Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 22:19:00

Originally posted by Death Cab For Cuti:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Well.... it took a long time to prove my point.... all set in fact. But I've proved it. It was worth the sacrifice. To The Monsters I say: My apologies. You were my unknowing accomplices to prove a very sad fact about the state of the game.

All you did is point out you're a suicider, yes point taken, have fun dying every set, josey👍

You didn't quite get the point there fella.... A for effort though.

You is a dumb hoe.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Drinks Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 22:39:18

I'm still quite confused. You missiled me in order to grow.. no i lost land and you died. No one "build their empire" from that exchange as per the description you posted of the game
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Aphrodite Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 22:47:07

LOL Missiles were designed for war. CM- lob enough the country is dead. EM- lob enough to destroy military units. NM- lob so many to get land acres low enough then finish with a few SS or PS to get the landkill. I used to lob missiles as well LOL. The server will just keep killing you set after set. Take the L and keep moving on. Missiles are only beneficial to you for a kill
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

sinistril Game profile

Aug 3rd 2019, 22:49:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
*loosens tie*

Since no one advocated for you I will, but i think everyone should have completely open profiles and allowed only one nick. This is the only game I've really ever played where the username is a method for skullduggery. I think everyone should have to be attached to a username, and that username attached to their countries at sets end.

The top players list look stupid with half of the list saying Unlinked Account, especially when there's hardly a need for it other than to protect suiciders identities.

Yeah, definitely. It's another one of those soft suicider protection systems that exist for no reason. But since it exists, people should not be exposed for taking advantage of it by moderators. I would be happy to see one forum username per person (even though I like to troll Marhsal) and more importantly, open profiles (something I've always had and advocated for). Hopefully this gets actioned, otherwise it's an unfair system. Just because Monsters are upstanding guys that didn't deserve this and Josey Wales is an idiot, doesn't mean he should be exposed for using a game feature.

Pang i gotta throw it out. The fact that small countries get better gains then the big dogs is problematic.

Tbh it'd be way more sinsible to have it be a flat rate or decrease both ways as rapidly from matched nw.

We can see both from this war and from the suiciders that theres hardly a benefit to it. Makes the war eventually balance and remain enless because our side gets worse and worse returns on kills as we grow. So sof/sol is just hovering at the same nw while dying repeatedly top down. So I'm struggling to see how it benefits anyone other than people who are losing a war.

Also, as with most suiciders, they all have like 10k acre trash countries. Should curb pvp LGs to like 5% of your land max. Then these 5k suiciding morons will only get 250 acres at a time. I know its a bit of a drag, but it also doesnt make sense that a 5k acre nation can make a 10k acre grab. Almost no other attack or spy operation is unlimited like ss/ps. Even nukes have a personal land based cap.

100% agree.

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Originally posted by sinistril:
I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job. I also disagree with players suiciding on peaceful netting alliances, seriously what did monsters do to anyone?

True. I have always found suiciders the old fashioned way and don't see any rule broken here. Since when is this a thing?
I agree you are good at finding people, but you're talking about me as if I'm a suicider. In FFA I was called a suicider when all I wanted to do was net gain. I am not a suicider, of course, I retaliate on most occasions when I'm attacked.

I wasn't making a broader point about you being a suicider on FFA. We can agree to disagree there as even this set you hit some people not affiliated with IMP without being attacked. Last time I gave IMP a heads up on who you were a week before you hit them, they did not hit into you in that time. But yeah, either way, I was just agreeing with you. I don't think moderators should be exposing people for alt-nicks. It's a game feature. I know you've accused Prime of doing that in the past, but he never has, it's always been me or someone using the same techniques as me. I think that's a good example to follow and how it should be.

Edited By: sinistril on Aug 3rd 2019, 22:51:34
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 23:42:53

Yeah, definitely. It's another one of those soft suicider protection systems that exist for no reason. But since it exists, people should not be exposed for taking advantage of it by moderators. I would be happy to see one forum username per person (even though I like to troll Marhsal) and more importantly, open profiles (something I've always had and advocated for). Hopefully this gets actioned, otherwise it's an unfair system. Just because Monsters are upstanding guys that didn't deserve this and Josey Wales is an idiot, doesn't mean he should be exposed for using a game feature.
I had a funny rl parallel of this, as I too have used alt-nicks to troll from time to time...

Benjamin Franklin advocated for no slavery in America from the very beginning of our country's history. He was notoriously against it and published pamphlets and other articles about how it would affect our legacy and he was correct.

It was, however, legal at the time. So he had his slaves carry him around Philly on one of those platforms with a throne in the middle (called a Dais i think) with a slave at each corner. I mean. fluff it. If you're going to allow it ya might as well take advantage lol

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2019, 23:57:55

Is this PDM Josey fag?
Catch me on ir c

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 0:31:09

sinistril, I was helping an allie as promised. But I didnt really want to war. It wasnt a suicide, it was war help and they brought in a gigantic string and I lost interest.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 0:31:39

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Is this PDM Josey fag?
Evo

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 0:41:05

Is this PDM Josey fag?
Karny wrong. It is that josey pdm dude. 100%

Karnage XZ

Aug 4th 2019, 0:51:16

Is this PDM Josey fag?
Karny wrong. It is that josey pdm dude. 100%
NeoFed I recruited him in after RD was deleted and he merged with a bunch of other guys from RD and NeoFed into Evo and I went to LaF instead.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 4th 2019, 0:53:41

Originally posted by galleri:
I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job.

If some people were smart, they wouldn't be drama mama llamas and post on here, so then no one would even know who it was ;)
I mean I guess it is a risk folks take when they do it. Either way the person still a POS no matter what name they use. And this guy, in particular, is pretty distasteful.

You guys can wonk all you'd like about Suiciding but that really wasn't the point. This is a good illustration of the point up above. We play not by the Welcome statement of EarthEmpires but rather by Moderator rules that change depending upon the moderator. One of them doesn't like you, and you're a "POS." Or your Outed. Or your threatened with banishment if you use the wrong vocabulary. This one is a bit of a bully... labled me as a "suicider" when it was nothing of the sort, then acted as judge, jury, and executioner. Think whatever you wish. Step out of line, and you're punished. You all saw it in this thread. Now....further witness the additional persecution that this very post will provoke.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 0:59:40

Man. Every suicider this set is playing the victim. I blame millennials wanting everything their way.

You want a participation trophy or something, bro?

2 for 2 on trash suiciders claiming they were bullied. So weird.

If you joined a war clan and warred, no one would have cared. If you joined a netting tag and netted, no one would have cared. You could have netted in a solo tag as well.

The entire community will continue to bash your head in if you keep playing like an asshole towards us. You should expect that. Stop playing the victim and man up. If you want to act like an asshole, own it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 4th 2019, 1:24:37
See Original Post

Savage Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 2:02:19

Originally posted by galleri:
I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job.

If some people were smart, they wouldn't be drama mama llamas and post on here, so then no one would even know who it was ;)
I mean I guess it is a risk folks take when they do it. Either way the person still a POS no matter what name they use. And this guy, in particular, is pretty distasteful.

You guys can wonk all you'd like about Suiciding but that really wasn't the point. This is a good illustration of the point up above. We play not by the Welcome statement of EarthEmpires but rather by Moderator rules that change depending upon the moderator. One of them doesn't like you, and you're a "POS." Or your Outed. Or your threatened with banishment if you use the wrong vocabulary. This one is a bit of a bully... labled me as a "suicider" when it was nothing of the sort, then acted as judge, jury, and executioner. Think whatever you wish. Step out of line, and you're punished. You all saw it in this thread. Now....further witness the additional persecution that this very post will provoke.

You want some cheese with that whine? Your post inspires persecution because it reeks of idiocy. Really though, it’s your actions that deserve persecution. You did suicide by firing missiles at Monsters for no reason, it provided you zero benefit.

You conveniently haven’t responded to Warster, Cyref, drinks or anyone who’s questioned how your actions accomplished anything you’ve stated. Now you’re fluffing about Mods controlling the game?

1. Wasn’t just mods calling you a suicider, it’s basically everyone if not everyone. You DID suicide here.

2. LaF was your executioner. If it wasn’t LaF it would have been someone else. As Derrick said, you’re an asshole you deserve death. I’d have more respect if you just owned it.

3. You don’t want to be outed then don’t do actions you think you need to hide from. What you did is pretty cowardly and you should be embarrassed.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 4th 2019, 2:11:00

I didn't expect him to answer,

I was pointing out how stupid his claims were, oh btw mods don't make to rules on the alliance server, the big alliances do
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 2:15:22

Originally posted by Warster:
I didn't expect him to answer,

I was pointing out how stupid his claims were, oh btw mods don't make to rules on the alliance server, the big alliances do

That's why i was tryna coax him into understanding politics is part of the game. Call it bullying, but the big tags have always dictated who fights who and retal policy etc. Might makes right on 1a.

table4two Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 3:45:50

Man. Every suicider this set is playing the victim. I blame millennials wanting everything their way.

