Verified:

Neil Game profile

Jul 30th 2019, 1:43:42

Where you playing next set bud?
:)

Neil Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 0:59:11

So in addition to being a stupid lying racist traitor you are also a coward?

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 1:37:19

I will be playing in laf as u would expect from me. how psycho am i?

The_Hawk

Jul 31st 2019, 1:51:08

Sol?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 2:18:36

Yeah I'll be LaF.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 31st 2019, 4:11:33

I charge a flat rate for finding Syko's countries; although, I'd suggest saving yourself the Benjamin and just assume he's gonna be in SoF again. You guys need to improve your vetting process.

Qualifications: 2 years experience finding Syko on FFA with a 100% success rate, I've never failed to find him before he suicided someone. Sometimes people are slow to act on my advice. I am not liable for your failure.

Edited By: sinistril on Jul 31st 2019, 4:14:32
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 6:02:34

He will be back in laf

He is their war hero, the great laf spy who had to spy in SoF to get a fs date, what a desperate low life can’t play a game fairly has to cheat lol

Back in the loving arms of the RD guy and his girlfriend.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2019, 13:53:23

Ohhhh this post was to Syko/Karnage.
I was wondering who you were talking about. I mean you cannot even spell his nick right. Thank goodness for Sin's clarity.
/facepalm.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 15:07:18

Originally posted by TaSk1:
He will be back in laf

He is their war hero, the great laf spy who had to spy in SoF to get a fs date, what a desperate low life can’t play a game fairly has to cheat lol

FS date? LMFAO that is hilarious, you guys lost even with the FS vs non war prepped countries and STILL LOST, yeah fluff off.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2019, 17:44:55

Karnage didn't give us FS date. I still dont know when you planned to FS. We saw your grabs and your RoRs and that you were saving turns.

Either way I kinda like your story better in this case: We won because of Karnage. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2019, 19:08:47

Yeah. I remember distinctly how that went down as i too was part of the conversation about you guys holding turns. I even made a half dozen DMs of when i thought your FS date and time was based on your yellow alert from the RoRs.

I found out later it was just that yellow alert i was noticing, and not the actual turn save for the FS. But we certainly had a lengthy discussion about it at the time and most parties agreed my time was on.

I was told later that my FS date and time assumption was about 24 hours early, and i had just noticed that yellow alert. Laf went essentially the morning before we thought you were going to hit, which was a day early i found out later.

Either way. The turn save alerted all of us and we were only a day off. Was pretty damn close I'd say.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 1:49:16

yea right'o come to the defence of your spy why don't you! were you oblivious to him getting kicked from SoF were you? a laffer changing his name joining an enemy alliance and relaying intel before you guys FS oooook mate that's not suspicious at all before a war. If you had to resort to planting a spy you must be fluff scared of us it's obvious.

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Karnage didn't give us FS date. I still dont know when you planned to FS. We saw your grabs and your RoRs and that you were saving turns.

Either way I kinda like your story better in this case: We won because of Karnage. :)

and baby dee stfu we talking about the big boys here.
Your elves did nothing but hide behind lafs skirt your a threat to no one by yourselves lol when you want that 1v1 let us know baby dee you idiot wake up and smell the coffee.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 2:14:47

Neil why don't you quit being toxic.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 2:38:18

Man. I musta read the $150k punctuation fail's message three times there before I think i understood it. I really hope this isn't his first language lol

The Cloaked Game profile

Aug 1st 2019, 3:09:04

message board logs from the laf site that i'm probably not supposed to post. one of several of our threads where membership is asking to FS SoF. Just a note: we're treehuggers.

someone in laf
Alliance: LaF
Server: Earth Council

Jun 23, 2019 8:18 PM
7.3 hours ago
-a sof country- (#deadnow) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 4554 enemy spies.

17.3 hours ago
-a sof country- (#deadnow) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 4481 enemy spies.

someone in laf

Jun 23, 2019 8:23 PM
I assume war is just around the corner.

I say we FS them and lay the hammer down. You want to fight? Then let’s fight.

