Verified:

Bullseye

Sep 2nd 2018, 19:20:27

So this set has taught a few lessons.

1. Coordinated kill runs are acceptable in Express.
2. Ratski runs more than 1 country
3. Our game mod doesn't delete cheaters.
4. So far our mod doesnt suspend/ban cheaters either.

Next set can we just rename this server FFA2?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:26:50

1. no

2. yes

3. no

4. no

you have to use reporting
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Bullseye

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:31:12

Originally posted by Marshal:
1. no

2. yes

3. no

4. no

you have to use reporting

You are wrong on all but #2.

Reporting was done. Both by using the link and a direct message to the mod. Nothing gets done about the blatant violations.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:38:00

Definitely blatant violations this set.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 2nd 2018, 20:56:56

1. I give people an opportunity to explain themselves, especially when I know they could not be intentionally doing it (this does not mean I asked every one of those players I asked only one see sentence after this). One of those players was a person that does not ever do collision. He didn't realize, nor did he check the news and seen the other hits.
2. I do not live in this game, so I am not sitting here 24/7....why? Because I do not get paid. I check in when I can, I am launching a business right now and taking a course. I have been the most active mod this server has had in a long time, I can fix that and just ignore it.....
3. demanding names of the players doesn't help a situation ;)
4. I told you last night that my test took priority over the game and I would check it as soon as I could.
5. I woke up with the flu and went back to bed, I am so sick today that I didn't go to church and canceled a Lamaze Class I was teaching today.
6. I am not the only mod for this server.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:16:27

7. The guy that did not check the news has been deleted. The other two you hit. They had a bit of a reason to full throttle. By the way.

the #2 part is in no way the same person as Ratski or a neighbor.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:20:59

Sent you a message.... 24 wants you to message him. Please go read, he gave permission to tell you who he is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:46:05

Who is he?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Riddler Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:49:46

Originally posted by galleri:
Sent you a message.... 24 wants you to message him. Please go read, he gave permission to tell you who he is.

Wait, what??? OK a guy who refuses to post under real name here wants to know someone elses name?

Ektar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:55:59

1. I give people an opportunity to explain themselves, especially when I know they could not be intentionally doing it (this does not mean I asked every one of those players I asked only one see sentence after this). One of those players was a person that does not ever do collision. He didn't realize, nor did he check the news and seen the other hits.
2. I do not live in this game, so I am not sitting here 24/7....why? Because I do not get paid. I check in when I can, I am launching a business right now and taking a course. I have been the most active mod this server has had in a long time, I can fix that and just ignore it.....
4. I told you last night that my test took priority over the game and I would check it as soon as I could.
5. I woke up with the flu and went back to bed, I am so sick today that I didn't go to church and canceled a Lamaze Class I was teaching today.

5. You would have to be sick to go to church.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2018, 21:57:34

I am not going to mod the server anymore. I will leave it like other mods have. Your active mod is out. Peace.
have fun.

Vaelik Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:07:29

I don't know if #24 was coordinating. I hit a guy 1 time and he went full on war with me. I smashed him and I was at the end of a kill run and I miss calculated by 10 turns. In the hour I was waiting, #24 swooped in and scooped up the kill. He deprived me of the satisfaction of killing my enemy, but I never sent a message to him or anything. I did a search on #24 and he had 5 kills (pretty impressive if they were clean kills, like the one he sniped from me). Never spoken a word ever to that guy (or gal). No idea who they are. He may or may not have done the same in other instances.

I've only done 3 runs this past month since retiring from the game 20 years ago. I was on the business end of what I suspected was Ratski multi-account attack. I didn't have anything solid so I didn't report it at the time, but it was suspicious and reading this thread solidifies this in my mind.

It's obviously a tough job for the moderators. It would be difficult to definitively prove anything and I feel for them. This leads me to the conclusion that there has to be some self policing by the community.

