Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 5:59:03

I don't mind GDI for bot growth, but bot countries shouldn't be in GDI for more than 2 weeks at a time than alternate with the other half. It would be nice to have a feature where you can pay a nominal fee to be able to disregard GDI at least for the bots.

These returns are trash. Please do something simple to make it better.
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 5th 2022, 6:44:06

So do you want this here or over on Bugs and Suggestions?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 7:46:55

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I don't mind GDI for bot growth, but bot countries shouldn't be in GDI for more than 2 weeks at a time than alternate with the other half. It would be nice to have a feature where you can pay a nominal fee to be able to disregard GDI at least for the bots.

These returns are trash. Please do something simple to make it better.

Blah blah blah make I easier for me to get land. Why even have bots just give everyone 200k acres. Stupid netters

ddog Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 9:02:04

Why not just make it so bots hold 0 defense as well. THIS GAME IS TOO HARD. WAHHHH!

Edited By: ddog on Mar 5th 2022, 9:04:16

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 11:25:28

Sure, sounds like we should activate bots to retaliate than? Also, buch when's the last time you played a country seriously?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 12:57:54

It would make it easier to get land, but it would also just inflate the NWs even more than they are now. Part of the fun is the competition with others, not more effortless access to land. I'd say right now, given the current player base, we are at a pretty good balance, maybe even too many bots given 1b finishes are happening a lot more frequently.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 19:09:09

Also buch I have warred for 4 out of the last 5 sets. So quit talking crap about my request being about netters.

Buch Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 19:49:56

Also buch I have warred for 4 out of the last 5 sets. So quit talking crap about my request being about netters.

It seems like a netter thing to say... always wanting everything for free

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 22:13:52

Originally posted by Buch:

It seems like a netter thing to say... always wanting everything for free
Maybe Gerdler's Teachings finally got through to me :P

En4cer Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 1:42:27

Originally posted by Requiem:
It would make it easier to get land, but it would also just inflate the NWs even more than they are now. Part of the fun is the competition with others, not more effortless access to land. I'd say right now, given the current player base, we are at a pretty good balance, maybe even too many bots given 1b finishes are happening a lot more frequently.

These 1b finishes are coming as the competition has heated up for land - we are/have refined our turn usage/efficiency by hundreds of turns to achieve those 1b finishes and are teaching others to do the same. If i had of played at this kind of level with my 1.2b finishes they would have been 1.4-1.6b finishes.

The hard part now is to be able to keep up the grind knowing that you are playing really well and still not going to not make 1b nw :P

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 2:51:42

didn't you recently enjoy an 800m finish?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2022, 2:56:53

and he wasn't complaining? He was making a good insight....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 3:31:41

Originally posted by galleri:

It's best if mods keep their opinions to themselves, you might come off as a little biased. It's not an observation that I didn't already have. I just don't care. Yes, lets inflate an already inflated server, what do I care?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2022, 7:09:28

…Part of the fun is the competition with others, not more effortless access to land…

Your reply shows you care to some degree. You are not competition for me either way.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2022, 7:14:53

Originally posted by En4cer:

These 1b finishes are coming as the competition has heated up for land - we are/have refined our turn usage/efficiency by hundreds of turns to achieve those 1b finishes and are teaching others to do the same. If i had of played at this kind of level with my 1.2b finishes they would have been 1.4-1.6b finishes.

The hard part now is to be able to keep up the grind knowing that you are playing really well and still not going to not make 1b nw :P

It's also a function of the availability of bot land which shouldn't be ignored. Sure make bot land easier, move the goal post, but you haven't changed anything. It's the competition between players that's fun IMO.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2022, 15:55:27

It's best if mods keep their opinions to themselves, you might come off as a little biased. It's not an observation that I didn't already have. I just don't care. Yes, lets inflate an already inflated server, what do I care?

Biased of who? You or Req? lol.
And please do answer soon. I have a response already.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 16:28:23

Give everyone 200k land and remove attack ability and rename server netter nerd jerk fest and profit!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2022, 16:32:16

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Give everyone 200k land and remove attack ability and rename server netter nerd jerk fest and profit!

That's actually an interesting idea, having a server with preset land max then you gotta build it......
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2022, 16:42:33

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I am offended.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2022, 16:45:06

Sad, galleri can't jerk! SF is not being inclusive!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 19:26:04

All i'm saying is I thought mods had their own private board.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2022, 20:44:45

That makes zero sense as to what you said above.

You made a post about Bot GDI being worthless, which probably should have gone on Bug and Suggestion forum.
Requiem made a statement and some insight, and somehow that became mods looked biased and shouldn't speak here.
If you just want me to say I like Requiem better than you. Then yes, right now I do. And that doesn't make me biased at all for this server. He is just making more sense right now.

Edited By: galleri on Mar 7th 2022, 22:23:09

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 22:07:37

If you just want me to say I like Requiem better than you. Then yes, right now I am do.

This is all that matters.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2022, 22:34:23

Good job derailing your own thread.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 7th 2022, 23:11:33

This thread was never going to be taken seriously, I got more posts than I would have.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2022, 2:25:35

Requiem 7766
Syko_Killa 4631

Try harder.

Buch Game profile

Mar 8th 2022, 22:32:53

This thread was never going to be taken seriously, I got more posts than I would have.

Sykos dumb

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 1:04:28

Originally posted by Buch:

Sykos just an enigmatic person, but we all love him
fix your errors

Buch Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 1:13:34

You should get more than 6 spies

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 4:24:12

I have 0

Buch Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 4:55:24