Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 19:29:19

Twiz the lier and retard tiny told LaE he was going to Suicide on LaE

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 19:34:51

wtf is a lier
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 19:38:36

I dont now what is worst playing FFA with LaE around or smoking crack most likely playing FFA with LaE. Because with LaE your die in more then 1 way for doing fluff.

Mr Ford you of all people now after seeing everyone is saying about Zues and then Tiny saying he will suicide on LaE. dont you think Tiny was also lieing about me Suiciding on LaE. Tiny is a retard he likes to come up with stupied things in his head and he thinks they are real. when they a far from the turth.

we also had a talk about 1193 hitting me and how i told you I was trying to improve my relations with LaE and just took the retals. when we both now If i did that to LaE you would have just killed me over it.

I even had your own member tell me the same thing that I would have been died.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 31st 2010, 19:39:06

I never told LaE anything. I dont even have to explain myself to anyone... nor to you for that matter.

You are the scum of EE right now, messaging me trying to get me to hit LaE with you guys LMFAO

Your such a retard that you didnt know through the whole convo I was fluffing with you, right meow! HAHAHA

Oh hell that was fun.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 19:41:54

Originally posted by Hellrush:
I dont now what is worst playing FFA with LaE around or smoking crack most likely playing FFA with LaE. Because with LaE your die in more then 1 way for doing fluff.

Mr Ford you of all people now after seeing everyone is saying about Zues and then Tiny saying he will suicide on LaE. dont you think Tiny was also lieing about me Suiciding on LaE. Tiny is a retard he likes to come up with stupied things in his head and he thinks they are real. when they a far from the turth.

we also had a talk about 1193 hitting me and how i told you I was trying to improve my relations with LaE and just took the retals. when we both now If i did that to LaE you would have just killed me over it.

I even had your own member tell me the same thing that I would have been died.

except tiny gave me a screen shot of a MSN convo he just had with you, saying you had been thinking all day about missile dumping LaE and quitting

and this isnt even all about that, its more like trying to get our allies to hit us.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 19:47:20

Twiz you dont even now the whole story just look at the EoEA vs IMP war. I farmed IMP 24hrs before FSing IMP 24hrs to though them off grad. I had a talk with you to do something different retard you and I both now EoEA was going to Suicide war on NBK. But I was telling you a different date to Hit LaE then when we where going to hit you. To get you off grad every war leader nows never let your target now you are coming. After you and tiny and Azn planned a war with you guys. Only 1 thing left to do switch you mind on the target we are getting ready to hit.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 31st 2010, 19:58:11

You really are a liar. There I said it, someone is now calling you a liar.

Why would I care EoEA was gonna FS us? they would get what 20 kills before they are dead? They would also only be giving us what we want.

"though them off grad"? I dont believe I comprehend.

You might as well keep your mouth shut before you make yourself look more like an idiot. I dont really know how that is possible.

I still think it was funny as fluff how you didnt know I was fluffing with you that whole conversation.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 20:02:00

i love how he dont even respond to my comments after he accuses me of fluff

classic HR!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 20:04:54

ya know?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 20:33:30

Ford I dont give a fluff what tiny told you all I now Tiny is a retard that was dropped on his head to many times as a baby. no wounder his mom likes to slap him around all the time.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 20:34:52

ur just grabbing at straws, you say one thing, someone proves you wrong, so you make up something else, stop while you are behind before you dissapear
Swagger of a Chupacabra

kemo Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 20:53:34

holy fluff this snowballed. awesome
all praised to ra

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 20:55:49

Mr Ford If i was going to Suicide on someone I would not tell anyone I would just do it.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:03:39

So when you tell someone you are going to suicide, you won't? So ur just a liar?

Looks like we are back to square one
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:23:04

Hellrush really isn't smart enough to be allowed on teh interwebz...