This is a heads up for the moderators. I am going to be trolling the news, looking for people who are being jerks (i.e. full on, multi-hit retaliation for 1 time attacks), and if its obvious, I'm going to join the fight against these coordinated attacks. There ain't going to be any "collusion" on my end on behalf of the aggrieved. I'm just going to do it when I see it. Don't be a jerk, don't coordinate, and there won't be any interventions from me.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Sep 2nd 2018, 22:22:25

I am not going to mod the server anymore. I will leave it like other mods have. Your active mod is out. Peace.
have fun.

So LAF can openly collude now? What about the rest of us?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:05:04

I'm in LaF and if someone from LaF fluffs with me he's going to get his, that alliance in other servers doesn't apply with me in solo servers and should be the same for everyone else.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:35:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm in LaF and if someone from LaF fluffs with me he's going to get his, that alliance in other servers doesn't apply with me in solo servers and should be the same for everyone else.

LOL if you really believe that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:40:52

I don't believe it, I know it and even if you do join LaF I'll still come after you :-)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:48:31

Who is he?

He didn't say I could tell the whole server.
Originally posted by Riddler:

Wait, what??? OK a guy who refuses to post under real name here wants to know someone elses name?

Well, 24 feels bad. That is the end of that.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:49:04

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
have fun.

So LAF can openly collude now? What about the rest of us?

LaF doesn't collude with LaF.....
I am in LaF, and you cannot say that I favor LaF players, because I have deleted LaF players before.
Ignore my quit post, I am sick and was annoyed..it was an uncalled for comment. I go shake it off like Taylor Swift says. (gerdler told me that :P )

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:52:27

You better cat lady!
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:55:29

I can live with the hidden forum handles, but if you are attempting to hide under an "alt" AND you choose to attack game mods here, I feel inclined to out you publicly. You've been warned. Don't be a fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2018, 23:57:57

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:11:04

Originally posted by Primeval:
I can live with the hidden forum handles, but if you are attempting to hide under an "alt" AND you choose to attack game mods here, I feel inclined to out you publicly. You've been warned. Don't be a fluff.

I strongly considered farming you also, but your country was fluff.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:14:37

Says the guy who finished.. what? 80-something?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:16:50

I am not gonna hide it. yes it was me. yes I had 5 kills. no, there was no coordination. heck. one of the people I killed was laf, sorry to that person. I did make a mistake. eestats was missing news on one of the countries which made ratski look like a victim instead of the flufftard aggressor. sorry to that person but according to eestats news, it made you look like a roring flufftard. I'm done killing people unless they double tap me. if people target me for a few resets like usual I will just target non gdi idiots again. good luck to all.

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:40:59

Originally posted by CX LaE:

Cute, but farming the top 10 burns billions. Fortunately, the return on my investment was pretty solid - very weak top 10 this week, and plenty of tears.

My only regret is I didn't get a bot into the top 10. There are plenty of retards in express though. I'm sure I'll have another opportunity.

See you soon.

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:42:09

Originally posted by ebert00:
I am not gonna hide it. yes it was me. yes I had 5 kills. no, there was no coordination. heck. one of the people I killed was laf, sorry to that person. I did make a mistake. eestats was missing news on one of the countries which made ratski look like a victim instead of the flufftard aggressor. sorry to that person but according to eestats news, it made you look like a roring flufftard. I'm done killing people unless they double tap me. if people target me for a few resets like usual I will just target non gdi idiots again. good luck to all.

Not hiding anymore? Welcome back!

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 0:47:14

I was pretty tired of being targeted for 3 rounds. I do t hit him and that dont hit me...but that doesn't stop people from double and triple tapping me or retailing retals ...then they get butthurt when I kill them for it. dont break gdi kn ne. I join it for a reason.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2018, 1:49:16

Originally posted by CX LaE:

Cute, but farming the top 10 burns billions. Fortunately, the return on my investment was pretty solid - very weak top 10 this week, and plenty of tears.

My only regret is I didn't get a bot into the top 10. There are plenty of retards in express though. I'm sure I'll have another opportunity.

See you soon.

You're the definition of fluff player.

