Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2019, 2:02:11

SoF aint one!

Good set everyone I sure know I had fun. I know that SoF and LaF rhetoric got kind of heated and people on both sides are passionate which I understand and respect.

SoF has always been an iconic Alliance and even thought I haven't always been on the good end of their dealings, looks at Ivan, they always demand some respect.

Good war guys even if I don't agree with you FSing a netting alliance I know you didn't have to also FS SOL. For that I do tip my hat.

Sov I know you lied to me but I also know you had no choice. No hard feelings if you do read this.

Here is to mending bridges and to a new set. Say hi sometime on IRC will ya :)

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 3:04:21

Respect to both sides. Recruiting and warring I think it worked out best for both sides considering.

Neil Game profile

Jun 11th 2019, 16:57:55

I had fun as well. Good times,

Chevs

Jun 11th 2019, 17:09:01

Originally posted by Requiem:
SoF aint one!

Good set everyone I sure know I had fun. I know that SoF and LaF rhetoric got kind of heated and people on both sides are passionate which I understand and respect.

SoF has always been an iconic Alliance and even thought I haven't always been on the good end of their dealings, looks at Ivan, they always demand some respect.

Good war guys even if I don't agree with you FSing a netting alliance I know you didn't have to also FS SOL. For that I do tip my hat.

Sov I know you lied to me but I also know you had no choice. No hard feelings if you do read this.

to be honest i think most of the whining/rhetoric was like 2-5 loudmouth loser soddomites...they certainly don't speak for everyone...there was like 120+ people warring and the silent majority probably had fun. we chose an uphill battle and LaF/SoL beat us fair and square

"arranged wars" can't always happen and imo they are ghey. kumbaya campfire server politics are ghey as well.

if xyle doesn't send me pics of his wifes bewbs soon i may even switch sides, I had fun in SoL last set
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2019, 17:30:41

fluff arranged wars, I'll take getting blindsided every day and twice on Sunday....but pick Tuesday, I'm bz on weekends.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 12th 2019, 0:20:14

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by Requiem:
SoF aint one!

to be honest i think most of the whining/rhetoric was like 2-5 loudmouth loser soddomites...they certainly don't speak for everyone...there was like 120+ people warring and the silent majority probably had fun. we chose an uphill battle and LaF/SoL beat us fair and square

"arranged wars" can't always happen and imo they are ghey. kumbaya campfire server politics are ghey as well.

if xyle doesn't send me pics of his wifes bewbs soon i may even switch sides, I had fun in SoL last set

We have boob pics belonging to Derrick in LaF, mind you they are really really really tiny. Like itty bitty.
Also the only clear reason that SoL and LaF won is I carried the hell out of the server.
The end.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 12th 2019, 7:25:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
fluff arranged wars, I'll take getting blindsided every day and twice on Sunday....but pick Tuesday, I'm bz on weekends.

That actually made me laugh out loud with my wife questioning my sanity a few seconds later :-P