Verified:

AxAlar Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 2:27:20

All things considered, FIST was the only start-up of EE.. Granted the name is old, but they were the only alliance to start up in the EE era that did not result in the death of a past alliance/name (i.e. EEVIL was a start up, but resulted in the death of Regen, RD is a start up, but spawned off the death of EEVIL; and thus a net of 0 new alliances).

Kind of sucks that the one alliance which did start up on its own without killing off an alliance it spawned off of (no pun intended) is going to be saying goodbye.

Hope you guys end up sticking around, or at least become a traveling division or something~ Regardless of anyone's opinions about FIST, the game in general loses out on this one; losing users in total; and some pretty skilled ones at that.

So uh FIST, stick around. At least do a ninja vanish and randomly AB the eff out of people you don't like next set. That'd be fun to watch .. so long as its not us ;)
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Dragonlance Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 2:28:26

you can AB us if you want.

But i'd prefer if you joined up for a set!:p

kemo Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 3:28:09

ab joe!!
all praised to ra

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 4:05:01

RD was coming back with or without the eevil guys joining they just know a good thing when they see it

and regen and eevil were both alive at the same time regen died when some went to eevil some went to imag and some went to sof

serp xerg floyd and a few others that restarted eevil were never in regen to my knowledge...but i am just ruth's lap dog so i might be wrong

nimrodix Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 5:20:02

i dun want them to leave

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2010, 18:35:25

I'd consider RD a new clan as well, just because EEVIL was so small compared to RD now :)

ZIP Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 18:43:03

we need to mix up the clans, the players

like a sunday morning round of golf, everyone throws their name in a hat, you pick your fore-sum and play your best ( we play for $1 a point but you get the idea).

it's my dream i can make it as big as i want !1

stfu
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Prometheus

Nov 12th 2010, 19:04:27

Zip then this would not be Earth anymore. We would best to call it Utopia Empires. In utopia your place in random Kingdoms. Everyone in that kingdom fights together.

Utopia Empires maybe good as a new server to try out with a max number of people is 10 per clan and when you make a country you are place in a random tag. You work together in that tag. that way if you dont like a person in another server you maybe place with them in this server and you get to know each other.

Would be funny to see Thunder llaar Ford Now3P and my self end up in the same tag.
Quit why am i still posting?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2010, 19:19:19

I'd do a draft before a randomizer for this server.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

nimrodix Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 19:49:11

if i was forced into a draft
id suicide on the top country every set.
several of them.

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 21:21:14

Bah we all know you cant reach the top country nimrod

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 0:57:19

Pang- 2 team captains, cannot attack own tag, 2 weeks to build up (Cant attack other tag, maybe some CGI countries that can suicide for land) and a set time when attacks can commence. Battle till 1 tag is fully dead. Restart a set time later.

Or- Draft for first 20 per tag, then random after that (once the known earthers are gone the members of tags that arent well known are randomly assigned due to the fact that captains cant possibly know every single earther)

Id be down for that as a war server=)
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

ld Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 2:12:50

i like it a lot

Thomas Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 2:49:31

It would never work because people would end up on sides that they didn't want. There would be spies, backstabbing etc etc because they have no ties to that particular side.

What I would love to see is a mix of Team & Alliance, where you get 25 players to your tag. You are randomly assigned an enemy. You cannot attack any alliance until the exact time and date of the war begins. The winner moves on to their next opponent. The loser goes to the loser bracket.

Would be interesting :)

Junky Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 3:06:32

everyone is new-old.. since we all started up with ee, and carry an old name.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

archaic Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 3:54:04

too many really bitter relations to do a draft/random

it would be like a funeral in a divorced family

(I'm not sitting next to deli or now3p, nobody is sitting next to dagga, why are there so many chairs around patty - did paladin just climb out of the coffin? fluff, makinso spiked the punch with embalming fluid, etc.)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 5:24:15

I'd just like to state that while FIST is awesome, AxA's not...

Riddler Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 16:55:05

FIST is always welcome in RAGE!

iTavi

Nov 14th 2010, 20:45:32

come join Imag! we can teach you how to make people leave!

... :-/ :)
~