Verified:

Detmer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 20:02:54

We wouldn't accept your retarded policy to begin with, but trying to ex post facto it is an exceptionally stupid thing to try.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 20:04:18

Are you using your retal policy before you updated it or after.

I only want to ask, because your policy seems to be changing by the day. It can get confusing.

You should have an easy one like us. Don't piss us off and no problems will happen.

That's a simple policy.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 20:04:45

Wow detmer, you post too quick for me:(

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2011, 20:35:05

I am still laughing that KL put you in DR, Detmer.

But decided to throw a few chems at you too. You know, just to make it stick.

KL seriously knows what it means to be a part of our group here. I may have to missile him because he is the epitome of all that is FBI.

Three cheers for that guy!

On another Note.

I don't know what you did, MKR. But you got Ravi seriously active in leadership. Which is definitely not good. I mean great for us, not so good for anyone else. This guy is a maniac! You never know what the hell is going to happen now. I am probably going to end up at war with someone in express because Ravi gave the command. I DON'T EVEN PLAY EXPRESS. Either that or I am going to get a top 10 spot or something just as ridiculous. I don't even know if I have broken 10M nw while playing Team, and now you are going to get me into the top 10.....

On another...another note.

You owe us for killing this guy.

Tanks alot (#124)

I expect praise in the name of Ravi and all that is non-racist in which he stands for.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Tross Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 21:22:19

We dont owe anyone anything! Getting rid of 2 countries that owe us retals is not helping us! Testing our policy is what is causing all the changes!

Like I said a leader is responsible for its members! When the leader doesnt take the blame for the wrong doings of his members then he is not a leader!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2011, 22:23:02

Originally posted by Tross:
Like I said a leader is responsible for its members! When the leader doesnt take the blame for the wrong doings of his members then he is not a leader!

Ok.....so kwmi will be by to thank Ravi?

Detmer Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:17:48

Pro tip: Ravi likes carnations.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:41:43

Guru Tip - Ravi likes French Ticklers and hot wax.

Chadius Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:43:47

on his nipples
LAF

Terror Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 3:54:45

Ravi, I was never rude or irrational in any of my actions or statements. My clan took 5 hits and retaled with 3. I died for that--'nuff said.

I knew where I stood. It was not a screw up. I'm here fundamentally to socialize. Maybe I'll die several times a reset, but that is far preferable to bending to the will of someone who would sensor me.

As I have said, I am here to make friends, so getting defensive and pissy just tunes others out. I'll do my best to stay as polite and positive as I can.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 4:19:01

HI Terror, Nice to meet you.

Just because we killed you, doesn't mean we can't be friends.

sb Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 7:04:24

boss i like this terror, can you pls ask DL to seduce him into wog or fbi ?

<3

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2011, 11:29:33

Usually not the kind of person to take things cross-server, but since you guys are pretty intent on killing any fun for any tag except DBD & yourselves on this server (and combined you guys are 3/4ths of the server), enjoy the love next set LCN.

Regards,
official server court
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2011, 11:33:12

ps: if I recall correctly, killing one of you in 1a shut you guys up in limited pretty fast a while back

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ViLSE Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:01:47

Ummm, exactly who is your threat directed to?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2011, 12:14:30

I am guessing me?

PP - Sorry to ruin your fun. You can track me down in every server and give me love. I will welcome it.

Unlike you, I don't really care if my "set is ruined" or whatever it is you think we did to you.

See you soon!

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:15:36

Pontius,

There are plenty of people that we arn't killing the fun with.

ViLSE Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:24:59

I was guessing so as well but it could be interpreted as a threat to DBD as well. And that would be somewhat amusing, would be hard to find us in the Alliance server unless he wants to attack half of all the allinaces over there.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:28:35

I knew it wasn't to me, because I quit alliance server.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:42:29

Terror, your ingame messages were posted on our forum so everything I said regarding what you said is true. That is why you were killed. It was the mouth, not the grabs. I also stuck out my hand in friendship. That offer still stands.

Pirate, go find a long rusty pole, give it a lap dance and allow full insertion. Obviously you aren't the type of person who takes things cross server ONLY when you aren't affected. Good for you. You are a model citizen in the earth empire community. But god forbid somebody does something to you then you must be justified to take it cross server.