The Cloaked

Jun 23, 2019 9:40 PM
yes. unless there's a political reason, they're clearly coming for us.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 3:37:37

Confirmed^

You made your bed, SoF now R.I.P.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Aug 1st 2019, 4:51:45

yea right'o come to the defence of your spy why don't you! were you oblivious to him getting kicked from SoF were you? a laffer changing his name joining an enemy alliance and relaying intel before you guys FS oooook mate that's not suspicious at all before a war. If you had to resort to planting a spy you must be fluff scared of us it's obvious.

Originally posted by Gerdler:

and baby dee stfu we talking about the big boys here.
Your elves did nothing but hide behind lafs skirt your a threat to no one by yourselves lol when you want that 1v1 let us know baby dee you idiot wake up and smell the coffee.

Never go full retard
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 5:05:57

KoH nailed the nickname. More people need to call him The $150k Punctuation Fail. It's a great name.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2019, 16:18:38

/me takes a bow
(•_•)

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 1:51:30

Originally posted by Neil:

He's donald trump?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 3:29:57

Originally posted by MauricXe:

He's donald trump?

Hillary
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 5:37:29

/me casually wonders when the right will quit mentioning politicians who have been out of politics for 3 years.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 5:45:02

You have to understand koh. If i was still referencing john mccain or fluff chaney or some fluff you'd be calling me desperate. You have valid points. Do better. Watch The Great Hack on netflix. Pick new villains. Etc

Kamala harris totally fluff on potheads while she was toking. There's relevant peeps you can totally fluff on and not sound 2016 af.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 5:57:56

I will rebuke the other comment too tho. Trump seems to be unintelligent, racist, a liar over 5000 times and a traitor HOWEVER

He has balls the size of Nebraska. The fluff he does brazenly is pretty wild.

Do you guys jack off when he calls Baltimore a rat infested mess? I know i would if it was a gay man speaking about equality...

Dudes clearly never been to new New York City amirite? Speaking of rats....
|| ... | | .... | |

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 3rd 2019, 6:14:46
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 6:25:02

^ I mean it is consistently ranked as one of the most rat infested cities in America by a pest control service that uses the number of treatments done in each city as their metric.

Also first place in bed bugs. fluffing racist pet control companies, amirite?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 16:15:47

Baltimore ranks 9th

New York City ranks 3rd and Washington DC 4th.

So again. He's clearly never been to either place he claims to live if he thinks Baltimore is bad. You should go to NYC sometime. The rats there are the size of small dogs. It's kinda fluffin terrifying.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 3rd 2019, 16:18:08
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Aug 3rd 2019, 18:51:50

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Baltimore ranks 9th

You should go to NYC sometime. The rats there are the size of small dogs. It's kinda fluffin terrifying.
same in India thought it was a cat.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 19:32:31

He will be back in laf

didnt see Gerdlers response, yes we won the war cause of Karnage. Just like we did last reset. Karnage i war god unlike that scrub Xyle, he suck at war and walling.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Aug 3rd 2019, 19:39:58. Reason: xyle = scrub
See Original Post
Don of LaF

Karnage XZ

Aug 3rd 2019, 19:38:37

Heck, they wouldn't even let me run warchats. I think they didn't even want to let me participate. But yeah, even though I will not be getting warlord or god of war medals, I guess I am still a war hero in the eyes of sof.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 20:45:34

Baltimore ranks 9th

New York City ranks 3rd and Washington DC 4th.

So again. He's clearly never been to either place he claims to live if he thinks Baltimore is bad. You should go to NYC sometime. The rats there are the size of small dogs. It's kinda fluffin terrifying.

And? Those are also rat infested messes. He was responding to a specific person that was being critical of the border and pointing out that person should worry about his own district. Or are you making a broader point about liberal cities typically being rat infested messes? Hah

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 22:18:25

Most cities are liberal. Even when i lived in the south.

I think only one of the largest 10 cities has a conservative mayor and ironically it's in California. Something like 12 of the top 50 cities in population have conservative mayors and like 3 of those are in the top 20 rat cities. Saying "liberal cities" is like saying "conservative redneck." One could have guessed that. And typically the rat issue is related to the amount of consumerism and population and waste, not so much how well the city is doing. Else NYC wouldn't make the list at all.

