Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 16:53:21

no patience - the reason this game has 700 players is because this is the year 2011.

what young person is going to decide to play earth:empires over call of duty. the only reason this game even has any players left is due to the fact that many people feel a nostalgia toward this game.

look at the country: C R O A T I A he has managed to singlehandedly maintain his own tag protection.

if you want to know why netting alliances dont farm real alliances - it's because they don't want to end up at war. it's simple - you grab countries that can't hurt you or your alliance. is this some new phenomenon? No.

this is the ALLIANCE server - you join an alliance or risk becoming fodder. everybody here has learnt that.

don't try to make assumptions about the failure of game just cos untaggeds get farmed on this server. there are a fluffload more problems than LEGITIMATELY grabbing other countries.

and jesst is about as much of a girl as i am. you want me to read all of these reasons why people shouldnt farm untaggeds.

the only thing im concerned about reading are the RULES and im playing within the game rules and my alliance's.

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 2nd 2012, 16:57:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired