Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 14:35:02

I know this sounds crazy, but when someone takes an action against you, you should consider why they did it....

Like. I have mad respect for SOL in this war. Kept it classy and just hit us to keep off the gangbang coming to defense for SoF. That's called being classy. I considered that when we were hit and very much approved.....get it?

Neil Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 14:36:54

gerdler i dont think anyone is really salty towards laf besides due to Kanarage.....

Who can we fight sides yall ? Maybe sol but friendlys suck. We just wanna war and are doing so. Most sofers are still having fun and our kill chats are good times.

I dont care if we do best of 7 or fight until 2029 or if leadership pacts. If we pact. ill let it go unless kanarage racist Christian is with yall.

Neil Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 14:37:42

Obviously we fight or suicide whoever kanarage joins....

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 14:39:54

Originally posted by Neil:
Obviously we fight or suicide whoever kanarage joins....
I'm honored..and if you didn't notice I'm solo tagged and none of you have done anything or even tried besides a few random hits here and there.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 14:48:56

gerdler i dont think anyone is really salty towards laf besides due to Kanarage.....

Who can we fight sides yall ? Maybe sol but friendlys suck. We just wanna war and are doing so. Most sofers are still having fun and our kill chats are good times.

I dont care if we do best of 7 or fight until 2029 or if leadership pacts. If we pact. ill let it go unless kanarage racist Christian is with yall.

Let what go? As i remember they were hit unprovoked...we were as well.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 14:52:12

There were plenty other wars too Neil. You didn't have to blindside a netting tag.

I practically begged sof leaders to hit elders/stones/sol the set you hit laf/sol. I honestly believe you still would have lost because you'd have to face players with sdi and spal.

We ended up just staying out of it and warring each other for funzies, but just saying...more even numbers and builds. Wouldda been a better, closer war for y'all.

You hit LaF only due to a personal vendetta over someone getting butthurt about something someone said. That's legit the only reason. It's not because there were no other wars. And you threatened to do it until they quit the game from being unable to play the way they want to. It was very obviously personal.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 12th 2019, 15:17:49
See Original Post

Neil Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 16:45:43

Yeh keep playing with your racist self. Surprised you aint talked smack about the japanese. Mr travel the world go to mexico or russia or china or new zealand and talk that fluff.

Neil Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 16:46:47

Post the logs where people threatened to run laf off the game. When one lies as much as you do, uncle tom, people can be forgiven for not believing.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 17:04:07

Do i really need to post quotes from AT from 2 months ago? I'm pretty sure you were here. You know good and well what you guys said, but im also sure you can go back and look. People were saying they won because laf didn't net and laf will never net again etc. You were pretty arrogant when this first started and said that a lot.

Also, with the uncle tom racist thing you keep whipping out. I have to ask. Does LaF represent the white man and Elders represent the black man in a metaphor for you? Is that why you keep saying that?

If so, thanks. I always knew Elders was waaaay cooler than LaF. Streets feel me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 17:05:46

Elders Hustles Harder

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 17:16:35

Yeh keep playing with your racist self. Surprised you aint talked smack about the japanese. Mr travel the world go to mexico or russia or china or new zealand and talk that fluff.

Been to china and mexico, so I can check that off my list. You know very little about the world. Keep to whatever you know. People are violent in every country. A person can be killed anywhere for talking shyt, but here I am 33 years later still doing it.

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 18:46:04

I expected more out of this post

Original Skywise L Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 19:15:48

I didn't
Skywise

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 19:20:54

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
I didn't

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 20:01:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
I didn't
This

sinistril Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:37:52

Neil is the worst troll I've ever seen. Karnage believes Zombie Jesus is going to rise up from the dead and destroy the world, Santa Claus rides in a UFO powered by a government agency and that we secretly keylogged his cell phone to wall better. The best you can come up with is he's a closet racist? No one buys it, same as no one buys this war is about him when it's clearly about long, unsettled and often justified hatred against LaF. Stop insulting your own intelligence by posting.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2019, 12:27:56

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Been to china and mexico, so I can check that off my list. You know very little about the world. Keep to whatever you know. People are violent in every country. A person can be killed anywhere for talking shyt, but here I am 33 years later still doing it.

33 yo keyboard warrior.