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:36:40

Famous Quotes by HR

james says: every second of today I have thought of Firing every fluffing missile I have at LaE and just quiting the game now

james says: ok both I dont give a fluff I been told this many times before and I now Ford will not come after me. and Sauron will stop Twiz from coming after me

Ta DA proven wrong. HR seriously you have a problem with me get the fluff over it. I kicked you out of syn but im not a asshole who holds grudges. So me being nice i let you into EoEA you then tried to fluff me over again by going behind my back and trying to get people to kill LAE

So your a dumbass i gave ford your numbers. They wiped the floor with you.You cried i kicked your ass out of EoEA. Any questions so far?

Now if you have a bigger problem with me then take it to me in the game 1v1 so i can prove your fluff ass is nothing but a fake. and can embarass you at what you do best. But thats really nothing but dieing. So what else is new

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:42:33

You guys are wasting your breath - he's not bright enough to understand why several clans are waiting for his countries to come out of vacation....

He wasn't bright enough in IFU
He wasn't bright enough in LaE
He wasn't bright enough in Syn
He wasn't bright enough in AoDT
He wasn't bright enough in EoEA

Some people just never learn. In his case, it's because he's not smart enough to put 2+2 together, and realize that it's HIM that's the problem, not the several clans he's been booted from because of it.

Denial IS more than a river in Egypt.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:44:51

His pms are just as good! Look

How can you kill someone ever set when they dont play?

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------Mrford
Lol

ur lucky we havnt killed you for 3 sets straight after u suicided us the first time sets back and never paid reps

If someone went around and tried to get eoea killed, then threatened to suicide, what would you do?

in this game, ur a pos liar, that thinks he's better than he really is.

If you suicide i will kill you whenever I find your countries till I retire from this game. It will be a clause I'm all lae pacts

don't fluff with me fluff, I am way out of your minor league

----------------------- Original Message ----------------------- hellrush
I was never going to suicide LaE. But now I am thanks to your fluff. you killed 6 of my countries. thats High reps but i now I will not see them so I am just going to take my reps by kill a few of LaE countries when only I now and a few of my trusted allies.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:45:57

Those are backwards btw, first message on bottom, reply, and responce on top

FYI for the hard headed out there
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:47:03

lol....yeah, those "trusted allies" seem to have been working out really well for him so far.....

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 21:56:40

Originally posted by Tinysub[SYN]:
Famous Quotes by HR

james says: every second of today I have thought of Firing every fluffing missile I have at LaE and just quiting the game now

ok maybe you should read that again and get you head out of your a$$ so you can read it right. you just prove to the server I was never going to suicide LaE hehe thanks for the help. if i was going to Fire every missiles I have at LaE. I would not say i thought of firing every fluffing missile i have at LaE. I would have said I am going to fire every fluffing missile i have at LaE. Thinking of and doing is to different things.

P.S. Go back to your mothers so she can slap same smarts into you some more. Everything you say is just a big a$$ joke.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:04:19

Lol, ur too funny

u don't understand, it's bad either way. Just thinking about doing it, and relaying that to others, warrents death. Ur a no good sneeky liar an your pas suiciding and untrustworthy actions have proven that

so when someone sends me that quote, after 2 other clans have informed me hat you are making moves to make our allies conspire against us,

well, I challenge you to find a single player here that wouldn't kill you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:23:17

I will and maybe I have. Ford

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:26:31

this is to funny to be pissed off at you guys anymore. You guys are just dumnuts thinking you all man. take me 1 VS 1 and you will lose every time Rattle tested it 1 set and got his ass handed to him.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:31:32

That's why we killed 6 of ur countries while u were online talking to me in msn with only 5 hitters, 2 hitting from dialup
Swagger of a Chupacabra

de1i Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:33:27

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Ford I dont give a fluff what tiny told you all I now Tiny is a retard that was dropped on his head to many times as a baby. no wounder his mom likes to slap him around all the time.

After reading that I would of felt bad if LaE hadn't beat me to him, just terrible.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:33:58

yes that right you need 5 people to kill little old me. You could not do it on your own.

