Verified:

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 15:46:56

Message from Tokyo II (#530) sent on Jul 11, 13:56
Report this message
i was the one person in sof who was nice enough to teach u basic strategy of a commie indy and then u go and pull this crap... your pathetic.

-tokyo Reply

Delete
Message from Tokyo II (#530) sent on Jul 11, 14:37
Report this message
sad sad man....

i guess you always feel like its you against the world huh?..

no wonder nobody likes you.

or maybe you just have a piss poor attitude towards everything in life and nothing is ever your fault.

sad sad sad sad.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Jul 11th 2019, 16:12:04

Meh

4/10

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Boltar Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 17:51:04

he has a right to be bitter, if we out of his way to try and teach you a strategy (which im sure u didnt need but was playing along with your lie). and out of all the sofers im sure u could have picked one who wasnt nice to you to CD

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 18:34:41

Originally posted by Boltar:
he has a right to be bitter, if we out of his way to try and teach you a strategy (which im sure u didnt need but was playing along with your lie). and out of all the sofers im sure u could have picked one who wasnt nice to you to CD
Yeah well I guess netters have the right to be bitter since you came back and suicided on them against their will. None of you are excused from your actions or words bolar.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2019, 18:52:11

You took my top 10 finish, SoF! /me waves fist in the air
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 11th 2019, 18:56:41

Honestly, did this even need to come AT?
I mean you two already had a convo going, we didn't c,d,e,f, and g involved.

Go do school work Karnage

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 19:05:56

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Yeah well I guess netters have the right to be bitter since you came back and suicided on them against their will. None of you are excused from your actions or words bolar.

declaring war is suiciding on netters? and i never said netters didnt have a right to be bitter. just like the same thing i told while u messaged me, but if someone helped u and didnt even give u any grief for your actions then u cd him out of all the people u could have cd'ed (the ones who gave u fluff), cant blame the guy for being upset.

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 19:05:59

Originally posted by galleri:
I mean you two already had a convo going, we didn't c,d,e,f, and g involved.

Go do school work Karnage
we didn't have a convo going, he started with this crap. Just showing that the game is more toxic now that the side show sof is back.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 19:06:55

id like to think of all the sof posters on here. im the least if not non toxic

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 19:17:35

id like to think of all the sof posters on here. im the least if not non toxic
You're one person amongst how many others who are the opposite of you? Your a little bright ray of sunshine snowflake among all that darkness and cloudiness.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 19:52:08

theres more, they just dont post on AT

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 21:19:32

theres more, they just dont post on AT
Well why don't you bring out those beautiful little butterflies.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 11th 2019, 21:54:48

No.

... Just showing that the game is more toxic now that the side show sof is back.

Syko complaining of toxicity in the game. Rich.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 22:06:36

Syko's are traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse , disinhibited, and egotistical.

hmmmm..... thats giving too much credit.

Id say hes more like an parasite.

daspheebsie Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 22:07:01

I don't know if you are absolutely blind or what - but this game has almost always been this way, toxic. It is why I've stayed off AT until fairly recently all together. Those rose colored glasses of yours must be amazing.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Boltar Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 22:22:56

Why would i encourage people to post on AT besides in the bonus thread. AT sucks and is horrible. thanks btw helping laf kill me ;) they didnt need ur help but im sure they appreciate the oil/cash/food/military u saved them

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 23:14:05

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
Syko's are traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse , disinhibited, and egotistical.

hmmmm..... thats giving too much credit.

Id say hes more like an parasite.
Thank you Doctor DumbDumb.

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 23:14:45

Originally posted by Primeval:

No.

... Just showing that the game is more toxic now that the side show sof is back.

Every time somebody speaks the truth about you on AT you edit or delete their posts. We all know you by now.