You are the Righteous Hero of this Game. I say go for it!

Since FBI/WoG are made up of members from many 1A alliances, LCN included and proudly so, perhaps we will do an FBI set in 1A one day for fluffs and giggles and be 3/4 of that server. Oh the horror. Everyones fun will be ruined. We are evil. Everyone else past present and future are just so devine...except Zen, he is so dreamy...at least that's what the ladies say.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:44:48

if he hits LCN i will FA the exact losses of LCN to LCN just to annoy him.

that should be amusing.

Terror Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 15:14:47

Ravi, you don't get to take the high road when I got killed for three retals on 5 hits. I never called you a liar, I called you a bully. If you really want to quibble about it, your player promised us tag kill and didn't deliver.

I'm not asking to be tag killed. I'm just making the point that I am not an ass kisser and I'm not about to start. My statement "We choose death." was in response to the ultimatum handed down. The ultimatum had two options--subservience or death. We chose the more palatable of the two options as they were given. Being the ones holding the power you might have changed your stance and given us better options, but you didn't. Telling me you offer peace and friendship on the heals of killing my country seems conditional on the above mentioned ass kissing. Your olive branch has serious issues.

Lord Slayer, I'm pretty sure I know you from a very long time ago. Didn't you play in CWG? We have had conversations I am pretty sure, and as I recall I am rather fond of you.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 15:17:51

Everyone is fond of LS - it's the cougar piss scented bath soaps he uses.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 15:55:50

Guilty as charged. (both being from CWG back in the day, and using cougar piss scented bath soaps.)

Terror Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 16:15:47

You probably know my brother (Danimal) and my cousin (Hemicuda) who also played CWG close to a decade ago. I was VP in Unknown soldiers off and on and did a small amount of FA work, but I tend to live up to my name when it comes to my negotiating prowess. I guess that's still kinda true.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 17:09:25

Yes I remember both of them. And usually I did work with Herc when it came to unkown, because we had a good relationship.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 18:21:05

Terror, I'm not taking any road with you, high or low. I have no conditions on my offer. I'm not a complicated person. In fact I'm quite the simpleton. Your country was killed for the mouth running. That was the only option...stop running the mouth. I could have cared less if you kept retal'n that country to your hearts delight. I assume your clan has no policy regarding the running of the mouth or our country you said threatened you would have been dead. But we do have a stated policy about the mouth so you are dead.

We can be friends, fight or just play on different sides of the pool and avoid each other. It really doesn't matter. I don't want you kissing my ass. I'm not into that. I've been known to do things to a woman's ass with my mouth but that's personal. I don't kiss and tell.

Let me explain it the best I can. Either listen or take notes with a crayon on a circle of paper if that will help. Our country threatens you with messages on top of the grabs. You kill it and proceed to kill the rest of us showing our leadership the offending message or even post it here for everyones amusement. We probably beat you in the war. But you gain respect from the entire server including us. Next reset we would put you on DNH whether you are weak or not because you have a set of balls. In fact we would probably jump anyone who hit you whether you wanted it or not because that's how we operate. That's much better than sending messages saying you choose death. This isn't the friggin alamo. Instead of all that talk you should have been saving turns.

We war almost all the time whether we win or lose. We enjoy it. Some people like us, some people hate us. But it's all good because we are the highest rated show on television here. We don't claim to be the good guys. But we aren't the bad guys either. At least we are up front with what we are about. Half the other fluffheads on this server can't claim that and are no better than we are.

Terror Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 18:23:09

I had a good relationship with him too. I actually drove from Michigan to British Columbia to see him (among others).

Ravi Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 18:30:23

"subservience","conditional"

You really don't understand FBI. We are a combination of many alliances from this server who banded into FBI. I am not even an original FBIer yet I am president. The person actually doing most of the leadership work and decisions this reset is not even an FBIer. Our lowest ranked newest member probably has more say in our dealings than the 2nd in charge in another big alliance.

So stop this submission nonsense. Two alliances have different policies. They are probably going to war. FBI is not changing our policy and I assume you aren't changing yours so we fight. THAT IS GREAT. Everyone has fun.

