Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:39:37

celphi, you ABed a guy who retalled you 1:1.

and then you kept going back to him like you were worried. you don't play well with others.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 17:57:23

Right- You keep saying that.
You also said I couldn't find 5 people to clan with.

And if you really think about it. If a player was so distasteful to play with, why invite him to play another set? I'm the one who made the decision to move on. Not the other way around. It came down to me not liking your methods of warring. Players in your clan wished me well and everything was fine. It wasn't until the fallout (a set later), that suddenly now I'm this player who can't play well with others. Oh whatever.....
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:15:46

1:1 against us is perfectly fair. we have never ( except in your case ) killed anyone for coming out ahead after we grab them first.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:16:39

we've already established that you don't play well on a team. you didnt play well with Elders... teching your turns away while the rest of us were doing a killrun (like... at the same time). Also, you ditched laf mid war in alli.

that's pretty ironclad proof.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:18:21

May 26, 2015
To: Link
I'm greatful that you invited me to your clan and you have all been a great group. I just have a different approach to war than your clan has about playing on TEAM. Good luck to you.

Ive made my decision based on this comment.
http://tinypic.com/r/etungp/8

May 27, 2015
To: Celphi
It's cool man. No hard feelings here. How you can find a group that's more suited to your server goals. Been fun killing with ya.

That sure does sound like a player who thinks I can't play well with others. /sarcasm

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:23:22

yea. i maintain respect with everyone until they giive me cause no to. but seriously it was kinda obvious you would leave and it was a huge sigh of relief for all of us.. had i known how you would act towards us a few weeks later i woulda told you to go fluff yourself lol

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:26:44

look at celphi, posting PMs again and taking them out of context

you wonder why no one likes you and your clan server ventures end in failure.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:31:20

Yeah. The email expresses 'sigh of relief' all over it.

The point I'm making-- your clan had no beef until I had a fallout with Dissident. Nobody even cared that I wasn't helping except Dissident. He was the only one who made it a big deal. I mean go back over the messages. There was a different person who wanted to rebuild and Dissident mocked him for even suggesting the idea.

That's why I say,.. .there's one person with all the strings.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:32:31

Mrford is throwing you a bone Link. "Used out of context". You should go with that.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:40:43

I wanted to kill you once I realized how selfish and unwilling to participate with us. I openly voiced my opinions against you once you showed yourself. You suck. I know I for one couldn't wait for the set to end so we'd be rid of you. Now, who invited you back for another set, because I'm very certain it wasn't Dissident, Link, Rasputin, or myself. I wanted to hit you right away the next set for being the douche nozzle you are.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:41:54

douche nozzle
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:45:33

Yeah- sucks being exposed & not being able to lie about it, huh?

Can't argue with the black & white.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:48:11

Did you tell BUG how some of ya'll wanted to block him from your FB before inviting him to clan? I bet that discussion didn't come up.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:48:26

except what you dont seem to understand is that there are colors other than black and white that exist.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:50:10

Black & White (im referring to FB messages ford). You're trying to enter a convo that you have no knowledge about.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:53:24

thanks to your constant full retard mode, i know everything about it.

but thanks for your point. it is interesting you can understand a concept like that, but keep falling victim to it. is that irony?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 18:56:14

Being exposed? Notice how you don't deny any of what I'm saying. I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear. We never blocked Bug and never wanted to. We discussed the past and our history with him from years ago. we agreed it was in the past and we all like him, me especially cause he and I have been friends many years now. a game is a game but we are all friends beyond the game. Something you won't ever understand cause you have no social life. You continually want to bring reference to private chats especially those from FB chats to which no one else would have access to. But, that's the kind of douche nozzle you are. Except, you are an enema nozzle because that's more fitting for your personality and enema nozzles go where your head is usually stuck in. Your ass.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:01:43

when is the draft thunder?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:03:31

Deny what? Lol. I can post evidence for everything I say. I don't just splew insults.

Cool name-calling btw. I think that's the first 'enema nozzle' I've gotten so far.

Should I post the message of the person who wanted to block him? Or is that being too much of an enema nozzle? Lol.

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:06:43

bone what? trust me, all curtosey aside i couldnt have been happier you were leaving. there was no fluffing way you were getting the tag again LOL lie to yourelf that i was your friend if you want but know that teher was no way in hell you would have played again, we already had bug lined up 2 weeks before the set was over, you did NOTHING for us. big pain in the ass all around. who the hell ABs a guy for a retal?

unlike you im not some stuck up scum bag that things all highly of himself. you werent right for us. you said it. i agreed. and when i said i hope tyou can find a team to your style it was an inside joke LOL we all knew you couldnt achieve it and didnt. your crappy 5 man team desolved like ice in the heat and you couldnt pray to maintain a tag.

you were respectful towards me so i returned it. no more than that. had i known the type of person i was dealing with i would have shiot down your orginal request to join us.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:10:30

September 3rd , 7pm Eastern

It doesn't matter who wanted to block him. I said he wasn't blocked. For fluffs sake you are worse than a little girl wanting to tattle on anything you think will either embarrass or get someone in trouble. Hell I thought you was gonna be a cool kid when I first met you. but, you aren't even close to anything being cool. You're the whitest black kid I've ever met and being from Georgia on top of that...wow.

Post whatever it is you want to post if you think it'll earn you any cool points, bro. And yes, everytime you pull fluff like this you just prove how much of an enema nozzle you are.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:11:31

An Elder's player, "What about Celphi? Is he playing next set?"
An Elder's reply, "I don't even think he wants to play with us next set".
Dissident answer "F- him".

You can act all hard.,, but I've got the black n white.

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:11:45

we were talking about replacing you right in front of you lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:12:19

you leaving on your own was the easier route. you werent going to play with us again i promise
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:12:38

you censor IRC logs, but you post PMs?

how did your brain get so fluffed? is it genetic?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:12:40

Oh- Thunder- are we playing the game of who is Thunder? Let me warn you though., I'm very good at this game.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:17:18

I'm a 6'2" , 300lb + Native from South Dakota. A lot of peeps know most of this. I like to drink a lot. A given known by alliance and team mates since Ive posted from pretty good drunkenese posts from time to time. I also am a father of 3. I have talked with many about my personal life from this game off and on since I first played it back in January 1998
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:18:46

lol ford, those are Facebook chats.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:19:01

So then you're saying you're ok with another player providing information about you outside the game of EE?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:20:02

If you want to play that game, I can. I'll let you decide the rules.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:20:39

Disclaimer: I'm not your average computer user.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:23:14

you are a creeper who should have been banned a long time ago.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:24:21

Originally posted by Thunder:
lol ford, those are Facebook chats.
Originally posted by mrford:
when is the draft thunder?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:25:38

Ok hint 1: Bans don't work on Celphi.

Can you ban a screen-name, yes. But it's not possible to ban me.

I'm looking for consent from Thunder, that's all. He seems to want to play a different game.

ssewellusmc

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:26:58

Originally posted by mrford:
you are a creeper who should have been banned a long time ago.

You should expect a dead cat to be mailed to your house, death threats, and a lot of (incorrect) assumptions to be made about you based on his stealthy use of google. He has been warned twice now about it. Let him do it and we can riot in here if he doesn't get a permanent ban. Celphi is a total creeper.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Aug 23rd 2015, 19:29:28
See Original Post

ssewellusmc

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:27:35

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:28:01

Originally posted by Celphi:
Ok hint 1: Bans don't work on Celphi.

Can you ban a screen-name, yes. But it's not possible to ban me.

I'm looking for consent from Thunder, that's all. He seems to want to play a different game.

i thought you were a lawyer or some fluff. that right there is premeditation to ban evade.

and just when i thought you couldnt be more of a douche, you refer to yourself in the third person, lol. classic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:28:07

you won't get any consent from me. I'm just playing the same game as you. posting from FB stuff.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:28:43

Can't get banned from a consenting person. And even if I were errandously banned for getting consent, it's not possible against a "savy google user".

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:29:33

you are what is wrong with this server celphi.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:29:44

So FB is the limits right? We are now moving from messages to intel. I just want to make sure we are on same page before you get your entire page cloned and made public.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:31:21

Look. I'm playing with their rules. He denied me consent. I'll respect it. He wants to up the intel of people., I can do same. I'm actually giving him a courtesy before I knee-jerk respond.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:32:38

See no social skills whatsoever.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:32:54

Sharing messages in which I was grouped to is different. If he wants to roam outside that, I can do it too.

Thunder Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:33:11

no time to play now. gotta get ready for work.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

ssewellusmc

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:33:33

Celphi needs banned just for that threat alone.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:33:37

It's ok man. I'll back off. I'm not interested in playing that game either. I just fight fire with fire, that's all.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:34:10

you have no place in this community.

leave before i actually talk to the admins.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:34:55

Talk away Ford. Push your nuke button.

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:38:01

there is no nuke button, you just dont seem to understand where the line is.

you are an asshole at heart, and apparently autistic as fluff. you are worse for this community than anything you are complaining about. period.
Swagger of a Chupacabra