Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2020, 14:54:28

Looking for a small team that might need some deterrence and intel capabilities. PM me.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2020, 13:04:45

Not as popular as I used to be, it seems. :) It's ok, I play a good rogue wolf anyway. ;0

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 23rd 2020, 18:43:20

you looking to net or wage war against some fluff netters? If you are down to war I got a spot for you.

iSuicider

Dec 24th 2020, 0:05:50

ohhhh yeah buddy, join us we gonna jump some unsuspecting dirty netters and then tell em how dare they run low defense countries :)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 24th 2020, 2:47:53

Lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 14:26:33

Originally posted by SuperFly:
you looking to net or wage war against some fluff netters? If you are down to war I got a spot for you.
This is right up my alley. :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 14:27:58

Originally posted by iSuicider:
ohhhh yeah buddy, join us we gonna jump some unsuspecting dirty netters and then tell em how dare they run low defense countries :)

You can do that suiciding on your own, friend. I don't jump "unsuspecting" players. They will Know it's coming for sure.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2020, 16:55:06

You know, I wouldnt have suspected SF and cerb to join forces but I actually like it and think y'all would be a good pairing. Both y'all got that willie mays shot caller vibe. Maybe I'll see ya in their chat cerb. Been probably 5 years since we chatted live and direct. Gotta tell ya all about the stuff closing around philly haha.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 25th 2020, 6:43:16

Change of plans for me fellas. I joined a netting tag. With holidays and stuff I don’t have time to war so netters rejoice and may peace be with you this set.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 26th 2020, 1:26:35

cute that you think you can dictate whether you net or war ahahaha

Happy Holidays

Edited By: Crippler ICD on Dec 26th 2020, 13:54:24. Reason: drunk spelling of worrrrrrrrrrds
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

archaic Game profile

Dec 26th 2020, 2:05:14

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
cute that you think you can dictate weather you net or war ahahaha

Happy Holidays

The reason this game is broken in a nutshell. I hope griefers drive every netter off this server so QZ will shut it down
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DruncK Game profile

Dec 26th 2020, 2:17:24

Originally posted by archaic:

Happy Holidays

The reason this game is broken in a nutshell. I hope griefers drive every netter off this server so QZ will shut it down

Netting used to also require foreign relations

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 26th 2020, 2:21:52

Happy Holidays

Not what I was saying at all, pretty lame to make such assumptions. Was just saying that it's cute that the one that went cray cray on netters a few sets back thinks he's entitled to net.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2020, 1:00:26

Happy Holidays

Not what I was saying at all, pretty lame to make such assumptions. Was just saying that it's cute that the one that went cray cray on netters a few sets back thinks he's entitled to net.

🤐
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 27th 2020, 7:34:54

Happy Holidays

Maybe the changes will come eventually to prevent the suiciding. Every one knows damn well that i tried hard to get changes here to curb the griefing after being hit time and time again.

Part of me really hopes that one day the game will just die so that I can quit my bad habit of wasting my time on a game that can easily be ruined by the action of suiciders...

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 27th 2020, 7:39:25

Happy Holidays

So tell me crippler if I am not entitled to netgain ever on this server than why should you or anyone else get to do it?

It’s the question that I have been proposing to this cesspool of a server for many sets which lead me to ask my friends to help me wage war to bring change to this broken server that I have played in since the first round.

If anyone should be allowed to net here it should be the guy who has played from set 1 and never missed a set. It should be the guy who used to fight for the netters and helped drive out TSO.

It should be the guy who has the most all team leader records in the server. Should be the guy with one of the highest NWs of all time without FA and with the most land built acquired in a set.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2020, 12:08:54

Do you have multiple personalities SF?
Just shut up and have another beer

archaic Game profile

Dec 27th 2020, 16:46:05

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Happy Holidays

So tell me crippler if I am not entitled to netgain ever on this server than why should you or anyone else get to do it?

It’s the question that I have been proposing to this cesspool of a server for many sets which lead me to ask my friends to help me wage war to bring change to this broken server that I have played in since the first round.

If anyone should be allowed to net here it should be the guy who has played from set 1 and never missed a set. It should be the guy who used to fight for the netters and helped drive out TSO.

It should be the guy who has the most all team leader records in the server. Should be the guy with one of the highest NWs of all time without FA and with the most land built acquired in a set.

So . . . Braden?

;p

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 27th 2020, 23:13:36

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Do you have multiple personalities SF?

Nope but you are insane if you think that I shouldn’t be allowed to netgain and that you should be allowed to netgain...

Either we all net or most of you don’t. It is the way...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2020, 23:26:19

I hardly count a few bulk explores and hitting the cash button netting anyway. Make war, not love. Err, is that how it goes?

archaic Game profile

Dec 28th 2020, 2:01:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
I hardly count a few bulk explores and hitting the cash button netting anyway. Make war, not love. Err, is that how it goes?

War is pointless on this server though, with 5v5 you get the blindside FS and the war is over. Team should have fewer turns than 1A not more. Thats also why suiciders are so OP on team - you save up 186 turns and you can basically ruin the set for an entire tag with even a braindead suicide.

Do away with spamming the 'Send Attack', cut max turns back to 100+ alliance level bonus's, and viola! war is interesting again.