Verified:

Chevs

Feb 5th 2021, 13:58:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah so suicide me and not mob. Makes total sense.

Do you actually have a reason or do you just like fluffing with people who have mental health issues

DERRICK: GUYS LETS KEEP IT ABOUT THE GAME, KEEP MY PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF IT

ALSO DERRICK: WHY DID YOU ATTACK ME IN THE GAME, I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE IRL
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Feb 5th 2021, 14:12:07

Well you recruited the guy to cross server suicide me. So you must have some other reason other than that....

I explained how my brain deals with it objectively. I'm sure a rational human who has control of their thoughts could do better.

As far as I know you are recruiting ppl to cross server me bcuz I am who I am. Perhaps you could clear that up.

I don't know what you're getting at here, but I was the one who hit you in FFA last set, on my main account.

I believe the score was like 32-0, what an asswhooping.

Had nothing to do with whoever bluecow is, I don't even know who that is, nothing to do with your personal life.

Here are a few reasons why I did it, none have to do with your real life:

1. I felt like it
2. It wasn't against the rules
3. I felt like it
4. You are a crybaby, (in the game, no comment on RL)
5. I felt like it
6. You are allied with Gerd, the biggest cheat and universally hated player in the game (even by his own tag)
7. I felt like it
8. I see dozens of logs where you literally fluff on me and call me garbage. So i might as well prove you right
9. I felt like it
10. When your friends Rasp, Symba etc kill random untags, or break pacts, you cheer them on
11. I felt like it
12. When you are on the receiving end, you cry to the mods
13. I felt like it
14. You aren't the arbiter of how people are allowed to play the game / have fun

The hilarious part is, I've never played FFA before, and was STILL OUTED as being me. If thats not mod abuse I don't know what is. Why don't you tell us how you found out?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 14:16:41

Blue is Hawk.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 20:40:39

Lol no one outed you chevs I just have like a certain quantity of haters. When hawk claimed it was him on the forums but was also clearly netting, it was more than a little obviously you.

It was like for sure one of hawks friends from 1a without a ton of FFA experience specifically targeting me personally. There's really only one toxic idiot to blame. Other people might target tags but you're like the one idiot I know on fake accounts who would cross server me personally.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2021, 20:49:08
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 21:42:36

Lol no one outed you chevs I just have like a certain quantity of haters. When hawk claimed it was him on the forums but was also clearly netting, it was more than a little obviously you.

It was like for sure one of hawks friends from 1a without a ton of FFA experience specifically targeting me personally. There's really only one toxic idiot to blame. Other people might target tags but you're like the one idiot I know on fake accounts who would cross server me personally.

He's worse than macdaddy, the irony of him calling himself Real Man was just sublime LOL at least mcD tells you who he is when he's killing or suiciding you LOL, this Chevs character is the opposite of a real man LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 23:46:54

Yeah you know. From all the specific targeting on me, talking fluff, carrying on, fake accts, cross server suiciding, targeting other individual players etc. There was never a time where he was actually brave enough to face me like a real man.

Nothing changes for me I guess. Cept the hunch that hawk told him which string as mine and coordinated with him to cross server suicide me is confirmed.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 0:35:07

Get a job (Chevs).

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2021, 0:55:04

Plot twist.
Chevs is macdaddy.
I said it.

Statement is a joke

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 1:43:20

You know some will believe it!

:P
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 1:48:34

Theres galleri leaking fluff again lol.

Nah truth is Mickey D messaged me when chevs got banned for a while. He messaged me to say his suiciding of me was never personal and that he found it sorta disgusting that chevs was being homophobic on the forums and calling me a pedophile, and then cross server targeting me for getting banned.

Believe it or not even he is not this classless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 2:28:41

Theres galleri leaking fluff again lol.

Nah truth is Mickey D messaged me when chevs got banned for a while. He messaged me to say his suiciding of me was never personal and that he found it sorta disgusting that chevs was being homophobic on the forums and calling me a pedophile, and then cross server targeting me for getting banned.

Believe it or not even he is not this classless.

Yeah I don't dislike mcD despite having my run ins with him in solo servers, he's quite entertaining and fun to war, it's too bad he loses his fluff and gets himself in trouble :-/
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 6th 2021, 4:38:27

more than half the posts on here are 'ASK MOB'

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 9:41:26

Ask mob

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 10:08:46

Originally posted by Requiem:
Get a job (Chevs).

Congrats on the job (Req) :-)
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 10:14:08

~lar

Edited By: Requiem on Feb 7th 2021, 16:20:09

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2021, 12:56:09

Originally posted by ZEN:

Don't worry though. I have the solution:

Let's just NOT allow any new accounts period. That would help the game! That way the frat party can stay at the top with their imposed rules on the server and nobody new can ever join the game. That gives everyone what they want! You're welcome

Wow that's kinda extreme. I thought all the netters had just accomplished this on their own by farming the hell out of the newbies.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2021, 16:20:18

Originally posted by enshula:
The simple fact is. It is against the rules to have two accounts. Not because you gain anything but because its to prevent you from playing multiple countries. That is why you can delete your account every set and create a new one and not get deleted.

and there is a reason to do with bonuses to use multiple profiles if you play multiple servers, its not a huge gain but it shouldnt be encouraged

Im not smart. How would this help with bonuses?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2021, 16:27:41

Originally posted by Cerberus:

Don't worry though. I have the solution:

Let's just NOT allow any new accounts period. That would help the game! That way the frat party can stay at the top with their imposed rules on the server and nobody new can ever join the game. That gives everyone what they want! You're welcome

Wow that's kinda extreme. I thought all the netters had just accomplished this on their own by farming the hell out of the newbies.

You're right. It is extreme. Better yet, delete everyone first. THEN no new accounts should be allowed. That would at least stop the decline.

archaic Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 2:22:25

60nu5

(ask mob)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

BlueCow

Feb 9th 2021, 3:48:22

Mob has the answers to all your questions.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.