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 22:37:50

1 v 1 never works

ever

whoever gets the fs wins. And knowing how dirty u play, I'm guessing you always get the fs
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ozzite Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 23:10:11

damn . . .
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 23:15:30

Any time you want a 1:1 sweetheart, you just gimme a jingle. I'll even GIVE you the FS.....you're gonna need it with the way your countries look. I'll even only detag 9 so we're truly 1:1.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 23:20:27

Now3P right now you would be stupied LGing me big country again. Its a 20m SS break.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 23:51:02

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

You're an idiot AND a terrible liar!

You're lucky I don't wanna bend the forum rules to post your REAL break so everyone else can have as much fun raping your land as I did. It's ok if you wanna change the subject though, I know you're scared to have a 1:1. ;-)

Bring that fatty outta vacation and let's see who can break what...

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 23:58:11

I smell a 10 v 10 comming!

Too bad 6 of HR's remaining countries are fluff farms

now that I think about it, 12 of his 16 were fluff countries

Edited By: mrford on Sep 1st 2010, 0:08:06
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 0:01:58

mrford - u need to take that outta your post. No sense getting a slap on the wrist for that moron.

Besides, he's too much of a chicken fluff to actually fight 1:1. You know he'll just suicide so he can say how big bad LaE had to kill him off....bla bla bla bla bla.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 0:03:18

Mods don't read ffat, they are too scared!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 0:39:14

13, really - that fatty wasn't nearly impressive as its land would lead you to believe.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 5:03:19

it has to be 9v9 IMP killed one earlier, we killed 6 more, leaving him 9 in vacation.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Bsnake Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 5:07:23

ohhhh im just waiting for them to come out :)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Mad Morticia Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 6:40:08

May I please bring this post back to where it all began--the issue of Zues's 15 countries all being killed by LaE.

Why?
because obviously LaE preferred to listen to gossip than to look at their own spy ops?

Quoting Zues here:
"Not once did any of those countries attack another country. For those of you who took the liberties of spying me out before killing me, you also could see I had no jets whatso ever to perform any land grabs at all!"

I don't understand why these countries were considered to be a potential threat to laE if they had no jets, if a history of the countries showed none of the 15 had ever attacked a country outside the little clan. Surely LaE had this info, there can be no doubt of this.

So they were all dictatorships. Why? I don't know. Maybe Zues wasn't in his right mind when he created them due to all the meds he is on. Maybe he felt the dictator label would help him to survive if some other small clan decided to take someone on.

I will criticize my old friend Zues for some of the names he chose for his countries. In fact I wrote him just yesterday asking about this new arrival on the scene of the Sicilian clan. Mentioned two, I think, of the countries contained his name but then hastened to say that some of the names were not in his style. Guess I was wrong. But again, will chalk it up to his meds which can do crazy things to one's head at times as I'm sure many of you know.

Nonetheless, I am going to put the blame on LaE here for destroying a 15 member clan even tho they had to know none of them could possibly be a real threat since they were weak offensively. This game needs more clans, more players, not fewer. As long as it is mainly an exercise in self-farming, all-explore or let's get land from the little clans, this is sowing the seeds for the destruction of FFA, a game I have loved for 15 years--see, I'm a tiny bit older than Zues so have the right to tell him to clean up his potty mouth from time to time but I have never had to question his word. This man is loyal, more forgiving than I am, deep-down honest and in love with this game.

So the issue comes down to this: why kill 15 countries with no offensive strength, with no record of attacking other clans?
I truly would like to see an answer to this.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 6:58:03

Not gossip when he admitted what his original intentions were for those countries.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 1st 2010, 6:58:28

^^ because we are all war hungry mofos???

Thats all I got.

Also, Now3p, message me the break of his "20m SS" country ;)

Sep 1st 2010, 7:18:21

Thunder, did he admit to YOU that he was planning on bringing down LAE countries? What did you think once you saw the spy ops and the history of the 15 countries?