You want a participation trophy or something, bro?

2 for 2 on trash suiciders claiming they were bullied. So weird.

If you joined a war clan and warred, no one would have cared. If you joined a netting tag and netted, no one would have cared. You could have netted in a solo tag as well.

The entire community will continue to bash your head in if you keep playing like an asshole towards us. You should expect that. Stop playing the victim and man up. If you want to act like an asshole, own it.

100% could not have said it better myself.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 7:46:22

I love how you keep posting description of game without understating what it means.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 4th 2019, 12:42:37

Lot's of angry bullies in this thread. Not to mentioned the biased mods, some of which throw their weight around when they say you break the rules.... the rules that aren't written anywhere. I see there is no room for civil debate, especially when the mods decide to inject themselves. Very saddening really. 518 Countries? With 333 of them untagged, largely bots.... that leaves about 169 players. 169 players....??? Why are there so few players in this game? This game is a shadow of its former self and the gene pool has become shallow. The insults in this thread, combined with the mod tyranny from some, is a good example of why this game is circling the drain. No whining. Just my opinion. It's like a once great restaurant that once, in its heyday, served the best food on the planet and then bit by bit.... the servers became jaded, angry, and nasty. It didn't matter what the menu said or what you ordered.... they would make you eat what they thought you should eat.. So, patrons decided to stop coming. And then the only people that were left were the regular, angry crew that sat around the counter, fluffed at each other and hated any new customer that walked through the door.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 4th 2019, 12:43:45

*are good examples*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 12:49:33

You must have not played in a relevant clan back in the day. People used to be fluffin ruthless to each other 15 years ago in this game. If you think people are angry and nasty now, when the community largely respects each other, and works together ro take out trash like you, you must have no recollection of the past.

Again, playing the victim when you are the problem and you created any and all issues you're having is silly. Stop being a fluff. Man up. You are the bully, not anyone else. So puff your chest and quit crying.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 12:53:58

Read the environment thread. You suicided a guy who is a great guy and a nice player who has literally gotten suicided just for having good countries in literally every set he plays but one. He was on for over 1.1b nw and you ruined it for him AGAIN. And now youre crying that people are pushing back a little bit.

Drinks is a nice fluffin guy. If you knew him, you'd be standing by him too.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 4th 2019, 12:58:47
See Original Post

Savage Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 12:57:54

I have zero anger towards you, only disdain. There would be room for civil debate but you would need to engage questions posed to you and acknowledge your actions for what they were. Given how you keep posting paragraphs without actually saying anything, I don’t see it happening.

If you had a point to make you could have come here two months ago and had a discussion. Instead you launch missiles at a country competing for the top spot. Then when you’re called out for that BS you play a victim.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2019, 13:50:15

so because im a mod for OTHER servers and dont do any forum moderating for any server i play on, im not allowed to comment about your actions against an alliance A) im member of B) a member of the leadership group and main contact for other alliances ??????

also more players have quit over actions like yours ( and endless wars ) then anyone having a large fat country, its also an known fact that a netter cant defend all angles if they want to win.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

breeze Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 14:22:42

Josey Wales is like a child. He isn't playing with a full deck.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 14:27:28

I think everyone is missing the point here. You cannot and should not be mad at the player because the game allows this kind of game play. If something is allowed by virtue of the game and a players does that then you cannot blame or be mad at the player.

Does it show a possible character flaw with this player? Maybe.

Bottom line is you cant hate the player for playing the game as it was designed. You should focus your efforts in more productive ways, focus it into something that can actually change this type of thing not on things that will never fix anything.

Savage Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 14:41:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
I think everyone is missing the point here. You cannot and should not be mad at the player because the game allows this kind of game play. If something is allowed by virtue of the game and a players does that then you cannot blame or be mad at the player.

Bottom line is you cant hate the player for playing the game as it was designed. You should focus your efforts in more productive ways, focus it into something that can actually change this type of thing not on things that will never fix anything.

Disagree there. You can blame and hold people accountable for their actions. Yes the game allows it. Doesn’t make it common or acceptable practice. It’s not a solo server, this place is filled with etiquette.

There is nothing that will fix this behaviour short of developer intervention and Pang has said he’s working on it.
If he didn’t already Josie now has a stigma attached to him and he deserves it.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 20:45:13

I disagree with moderators outing players, that is not your job. I also disagree with players suiciding on peaceful netting alliances, seriously what did monsters do to anyone?