Karnage XZ

Jul 11th 2019, 23:16:05

Why would i encourage people to post on AT besides in the bonus thread. AT sucks and is horrible. thanks btw helping laf kill me ;) they didnt need ur help but im sure they appreciate the oil/cash/food/military u saved them
It's all in fun, it's my pleasure to watch sof tumble for the second reset in a row :)

Boltar Game profile

Jul 11th 2019, 23:42:27

if your going to help laf, you might as well tag up there. dont see know point being a 1 man tag and hit from there and get involved in the war, but i guess it is what it is.... you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it

Edited By: Boltar on Jul 11th 2019, 23:47:04

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2019, 23:55:16

I like watching all you guys slinging mud at each other and then claiming the other has slung more.

I have a hard time seeing how one moldy apple is supposedly spoiling the whole bunch. This is the least classy war I've seen since returning to EE.

Even during the bloody one year debacle that was sof/elders/md vs laf, we congratulated ingle and gerd on nice walls. They congratulated azn and dragon on the same. Sure we talked a lot of smack in the middle too, tons of it in fact. But there was at least some idea that behind each alias, there was a person. And we treated each other with some level of respect.

No offense to syko or boltar or anyone else, but I've yet to hear one comment out of any of you that was in the least bit positive. You've all been absolute trash to each other but seem to want to hold the other side to some standard of ethics.

I can say for certain from watching this set, that you all absolutely deserve everything that was said, and everything that was done, because you're all acting classless. No one has any sympathy for any of you because you all act like garbage. And we're all sick of hearing you guys fluff on the forums.

So please, for the love of god, quit fluffing and kill. Troll all you want. Just please, PLEASE, stop complaining that the other side is somehow worse. They aren't. You're acting like an idiot too.

You aren't leading a horse to water Boltar. You're leading a fluff person to another fluff person by way of a fluff person. Your fluff person leader is just pissed this fluff person was better at his fluffty behavior than him. Enough already.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 12th 2019, 0:04:02
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 0:06:30

We're all soooooo imprreeessssed that karnage is a better scammer than xyle. Congrats to all parties. Great job idiots

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 0:11:31

No wonder you assholes were allies for so long lol

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 0:22:47

derrick the horse to water reference was cause of telling him he should take the high road and be better then what hes doing. i tried to make someone better

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2019, 0:46:24

No.

Every time somebody speaks the truth about you on AT you edit or delete their posts. We all know you by now.

I can see what he edits and deletes and it isn't anything that I would not edit and delete either.... basically he is not editing or deleting anything un necessary.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 0:47:59

Who plays commie Indy anyways?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 0:50:26

Originally posted by Buch:

Ikr

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 0:54:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
We're all soooooo imprreeessssed that karnage is a better scammer than xyle. Congrats to all parties. Great job idiots

Stfu king elf just because our SoF brethren came back and left the elf army you want to fluff and moan about Xyle.

Face facts he’s a better leader than you will ever be you dreamer.

Once the weed wore off the SoFers that joined you they had realised their mistake and came home, they talk how much of a loser you are it’s funny!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 0:58:44

No offense to syko or boltar or anyone else, but I've yet to hear one comment out of any of you that was in the least bit positive. You've all been absolute trash to each other but seem to want to hold the other side to some standard of ethics.

this thread was about a parasite who made a dum fluff post and somehow you relate this to the current war...

and stop acting like your sh!t smells better than others. its pathetic.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 12th 2019, 1:08:53

I like watching all you guys slinging mud at each other and then claiming the other has slung more.

I have a hard time seeing how one moldy apple is supposedly spoiling the whole bunch. This is the least classy war I've seen since returning to EE.

Even during the bloody one year debacle that was sof/elders/md vs laf, we congratulated ingle and gerd on nice walls. They congratulated azn and dragon on the same. Sure we talked a lot of smack in the middle too, tons of it in fact. But there was at least some idea that behind each alias, there was a person. And we treated each other with some level of respect.

I can say for certain from watching this set, that you all absolutely deserve everything that was said, and everything that was done, because you're all acting classless. No one has any sympathy for any of you because you all act like garbage. And we're all sick of hearing you guys fluff on the forums.