Originally posted by ebert00:

Feels good to blow steam every now and then ;-)

(•_•)

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:19:24

Koh its almost like you want me to ruin you and everyone you know..

But objectively, I think you need to reevaluate your definitions. I'm certain you couldn't accomplish what I have.... So if I am fluff, where do you fall?

I've been back less than a month and already doubled your best express attempt (and HOW many have you run? Certainly more attempts than days I've played). Why do you even still play?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:31:57

But objectively, I think you need to reevaluate your definitions. I'm certain you couldn't accomplish what I have.... So if I am fluff, where do you fall?

I've been back less than a month and already doubled your best express attempt (and HOW many have you run? Certainly more attempts than days I've played). Why do you even still play?

fluff player doesn't mean you can't net.
(•_•)

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:39:50

Oh! Well I can certainly destroy as well as I net.. So.. You should probably stfu then?

Bullseye

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:40:29

You can't do that either.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:49:09

Oh! Well I can certainly destroy as well as I net.. So.. You should probably stfu then?

You haven't destroyed nor killed me.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:49:28

Originally posted by Bullseye:

You can't do that either.

Ya, so?
(•_•)

Sep 3rd 2018, 3:58:12

You haven't destroyed nor killed me.

:D

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 8:43:14

Originally posted by Ektar:

Ektar - that is not on mate. Regardless of your opinion on the manner in which the server is being moderated, having a go at someone's personal beliefs is a step too far. Pull your head in.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 12:16:45

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Ektar - that is not on mate. Regardless of your opinion on the manner in which the server is being moderated, having a go at someone's personal beliefs is a step too far. Pull your head in.

I dont have time for sensitivity.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2018, 13:11:46

It is ok trumpoz, I am used to it with my denomination....I have learned to ignore it. Thanks though.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 13:43:02

Galleri - Im no fan of religion in general but to have a go at someone on a forum related to a game is a fluff of a thing to do. I might play the role beaing an ass on the forums - but Im not going to stand for that fluff.

Ektar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2018, 22:57:06

Galleri - Im no fan of religion in general but to have a go at someone on a forum related to a game is a fluff of a thing to do. I might play the role beaing an ass on the forums - but Im not going to stand for that fluff.

LoL

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2018, 23:04:47

Anyone noticed what
Ektar is spelled backward!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2018, 0:00:27

No, it's fine and just missing a "d" at the end of it.
(•_•)

Ektar Game profile

Sep 4th 2018, 11:37:22

Anyone noticed what
Ektar is spelled backward!

The guy i learned from about 18 years ago, used the country name “ektar on the beach of tijaka”. Which was the first country name i used when i found this game after a decade and a half haitus. My swirve handle was IhaveSexForTech.

So i guess im not sure what youre implying, nor do i care i suppose.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 4th 2018, 12:20:52

LHSFT

Yes I remember you.

trumpoz Game profile

Sep 4th 2018, 12:23:43

Wait a sec - need to clarify.

Are you with an uppercase i or a lowercase L.

There was an imposter that used a lower case L to copy the original.

Edited By: trumpoz on Sep 4th 2018, 12:33:30

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2018, 12:57:00

I believe he's the real one, with an eye....as in i :-)
(•_•)

Ektar Game profile

Sep 4th 2018, 14:14:09

LHSFT

Yes I remember you.

I dont care enough to be somebodies imposter on an online game. Im I(with an i)haveSexForTech. A guy that used to run a country called Ektar on the beach of tijaka was the first person to ever show me how to specialize. Otherwise i just ran a rainbow like most green horns. Does anyone know who ran that country? I think he was in ‘The Clan’ on alliance but this was so long ago and ive partied a little too hard through my 20s to be sure i remember perfectly.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2018, 18:30:33

I was being funny.... only to jab back at your smart comment in a way.
But you took me too seriously.
Moving on...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2018, 18:31:23

By the way, your name backward is close to Ratski as in Ratke.... was the whole joke.

VicVixvi Game profile

Sep 4th 2018, 18:46:20

I actually remember 'have sex for tech' is you are the same one. Was this around 2003/04? -v