a million and and up to two as you report. There was one country that I did buy up troops to prevent gs attacks, but it obviously never helped...

If you were going to do BR's then I could understand having a break of well over 3.5 million. Next time I will build differently;)

Also note, none of those countries were even allied to each other. So if I really wanted to increase the gs breaks by another 75k to 100K per ally, I would have done so then, but my intentions were to keep my expenses down and to run solid defensive countries...

kemo Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:56:14

must be nice to have your allies help boost your special attack breaks :(
all praised to ra

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:58:33

allies don't increase defense on special attacks

also, if you were a 15 man tag, you should try to get DNH agreements with other clans

other 1 man tags have done that with LaE, and have had no problems from us. i know because i've signed such DNH agreements for LaE with 1 man tags.

Sep 1st 2010, 19:04:38

I will do that then in future llaar- I just wanted to see how far I could go and was making a note on who land grabbed me, how many times, amounts that were taken, bounces and the frequency of same...

I also had some special attacks performed such as harmful spy ops etc...

Considering I was untagged, I did do pretty good until the LaE and NBK started stomping on me for no reason other than my names and how I was built. NBK however, did send me FA and I appreciate that for their attacks initially and shortly thereafter, someone black balled my countries and had them all killed...

I am still considering leaving and am not sure what I want to do as I indicated earlier, I truly love the game and 13 years is a long time to have devoted to it...

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:04:39

Ur forgetting we killed ur countries, and I personally Opped them.

Bsnake broke them all while we finished them, and all of them were around a 1.6-1.9mill raw gs, with your tech, that means you had around 1.2mill troops per country.

I can post ops if you would like, but mods would probably delete the post.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:16:31

Once again, let's drop the "absolutely no reason" crap....

BullyClansNeedAgoodScrewing (#398)

[01:18] <@now3p> You actually believe taht Dict farmer is a good NETTING strat?
[01:18] <Tiny> his orignal intentions were to suicide LAE
[01:18] <Tiny> i mean NBK

Just because we choose not to share our other sources with you doesn't mean that they don't exist, or the information is any less relevant. Why would I ever give up perfectly good sources of inside information? There is plenty more to substantiate our decision to kill you, it's just that the above sums it up so nicely it's not worth posting more.

Say whatever you want about your breaks/breaking power. I can go from 1mil GS capability to 5mil GS capability in about 5 seconds. Same with PS/SS/BR/AB. The ops are still up on our site, and I'm happy to post them prove you're lying if you like.

If you want to net as you claim, I'd suggest maybe picking slightly less inflammatory names that don't draw attention to yourself as a possible suicider for a large clan that is regularly getting suicided next time around. With names and builds like what you had, I'mma kill you every single time - regardless of the innocence or maliciousness of your actual intentions. LaE's netters are much more important to me than an untagged player's feelings.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 1st 2010, 19:19:59
See Original Post

Sep 1st 2010, 19:21:17

I am certain only one country had more than I indicated earlier...

Posting ops here is not a good thing and will only lead to deletion...

I will get pacts the next time around if possible and make a note where applicable to those that didn't provide me with one. I will run the same type of countries and see who decides to do the kill run once more, but this time, my names will have absolutely nothing to do with the mass paranoia that seems to run within your respective ranks...

Don't take that personally mr ford, but it is obvious since your alliance and ally killed my countries before there was any suicide on my part, regardless of what you've been told...

Remember, I did not nor have I ever "openly admit" that I was going to suicide on LaE or NBK as previously stated by my friends NOW3P and Thunder...

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:25:16

or just contact clans in the future and arrange some DNH's

i don't really see the relevance of what the breaks are, and don't see at all why thats worth arguing at all.

if something is perceived a threat, it really doesn't matter what the break is. a perceived threat is perceived as such by the person who perceives it, and discussing after the fact will never change that person's mind as to how they actually felt before.

it seems like it sucks that zues didn't mean to be perceived as a threat, yet his country builds, whatever they were, and his strat and country names, caused him to be perceived as a threat, and killed off as such.

in the future, just try to make sure you're not perceived as a threat, there are several ways how to accomplish that you can ascertain from my post right here

this is definitely not something to quit over, just something to learn from, for everyone.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:45:32

Zeus

looks like you have some restarts that have threatening country names and builds once more. U never learn do you?

Unless you join a clan these restarts will probably be killed as well
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:46:46

more fighting words fordy? i think he's trying to come to some sort of agreement to be left alone?

i don't know... i always try see the good in people

Sep 1st 2010, 19:48:27

mr ford, you are becoming part of the oparanoia club again...

I believe you have me mistaken for someone else!

I can post my so called countries here if you'd like as i have nothing to hide...