Did you never once question the accuracy of your source of information? How did you reconcile the threat with the appearance and behaviour of the 15 countries?

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 7:49:47

They were 16 large Dictator Farmers....we didn't know who they belonged to until after a day or so when he went into vacation mode. All we knew was, they were big and a proposed threat to our netters. Having a history of being suicided on, makes you leary of those types of countries. As I stated in another thread, we've been preemptively searching and destroying any suicider type builds we come across since around the middle of the 1st set. After we found out who they belonged to, we were told that his original intentions of those countries were to suicide on LaE, so in hindsight, we were partially right in hitting them according to our policy on suiciders.

Fact is, we do this to protect our netters. Who knows, maybe we're protecting someone else as well in doing this. Cause according to what we were told, he originally was going to hit LaE, but then switched to hitting NBK and thats our FDP so, thats another point of partially right in our actions.

Most everyone knows we seek out and hit suiciders wherever we find them. Sometimes innocents do get caught up in it, and for that we apologize. If things can be made right for them, we do occasionally go the extra step. Its not about being bullies, its about protecting our own.

Now as far as Zues is concerned, if he was so innocent, he should've went out and contacted a few alliances about possibly granting him a DNH or pact of some kind. We've been known to do that every now and then. He contacted a bunch of people to keep us from kiling him. Problem is, none of the ones he contacted were leaders of LaE or even in LaE.

We're not hard to find, all but one of us regularly post here on FFAT, they have a Private Messaging system...we're always in our IRC room. Not our fault if you don't want to take steps to protect yourself if you're planning on suiciding on someone.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Sep 1st 2010, 8:46:47

You have still not answered my question. Since he didn't attack anyone and since he didn't even have the ability to landgrab anyone, how could you assume he would suddenly have the ability to harm the LaE countries?

He has made it evident all along to anyone that he disliked LaE's policy of self-farming. However, that does not make him a threat to LaE in any way UNLESS he has the wherewithall to do you harm.

He did not come into FFAT and rant and rave against your clan.
He was just minding his own business as he tried to get back into playing countries once more. I'll admit his choice of country names was poor. Had he consulted me beforehand, I would have definitely advised him to change some names.

So you hear by the grapevine, or wherever it is that you discover these things, that he is going to suicide your clan. Obviously you spied on every single one of his countries. Had I been in your shoes, I would have just laughed off the info and carried on. Punishment before a crime has been committed or even before the accused has the ability to commit it should be unacceptable, especially when the clan overwhelms all others in numbers and firepower so need have no fear of one-man shows.

We cannot wipe out little clans just because we think one day they might suicide against us. If we behave like this, the game will never grow, let alone succeed.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 10:15:07

I gave you an answer. It may not be what you want to or think you need to hear, but its the only answer you or anyone else will be getting.

However, I will leave you with this last bit to think about. You say he was "easing his way back into playing countries". If he was really just doing that, why play solo knowing full well this server feeds on untaggeds on a daily basis? why not say join PANLV and play at his own speed where he could be protected?? I happen to believe he probably was going to suicide on someone eventually, he was probably playing to get in range where he could do the most damage. I believe he chose to play solo so that when he enacted his plan, he wouldn't get any tag he was in, in trouble for his actions.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 11:53:26

Originally posted by NOW3P:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

You're an idiot AND a terrible liar!

You're lucky I don't wanna bend the forum rules to post your REAL break so everyone else can have as much fun raping your land as I did. It's ok if you wanna change the subject though, I know you're scared to have a 1:1. ;-)

Bring that fatty outta vacation and let's see who can break what...

don't post the country # :P

pants antler

Desperado Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 12:23:33

MM,

Without making it sound like Zues was guilty or not, as I don't know NW's of the countries or any of the other finer details therin. However, last reset while your clan was struggling against a four member clan in a war, all of my countries were sitting on go, at 2-7 mil NW. Each country had over 2 bil cash in each of them, as well as about 6 bil worth of food and oil on hand, because I had no more imp countries to kill.