Professional bum you homeless loser.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2019, 12:33:18

Originally posted by sinistril:
Neil is the worst troll I've ever seen. Karnage believes Zombie Jesus is going to rise up from the dead and destroy the world, Santa Claus rides in a UFO powered by a government agency and that we secretly keylogged his cell phone to wall better. The best you can come up with is he's a closet racist? No one buys it, same as no one buys this war is about him when it's clearly about long, unsettled and often justified hatred against LaF. Stop insulting your own intelligence by posting.

Sinostril,

we don’t even know you or know who you play for kid, stop trying to sit at the cool kids table. You are the boy who got his head flushed down the toilet at high school that’s the only thing people remember you by get lost geek!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 13th 2019, 12:33:49

Originally posted by TaSk1:

33 yo keyboard warrior.

I doubt he is homeless. lol. If you are going to throw insults around at least make them believable.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2019, 12:47:59

Originally posted by Red X:

33 yo keyboard warrior.

I doubt he is homeless. lol. If you are going to throw insults around at least make them believable.

I see a 1 loser country tag no laf tag or creditable alliance tag by his spy country.

He has no home no alliance no honour no idea.

Just a homeless bum.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Jul 13th 2019, 12:50:42

33 yo keyboard warrior.

im traveling thanks. I've met poor and homeless people on my travels who are far better a person than you. I sold my house in az and my jeep renegade before I left and paid all my debts off. I'd rather have no debts than to be in the negative like you. How much have you borrowed to maintain the lifestyle you have? You little slave, you are of a lower class than a bum. Yes, i traded in my m-16 from my days in combat in iraq to be a keyboard warrior. But at least I have at some point been a real warrior surrounded by real warriors.

The_Hawk

Jul 13th 2019, 13:20:01

I've played since the swirve days and have no idea who task1 is. Should we be scared of him?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2019, 14:28:14

33 yo keyboard warrior.

im traveling thanks. I've met poor and homeless people on my travels who are far better a person than you. I sold my house in az and my jeep renegade before I left and paid all my debts off. I'd rather have no debts than to be in the negative like you. How much have you borrowed to maintain the lifestyle you have? You little slave, you are of a lower class than a bum. Yes, i traded in my m-16 from my days in combat in iraq to be a keyboard warrior. But at least I have at some point been a real warrior surrounded by real warriors.

Cool story loser!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 13th 2019, 14:31:02

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
I've played since the swirve days and have no idea who task1 is. Should we be scared of him?

Yes for sure, he once made a guy cringe so hard he got a cerebral haemorrhage. It's his superpower. Scary stuff.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 13th 2019, 14:37:47

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Yes for sure, he once made a guy cringe so hard he got a cerebral haemorrhage. It's his superpower. Scary stuff.

Oh my
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Dutchy Game profile

Jul 13th 2019, 14:47:59

The bitterness of Alliance Talk.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 13th 2019, 15:58:06

Sinostril,

we don’t even know you or know who you play for kid, stop trying to sit at the cool kids table. You are the boy who got his head flushed down the toilet at high school that’s the only thing people remember you by get lost geek!

Dont need you too know. For every person you dont know, there's a better player than you whose country you cant kill that is ensuring you stay retired. There happens to be about 100 players you dont know because you mindlessly talk fluff and hurt your clan in doing so.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2019, 16:11:48

Sinostril,

Dont need you too know. For every person you dont know, there's a better player than you whose country you cant kill that is ensuring you stay retired. There happens to be about 100 players you dont know because you mindlessly talk fluff and hurt your clan in doing so.

I often wonder who TaSk1 is referring to when he says "we." Got a mouse in your pocket bro?

Karnage XZ

Jul 13th 2019, 16:18:51

Task sounds like he still has a high school mentality. He still believes popularity and money are what makes one successful in life. You failed the test.

Karnage XZ

Jul 13th 2019, 20:12:16

Karnage believes Zombie Jesus is going to rise up from the dead and destroy the world
fyi, the zombie apocalypse is the demonic and satanic version of the return of all those to life who were dead. The real version from revelations tells of new indestructible bodies for all those who are saved through Christ during the resurrection.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 13th 2019, 21:10:10

Sinostril,

*Sinistril

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 13th 2019, 21:20:28

I'm sure that was on purpose. It's the cleverest thing I have seen him write so far, and I'm really good with words, so I would know.

Karnage XZ

Jul 13th 2019, 21:26:00

I know, it was rather funny.