Verified:

iSigma Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 13:28:15

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Originally posted by Pride:
Israel has done what before ?
If Israel attacks Iran their idiots, that is going to be a 10-15 year war gauranteed.

Not even sure if it's a war Israel could win. Iran is a VERY prideful country. When you attack them they come together instantly.

I am Persian, so I guess I'm biased. (I think the president is a nut)

I am sure most here agree with you when you say you think the Pres is a nut. However, Iran has made it clear they want to destroy the nation of Israel. That is a fact. Knowing that, how could Istarel not be justified to hit them first? I have no doubt they could beat Iran. The problem would be how big the war would escalate. Remember, Israel is the only nation there who has the nuke currently. That means they can not be totally defeated without destroying the country killing them.

Clearly the best solution for the world would be for a Nuke free Iran. I only wonder why China and Russia do not put more pressure on Iran to give it up. When Saddam called the USA's bliff he paid a bitter price. Bin Laden did as well. I do not understand what the leaders of Iran are thinking. Even if Obama does nothing, once we elect a new press the new pres will act for sure. An Nuclear Iran would be a disaster for the world.

I STRONGLY AGREE TO WHAT DEERHUNTER SAYS!!!Irans needs lesson and they should pay the prize of not being transparent to the world..IAEA believes that Iran is hiding something..http://www.csmonitor.com/...-Iran-is-hiding-something
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All