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:48:44

If he provides some sort of concrete proof then sure, I'll leave him alone, bu go look at the 70k ne countries on the kill list. Those are pure suicider names and I don't see why he didn't learn the lesson the first time
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sep 1st 2010, 19:49:14

NOW3P, you are really looking great with not providing your sources and the reason for that is very clear, you don't have any because your sources are the big boys that are paranoid of countries just like mine...

It was all specualtion and that caused you and your boys to over react and do the dead...

Go ahead and call me a liar NOW3P. Even if the breaks were bigger, what does it prove? You and your enterage still killed innocent countries for nothing. You failing to come out tell everyone where I admitted to suicide is further proof that you have no information. You and your alliance along with your ally's killed my innocent countries and made those decisions internally. Don't keep bringing up the damn name of the country since you've already done that in passing and doing it again is absolutely moronic on your part! Your organization didn't just kill my countries, they did it for NO REASON! Killed for no reason. Do you understand this NOW3P, no reason at all! You've done this to many others too and the server is carefully watching and begining to understand that your methods are unacceptable...

That really looks great to the overall gaming community sir. I for one will not be your lap dog to bow down to your type of play. If I choose, I will continue to play my countries a bit differently and if you and your beloved allies continue to kill me, each time you do for NO reason, I will post the news here and show what true bullys you are...

It is one thing when killing for the obvious, land grabing where applicable and so forth. But you along with others are starting to open up the eyes of many good people that do not agree with your paranoia policies...

So you should stop with your BS and above it all antics and get on with game play to promote the game to get more people to participate here, not bully them out of the server as you have been in recent time...

llaar Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:53:19

sent you a PM zues

Sep 1st 2010, 19:57:52

Here you go mr ford...

These are my countries for all to see!

Gone 4 A Bit (#3415)
When is Marylin Coming (#3437)
Some Clans Have No Honour (#3438)
Who The Hell Is Maki (#3439)
I love ZuesyPoops Lots (#3440)
TinySub Back Doored Zues (#3441)
Cant Trust Too Many Here (#3442)
Your Name Could Get U Killed (#3443)
Zues Shall Return (#3445)
Til Death Do We Part (#3446)
Tinys Word is Questionable (#3448)
mr ford Xposed TinySub (#3449)
Its True Thumbs Down 4 Bullies (#3451)
When Things Go Wrong 4U (#3464)
Suspicous Nature (#3465)
Think 4 Hell M8 (#3466)

I just want to close on how you and others go about in here with unfounded information to spread propoganda. I hope you are satisfied mr ford and go about looking for another reason to kill my countries...

Once more mr ford, U never learn do you? Back at you!

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 19:58:58

Don't worry Zeus - we already found your new countries.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 20:02:15

We ha ur countries identified hours ago, thanks though
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sep 1st 2010, 20:03:38

Originally posted by mrford:
If he provides some sort of concrete proof then sure, I'll leave him alone, bu go look at the 70k ne countries on the kill list. Those are pure suicider names and I don't see why he didn't learn the lesson the first time

They are no where near the 70K mark though sir :)

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 20:03:40

Hours?

Try days.

You should check the kill target list more often fordie. ;-)

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 20:07:08

My bad, we have 35 kill targets and I over looked 3 at 75k nw and thought they were yours

urs are all 45k nw
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 20:56:40

Zues, when you first posted you claimed that Tinysub had thrown you under the bus or what was it, betrayed you?? If you were so innocent, what would he have to betray you?? When someone is betrayed its ususally when they entrust information to someone and that information gets spread out by the person they trusted. You were not in the chat when Tinysub was so angry about us hitting you we de-voiced him. He was defending you the entire time we were killing you. It wasn't until afterwards that we explained our reasons to him and by then it was a moot point as you were dead.

Thats just something that has been bugging me about your proclaimation of innocence. Its like I told MM, if you were easing back into play of your countries, why didn't you go to PANLV and just play with them quietly instead of risking yourself in a solo tag and unpacted. As I told her, and as llaar has said as well, had you come to us we'd have granted you a DNH and all this would never have happened. You've been in this game long enough to know you can't go it alone without at least trying to get some kind of protection from somewhere. its just very odd that you chose to go this route. The way you explain it, you were taking notes on who grabbed you the most. That right there suggests that perhaps in the future you might have taken action on the worst offender. Call us paranoid, I call us well prepared. Our netters get great sets of netting because of our policies on preemptive killing.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Mr Lemon Chiffon Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 21:01:27

I dont now what is worst playing FFA with LaE around or smoking crack

How much crack do you actually smoke? This kinda explains why you can't comprehend what people are telling you.

New Kids show - Thomas the Pank Engine.
Your kids can follow Thomas around the trailer park seeking meth heads.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 21:04:28

For the record...Spellcheck overloaded the moment mrford and hellrush began posting back and forth and the grammar police gave up and died. :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Sep 1st 2010, 22:34:12

Thunder, first of all, please don't divert everyones attention to what bugs you about me or try to make it appear that your alliance et/al are in no way guilty of killing countries for NO reason at all!. That is exactly what happened here and no one can prove otherwise since nothing ever happened other than your kills...

I simply made a comment That Tiny put words in my mouth based upon what one of your people posted from what was an IRC log. I believe it was mr ford who wrote, "TinySub stated "I" was going to suicide on LaE or NBK' whilst they were killing me. Other than that, I have no idea what you are going on about betrayal etc. You and yours killed my countries for NO reason, end of story!...

If TinySub was supporting and defending me all the time, why would mr ford write this and quote it in the threads that I made those remarks to suicide on LaE and NBK? It has nothing to do with entrusting anyone with information because there was NOTHING of that sort that went on!

Please get the facts straight Thunder and not let on that some clandestine event took place involving me and some people that would betray me. I don't play those kinds of games...

It took LaE along with NBK jointly to kill my 16 countries for NO reason!. Your associated effort really makes your alliances look great! LaE 10 - NBK 6

Just so you know, I don't require to be in any tag if I choose and that doesn't give you or any one tag the license to kill innocent countries...

If I choose not to go to the PANLV tag, that doesn't give LaE or NBK and for that matter, anyone, the right to kill you for not being tagged! That is absolutely absurd!. Imagine that happening to all of the untaggs. That my friend will cause you to lose players in the server and maybe even some respect within your own organization...

I really wanted to go it alone / solo for once to see how it would go with no one having to know it was me. There was no intention of suiciding on anyone, but I quickly learned that doesn't seem to be the place to do it in with all the paranoia that goes on...

In future I will address getting a simple DNH, which I will attempt to do moving forward...

And taking notes on grabs has nothing to do with your speculative demeanor. Again, your paranoid thinking seems to be the issue here, more so of me running a strong set of countries on my own that you and others feel threatened by...

As I stated earlier, I will be approaching your alliance as well as others for simple DNH's and go from there. If you don't give me one and then kill me because I pose a threat to your so called netters, I guess we will cross that bridge again and again I will show everyone, LaE / NBK kill for no reason!...

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 23:45:32

DNH isn't exactly proof you're not gonna suicide, Zeus. DNH is what I give to clans I might want to hit further down the road, but don't want to trade land with in the mean time.

So here's the deal....

IF (and I really do stress the IF part because I don't believe for a second with the countries you were running and the folks that I got info from that you were simply trying to "go it alone") you were killed for no reason based on our intel and hunches, then on behalf of LaE, I apologize for our actions. We have no intention of killing countries that are not trying to do harm to us, and had we seen any shred of evidence contrary to what we saw and were being told, we probably would have left you be.

Truth be told, I had been watching your countries for a little over 2 weeks. I spotted them in the untagged list, and they immediately jumped out at me as a potential threat. I did some asking around, and what I was told about them made them that much more worrisome. I posted some info on you on our senate board, and got spy ops on you on a regular basis for more than a week before the decision was made to kill your countries. What I saw was enough to convince me that you were a high level risk as a suicider for LaE or one of our close allies.

You used the term paranoid several times, and in part that is correct. We ARE paranoid when we see a string of untagged dict's with names referencing suiciding by a player who we were told didn't want word getting out that he was playing FFA.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, put yourself in our shoes for a moment....

Ask yourself what you would have done if you saw a string of countries that were very obviously NOT built for netting, filled with names that indicated they were going to hit someone, had reliable intel from several sources that those countries were going to hit either yourself or your closest ally. Then to top it all off, imagine you were in a clan that was a target for every dipfluff on the server who can't run a decent country and wants to ruin someone else's hard work for some cheap entertainment or to prove some unknown/nonsense point.

Now ask yourself what kind of leader you would be for your clanmates if you sat back and did nothing, and your hunches/intel turned out to be correct.

I'm glad to see you've restarted. I won't lie and tell you your countries are coming off of our kill list. They will remain there with orders not to hit you until we are satisfied that you are not a high risk string, and we can leave you be without having to worry about you coming after any LaE countries for revenge (you said it yourself "Never trust me when I say trust me").

In the meantime, if you'd like a pact to allow yourself to net in peace, I'd suggest you come and talk to one of us in person instead of running a smear campaign on FFAT that only continues to confirm our beliefs in what we concluded.

This is all I have to say publicly on the matter. If that's not good enough for you, good luck and have a fun set....