That being said, it is quite possible to have no offensive military, but be able to with the click of a button have enough military on hand to effectively break and kill a country easily up to 70 mil NW. If you aren't Hellrush and you are actually effective at killing countries you could take out not one, but two countries around that NW, and kill/maim at least a third country at any NW.

its not not impossible for one person to ruin the reset for several people as you can see

pants antler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 1st 2010, 13:09:57

Originally posted by Desperado:
::edit::Started writing this before Aug 31st 2010, 17:58:59 so didn't see all these leaders of posting the exact opposite of what you claim Hellrush :P

well, lets see here ole buddy ole pal

1. Aodt isn't even around this set, thats a real nice reference you got there. Maybe you should have joined tko when they all ran over there. Also, if you are so great as War Min, why is your record here so far.. is... well.. lets just say from what I've seen you can't win unless you have a gangbang FS and/or exceedingly large number advantage.

2. Quit, Kicked, Fired, Forced into early retirement, laid off, got finished screwing over the syn for aodt's petty little advantage and went back to aodt... whatever you want to call it, frankly I don't give a fluff Cause I never mentioned anything about you and the syn, but good job in opening yourself up for further implication... great tactic on you part when trying to recruit people :)

3. Tsub either A: got the two leaders to vot eon it or B: didn't need two leaders like you thought.

Now, as for names.
I don't give a fluff who you are, but to entertain you I'll give you this. One, you clearly must not be a trustable person if you constantly have to change your name and are afraid to give your former aliases. Two, if that is not the case then you simply are such a trouble maker for every clan you join, that you are kicked out with such a loud bang that you have to come up with a new alias and start from scratch.

Me, I've had the same name since 2000 and have held every position from squad leader up, even for departments you simply just don't mention piublically. I don't give a fluff who you are in this game, what you did, who you've fluffed, or how much fluff you've sucked. Point is you are a fluffty leader, and not much better of a player.

You packing up and quitting simply won't be all that detrimental to this game, and if you stay and do what you do, then whatever... you're the type of person that is bound to get you and you clan in a war every single reset and your performance simply isn't good enough to outweigh the fact that you stink.

desp if hellrush wanted to join TKO he would have been told to go away

just like he was when he asked me a few days ago to hide his netters in the TKO cos EoEa might end up in a war

Hellrush always thinks he is the boss regardless of his position in an alliance

the reset i tagged over to Aodt to help with their late war against Focus, u remember how HR suicided on u guys?? he tried to order me to join him in his runs, i refused i told him that only Maki could give me that order

personally i'm glad LAE killed some of his countries
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 13:24:14

MM

I love how you keep saying that they were weak offensive countries. Do you even know what they were? Let me spell it out for you

they were all 4mill NW dict farmers with 130% weps tech

he could of easily broke half of lae with the orignal state of his countries, and any good suicider steals stock from weak countries and works his way up. If I was running those countries, after 20 hits I would of been able to hit any country in lae.

U keep talking like he was running 500k nw rep cashers, he wasn't. I know he might be your friend, but take ur blinders off.

He was running 15 dict farmers, they had suicider builds with high warfare tech and their names were clearly suicide builds. Once we learned of his orignal intentions, which by the way we heard from 2 sources before we acted, we had little choice but to protect our stockers.

Would you have felt better if we had let him take a few hundred thousand acres and a few billion cash before we killed him?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 13:36:56

Also, u keep saying no jets! No jets!

Troops can be used to attack as well MM. And are a fairly effective way of hiding your intentions.

U think we live in a perfect world where all suiciders run all jetters and always broadcast and tell the clan they are going to suicide a day or so before they suicide? Lol

reality is they generally sneak around in the shadows with low nw countries and get their stock and military after their first 10 attacks or so. We know because we generally get 5-8 suicider strings per set. Hell, lae has 10 less kills than nbk this set and nbk threw a FS
Swagger of a Chupacabra