I agree as well. Mods should do the modding of the countries and forums (if a rule was broken)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 20:52:07

Originally posted by Boltar:

I agree as well. Mods should do the modding of the countries and forums (if a rule was broken)

He did break a rule, hence got outed.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 21:01:15

Which? Also, since when is being outed in a moderators repertoire? I read the forum rules of conduct, it's not in there. Must be new.

Edited By: sinistril on Aug 4th 2019, 21:03:30
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 21:42:52

Which? Also, since when is being outed in a moderators repertoire? I read the forum rules of conduct, it's not in there. Must be new.

Not too many moons ago galleri stated she would start outing suiciders using alt nicks since their actions fell under "pests" or something of that sort.
(•_•)

Boltar Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 21:51:04

Pretty sure being a pest would fall under a Marshall rule. Not making a alt nickname I could be wrong. I just view this as abuse of power. Regardless of who the mod is

sinistril Game profile

Aug 4th 2019, 21:57:20

Not too many moons ago galleri stated she would start outing suiciders using alt nicks since their actions fell under "pests" or something of that sort.

Is this an official rule and punishment? Can we get a word on this from Primeval or Pang/Qz? I'm just really curious because it would save me a lot of time if instead of finding suiciders identities on FFA, I can just ask a mod lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2019, 22:51:04

Pretty sure being a pest would fall under a Marshall rule. Not making a alt nickname I could be wrong. I just view this as abuse of power. Regardless of who the mod is

LOL

Is this an official rule and punishment? Can we get a word on this from Primeval or Pang/Qz? I'm just really curious because it would save me a lot of time if instead of finding suiciders identities on FFA, I can just ask a mod lol

Yeah I would imagine someone will clarify it for those who request it.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2019, 23:53:25

Sure we can wait. I have been doing it for over a year now.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2019, 0:02:47

LOL

Yeah I would imagine someone will clarify it for those who request it.

Well actually hold on sin. From your comment.... I am misreading or you are misunderstanding. People that are making up new alts on the forums to harass other players in forms of suiciding then yes, I am outing them. But if it is a suicider that has not posted, then no we won't tell you.
Basically had Josey aka deathcab for a cuti (sounds like some name for a girl but whatever), had never posted. No one would have known who he was.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

Aug 5th 2019, 0:14:52

Josey is a hoe. Lottie dottie she wanna party.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2019, 0:51:14

Josey is a hoe. Lottie dottie she wanna party.

Yeah, like I said before, she's a stupid hoe.
(•_•)

will send missiles Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 1:12:40

Originally posted by Requiem:

This the point exactly.

And Unfortunately, when you play by the rules, you're then accused of breaking the rules that aren't written or codified anywhere. And then for breaking those rules that aren't rules you're target by biased moderators. If that weren't enough, then you're accused of "making new alts on the forums to harass other players in the form of suiciding." If it weren't so absurd it would be comical.

Krampus

Aug 5th 2019, 1:21:48

Everyone is getting beat for Christmas this year.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 5th 2019, 1:42:50

Originally posted by Krampus:
Everyone is getting beat for Christmas this year.

And New Year's Eve for good measure.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2019, 1:50:39

So if thats the case all bigger tags should start killing anything that looks threatening and farm and killing all untagged countries who aren't bots, just cos it's not in the rules that we can't.

That seems to be your point.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 5th 2019, 1:56:35

So if thats the case all bigger tags should start killing anything that looks threatening and farm and killing all untagged countries who aren't bots, just cos it's not in the rules that we can't.

That would be the safe thing to do, tbh. Unfortunately if it is not tagged it has to be assumed a threat =/
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 5th 2019, 1:59:50

That's not my point. You missed it. Re-read Requiem's post. He sums it up in clear English.

BenRaines Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 2:00:28

North Korea decides that it wants to prove a point. Being a small country, run by a small man with small, uh hands, they launch a Nuclear missile (or 26) at little old Japan who is doing nothing militarily since WW 2. Japan happens to be "netting" the last 70+ years and doing quite well as evidenced by their economy and without getting involved in others beefs. Now the rest of the World sees what N Korea did and takes action by wiping N Korea from the face of the planet.

So by Death Cabs logic, N Korea is the victim in the situation because there were no written rules stating N Korea couldn't use all means to improve the state of their country. It's not like leaders around the World have worked together to prevent such a scenario for the last 70+ years. Ask Saddam Hussein how it worked out for him when he invaded a little country called Kuwait. I remember a coalition of about 35 countries coming together to tell him that wasn't going to be allowed.