So please, for the love of god, quit fluffing and kill. Troll all you want. Just please, PLEASE, stop complaining that the other side is somehow worse. They aren't. You're acting like an idiot too.

You aren't leading a horse to water Boltar. You're leading a fluff person to another fluff person by way of a fluff person. Your fluff person leader is just pissed this fluff person was better at his fluffty behavior than him. Enough already.

I don't disagree with this post, but you appear to be one of the key contributors of the "mud slinging", "fluffing", and "garbage" on AT. But in all fairness, I dont really read most of it in general from anyone.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 1:22:24

Originally posted by Tokyousr:

this thread was about a parasite who made a dum fluff post and somehow you relate this to the current war...

and stop acting like your sh!t smells better than others. its pathetic.
You know? Some parasites are deadly and can take down big bad humans.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2019, 1:22:31

I don't disagree with this post, but you appear to be one of the key contributors of the "mud slinging", "fluffing", and "garbage" on AT. But in all fairness, I dont really read most of it in general from anyone.

Wait. How are you modding then? lol

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 1:23:51

You know whats pathetic? Sofs performance...

The_Hawk

Jul 12th 2019, 1:51:14

You know whats pathetic? The originator of this post...

This post...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Buch Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 1:54:23

Ikr

Sof is stuck in 80's EE

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 1:56:40

Ikr

Sof is stuck in 80's EE

I know man. Twilight zone in here. Cant wait for people to start hacking and rd to come back.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 2:03:56

Boltar pass this along to your clan mates: prepare to lose a 3rd war in a row.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 2:13:02

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You know whats pathetic? sofs performance...

This post...
agreed

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2019, 4:10:40

First off this thread shouldn't be on AT.

But I gotta say these SoFers came back only to grief LaF and now acting all salty over what was done to them... I just wonder what they thought should happen? You hit us last set and planned to hit us this set and on AT promised to hit us at least two more sets to a year after this set as well. You promise LaF is not going to be allowed to netgain for what a year and you expect us to give you exactly the type of wars you love and we dont?
I'm sorry but thats just a preposterous expectation.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 4:23:07

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2019, 5:32:50

Originally posted by Gerdler:
First off this thread shouldn't be on AT.

But I gotta say these SoFers came back only to grief LaF and now acting all salty over what was done to them... I just wonder what they thought should happen? You hit us last set and planned to hit us this set and on AT promised to hit us at least two more sets to a year after this set as well. You promise LaF is not going to be allowed to netgain for what a year and you expect us to give you exactly the type of wars you love and we dont?
I'm sorry but thats just a preposterous expectation.

i never once said we didnt deserve what we were getting from LaF. Everything i said was directed towards karnage

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 5:40:45

What puzzles me is why haven’t you tagged laf? Is it because they think your a defect like an extra toe no one wants or needs.

No wonder no one wants you, like an inbred orphan.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 11:30:02

Originally posted by TaSk1:

What puzzles me is why haven’t you tagged laf? Is it because they think your a defect like an extra toe no one wants or needs.

We dont want SoFt trash. His country is tainted by your tag.
Don of LaF

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 13:11:07

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

You were the loser that sent him here!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 14:00:55

Yet here I stand, clinging to life.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 14:08:35

Yea ... well ... we don't want to waste turns on you, it won't show up on our warstats lol
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 14:21:17

I believe snupi is an SoFer, you can't petition him to fix that on earthgraphs?

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 14:23:39

No? He joined sof all by himself.
Don of LaF

Karnage XZ

Jul 12th 2019, 14:26:39

I joined because I wanted too.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2019, 14:31:52

Isnt karny and xyle old pals?
Did sof deny karny when he actually wanted to join to play with his old tag?
I seem to remember them talking about playing together.
Is he just bitter that you wouldn't let him in?
Did he get upset and apply under a fake nick?
Did it work and allow him to get his revenge for feeling excluded and singled out?

Find out everyday on AT's new show called Crying About Life and EE!