Verified:

Thomas Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 22:30:03

What the fluff... I made 0 attacks on this country and it starts doing a KR on me. I login today and I'm dead. So much for trying to get top 10 as a Farmer.

And GDI sucks, if I make 1 LG I can't join GDI. So this asshole suicides on me for no reason.

dantzig Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 22:38:41

You named your country "Im going to f*** your dog". I'm surprised you didn't get deleted for that.
FoG

Thomas Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 22:42:13

So? It's a country name. I did no harm.

kemo Game profile

Dec 12th 2010, 22:42:51

wait does the dog like peanut butter?
all praised to ra

joedro Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 2:31:18

Originally posted by dantzig:
You named your country "Im going to f*** your dog". I'm surprised you didn't get deleted for that.

what a freaking country name
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 13th 2010, 2:42:32

That name was changed to " I'm going to fluff your dog"
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

dantzig Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 3:36:16

It was changed to "I'm going to love your dog". I'm not sure how much better the change was. I was considering naming my next country something ridiculous in protest of the obscene names the mods have been allowing recently but lincoln convinced me that I was above that. I'm not completely sure I agree with him but he convinced me not to resort to such juvinile tactics.
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2010, 4:09:30

Actually it might have been love, I don't remember

Unfortunately we don't always get around to changing every name because of other commitments, any that are reported are changed.

The problem is some people think we should be online 24/7 and be changing/deleting posts and countries the second they are made.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

dantzig Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 4:16:47

I think it's best if you allow them to pl ay half the set and then delete them so they lose out on a ton of turns. If you delete them immediately or just rename them you're not really punishing them at all.
FoG

lincoln

Dec 13th 2010, 4:45:21

i agree with dantzig, let them play half the set and then delete the country is the way to go

that will stop the rules violations in short order

the set lasts five days, it is unfortunate that at no point during those five days are the country names checked for rules violations
five days are longer than one second, warster
FoG

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2010, 5:16:31

Dan and lin

Understand this, We are instructed to only change names unless we consider them way over the top, this is due to the fact that we can't message the person to warn them at all,

Lincoln as you know nothing about what is involved in being a mod and that you forget there are 3 express mods including me, yet you blame everything on me.

We do this in our spare time, which means less time for family, partners and friend, and we don't get paid for it.

Its people like you that cause us to spend more time here then is needed.

I'm done with you

Edited By: Warster on Dec 13th 2010, 5:24:22
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Thomas Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 5:20:56

It's a fluffing country name. Quit crying. You see/hear worse things on TV shows like Family Guy that grade school kids watch. My god.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2010, 5:37:15

From looking at the news, I'd say you probably deserved what you got. Maybe you should take your own advice and quit crying.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 6:17:53

I hit one guy for easy land. The rest were retals. And I was special attacked by 3 different countries and LGed by many more. Never hit #96, or #8, or #121, all of which special attacked me for no reason.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 13th 2010, 6:46:23

The fact that the country names were changed implies that mods checked for rule violations.

Pain Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 8:04:03

thomas theres no reason not to just join GDI. it doesnt cost enough to justify not using it, especailly the way the server works. you do realize you can still attack people smaller or larger then half your size with express GDI, right?

people not in GDI are more likely then ever to get randomly suicided. before you could hit anyone any way you want. now with the new GDI the people who are out for trouble are limited to less then half the server because most people use GDI.
Your mother is a nice woman

Herr_England Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 8:34:45

The cool half doesn't use it.
Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

Thomas Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 8:53:10

Originally posted by Pain:
thomas theres no reason not to just join GDI. it doesnt cost enough to justify not using it, especailly the way the server works. you do realize you can still attack people smaller or larger then half your size with express GDI, right?

people not in GDI are more likely then ever to get randomly suicided. before you could hit anyone any way you want. now with the new GDI the people who are out for trouble are limited to less then half the server because most people use GDI.

I thought you had to join it before leaving protection. I realized you could join it afterwards now, but I had already made a retal. Once you make a single attack, SS/PS or not, you can't join. So I got suicided on because I couldn't join.

Rob Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 11:08:20

Just a quick unrelated question - Whats the difference between the role of an administrator & a moderator?

Herr_England Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 11:14:53

To answer your question Rob - absolute, unchecked, unquestionable power.
Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 13th 2010, 11:37:20

yea, big mistake by not joining gfi if u really want to net.

Even at the $10/acre for theo's, the benefits of not having to keep troops or tanks far outweigh the cost!
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Thomas Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 20:32:42

I forgot to join when I left protection. When I tried to join, it wouldn't let me because I made an attack. 1 attack prevents you from joining. Which is dumb.