Verified:

Patience Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 15:29:25

Where do I even begin. *sigh*

First of all, if jesst is a girl and I hear the words 'tits for pacts' one more time, someone's gonna be sitting out a ban. Profanity is one thing - assinine sexism is quite another. What are y'all, TWELVE? Yeesh.

Originally posted by Son Goku:
I see nothing wrong with evo's actions.

Play a different server or join a larger alliance with your friends.

Then you need freakin' glasses - and anoniem, as much as I love ya, you need some policies in place to prevent this crap. HELLO. I've been in this game since early 1997, and this is why we now have 700 players instead of the 35,000 I started with. (Okay, probably a full half of those were multies, but still...)

You cannot expect new blood to enter this game and hang around without policies IN YOUR OWN ALLIANCES to give them a fair shake. Yes, they'll be farmed - but 18 hits or whatever from ONE guy in ONE alliance should never happen. I always set a policy of a MAXIMUM of 5 hits per day on an alliance. You use them all on one country in that alliance, that's tough - you can't hit that alliance again that day.

And before you start whining that 'might makes right', you're absolutely correct - you're bigger, stronger, faster, and you smell worse than the new guys too. That doesn't make farming them into the ground productive. Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD. Now another group of people who somehow found their way here is going elsewhere to build someone else's community - because y'all couldn't resist the temptation of stomping them like ants.

Congratulations. Yeesh.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Mar 2nd 2012, 15:44:57

not arguing with ya, patience, but if what i heard is correct, they're all purple now. which means, one way or the other, they weren't going to have a good experience in this server after today...

Trife Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:03:39

You guys should join LCN

We'll FS those evil Evo meanies!

Brink Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:50:01

Originally posted by Trife:
You guys should join LCN

We'll FS those evil Evo meanies!

I first read that as EEvil meanes. Had to double take.

Edited By: Brink on Mar 3rd 2012, 0:17:17
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:53:21

no patience - the reason this game has 700 players is because this is the year 2011.

what young person is going to decide to play earth:empires over call of duty. the only reason this game even has any players left is due to the fact that many people feel a nostalgia toward this game.

look at the country: C R O A T I A he has managed to singlehandedly maintain his own tag protection.

if you want to know why netting alliances dont farm real alliances - it's because they don't want to end up at war. it's simple - you grab countries that can't hurt you or your alliance. is this some new phenomenon? No.

this is the ALLIANCE server - you join an alliance or risk becoming fodder. everybody here has learnt that.

don't try to make assumptions about the failure of game just cos untaggeds get farmed on this server. there are a fluffload more problems than LEGITIMATELY grabbing other countries.

and jesst is about as much of a girl as i am. you want me to read all of these reasons why people shouldnt farm untaggeds.

the only thing im concerned about reading are the RULES and im playing within the game rules and my alliance's.

take a look at some of evo's news against the untaggeds, and see the manner in which some of them have retalled. have we killed them for ABing/Missiling us back etc? no, we take the risk by grabbing them - just like they are taking the risk by playing untagged, in a spam tag or an alliance with <10 members (0 pacts and having started late).

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 2nd 2012, 16:57:38
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 19:23:05

i think getting deleted for rules violation kind of hurts muppet's cause.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Nuketon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:15:41

Too bad, I was kinda rooting for these (this) guys...

euglaf Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 20:32:19

i find 'alliance server ethics' to be an amusing topic.

but its just that. amusing. not real.

i also see nothing wrong with what evo is doing. im only abashed to say im not doing it myself right now

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 21:00:52

Thinking that we can stamp out the farming of the untagged countries and small tags really requires one to have an idealistic view on things. It cannot be stopped while we have tags, it is as simple as that. Don't try to argue it, it will not work.

The politics and mechanics of this server have developed over 14 years. One cannot expect to waltz in here and survive, as I have been saying it is an "Advanced" server.

The strength and growth of this game is not on this server it is the Primary server. That is where the majority of the player base should be and that is where the Alliances should be recruiting from. New Alliances will form over time from splitting from other Alliances etc etc. The Primary server is not very populated and thus that follows through to this server.

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:12:46

First of all, I now understand jeest's reluctance to join an established alliance after being deleted. Established alliances screen for multies.

Secondly, the majority of decline in the game occurred in the era of no ghost acres and the rise of Land:Land retals. At that point, the game stagnated with country growth coming only from exploring or bottomfeeding. As the pool of legitimate untagged countries contracted, the game became dependant on multies. It has been at least 8 years since the majority of untagged/spam tag countries were legitimate new players.

Third, with only 61 of 737 countries out of protection, there is a ratio of 11:1 meaning less than 9% of the server population is capable of farming all untags even with Patty's 5 hits per alliance rule.

Finally, at what point does the fun of existing members balance with the desire to grow the game's player base? Without full community conformity, there will always be a minority of agressive players that drive away new players.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:34:39

patty, tits for pacts!