I was just in Baltimore. It's actually pretty clean for its size tbh.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 3rd 2019, 22:28:51
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 1:56:21

You have to understand koh. If i was still referencing john mccain or fluff chaney or some fluff you'd be calling me desperate. You have valid points. Do better. Watch The Great Hack on netflix. Pick new villains. Etc

Kamala harris totally fluff on potheads while she was toking. There's relevant peeps you can totally fluff on and not sound 2016 af.

Wrong, I'd be laughing, cuz they are garbage even after death in McCain's case....lol...while we're at it....fluff Bush too, pieces of fluff.
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 1:58:32

Apparently, all I need to do to win a war is just be present with a heartbeat.

Signed-- LaF's WarHero/ War MVP ( A Don in my own mind)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 15:00:53

Syko you would make a great don, I mean they let an RD scum bag be a Don their is hope for you yet.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 15:02:58

Syko you would make a great don, I mean they let an RD scum bag be a Don their is hope for you yet.
I also played in RD and was deleted with the alliance. There are many people waiting in line and the swedes will never give up the position to anyone who isn't a Scandinavian douche.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 15:07:41

Who cares if you were RD your insignificant lol
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 15:09:18

Who cares if you were RD your insignificant lol
Then why you say I'm MVP? Now you say I'm insignificant. Make up your mind.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 15:12:57

Ok sorry let me clear this up, your a loser with a brain like a smashed pie.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 15:14:09

Ok sorry let me clear this up, your a loser with a brain like a smashed pie.
Your crazy, I'm winning at life and living my own dream.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 16:22:47

task1 needs preparation h.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 20:18:10

Originally posted by ebert00:
task1 needs preparation h.

Extra strength.
(•_•)

Neil Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 21:34:47

Still afriad to say where you will be next set....

Neil Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 21:35:42

Originally posted by Requiem:
Neil why don't you quit being toxic.

Lol

The_Hawk

Aug 5th 2019, 22:20:12

Sol

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2019, 22:38:15

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Sol
Would probably be funner. Last times I remember Sol beating us karny was warleading.

Karnage XZ

Aug 6th 2019, 2:44:28

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Sol
Would probably be funner. Last times I remember Sol beating us karny was warleading.
*Swells chest with pride*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 2:58:19

I wouldn't let it go to my head bro. You're competing with speedkill (tm) in a war with no stock which makes absolutely 0 sense, and a bunch of dudes who are allegic to lemmings and killing tops because it costs too much (they have the money....they just feel like killing tops doesnt leave them enough to (not) wall with).

Average warleading is all that was ever needed to beat a 10-15 member clan and stones with like 40 countries and the fs every set.

Tbh the really shocking thing is that you're the best they have. You're aight, but nothing to write home about.

It's like being the smartest kid in special ed.

Karnage XZ

Aug 6th 2019, 3:11:33

I wouldn't let it go to my head bro. You're competing with speedkill (tm) in a war with no stock which makes absolutely 0 sense, and a bunch of dudes who are allegic to lemmings and killing tops because it costs too much (they have the money....they just feel like killing tops doesnt leave them enough to (not) wall with).

Average warleading is all that was ever needed to beat a 10-15 member clan and stones with like 40 countries and the fs every set.

Tbh the really shocking thing is that you're the best they have. You're aight, but nothing to write home about.

It's like being the smartest kid in special ed.
Hmm, you don't know just how good I am.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2019, 4:52:23

I mean I'm drunk half the time and they currently make people like me look good. I'm just saying I'd generally hope a clan with numbers advantage and fs could take us but it seems to only happen if you're there.

Neil Game profile

Aug 6th 2019, 14:32:39

Originally posted by galleri:
Ohhhh this post was to Syko/Karnage.
I was wondering who you were talking about. I mean you cannot even spell his nick right. Thank goodness for Sin's clarity.
/facepalm.

He made comments making me think he doesnt understand what phonetic means and I honestly couldnt tell if he was trolling so I think its funny to spell his names 'correctly'.