So, Kim Jung Death Cab, you need to understand that you are playing in the ALLIANCE server. The Alliances in control of the server are those that have the power. You want to change the server, build an alliance and gain some power. As for the game being a former shell of itself, yeah I remember the days of 5K plus countries (probably had a couple thousand people actually playing and multies running the rest) but the game has changed and is still here for those who have adapted and wish to continue playing. I've only recently returned after a 10 year hiatus myself.

As for you being labeled a "suicide"; Your behavior was suicidal for the simple fact that you knew damn well that your country would be killed for the actions it took.Then you didn't have the courage to post under your own name because you knew your actions were going to draw the ire of the community.

Reach down, grab a set and own what you did. Until then you are nothing but a fluffroach that needs to be exterminated. Unfortunately even fluffroaches survive holocausts. Luckily the community carries a lot of raid, and several of us have big enough shoes capable of squashing a fluffroach.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 5th 2019, 2:01:50

The larger point is that you'll be punished, in various ways, by over zealous mods, for breaking rules that don't exist.

Death Cab For Cuti

Aug 5th 2019, 2:08:12

Originally posted by BenRaines:
North Korea decides that it wants to prove a point. Being a small country, run by a small man with small, uh hands, they launch a Nuclear missile (or 26) at little old Japan who is doing nothing militarily since WW 2. Japan happens to be "netting" the last 70+ years and doing quite well as evidenced by their economy and without getting involved in others beefs. Now the rest of the World sees what N Korea did and takes action by wiping N Korea from the face of the planet.

So by Death Cabs logic, N Korea is the victim in the situation because there were no written rules stating N Korea couldn't use all means to improve the state of their country. It's not like leaders around the World have worked together to prevent such a scenario for the last 70+ years. Ask Saddam Hussein how it worked out for him when he invaded a little country called Kuwait. I remember a coalition of about 35 countries coming together to tell him that wasn't going to be allowed.

So, Kim Jung Death Cab, you need to understand that you are playing in the ALLIANCE server. The Alliances in control of the server are those that have the power. You want to change the server, build an alliance and gain some power. As for the game being a former shell of itself, yeah I remember the days of 5K plus countries (probably had a couple thousand people actually playing and multies running the rest) but the game has changed and is still here for those who have adapted and wish to continue playing. I've only recently returned after a 10 year hiatus myself.

As for you being labeled a "suicide"; Your behavior was suicidal for the simple fact that you knew damn well that your country would be killed for the actions it took.Then you didn't have the courage to post under your own name because you knew your actions were going to draw the ire of the community.

Reach down, grab a set and own what you did. Until then you are nothing but a fluffroach that needs to be exterminated. Unfortunately even fluffroaches survive holocausts. Luckily the community carries a lot of raid, and several of us have big enough shoes capable of squashing a fluffroach.

Ben Raines "New Member" 2 posts.... sure. You're the pot calling the kettle black. The first part of your post was a pretty good analogy... I agree with you. The second half..... makes you look like 10 angry men rolled into one.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2019, 2:09:15

No it's exactly your point,

We shouldn't be mad at you cos you didn't break any rules, but if big tags did whatever they wanted within the rules they would get abused by all those they hit and kill.

You attacked a tag that avoid all this kind of crap, we don't make rules, we just follow along with the server, yet every time people like you want to make a point we get targeted.

That's what we are annoyed about, in the last 14 netting sets we have had I don't recall more then 1 set where someone hasn't come along to make a point about the server.

Like I said we didn't care about the grabs , the missiles were the issue, we can agree to disagree on the term used for your actions, doesn't change the fact it was a fluff move against a tag that never touched you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Savage Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 2:12:20

The larger point is that you'll be punished, in various ways, by over zealous mods, for breaking rules that don't exist.

You weren’t killed by mods. You were killed by community members. Literally the only thing a mod did was say your original username.

BenRaines Game profile

Aug 5th 2019, 2:15:49

As I stated in my post, I just returned to the game after a 10 year hiatus. Ask any old timer you want, I used to post Alliance Rankings back in the hey day of this game. I've always used this Nick and I very rarely post. Even back then I only posted Alliance Rankings at the end of sets. I'm hiding behind nothing, anyone who knows Ben Raines knows where to find me.

So brush up on your history before you open your mouth to once again insert your foot into it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2019, 2:20:11

Originally posted by Red X:

That would be the safe thing to do, tbh. Unfortunately if it is not tagged it has to be assumed a threat =/
FFA has largely done this for 3 years now and netting has been a dream there. It's the correct choice 100%. Its just easier to justify on ffa when you have so many countries you dont feel like it will detract from your netting as much wheras blasting off 200 turns to kill here can be the difference of a handful of places on the leaderboard, but it did improve netting for us immensely on FFA