Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 16:18:13

Just thought to say that I approve of SOL hitting us in the FS instead of just dropping a g and making a terrible war.

This war got out of hand fast as early wars do, but all the smack I talked on SOL over the years I think I'd be remiss not to acknowledge directly that I think SOL showed some class.

Kudos Maki. SOL vs Elders round 20 was decidedly better than rounds 14-18. Lol. I appreciate the inclusion. Made way less work for me than usual. You da man! Here's to round 21!

*slams whiskey*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 16:21:23

Cheers 🍻
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 16:32:01

*hands derrick a tissue* nose is a little brown bud

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 16:55:02

Lol. Nah. I still don't want a pact or anything. I don't know what I'd do if we didn't war SOL every set lol. We just been hitting each other enough where we can recognize positives and negatives. There's not really bad blood. Just a long history of wars the last few years. Some good, some bad. This was one of the better bills and it's worth saying so.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 18:23:17

Shame on SOL for choosing the side they did, but props to them for including Elders and Stones in the FS.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Buch Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 20:30:19

Sol is overrated

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:29:33

"I approve"

what a fluff way to start a sentence.

who the fluff needed your fluff ass approval in the first place ?

sinistril Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:31:34

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
"I approve"

Weren't you the guy crying about being CD'd in a war? Sit down, boy
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:36:06

Originally posted by sinistril:
"I approve"

getting upset when A defector who I tried being nice to does CD/DEMO/missle while I was breaking is called crying? lol. man, the way you twist things....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 21:38:28

"I approve"

Yeah someone broke tokyouser. He used to play with us for a few sets but it seems he is very bitter and upset now. I blame karnage.

*shrugs*

Perhaps i should have used the word "appreciate" and not "approve." Not that there's that much of a distinction of what i mean using either term, but I've had whacko ex-girlfriends pull the very same linguistic nonsense before when they were pissed about something else and i was complimenting them. He's just upset, but I'm sure he understood my meaning. Just choosing for all of us to see how upset he is.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 21:50:02

SOL one favor to ask. Can you fa tokyo a snickers bar? He seems a little HANGRY.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:51:09

who is "us"

break me? lolol.

I was part of SOL 10+ years back for a bit, and then IX/SOF, thats it.
I dont even know your name, I vaguely even remember ICN.
One thing that has never interested me in the slightest was the politics of the game. Its probally the reason Ive been able to play this game for so many years, but when parasites ruin the fun and then people like you smelling your own farts by continuing to trash sof and claim that every sofer whines and fluffes, its sad. Ive never even mentioned the letters LAF ever in any post. idgaf if we win/lose, I play this game to relax and have fun. period. once this game is no longer fun, ill gladly walk away.

and How about instead of using the word appreciate, why dont you try saying respect? is that so hard?

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:52:00

"I approve"

yea get the facts straight fluff. he didnt cry about being cd'ed during war, he was disappointed in what karnage and posted to let him know. tokyo is a laid back dude, better then most on here. hell better then me on here

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 21:54:01

Originally posted by Boltar:
"I approve"

yea get the facts straight fluff. he didnt cry about being cd'ed during war, he was disappointed in what karnage and posted to let him know. tokyo is a laid back dude, better then most on here. hell better then me on here

Clearly. That's why he's railroading a positive thread.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 21:56:15

who is "us"

break me? lolol.

I was part of SOL 10+ years back for a bit, and then IX/SOF, thats it.
I dont even know your name, I vaguely even remember ICN.
One thing that has never interested me in the slightest was the politics of the game. Its probally the reason Ive been able to play this game for so many years, but when parasites ruin the fun and then people like you smelling your own farts by continuing to trash sof and claim that every sofer whines and fluffes, its sad. Ive never even mentioned the letters LAF ever in any post. idgaf if we win/lose, I play this game to relax and have fun. period. once this game is no longer fun, ill gladly walk away.

and How about instead of using the word appreciate, why dont you try saying respect? is that so hard?

Elders tokyo. When we fought laf together for a year a couple years back you were in our warchat every set. I remember you just fine. Always thought you were a decent dude. Pretty not chill now tho.

But fine. I respect the decision. I also appreciate it and i approve it or whatever verb you'd like. I'm just pointing out i thought it was a classy move. I'm also sorry theres sand in your vagina. Chill.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 12th 2019, 21:58:32
See Original Post

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 21:59:34

if this post was your genuine honest attempt at a positive thread, whatever. (I sincerely hope you can try harder in the future) but I gave my reason for why you sounded like a condescending d!ckhole, and it still sounded like you were saluting SOL whole still needling SOF, so at least own up to that as im sure im not the only one who thought this post was another troll attempt towards sof.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 22:08:35

I'm still trying to figure out what I did. They have proof of nothing that you could call cheating but yet I've been accused of everything else outside of what I did. I was caught using a fake alias, that is all I did, I participated in warchats, heck I had the best country and it wasn't because tokyo gave me some half-a$$ed advice that I didn't even bother to use anyways. Remember what I said in a different thread when an sofer referred to me as a "parasite" they can be quite deadly. As far as i'm concerned sof is a pit of vipers and other poisonous and toxic snakes.
Do as I say, not as I do.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 22:09:11

"I approve"

getting upset when A defector who I tried being nice to does CD/DEMO/missle while I was breaking is called crying? lol. man, the way you twist things....