Terror Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 23:34:30

Ok, so my member got hit three times. I retalled the first time and got back all he took =/-10%. Your policy therefore would seem to be a sort of ass backward land:land thing where my entitlement to retals ends as soon as I have come equal on land. Because I took a second hit, it became a problem.

Let me get this straight: FBI does not allow anyone to take back more land during retals than was taken from them on any number of attacks. Do I have that right?

Correct me if I am wrong but I doubt that is FBI's stated policy. In fact, you specifically said I was killed for my messages--not my hits.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 0:23:14

We have a stated policy when it comes to mesages and language.

For Example, Fatty is owed 2544 retals currently for just his mouth. That excludes any hits he's done.

You were killed not because of the hits, but the words and threats contained in your message, followed by the act of LG.

Simply put.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 1:02:17

Here's a thought, and a helpful tip, for ya Terror - before you run at the mouth to someone in game, go take the 10 minutes it takes to talk to a FA type person to make sure you won't have problems with your retals. It'll save you many a country, trust me.

Chadius Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 1:05:19

Diarrhea cha cha cha (of the mouth Terror) :P
LAF

Syoto Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 1:50:12

Messages and language you say. OK :)

Being destructive is easy - like knocking down a house of cards - it only takes a second and little effort compared to building the tower. Being constructive is the real challenge in this game, for me, it is a shame so many shy away from that challenge.

All the best for the rest of the set and with learning some humility and restraint.

You were given this message because you're talking a load of meow mix meow mix please deliver.

Simply put and covered in fluff.

Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 2:36:02

Syoto,

Sorry, I don't understand your message. This game is not a real challange. You can come on spend 10 min on your country a day, and finish top 15.

I beleive this is a war game. War games are destructive. We play in a way that is fun for us. Don't take crap, and have a blast. We did this when we had only a few members, and keep true to our policy now.

There is a reason that we keep getting new applications.

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 3:51:25

Ok LS, for the sake of my curiosity and better understanding (It is academic right now.) I have recovered my post of the conversations we shared and that I will now share here with your player's info removed for their privacy.

I actually sent the first communication by sending messages of a bland nature telling your player that my hits were retals for hitting the Fist. Exact words don't matter--only that those messages were duly and appropriately sent. It got interesting here:

Your player:

tell you what, you had recovered more land on your first hit and now you are just being greedy. I believe you where going to hit me one more time which is unacceptable.

Thus I have retaled your over retals. If you hit me again we will tag kill you. If you dont believe me spy on all of our tags you will see we have full turns and we are ready to rock & roll :)

My analysis:

He's retaling me because he thinks I'm going to hit again so he bounces an attack and then breaks me. Now if he had instead simply asked me to call it good at two--one to recover lost and and another to profit from lost military and such, I'd have probably said yes since I wasn't going to have my military ready for a third hit in the 72 hour window anyway. Instead as you can see he threatens a tag kill. Any possibility for civil discussion is immediately damaged. Frankly I think I was pretty nice in...

My response:

Probably if you were actually civil and asked nicely to take back a little land (I'm still way ahead) I would probably have gone along since I don't actually care about my country. However, you are trying to intimidate me, and if there is one thing I really hate, it's a bully. I will therefore discuss with my clan the option of getting tag killed. I really think it's the right play since the second it becomes known that bully tactics work on us is the second we become your farmland forever after. Killing us will be expensive for you and you simply won't finish well. Frankly judging by the quality of your retalling it is likely our restarts would finish ahead of you anyway. We'll let you know in a while what we decide to do.

Analysis of my response: I definitely was a bit insulting in claiming better finishes for our restarts, but this hardly constitutes a threat. I think I was completely in line to state that I didn't like being threatened, but saying that dying might be acceptable to us hardly amounts to a threat.

Fianlly I send a simple message after my final hit:

We choose death.

Now those who are not familiar may think I geared up tanks and did a bunch of ABs or something. (Believe me, it crossed my mind.) Instead my final act was a single PS on a country that hit the Fist five times.

Are your notes much different than mine. I'm really curious which were the magic words that made you feel so threatened that you thought I deserved death since if suicide had been my plan, I had the opportunity to do it. I was a very good boy and chose not to.

NOW3P: That's world class advice and you are absolutely right. Unfortunately that is the first country of any kind I have played in three years and I was kinda out of the loop and not really knowing that team server even had FAs to deal with lots of cooperating teams. I was never a big AT poster back in the day, but a bonus was offered to my country to post in here. Since I have done that I now realize this discussion is probably exposed to fewer than 100 people which means it might actually be worth my time to actually get to know a few people. I simply didn't know that yet, but in the future I won't be as ignorant.

One final thing to you LS concerning, "There is a reason that we keep getting new applications."

The reason you keep getting applications is that lots of people like to play for the sure win. Your team holds the balance of power. Syoto is my clan mate and he understands there is a bigger challenge than smacking the crap out of small independent groups. For all the people like you who are happy with a sure victory, there are still a few people like Sy and me who want to see if we can make it across the mine field and finish top 15 without a huge entourage of supporters to deal with stuff like kill runs. If ever we win, it will have taken a great deal more skill.

Edited By: Terror on Jul 28th 2011, 10:38:05. Reason: spelling
See Original Post

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 5:29:55

You stated

We'll let you know in a while what we decide to do.

Fianlly I send a simple message after my final hit:

We choose death.

I'm a little confused here... You basically told us to kill you.

You state that we choose death.

That statement right there implies that you all are going to do stuff to us. We took the proactive approach.

You say we are a sure win and thats why people play for us. 2-3 sets ago, this was not the case, because we didn't have numbers like we do now. People joined us because we are fun. Are we to turn people down because we are starting to grow too much?

You say I am happy with a sure victory?

You know what I say, Make this fun, rally all these people in the server that we are bullying, intimdating, and all that crap together, and do something about it, instead of just writing about it.

RALLY THE FORCES AGAINST THE EVIL THAT IS WOG AND FBI!

If you'd like, I can start by making a new post about this. I'm sure the list isn't going to be short. Rally the troops. Get anyone you can to hit us. As you'll find out, our countries finishes arn't a big deal to us, because we enjoy how we play. If we take some lumps, so be it. But please, get more, it'll be fun.

spawn Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 7:59:17

for someone who doesnt care and just wants to have fun you're spinning words as you want quite a lot LS ;)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 8:16:36

/me kicks NOW3P in the nuts

/me runs off
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 11:10:59

As I said in the preface to my last post, my interest is academic. The members of theFist might want the occasional war here or there, but for the most part, we have busy lives and will not be stonewalling very effectively. We'd like to make our way through ranks peacefully using our reasonable skills and take a few retals. Spawn seems to think he can run his country like fat bastard and no one will notice, but between you and me *wink* he might do better to run a little leaner so that the number of hit we take becomes manageable. He says he's got it under control, and I hope he does since I'm definitely not taking retals for him with my shiny new restart. Taking his retals was the start of this unfortunate situation.

Now I'm going to play the lame card on you LS. You knew the message history too I presume. It's even stated you had members at full turns. You didn't kill me because of my massive 1PS FS, you killed me because you had members chomping at the bit to kill something and you figured you'd toss them me. I'm not worried about what happened to my country. I could care less. However, you should at least do the courtesy of being forthright and just tell me your members felt like killing something and you knew my team couldn't do anything significant about it so you let them have at it.

It didn't have a thing to do with a threat from me. Heck, in my original response I had said, "We'll let you know in a while what we decide to do." Had you tag killed us right then and there, your argument would be valid since you would not know the nature of how we would let you know and it could have been (a really lame) FS.

It wasn't--and unless you are an idiot (please note the subjunctive clause since I don't think you are) you knew we'd already gone past the point of FS. After you killed me, we might well have geared up for some suicide run, but we didn't and you know it. The one member that might actually deserve killing for heavy farming has only received a missile suicider.

Please quit insulting my intelligence by saying you feel threatened. You kill listed us because you wanted to give your fighters something to do. For some reason you want to spin this like we posed a threat. That's BS.

Have the common courtesy to tell the truth that you threw us to the dogs because it would make your guys happy and we don't count.

Once we have an honest relationship, we can be friends. I still like you but we have to work past this silly bit of posturing you are doing.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 12:10:36

Spawn, who says thats' not the part of the game that I find the most fun?

Terror, that is false. You weren't killed because our members had full turns, or were chomping at the bit.

Sorry you feel insulted, but plain and simply put, I have been telling the truth. Sorry if you don't beleive me, I have no reason to lie. I piss people off quite a bit as is, I don't need to compound that by lies:)

If your looking for a differnt answer terror, I'm sorry, but your not going to get one.

Simple fact, You said you were going to talk to your team about your course of action, and then come back saying that you choose death. I'm all over these boards, and easy to find for an FA issue. YOu choose not to go that route.

When someone tells us that they want death, it is logical that they are going to hit us one way or another, and while you may not be able to kill us, Look at our news. Damage can be done by a small amount.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 12:54:34

i was pretty annoyed that LS got thefist killed before azkals given the situation:p so the membership of wog were not frothing to kill thefist.

spawn Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:07:31

i didnt get farmed Terror, my country was far from being farmable
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 14:24:41

You didn't have time to get farmed Spawn, you got assassinated. Had oil prices dropped, you would have been farmable.

LS, you just don't read carefully. I didn't say I wanted death. I was only responding to the option that was given. I can't see why you are so blind to the fact that my communication was in response to your member's very definitely threatening message. Besides, the action I took was a PS. A PS!--not a suicide. Who in the history of the game leads a suicide with a PS of all their military? It kinda doesn't work!

So you felt like a rep casher full of turrets was going to open a can of whipass on you? You are so full of crap.

Yes, in the future I will be less ignorant of my FA options, but at least I tell you what I think without spinning it all to hell. Actually the fact that you seem to not recognize your own nature makes you less trustworthy. As it stands, you are either an idiot, insane, or disrespectful. I'm thinking it's the last.

Edited By: Terror on Jul 28th 2011, 14:50:15. Reason: punctuation
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 14:51:28

@Vilse: Not a threat to you guys (I don't really see any connection between LCN and you guys anyway :P), just a noting that you two clans basically make up most of the server and that Lord Slayer devotes a lot of posts to kissing your guys butts. :)

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:19:55

At least someone gets their butt kissed. It sure ain't me. I could use a quick peck on the cheek.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 15:20:57

Terror I will pat your bum

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 17:58:53

I find myself very respectful. I find myself Insane. I let otheres decide if I'm an idiot.

This will be my last post to you Terror in regards to this, because I'm sick of saying the same things over and over.

Everything I stated before is true. You want to call it spin, go for it. You want to call it lies feel free. Fact is fact. You said we choose death and made an attack. Simple as that.

A message to me or another leader would instead have been a wise choice. I don't like killing small teams, I'd much rather have a fight that will go all set, to which you can beleive or not.

have a good day.

Terror Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 18:16:56

likewise

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2011, 19:24:38

Um.....

I can make a little imaginary dialogue that isn't verbatim too.

Here it goes. I will explain it all as I go too, so that will validate my words. Regardless if they happen to be true.

My first message:

Yo. Terror. I was wondering if we could hang out some time. Not like at a sauna or something, but you know a sweet place. Where there are midgets and giant condoms. Head sized ones. I can literally think of like 28 things to do with that combination. Excluding putting the midget in the condom.

Your reply:

HEY ZEN. F U GUY. YOU R SO DUMB. I EAT YOUR FACE. WE DON'T NEVER HANG WITH YOU. SOMETIMES.

My second (classy) message:

Terror. That is very unfortunate. I just want to get to know you. What is the world coming to when two (not like in the pants, Trife) grown men can't entertain themselves with little people and latex. I am sure your reasoning behind this is quite sound and I will not press the issue. I hope we can let "bigons" be "bigons". Best wishes.

Your (furious) reply:

HOW DARE YOU SAY REASONING. I READ YOUR MESSAGE TEN TIMES AND YOU CALLED ME A HOG. I AM NOT A HOG. I DON'T EVEN EAT PORK. YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY ENEMY. EAT POOP.

Conclusion:

This happened. Like 4 times. That is the proof. Right there buddy. We were cordial and you took it too far.

Not to mention I just saw Ravi post your face off, and you were like "oh snap. Listen to what I say not what is real. Let me make up some facts for you now"....

Anyways, looks like it turned out well. I am glad we have had our times together and am looking forward to having more in the future.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI