Verified:

Daniel900 Game profile

Jul 1st 2023, 18:14:27

Following this and wishing you the best!

TidyTerry Game profile

Jul 1st 2023, 20:28:04

Wishing you all the best. Keep telling yourself to HAVE to live to see Earth in 2025, just to see how far Mehul was off if nothing else.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2023, 0:27:15

Nah that's too short of a target, I'll live until I want, I'll die when I'm damn ready to ❤️

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jul 2nd 2023, 17:34:59
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Aturan Game profile

Patron

Jul 2nd 2023, 22:21:45

Keep fighting, brother!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2023, 0:20:02

Down trending day, doctor confirmed this morning that all my numbers are lower as expected but nothing abnormal so we just ride it out like on a rollercoaster, hopefully tomorrow will start going up!

Only thing is no energy, other than that I'm good, getting to know my body better and how it behaves after each chemo treatment.

Thank you for the love everyone!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2023, 1:47:19

Jeeeeez I had a better chance of finding this post on GT. What you hiding this on the 2nd smallest server chat for? Hahaha

Keep giving it hell brother. The libs would make this place a woke-a-thon with a Trans spokesperson without you and we all know it's true haha. Prayers up for your body to respond to this first round of treatment in the best way possible.

Stay positive bro, you got this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2023, 19:43:25

Thanks everyone for the love!

3rd round of chemo toxins have been cleared off of my system, All my numbers hit bottom so I'm pretty vulnerable to catching any bug, extra precautions is all needed, liver ain't happy so they ordered ultrasound, checked other organs too, they're still there lol, the lady doing the ultrasound said I have beautiful organs, so I guess nothing got liquefied by the nukes lol, not sure how much longer I'll be in hospital, there was a chance I could get discharged today but want to monitor me further, it is what it is, I'll do what's best for me.

Have a happy 4th of July everyone!

Fk cancer!
(•_•)

Link Game profile

Jul 5th 2023, 11:36:10

happy belated 4th bud.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 5th 2023, 17:46:22

I hope you get to go home soon!
❤️

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2023, 18:01:32

Originally posted by galleri:
I hope you get to go home soon!
❤️

☝️

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2023, 18:58:11

Happy belated 4th!

Yeah I was supposed to be DC today but my liver isn't happy so maybe couple more days, they want the numbers to come down.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 5th 2023, 23:43:32

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Happy belated 4th!

Yeah I was supposed to be DC today but my liver isn't happy so maybe couple more days, they want the numbers to come down.

FK the cancer!
I will know when they kick you out. All the photos of the plants!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Zorp Game profile

Jul 6th 2023, 5:42:23

Goddamn your positive attitude is something to behold. I'm rooting for you!

Marc

Jul 6th 2023, 10:54:32

Keep up the fight, pal. All the best for your treatment and recovery.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2023, 16:24:49

Thank you everyone for the love!

Liver is recovering so I'll be DC as soon as I'm able to complete a few more tasks with PT since I don't have wheelchair access at home, I have to be able to go up couple steps, I feel good today and looking forward to PT, I'm still neutropenic so extra precautions.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2023, 22:36:05

Getting discharged!!!!

We're going home, yay, going to be eating real food, gotta gain weight!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 7th 2023, 23:06:55

Congrats bro on heading home. Have some pupusas to regain your strength

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2023, 10:41:25

Great news!

Tmac Game profile

Jul 8th 2023, 14:26:21

It must feel good to leave the hospital =D

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 9th 2023, 1:22:09

Awesome to hear dude!
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2023, 5:13:22

Thank you everyone, yeah I haven't slept in my bed yet, I'm in a recliner for a while, back surgery is a fluff, right now I'm struggling more with that, every couple hours I gotta change the position of my body or else I start getting pain in surgery area, working through it though, I'm drinking a lot of water so that means getting up and walking to bathroom, witch is great for gaining strength, seems like every time I do that, the next time gets easier, learning to walk again is...... interesting........ LOL, I often just start laughing at myself, something so simple like walking is so difficult when you lose the ability as an adult, amazing our bodies, truly amazing 😁

Love You All!!
(•_•)

Anarchist Game profile

Jul 10th 2023, 4:05:09

Keep that fight up KoH

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2023, 11:58:36

one step at a time bud. fk cncr
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BigP Game profile

Jul 11th 2023, 13:39:36

Keep fighting KOH
- SoF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2023, 16:21:08

Absolutely!

Day 4 at home, gaining strength and mobility as days go by, today afternoon I have my first appointment at the Willamette Cancer Institute, kinda nervous actually since I will find out when my next chemo round will be, I'm eager to continue the war on cancer 💪☢️
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2023, 22:24:15

I always knew you were toxic, KoH, but now you've got the chemicals inside you to prove it! Haha

You keeping that full bush of chest hair so far?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 1:30:12

I'm RadioactiveAF brother, always had very little chest hair, still there lol

Galleri you're welcome to show my pics to whoever wants to see my new look 😂

So Oncology appointment went excellent, blood work showed increased white and red cells, liver numbers are almost to normal, weight was 110lbs, I was 103lbs last Friday when I left the hospital, my doctor was impressed I walked in and stood on my feet the entire time, the last time she saw me was last Wednesday at the hospital and I was still struggling to get out of the hospital bed, so next week on Tuesday is chemo RCHOP round 2 outpatient, then week after inpatient at hospital for the Methosomething because that's the one that attack the cancer cells in my spinal cord fluid and brain, has a hell of a process, I explained it before, and I'm ready for it, I feel great 👍

(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2023, 3:03:26

Next time you will be running a triathlon and the hospital is in your way.

Everyone: KoH stood up and introduced himself. Not really. I shook his hand and said "holy fluff Walter, you are from that show Breaking Bad" ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 4:07:59

I'm RadioactiveAF brother, always had very little chest hair, still there lol
It's those 1-3 hairs that just seem to grow to infinity hahaha.

Methosomething is probably methotrexate. According to friends who have had cancer and my pops who had leukemia, it doesn't suck as bad as the brown bags haha. Just like a drug that makes your DNA and RNA stop replicating cancer cells by denying your cells Folate. Kinda nothing sucks as much as a spinal tap tho, so hopefully you've had your fill of those.

If you end up getting stem cells, I'm talking you into eating Marijuana for graph vs host and you can't stop me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2023, 5:27:06

LOL yes that meth is the correct one, no actually that isn't bad, the R in RCHOP is what kicked my ass and that's what I'm getting another round of next week, but I'm ready to continue kicking cancer ass, getting stronger every day, stem cells are in the menu.....about 6 months away, going to Oregon Health Science University in Portland for that one, spinal tap wasn't bad actually, sounds worse than what it is and my advice is..... tell them to Nike it.....as in, just do it, I don't need a play by play, I'm a very visual person....just....drill baby drill....I will be getting few more of them, fluff cancer!

I WILL WIN THIS WAR!

As Walter White told his wife.....I AM THE DANGER! cancer fluffed with the wrong person!

fluff CANCER!

Good night peeps, love you all ❤️
(•_•)

Link Game profile

Jul 13th 2023, 12:16:39

hell yea.

keep kicking its ass!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Doug Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 1:18:46

KoH - I don’t do a lot of cross server looking but someone told me to look. Man, if I were as positive as you!!! I know at times you are probably screaming inside but I’ve never read a more positive attitude. We lost Dan, an IRL friend and it was so dark as he refused to do anything. But you? You said “ok bixhes” let go! That’s phenomenal. No, remarkable! Thank you for sharing your journey as I pray it inspires others. My prayers snd friendship are with you. I know you always give me hell but you’ve also been kind and accepting. Just want to return the favor. Be proud as we all are proud of you! ❤️ private message me if I can be of help! Or on discord.

With our love and respect - Doug
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2023, 4:16:38

Thank you Doug and everyone else for the kind words, yeah I've never been the type to give up at anything, this fluff attacked me now it's my turn, as long as my body holds up I'm going to give it hell, fluff cancer!

I keep getting stronger every day and more mobile, next week I'll be ready to go on the offensive again, ready for kicking more cancer ass!

Love you all ❤️
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 12:15:33

Thank you Doug and everyone else for the kind words, yeah I've never been the type to give up at anything, this fluff attacked me now it's my turn, as long as my body holds up I'm going to give it hell, fluff cancer!

I keep getting stronger every day and more mobile, next week I'll be ready to go on the offensive again, ready for kicking more cancer ass!

Love you all ❤️

Sorry that I didn’t know earlier. I normally never cross severs. But I’m glad someone told me and I didn’t know. I felt bad for not knowing.

I can’t imagine the shxt you’re going through. But I’m amazed at your outlook. I wish had 1/10th of your bravery and outlook on life.

If you remember Dan aka grumpy old man. His stage 4 cancer of the liver and lungs was a death ssentabxe to him. I begged and pleaded that he do what you’re doing. He just quit. It metastasized to his brain in less than a month and was gone. It’s been 2 months and I still can’t believe it. I wish he would have had your outlook and strength.

I am in awe of your fight. Your sense of humor and seemingly fearless approach. Soooo many could benefit from your story. So glad someone told me to look at this. ❤️
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Link Game profile

Jul 14th 2023, 12:54:35

Originally posted by Doug:

Love you all ❤️

Sorry that I didn’t know earlier. I normally never cross severs. But I’m glad someone told me and I didn’t know. I felt bad for not knowing.

I can’t imagine the shxt you’re going through. But I’m amazed at your outlook. I wish had 1/10th of your bravery and outlook on life.

If you remember Dan aka grumpy old man. His stage 4 cancer of the liver and lungs was a death ssentabxe to him. I begged and pleaded that he do what you’re doing. He just quit. It metastasized to his brain in less than a month and was gone. It’s been 2 months and I still can’t believe it. I wish he would have had your outlook and strength.

I am in awe of your fight. Your sense of humor and seemingly fearless approach. Soooo many could benefit from your story. So glad someone told me to look at this. ❤️

+1

you are doing amazing and the way you are handling it is unbelievable.

keep kicking its ass.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2023, 1:28:41

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no
I got to keep on moving!!!!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2023, 19:25:14

Got back from Willamette Valley Cancer Institute, blood work was good, gained few more pounds, I'm at 114.8 today, liver function is almost back to normal, tomorrow is a big day, we go back to the nukes, infusion supposed to last 7+ hours, I'm ready to kick more cancer ass!

Let's go!
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 1:57:51

Got back from Willamette Valley Cancer Institute, blood work was good, gained few more pounds, I'm at 114.8 today, liver function is almost back to normal, tomorrow is a big day, we go back to the nukes, infusion supposed to last 7+ hours, I'm ready to kick more cancer ass!

Let's go!

All the best mate.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 2:11:10

114.8... Get some THC and eat man!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 3:04:29

Thank you guys!

I'm eating like a beast brother, appetite is excellent, cancer is fkd!
(•_•)

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 3:46:44

Thank you guys!

I'm eating like a beast brother, appetite is excellent, cancer is fkd!

Fantastic! Save some Mexican for the rest of us ;)
Hello

Tmac Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 4:25:12

How much do you normally weigh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 5:59:29

Originally posted by Tmac:
How much do you normally weigh?

I used to weigh between 125 and 127, always been thin and fast that's why I played on the wings when I used to play soccer, stopped playing in 2015 after my pop's past away, looking forward to playing again 👍
(•_•)

Link Game profile

Jul 18th 2023, 14:29:26

hell yea man. youll be on the field before ya know it.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 18:57:13

**Update**

R is almost done and going well with no symptoms at all, R was the one that kicked my ass at the Hospital few weeks ago so I'm really happy about this, next up is CHOP and I'm hoping that goes smoothly too, it's going to be a long day but so far, so good, chemical warfare is being waged, DAI CANCER DAI PEW PEW PEW!!!
(•_•)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 21:41:19

Damn, inspiring! Keep it up!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2023, 22:21:26

**Update**

My body took it like a champ today!

Done! Only symptoms was congestion in the end and it's starting to go away, it's listed as one of the side effects lol, we go home now, we came we nuked cancer, all systems check, 10/10 hungry as fk.... successful day!

Thank you everyone for the support ❤️
(•_•)

momo Game profile

Jul 19th 2023, 19:24:20

Keep going dude!

Link Game profile

Jul 20th 2023, 12:27:26

awesome. keep kicking the fluff out of that garbage ass disease
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2023, 17:21:27

Dropping in to report everything is going well and getting more mobility every day, tomorrow another round of nuclear warfare, Methotrexate is on deck, that's the one that attacks the cancer cells in my spinal fluid and brain, it'll be inpatient at the hospital for 3-4 days, can't wait to nuke the bastard some moar!

PEW PEW PEW PEW DAI CANCER DAI

Love you all ❤️
(•_•)