Verified:

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 22:12:52

Thanks for the fun, I know alot of heated words have been exchanged but it's just a game and we're all good in my opinion. Loads of jesting and poking fun and sometimes things getting a bit out of hand. But if I didn't like this community I wouldn't have played for as long as I have. This has been a fun war for me. Maybe even more fun than I've had in a long time online.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Aug 4th 2019, 22:22:58

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Thanks for the fun, I know alot of heated words have been exchanged but it's just a game and we're all good in my opinion. Loads of jesting and poking fun and sometimes things getting a bit out of hand. But if I didn't like this community I wouldn't have played for as long as I have. This has been a fun war for me. Maybe even more fun than I've had in a long time online.

Sounds good. Glad you could feel happy.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2019, 1:56:05

Lol

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 5th 2019, 2:57:16

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Sounds good. Glad you could feel happy.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2019, 8:30:25

I've had a great time too. :) Nothing like reading the news this round and seeing all the redded out SOL and SOF tagged countries in my scores list, although it kinda ticks me off when they die with SO MUCH LAND on them. Just not fair, I tell you.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Neil Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 18:59:10

Not all good lol

Karnage XZ

Aug 5th 2019, 19:23:39

Originally posted by Neil:
Not all good lol
now kneel..
Do as I say, not as I do.