What did you expect him to do during a war? Hand out cupcakes? It's crying.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 22:09:52

I don't think you guys would have hit us were it not for SOL. That's why I'm saluting them for it. Suppose i could be wrong but it's my best guess.....

This incarnation of SoF has not been very respectful to us, and despite that, we hit stones last set because you guys forgot to pact them and we wanted to protect the integrity of your reunion war. If you wanted a sign of respect from us you always had it. You guys chose to be rude to us and have seen our response to it. We attempted to earn our respect despite sof's, at times, vile attitude towards us.

And frankly it made no sense considering our history as great allies.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 22:13:37

The only thing I remember about past wars is fun walling times and good KRs, thats it. Sadly I dont even remember elders/sof vs laf, but whatever the reason for the fallout with elders and sof, thats your own business. I dont know/dont care to know the details of why you hate sof so much, but know that there are people that dont care about drama, and are here to have fun. I will never start a fight with someone unless I feel like it was instigated by them, but again, thats only my perspective so if im wrong, im sorry. but I felt this set is getting really out of hand with all the hatred and crap which really removes all fun from the game completely...

its just a game.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 22:16:52

"I approve"

i dont think you are getting the fact that if karnage was tagged laf, then that would have been different, he is essentially a untagged while creating a 1 man tag or spam tag. he might as well just tag up, he's got laf allies ingame

Edited By: Boltar on Jul 12th 2019, 22:21:35

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 22:18:48

ive made enough posts to last me a year.

PM me if you want to continue the convo, but im done posting on AT for awhile.

sinistril... lol.. I hope your not this cold towards RL people.

/me tokyo goes back to his corner and cries himself a river.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 22:20:23

You guys called me a defector, but I was booted: https://i.imgur.com/tm0R2QL.png
Right after my handle was banned: https://i.imgur.com/oMvoxuU.png

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 22:24:51

sorry u are right, u was booted. u are not a defector

breeze Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 22:25:08

Ice cold beer here

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 22:25:20

The only thing I remember about past wars is fun walling times and good KRs, thats it. Sadly I dont even remember elders/sof vs laf, but whatever the reason for the fallout with elders and sof, thats your own business. I dont know/dont care to know the details of why you hate sof so much, but know that there are people that dont care about drama, and are here to have fun. I will never start a fight with someone unless I feel like it was instigated by them, but again, thats only my perspective so if im wrong, im sorry. but I felt this set is getting really out of hand with all the hatred and crap which really removes all fun from the game completely...

its just a game.

I agree 100%. I suppose that's how we ended up on this side. You'd probably feel the same way if someone removed your access to their site and called you trash when you're the ones been helping keep the lights on for 2 years. We felt instigated by you guys as well.

I'd prefer to see a decline in the hatred and bad blood too, but i don't think you will if you continue to hit players who prefer not to war. I think this is just a sign of things to come and this is only the beginning.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 13th 2019, 1:07:50

"I approve"

i dont think you are getting the fact that if karnage was tagged laf, then that would have been different, he is essentially a untagged while creating a 1 man tag or spam tag. he might as well just tag up, he's got laf allies ingame

And? Since LaF doesn't want him or whatever the reason is, he's supposed to sit by and let himself be killed because he was kicked from SoF? Wtf is this cuckoo nest logic? The worst part of this all is I have a long standing beef with Karnage and love seeing him get flamed/flaming him but you guys are so bad at it that I have to defend him. We made him go insane and basically accuse us of stalking him irl on FFA. It's not hard. Up your game.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 13th 2019, 1:18:35

"I approve"

And? Since LaF doesn't want him or whatever the reason is, he's supposed to sit by and let himself be killed because he was kicked from SoF? Wtf is this cuckoo nest logic? The worst part of this all is I have a long standing beef with Karnage and love seeing him get flamed/flaming him but you guys are so bad at it that I have to defend him. We made him go insane and basically accuse us of stalking him irl on FFA. It's not hard. Up your game.

we arent killing him, he has not once been a target, and if laf doesnt want him, why does he have laf allies?

Karnage XZ

Jul 13th 2019, 1:20:43

"I approve"

we arent killing him, he has not once been a target, and if laf doesnt want him, why does he have laf allies?
some people stay off AT and away from your drama. They dont know whats going on.

Aphrodite Game profile

Jul 14th 2019, 2:19:23

And still lost LOL
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2019, 2:51:42

"I approve"

I have laf allies. Does that offend you too? Pretty sure they dont want me either. People on the same side of a war tend to get over their differences and help each other regardless.

No one on our side chose this war. Please consider that as you watch people scramble to win.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 14th 2019, 5:25:01
See Original Post