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:35:28

v-nap for unap

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:35:35

nips for naps

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:36:03

pics of you doing a pee for fdp

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:36:33

vee-vee for ldp

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:37:05

DO NOT HIT for pics of you doing a s... NVM

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:40:13

Originally posted by Patience:
Where do I even begin. *sigh*

First of all, if jesst is a girl and I hear the words 'tits for pacts' one more time, someone's gonna be sitting out a ban. Profanity is one thing - assinine sexism is quite another. What are y'all, TWELVE? Yeesh.

I have a major problem with this stance. Women have always used their gender as a weapon of advantage in this game. Trying to use sexuality to gain favour in FA negotiations, etc.

If they are going to try to use gender as an advantage, then they have to be willing to accept others trying to use it to their disadvantage as well.

The door swings both ways. Either your gender is an attribute for utilization in the politics of this game, or it isn't...

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:41:25

Marshall agrees strongly with NIPS FOR NAPS.

iScode Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:45:52

LJ once sent me boobie pics for a pact, so there has been a precedent set
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Forum Moderator

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:48:39

lol, well I have always tried my absolute best to treat women the same as men when it comes to stakeholder relations in this game, and I think I have been extremely successful in doing so.

That doesnt' change the fact that plenty of women have tried to use flirtation etc. to get what they want from me in the past, and I've seen them do it with others in the past as well (often successfully). Thus I know the point I'm making is perfectly sound :P

iScode Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 22:59:29

if i flirted with you would i be successful? ;)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jiman Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 0:08:01

I picture everyone as unisex over the net to be honest O_o

Forum Moderator

Mar 3rd 2012, 0:22:25

ditto Jiman

kemo Game profile

Mar 3rd 2012, 1:09:44

women want to be on equal grounds but if we use the same jokes on them its bad?
all praised to ra

Alin Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 13:44:34

How the hell did this thread become a "sex war" thread is something i can`t imagine.

But after BattleKJ`s and Jiman`s post/posts ... i really don`t want to know more.

Cee Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 17:13:11

I once ran with some of the people in Evo a long time ago when we were Devine Justice. Semi new but we were farmed. I remember we had a group of members that were jet only and handled the retals. After time, people new not to hit us as our retals gained more land than our opposition. The farming soon stopped and our members and reputation grew. In short, yes, its crappy to be farmed, it sucks, but if you stand up for yourselves and believe, eventually you will get the respect you deserve. Nothing comes easy, nothing is impossible.

Son G, what up dude? I think u were with me back in those days. Remember Aldric. I even think KJ was around too.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 17:41:50

Originally posted by Cee:
Son G, what up dude? I think u were with me back in those days. Remember Aldric. I even think KJ was around too.

Yep, apparently we just needed to cry on AT instead of worrying about retals.

Trife Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 18:00:42

tits for pacts is a wonderful idea and LCN will be implementing it immediately

Alin Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 20:26:42

Originally posted by Trife:
tits for pacts is a wonderful idea and LCN will be implementing it immediately

http://www.youtube.com/...mp;NR=1&v=agmgSqOVQus

Now give me pact ... FDP please.

Helmet Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 22:03:11

wow

Drow Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 1:47:21

muppets is only like 5 strong yeah? go play in team, make a start there, get yourself some numbers and experience then come back here and give it a shot.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Patience Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:27:27

Originally posted by kemo:
women want to be on equal grounds but if we use the same jokes on them its bad?

I promise to also ban for anything like 'fluffs for DPs'. :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Reckless Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:29:15

Big Natural Boobs

Patience Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:30:29

Thank you. *flexes*

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:31:41

fluffs for DPs? Who the f wants that... worst idea ever.

INB4 TRIFE IMPLEMENTS IT AS NEW LCN PACTING POLICY.

Patience Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:40:05

OMG. Are you seriously gonna make me ban you AGAIN? lol

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:44:59

We can have our own private pacting session darling, you can demand fluffs for DP's, I'll demand tits for pacts. It will be both productive and mutually satisying.

=)

Cee Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 17:04:23

I disagree with KJ about it being satisfying. What if you're a gay man?

Patience Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 21:38:19

Mutually satisfying. That's what they all say. :p

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 22:40:31

kiss kiss

wesliey Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 23:19:22

Dont worry Guys. i'm going to find somebody in EVO EVERY SET and kick this sh!t out of them for bothering the Muppets like this!!!!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 23:48:22

who are you? and where the fluff do i farm you?
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 23:49:01

Forums \ General Talk \ 2 guys one house
wesliey

My roommate has been seeing me play earth empires and wants to create a country. is this going to be a problem coming from through same router and isp?

another multie ey? jeest im guessing
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 0:15:28

wait wait, hold the f* up here

2 guys, one house, but how many cups !?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

miniii Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 12:59:18

Cups are for girls

Jars are for real men

anoniem Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 21:29:47

1 guy, 1 massive horse fluff
re(ally)tired

jesst Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 13:14:27

no no, the smaller the jar the better...

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 15:32:27

who deleted my cheater post towards muppets?

shanelee Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 15:48:05

swt...